Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Khloe’s pantry - hoarding with style. (several pics)

https://poosh.com/inside-khloe-kardashians-new-pantry/

Screen-Shot-2022-03-07-at-9.22.17-AM.png

The thing is bigger than some of the rooms in my house, plus

Khloé recently gave us an exclusive peek inside her wildly curated pantry room. The perfectly lit snack “closet” is organized, labeled, and showcased by category. 

It's "curated"? they're using the word "curated" for a pantry? How does anyone use the food? Does it have to be immediately replaced? Are the cookie jars for anything but display? I'm all for a nicely organized pantry, but I want to live in my house too.

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, GaT said:

The thing is bigger than some of the rooms in my house, plus

It's "curated"? they're using the word "curated" for a pantry? How does anyone use the food? Does it have to be immediately replaced? Are the cookie jars for anything but display? I'm all for a nicely organized pantry, but I want to live in my house too.

Konspicuous konsumption.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, nexxie said:

And how do you eat all that before the expiration dates?! 

The irony of that huge pantry is that Khloe has gotten SO thin the last few months. There is no damn way she eats any of those cookies, breakfast cereals, syrups, salad dressings, etc. Her child couldn't eat 1/10th of that either, and I'm sure she doesn't have 10+ guests for every meal at her house. That pantry really makes zero sense.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

That pantry really makes zero sense.

Oh I bet it makes a lot of sense for the company that provided all of those containers and staged the whole thing and whose links are oh-so-conveniently provided at the end of the story, and it makes a lot of sense for Khloe's bank account because ain't no way she didn't get paid for that. 

So I guess it depends on your definition of "sense. . . " :-D 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

It's "curated"? they're using the word "curated" for a pantry? How does anyone use the food? Does it have to be immediately replaced?

As soon as one of those chocolate chip cookies is removed, a magic elf replaces it, so the symmetry of the jar is perfectly maintained.   Or maybe it's an underpaid minion, not an elf.  I get those two confused.  🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Damn I was right via Home Edit Instagram " @thehomeedit It’s always an honor organizing for the queen of organization, @khloekardashian! 💕 This pantry project was extremely special, and we worked closely with Khloé’s team to create a custom aesthetic with specific solutions. By staining the backstock baskets, dispensers, and jars a custom color, it created a cohesive look throughout the entire space while delivering maximal function The full project is up on @poosh!"

thehomeedit-16468653813131.thumb.jpg.e0a22cfe594ffde0b01eb7d7981dae40.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

They worked closely with Khloe's team? She has a team to take care of her pantry?

Of course because it likely takes at least two people to keep it that pretty and restock when things get used. People with money for staff to keep their pantry magazine perfect at all times. The life I tell ya.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, GaT said:

They worked closely with Khloe's team? She has a team to take care of her pantry?

Khloe has a team for everything! Good news: Her ass-wiping team has less to deal with now. Bad news: Her man-picking team quit because she wouldn’t follow their advice.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, nexxie said:

And how do you eat all that before the expiration dates?! 

My immediate thought was that Tristan very, very frequently works up a huge appetite, cheating on Khloé/knocking up other women conditioning, he probably snacks a lot. Cheating on a diet & eating junk food is chump change compared to the normal kind of cheating he does with that community peen.

• LOL 3
26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

My thought was wtf, what a waste of space, and then that it looked like a room stocked for Lamar.

Not enough candy for Lamar

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Khloe Kardashian on How New Hulu Show Will Address Tristan Thompson Baby Drama

"If your significant other is doing something wrong, for the woman to be blamed, that's always been really hurtful for me. I've never quite understood that instead of there being some sympathy or like, 'Wow, that must really suck to have to go through that,'" she told Variety.

That's because in this case, the woman is picking these obviously worthless men. Do you really still not see how when a man will leave his pregnant girlfriend for you that makes him a bad choice? 

This interview was not one of Kris' best ideas, her daughters are just showing the world what worthless, self centered, bitches they are. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, GaT said:

Khloe Kardashian on How New Hulu Show Will Address Tristan Thompson Baby Drama

That's because in this case, the woman is picking these obviously worthless men. Do you really still not see how when a man will leave his pregnant girlfriend for you that makes him a bad choice? 

This interview was not one of Kris' best ideas, her daughters are just showing the world what worthless, self centered, bitches they are. 

Really. Not a good week for K promotion between the cluelessness of Kim and Khloe, and Kourtney humping on the beach. 

• Love 3
On 3/9/2022 at 5:37 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Damn I was right via Home Edit Instagram " @thehomeedit It’s always an honor organizing for the queen of organization, @khloekardashian! 💕 This pantry project was extremely special, and we worked closely with Khloé’s team to create a custom aesthetic with specific solutions. By staining the backstock baskets, dispensers, and jars a custom color, it created a cohesive look throughout the entire space while delivering maximal function The full project is up on @poosh!"

thehomeedit-16468653813131.thumb.jpg.e0a22cfe594ffde0b01eb7d7981dae40.jpg

This looks like a grocery store - AND - they hardly eat (only salads).  I GUARANTEE she is not eating canned vegetables or canned soup.  What  a farce!

