Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, nexxie said:

Scott sent Khloe flowers - maybe those two will get together and shake up the family in a new way. 

https://pagesix.com/2021/12/06/scott-disick-sends-khloe-kardashian-flowers-amid-tristan-thompson-drama/

Just even thinking of that is making me dry-heave. 

8 hours ago, qtpye said:

Yes, for all of her desperate surgeries to make her face look like Michael Jackson, this is the quality of man she attracts.

Don't insult & desecrate the late great Michael Jackson like that. He has way more class, respect, & integrity in him dead or alive than Khloe will ever have in her miserable existence. 

1 hour ago, Marley said:

When has Tristan acted humble? From the little we have seen of him on the show at no point did I think this guy was being humble. He always came across as full of himself to me.

Tristan may not have much of a brain cell & doesn't have very much humbleness in him. But, I can somewhat tolerate his lack of humbleness over Khloe's non-existant, not worth a damn humbleness. Besides, can Khloe even spell humble?!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

So Khloe still hasn’t clued in that she’s no more special to Tristan than all his other side chicks, eh? Does she really think the man would have given her or True the time of day were it not for the show? Good jesus, woman, wake the hell up. And Tristan, get a damn vasectomy, dumbass.  

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Just kidding. Wonder who sent Kourtney flowers when Scott cheated.

Ha! right!

Wash, Rinse and Repeat for Khloe

The Kardashians are rallying around Khloé Kardashian amid news that Tristan Thompson has allegedly welcomed a third child. A source tells Us Weekly that “[They] have been very supportive to her. Even though Khloé is hurt, she’s staying strong and trying to move forward.” The source also notes that Khloe and Tristan have been broken up for “many months and have been coparenting together.”

Furthermore, the Kardashians are also supporting Tristan during this time. “Khloé’s family is supportive of her, but they are there for both Khloé and for Tristan,” the source explained. “They’re both True’s parents and the family is supportive of both.”

“This is a very sad time for Khloé. She really loves Tristan and still held a candle for him. She thought he might have changed his ways,” a source tells Us Weekly. “Khloé now knows that Tristan was unfaithful to her when they were back together.”

LOL girl! She is the same type of "you need therapy" for your mommy/daddy issues kind of woman who end up with multiple children with different men because they do not see the red flags or choose to ignore them because they "love him" or "he loves me" meanwhile he's driving your car, living with you without doing any work. 

The ONLY difference is she has MONEY. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Magog said:

Don't insult & desecrate the late great Michael Jackson like that. He has way more class, respect, & integrity in him dead or alive than Khloe will ever have in her miserable existence. 

He was an amazingly talented icon but he, by his admission, fucked up his face and Kloe is looking very similar to him during his last days.

image.png.2b48417dd0d6f83fdd4f6b0d6b4d77ca.png

• Love 5
10 hours ago, GaT said:

Tristan Thompson Wants Gag Order to Silence Alleged Baby Mama

He's probably right. You know what the best way to stop this kind of thing is Tristan? Keep your damn community peen in your pants asshole.

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

TT: Can’t these bitches just be happy I fucked them?

SCUMBAG

(Hey Khloe - get it yet??)

LOL both are FACTS! 

I tired to look up the woman's Instagram account and it is not active and likely deleted. 

And that is exactly what she was doing, he sold her a tall tale and like a fool she believed him and now she is scorned and going all scorched earth on him.

Also yes that is exactly what he is thinking I gave you want you wanted so be happy you got a piece of a soon to be former baller.  But I believe this woman that it was not just a 2 time sex hookup because Community Peen Tristin is out here having sex unprotected after just meeting these ladies? I don't think so, he's an idiot when it comes to staying faithful but I'd like to believe that he is smarter when it comes to wrapping it up. 

