Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, GaT said:

You can see how her legs are carefully positioned to give her a thigh gap

I always had a theory that the Kards/ Jenners look good in photos because of their work but probably look bizarre in real life.

Khloe, Kim, and Kylie are probably the most changed.

• Love 3
(edited)

This is the way Khloe wants us to think she looks now.

All of it via exercise and healthy eating, of course.

I just saw Khloe on a commercial

Her lips look they are ready to burst.

tOB-KHLOE-COMP-3.jpg?w=620

Edited by Hiyo
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Dear god WHAT has this woman done to herself??  And I can’t get over those nails. I let me nails grow out a little (like an eight of an inch) and I already have trouble doing certain things, especially where my daughter is concerned like getting those little buttons and snaps hooked, doing her hair helping her with shoes, etc. 

I will say though I had a hairdresser a long time ago and she had the extremely long nails and she could do everything with them, even change diapers. So I’ll give Khloe a tiny benefit of doubt.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I will say though I had a hairdresser a long time ago and she had the extremely long nails and she could do everything with them, even change diapers. So I’ll give Khloe a tiny benefit of doubt.

I mean LOTS of everyday women outside of the Kardashian's get acrylics that long and function very well, they have been for decades their nail length are not a new thing.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Hiyo said:

All of it via exercise and healthy eating, of course.

Her lips look they are ready to burst.

tOB-KHLOE-COMP-3.jpg?w=620

She looks like a totally different person from 2020 onwards. The 2021 nose looks like a scarecrow.

I think she is trying to morph herself into Denise Richards.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2pTWnuSbl-HZTeil0aAr

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, qtpye said:

She looks like a totally different person from 2020 onwards. The 2021 nose looks like a scarecrow.

The 2020 photo is pure photoshop Khloe wishes she looked like that but she don’t. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I honestly think that at least a small part of her metamorphosis is trying to look less like Alex Roldan. Mission accomplished, but she also looks nothing like she originally looked. That first pix is just him in makeup. Maybe I’m wrong, as her body has changed, too, but there’s no denying that she originally looked just like him. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, nkotb said:

I honestly think that at least a small part of her metamorphosis is trying to look less like Alex Roldan. Mission accomplished, but she also looks nothing like she originally looked. That first pix is just him in makeup. Maybe I’m wrong, as her body has changed, too, but there’s no denying that she originally looked just like him. 

This is true. imo Khloe would feel better if she openly embraced her paternity and her own authenticity instead of trying to keep up with the genetic Kardashians. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, nexxie said:

This is true. imo Khloe would feel better if she openly embraced her paternity and her own authenticity instead of trying to keep up with the genetic Kardashians. 

And make her a lot more interesting than any of the Kartrashians.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, nexxie said:

In order for Khloe to do that Kris would have to admit that Robert Kardashian is NOT Khloe's bio-father. 

• LOL 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

In order for Khloe to do that Kris would have to admit that Robert Kardashian is NOT Khloe's bio-father. 

Khloe must know the identity of her bio dad - her middle name is ALEXandria - she just needs the courage to stop keeping secrets for Kris. Khloe doesn’t need her mother’s permission, but she probably wants the payoff paycheck.

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
43 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Khloe must know the identity of her bio dad - her middle name is ALEXandria - she just needs the courage to stop keeping secrets for Kris. Khloe doesn’t need her mother’s permission, but she probably wants the payoff paycheck.

If Kris doesn't admit that the Alex R. guy is Khloe's bio-father then Khloe likely believes and does not doubt the story her mother told her all her life that Robert Kardashian is her father. He raised her so to her Robert IS her father, Hell Kris will likely take that to the grave. Since the home DNA ancestry kits came out LOTS of families are having to answer questions about paternity and whatnot.   

Also the middle name thing is reaching IMO. I've seen folks say that before and I am not drinking the Kool-Aid on that one.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

If Kris doesn't admit that the Alex R. guy is Khloe's bio-father then Khloe likely believes and does not doubt the story her mother told her all her life that Robert Kardashian is her father. He raised her so to her Robert IS her father, Hell Kris will likely take that to the grave. Since the home DNA ancestry kits came out LOTS of families are having to answer questions about paternity and whatnot.   

Also the middle name thing is reaching IMO. I've seen folks say that before and I am not drinking the Kool-Aid on that one.

Robert’s last wife claims that he told her Khloe was not his bio child - there’s no way Khloe doesn’t know the whole story by now. She probably even sees her bio dad from time to time - and may want True to know him too.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Didn’t Khloe have a DNA test done years ago? She must know who her bio father is, whatever the answer. And Robert WAS her dad, biological or not.

That was a storyline about questioning whether or not Kris was her bio mom - they took the paternity story and twisted into a show. Big surprise - Kris turned out to be her bio mom.

It wouldn’t take away from Robert as Khloe’s father if she were to acknowledge a different bio dad - and might help her feel less need to change herself so much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Good grief the Sacramento Kings? I forgot that they even had a NBA team. 

He is one step away from playing in the international league because his NBA career is looking like it's done. 

Hope he invested well or is he hoping to get back into baby momma Khloe's good graces

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3

Since when have we ever seen Khloe with curly hair? 

And what the hell are Brazilian blowouts? It sounds very stupid & very ratchet. Although, coming from Khloe, being ratchet is basically an honor to her.