• Love 4
On 3/12/2022 at 3:02 PM, Cinnabon said:

I see her visit to LA’s skid row a few years ago didn’t teach her anything about the truly needy just miles from her. Shame on all of them. 

Its just hoarding food, and I don't see her eating any of it.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Khloe at Kim's SKIM swim launch party in Miami, Something in the milk isn't clean with her right now. 

There is nothing clean or even remotely sexy about Khloe, Kim, SKIMS swimwear, or that wretched disgusting launch party. Just looking at that crap is giving me stomach cramps. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Magog said:

There is nothing clean or even remotely sexy about Khloe, Kim, SKIMS swimwear, or that wretched disgusting launch party. Just looking at that crap is giving me stomach cramps. 

I liked the color of Khloe's dress that's about the only positive thing I can say after looking at all the pictures on Getty. 

I really try not to talk ill of people especially their bodies but Khloe has never been thos "thin" since the family has been more in the public eye/show. Something is going on with that. 

Kim is looking like the "fat" sister now in that picture. 

• Love 2
On 3/21/2022 at 11:21 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Khloe at Kim's SKIM swim launch party in Miami, Something in the milk isn't clean with her right now. gettyimages-1386612378-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.1996f5cc4e5db4ec4a6c7fd1edd9c60f.jpg

I hurt just looking at those pants. How on earth does she sit down? I'm amazed they didn't just split when she moved.

And Khloe, something is...off. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, emma675 said:

I hurt just looking at those pants. How on earth does she sit down? I'm amazed they didn't just split when she moved.

Thankfully they are stretchy material so there is a LOT of give... maybe, because in all the Getty pictures from the event you don't see Kim sitting down. 

And this is what I've been saying about Khloe.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, emma675 said:

And Khloe, something is...off. 

Everything is off when it comes to Khloe.

19 hours ago, nexxie said:

Khloe is starting to look like that classic pushing-forty celebrity woman who has had too many things tweaked and is working on an eating disorder.

Its too bad that Khloe can't tweak that bedbug-ridden brain of hers. And in what universe do we ever consider Khloe Kardashian a "celebrity" anyway?! Her status as a "celebrity" isn't worth a pot to piss on & her mothering skills is an absolute failure.

19 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Kim must get a lot of yeast infections!

Somehow, I'm not surprised about that. Frankly, we can say the same about Khloe & the rest of that stupid family.

I cannot believe that’s Khloe. She was no beauty before but she was a real girl.

Sure Jan.

Now she looks like a deformed mannequin. It’s really sad what she has done to herself.

That is very insulting to the deformed mannequin. At least, the deformed mannequin will be a much better mother, person, & role model to True than Khloe's stupid ass. Plus, the deformed mannequin will be the complete opposite of Khloe. 

• Love 1
On 3/22/2022 at 1:23 PM, nexxie said:

Khloe is starting to look like that classic pushing-forty celebrity woman who has had too many things tweaked and is working on an eating disorder.

And is maybe doing lines of coke in the bathroom at parties. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Khloe’s Oscar party Scarface look inspired Scott to say, “Say hello to my little friend.” He can actually be pretty amusing. The look works for her imo.NINTCHDBPICT000722397235.jpg

Damn she looks really good here. Whoever was her stylist + hair and makeup team she needs to keep them. 

• Love 3
On 3/29/2022 at 10:03 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Damn she looks really good here. Whoever was her stylist + hair and makeup team she needs to keep them. 

She looks good in this "photo".  There is something definitely wrong with her.  JMO

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Boston said:

She looks good in this "photo".  There is something definitely wrong with her.  JMO

Yeah I definitely think she's either on the nose candy or done f***** around and found out and has some type of medical condition But because yeah she still looks very emaciated. 

• Love 2

Khloe Kardashian Addresses Claims She Has Butt Implants

One user commented, "omg u can see her implants when stretching. A 2nd layer of her bum on top of her bum."

Khloe decided to address the bum who wrote ... "lol silly goose. It's the seam design of the leggings. that's so funny ha! You guys just want to believe anything bad😂"

Um, does anybody know what workout clothes would have a seam in the middle of her butt cheek like that?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
On 4/3/2022 at 3:11 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

There's several different ones out now actually claim to make your ass look 10× better. I've seen the social media influencers do ads for them.

You mean those Tik Tok Leggings they sell on Amazon? I saw someone at the store wear them and I wasn't impressed! lol

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:
4 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

IKR? She’s entering Michael Jackson territory, and it makes me sad because both of them had fine noses before. 

1. The Daily Mail sucks & is the raw sewage of news & celebrity gossip.

2. Michael Jackson was handsome before the nose job surgery & he was still handsome afterwards. Khloe is a useless piece of crap before & after the nose job surgery. 

3. Michael Jackson & Khloe Kardashian should never ever be used in the same sentence. Michael will always have & always will be the complete opposite of Khloe. 

• Love 1