Khloe likely took Tristian back "for the sake of True" so she can have her father in her life *eye roll* Girlfriend needs to get a clue that just because you aren't sexin your baby daddy does not mean that we won't still have a relationship with their child. However I feel like Tristan is like the cliché baby daddy that if he does not still have access to baby momma's kitty kat then he's not making an effort to be around the child. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
Had more thoughts
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Khloe won People’s Choice for reality star - and the show won too. Nice little pick-me-up after the awful TT news.

https://people.com/movies/peoples-choice-awards-2021-see-the-complete-list-of-winners/

So Khloe won an award, & Kim won an award, & once again, Kourtney gets nothing. After all the effort she put in to showing everyone her ass & how much Travis likes to grab it, Kourtney loses again. She must be fuming. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, GaT said:

So Khloe won an award, & Kim won an award, & once again, Kourtney gets nothing. After all the effort she put in to showing everyone her ass & how much Travis likes to grab it, Kourtney loses again. She must be fuming. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Khloe actually beat Kim, who was also nominated - Kim accepted for the show, along with Khloe and Kris. “Kravis” wasn’t on the old show - they’ll have to wait for some kind of hulu award.

I saw  the pictures from that event and Khloe is really looking like her mother in the face. Maybe that's why she keeps going to the plastic surgeon to get the fillers and whatnot so she can look more like Kris as she gets older.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I saw  the pictures from that event and Khloe is really looking like her mother in the face. Maybe that's why she keeps going to the plastic surgeon to get the fillers and whatnot so she can look more like Kris as she gets older.

Khloe really does resemble her mom these days, and looked great in that dress (which was first worn by Kourtney). If she could just get her head on straight!

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

“Khloé's goal is always to create the best situation for True," the insider said at the time. "Regardless of what happens with Tristan, Khloé wants True to know that both of her parents love her tremendously."
https://people.com/tv/khloe-kardashian-moving-on-from-tristan-thompson-exclusive/

Kinda hard to think Tristan loves any of his kids “tremendously” when he is capable of rejecting one entirely.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 9
28 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kinda hard to think Tristan loves any of his kids “tremendously” when he is capable of rejecting one entirely.

I think if (and I do mean if, she's a moron) Khloe finally kicks him to the curb, he won't be loving True "tremendously" either. He'll be too busy with his next baby momma.

• Love 5
On 12/9/2021 at 7:09 PM, GaT said:

I think if (and I do mean if, she's a moron) Khloe finally kicks him to the curb, he won't be loving True "tremendously" either. He'll be too busy with his next baby momma.

Tristan only stuck around this long with Khloe because she is more high profile than his Son's (first) mother. 

He had to try and save face.

And I agree if Khloe is really done with him then she needs to get her attorney and set a formal custody agreement with Tristan. True is old enough to be cared for by her father himself so let her have weekends or whenever his dwindling NBA schedule allows and let it be that. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 5
On 12/9/2021 at 9:01 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Tristan only stuck around this long with Khloe because she is more high profile than his Son's (first) mother. 

He had to try and save face.

And I agree if Khloe is really done with him then she needs to get her attorney and set a formal custody agreement with Tristan. True is old enough to be cared for by her father himself so let her have weekends or whenever is dwindling NBA schedule allows and let it be that. 

Khloe probably has full custody now and likely wants it to stay that way. Given Tristan’s track record, a court wouldn’t give him more than regular visitation. But yeah, she needs to set the rules and get on with her life.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Khloe probably has full custody now and likely wants it to stay that way. Given Tristan’s track record, a court wouldn’t give him more than regular visitation. But yeah, she needs to set the rules and get on with her life.

Khloe + Nanny's always had primary custody of True but she needs to get a legal document in place instead of keeping herself open to Tristan by likely saying he can see True whenever he wants and he has access to her home whenever he likes.

Make it legal, do drop offs through the nanny's if she doesn't trust herself not the be gaslight/sweet talked by him and stop his access to her home.

Lol Tristan wouldn’t want True on the weekends I’m sure. He’s the type of dad who comes around once in a while with gifts and will hang with the kid for like an hour or so not really doing anything. He’s a man whore and will prob have at least 3 more kids.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

3rd Trimester Tristan

This person said EXACTLY what I was saying. 