Edited by Magog
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Magog said:

And what the hell are Brazilian blowouts? It sounds very stupid & very ratchet. Although, coming from Khloe, being ratchet is basically an honor to her.

It's one of the ways to straighten hair that lasts for a while. It's been around for years, lots of people get it or Japanese blowouts.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

The curls look good.

The picture on the left, yes. The one with the current Khloe. Definitely hell no. 

Frankly with the curls, Khloe looks even more vile & ratchet than she she usually is. 

• LOL 1

She stopped because of covid so was that a wig just a few days ago when TMZ caught her and PimpMomma out with the kids getting ice cream?

And IMO adult Khloe is looking REAL racially ambiguous in those curls. Is she white? Is she Black? Is she Biracial? It's giving me borderline Blackfishing vibes

6 hours ago, GaT said:

It's one of the ways to straighten hair that lasts for a while. It's been around for years, lots of people get it or Japanese blowouts.

They're also from my understanding one of the more damaging ways to get your hair straightened if you are of the non-melanated descent. 

• Love 2

I remember back in the day ( I am old) in the NYC area where I grew up , when there was some Dr who did nose jobs, and every nose looked the same. I think people called it a Dr Diamond nose. 

Looks like Khloe and Tori used the same one? Or maybe the look is so desired that it's a readily available brand.

Not a good look to my eyes. Also, Tori looks nothing like herself which is not a good thing.

I always wondered way back if her nose was already tweaked. I recall that her mother seemed to have a similar taut small nose, but then I wondered if they both went to the same Dr.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Looks like Khloe and Tori used the same one? Or maybe the look is so desired that it's a readily available brand.

Its this part. The "kardashian" look is so desired that you see Kardashian clones all over social media, why so many women are going to Mexico, Miami, and South America to get BBL surgery. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I remember back in the day ( I am old) in the NYC area where I grew up , when there was some Dr who did nose jobs, and every nose looked the same. I think people called it a Dr Diamond nose. 

Not a good look to my eyes. Also, Tori looks nothing like herself which is not a good thing.

I always wondered way back if her nose was already tweaked. I recall that her mother seemed to have a similar taut small nose, but then I wondered if they both went to the same Dr.

I meant not just the nose but the whole “look” in general. Just so unattractive! 

4 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Tori had her nose done decades ago. Her nose as a child was completely different.

• Love 2

The migraine commercial is hard to watch.  She looks, not real? Almost like a cartoon drawing.   I'm sad for her 2007 picture, I think she looks pretty with a great head of hair. I'm sad she was labeled the ugly, fat sister when she was neither.  It obviously took a gigantic toll on her.  She should have stopped at the 2013 picture. I think she looks her best there and everything after looks unnatural.

image.png.601223d4b8d919e3d50084e3aff88083.png

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, DanielleBowden said:

The migraine commercial is hard to watch.  She looks, not real? Almost like a cartoon drawing.   I'm sad for her 2007 picture, I think she looks pretty with a great head of hair. I'm sad she was labeled the ugly, fat sister when she was neither.  It obviously took a gigantic toll on her.  She should have stopped at the 2013 picture. I think she looks her best there and everything after looks unnatural.

2021 really does look like Michael Jackson's last nose and that is not a good thing.

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, DanielleBowden said:

It looks like 2020 was when she got a whole new face, up to then, you could still see what her original face was, but the 2020 face doesn't even look like a relative.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, DanielleBowden said:

She was also labeled as being a transgender woman. Sad she let it get to her that badly.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 9/28/2021 at 2:22 PM, DanielleBowden said:

This is tragic!

Just now, skipnjump said:

And Khloe is on the cover of this month's Health magazine.  She looks like her head was superimposed on someone else's body.  I can't think of someone least likely to represent healthy behaviors.

I saw that and her baby daddy posted some comment about abs of steel and he's so proud of all the hard work she put in to get that body... *side eye*

While I don't doubt that she has spent some time in the gym she likely spent just as much time at the plastic surgeons office getting cool sculpting and whatnot, there are a lotta things out now that is not traditional surgery. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I saw that and her baby daddy posted some comment about abs of steel and he's so proud of all the hard work she put in to get that body... *side eye*

While I don't doubt that she has spent some time in the gym she likely spent just as much time at the plastic surgeons office getting cool sculpting and whatnot, there are a lotta things out now that is not traditional surgery. 

Most definitely.  Not to mention contouring with makeup and photoshopping. 

• Love 5
On 9/28/2021 at 1:22 PM, DanielleBowden said:

She tries to hard to be "hot" like her sisters.  She just never will be, all the surgery in the world will not make it so.

On 9/28/2021 at 5:38 PM, GaT said:

It looks like 2020 was when she got a whole new face, up to then, you could still see what her original face was, but the 2020 face doesn't even look like a relative.

That's because it is ALL photoshop/facetune.  She posts that picture everywhere but it is not her actual face.  Which is very sad and truly pathetic.  

2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

You know that Kris paid Tristan handsomely to post that BS.  

Right, her body is not from working out, it is mostly due to plastic surgery.  They are all so full of shit, it is pathetic.

• Love 4
On 9/28/2021 at 8:10 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

She was also labeled as being a transgender woman. Sad she let it get to her that badly.  

That’s an insult to every transgender woman on the planet (except for Jessica Yaniv).

• Love 2