When Jordan his 1st son's mother stopped his access to her body and bed he stopped being an active parent to their child.

But Khloe is so, I hate to say desperate but it seems like it, to keep any ol' man even knowing Tristan's history thinking she could "change" him or their relationship will be different. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Honestly, I'm not sure how much I'd want Tristan around True.  Yes, a child deserves a relationship with a father.  But does a child deserve a relationship with a manwhore sleaze?  

Character matters.  

If character matters that much, then none of these kids should be allowed to see either of their parents. For me personally, there are much worse things than having multiple sexual partners. That’s fine by me as long as they take precautions. 

• Love 2
On 12/7/2021 at 8:29 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Even though Khloé is hurt, she’s staying strong and trying to move forward.”

Kris must have saved this as a template so she could just hit “send” to the press on an annual basis. Or monthly, depending on how frequently Tristan gets caught.

I have as much sympathy for Khloe as she had for the mother of Tristan’s first child, which is zero.

She’s still in this fantasy that she ever meant anything to that POS, when all she ever meant was a coattail to ride to a different kind of fame than he had as an athlete. She was just his “Tuesday, 2:00 sex appointment.”  And for a lowlife like him she mangled her face and body.

I feel for this little newborn boy. Someday he will know how his father tried to pay his mother off. Even if she was looking for a payday, the baby is innocent.

• Love 7

Part of Maralee’s statement to E:

"I have seen fake stories, unflattering photos of me, people using photos that are not even me, stating an incorrect occupation and age," Nichols continues. "There have been multiple fake Instagram posts claiming to be me, making false statements and attaching stock photos of a sonogram and a child (neither mine)."

Nichols goes on to speak her truth. "These are the facts: I have lived in California since 2019. I am not a personal trainer. I have not worked as a personal trainer for four years; I do fitness modeling. I was never a personal trainer for Tristan," she states, adding that she met Thompson at a party at his Encino, Calif., home in 2020. "He told me he was single and co-parenting. I would never have gotten involved with Tristan if I thought he was in a relationship."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1313637/maralee-nichols-finally-breaks-her-silence-about-secret-relationship-with-tristan-thompson

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Part of Maralee’s statement to E:

"I have seen fake stories, unflattering photos of me, people using photos that are not even me, stating an incorrect occupation and age," Nichols continues. "There have been multiple fake Instagram posts claiming to be me, making false statements and attaching stock photos of a sonogram and a child (neither mine)."

Nichols goes on to speak her truth. "These are the facts: I have lived in California since 2019. I am not a personal trainer. I have not worked as a personal trainer for four years; I do fitness modeling. I was never a personal trainer for Tristan," she states, adding that she met Thompson at a party at his Encino, Calif., home in 2020. "He told me he was single and co-parenting. I would never have gotten involved with Tristan if I thought he was in a relationship."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1313637/maralee-nichols-finally-breaks-her-silence-about-secret-relationship-with-tristan-thompson

Girl shut up. You didn't know? Really?? *Side eye* 

And you are a fool to believe any man who says they're not in a relationship with their baby momma/girlfriend/wife cause men will LIE to get the kitty. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Puhleeze this girl was looking for a child support check… she knew who he was and who his gf was. The only one I feel for is the baby. Baby will grow up fatherless. 

Yeah, I hate to say that about someone, especially a woman because we always get a bad rep.

But girlfriend was looking for a come up. Because I'll be damned in 2021 that I'm not on anything to prevent me from having a child + using protection because I value my health + I'm not trying to be no single momma to somebody's dusty ass son, professional baller or not.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

More details:

"Tristan told me he was not having a sexual relationship with anyone else; it was not casual sex nor did we have any arrangement. Tristan and I communicated daily and talked on the phone. We would see each other several times a month," Nichols continued, disputing Thompson's past claim that the pair's relationship was "based on sex only" and that they communicated solely through Snapchat. 

"He invited me to see him Christmas, New Years, and his birthday," she added. 

Nichols cited two time periods that have also appeared in her and Thompson's previous filings — March and April 2021. Thompson has claimed that the "only" time the child could have been conceived was on his birthday, March 13, in Texas. Nichols has claimed it was in April in Boston.

<snip>
Nichols filed a paternity suit against Thompson in Los Angeles, where she lives and had her baby, while Thompson filed a parallel paternity suit against Nichols in Texas. His case has since been dismissed by a Texas judge, though the L.A. suit is still pending. 
https://people.com/tv/maralee-nichols-speaks-out-tristan-thompson-paternity-suit-relationship-was-not-casual-sex/

Tristan The Scumbag hoped to pay less in child support by filing in Texas. 

8 hours ago, nexxie said:

Baby-Boy-Maralee-Nichols-Shares-1st-Phot
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/maralee-nichols-shares-1st-photo-of-tristan-thompsons-alleged-son/

For this sweet baby’s sake, I hope it turns out Tristan isn’t the father.

This was the first comment when I opened Khloe's thread, & I thought, "holy shit, what has Khloe done to her face now?????, wait, is that Kylie with her new baby?, Is that a relative?" Then I read your caption & realized it was none of the above.

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, GaT said:

This was the first comment when I opened Khloe's thread, & I thought, "holy shit, what has Khloe done to her face now?????, wait, is that Kylie with her new baby?, Is that a relative? Then I read you caption & realized it was none of the above.

She totally looks like Kylie!  That’s kind of gross.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

Baby-Boy-Maralee-Nichols-Shares-1st-Phot
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/maralee-nichols-shares-1st-photo-of-tristan-thompsons-alleged-son/

For this sweet baby’s sake, I hope it turns out Tristan isn’t the father.

"I want no further media attention" declares Maralee as she posts this picture of herself with the talk-of-the-town baby while wearing full glam makeup and matching Christmas pajamas. Sure, Jan...

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

"I want no further media attention" declares Maralee as she posts this picture of herself with the talk-of-the-town baby while wearing full glam makeup and matching Christmas pajamas. Sure, Jan...

I don’t know - she probably got paid for this and could use the money given the dead-beat dad. Time will tell if she wants “further media attention.”

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Countless women fall for man-whore athletes, from high school up to the pros. They seem to be looking for some kind of glory by association, but I’m not sure they’re all looking for a paycheck. Even Khloe, who has plenty of her own money, has said that athletes are her type. Wonder if she’s learned yet - I expect her to choose yet another asshole jock soon.

• Love 6

Khloe is truly done with Tristan after realizing he put her health at risk.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/celebrities/17101162/khloe-kardashian-tristan-thompson-risk-maralee-nichols-herpes/

She’s so done with him that Khloe disinvited Tristan from the Kardashian Christmas party - but then she changed her mind (for True, of course).

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/celebrities/17101877/khloe-kardashian-tristan-thompson-kris-jenner-christmas-party/

• LOL 1

Khloe should be embarrassed of herself. Get a clue woman this guy fucked you cause he loves fucking and you got him a bit of fame. He prob would t have been this involved with Trues life if it wasn’t for the cameras. Move on already lol.

• Love 7

Publicly proclaiming how much he "respects" Khloe is just adding insult to injury. Also, taking responsibility for baby #3 "now that paternity has been established" does not excuse the way he treated baby mama #3 before it was established. He knew that he had unprotected sex with her eight or nine months before her baby was born, so he was very likely the father, but I guess he's one of those people who deny, deny, deny, until there's incontrovertible proof against them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Poor True - and her two brothers - saddled with this sorry excuse for a father. Wish more women would think of their children-to-be before having sex with idiots.

Wonder if Khloe finally gets that Tristan was “single” when she started seeing him the same way he was “single” when Maralee started seeing him. Where’s his heartfelt apology to Jordan Craig?

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, Marley said:

The funny(or sad)thing is Khloe will probably take Tristan back after that lame public apology.

Of course she will take him back. That's why he said it the way he did because he know how to worm his way back into her bed. 

Dude is very manipulative, I see that. And we all knew that he was going to come out being the father of this child because he was doing too much for him not to be.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 6