Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She really does, her face looks VERY puffy/full. Baby number 2 on deck?

Not when this commercial was done. I'm pretty sure it was too much fillers, I bet she had it done special for her commercial debut.

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Well, I’m glad she got relief from her migraines.  I guess that the Botox didn’t work.  I’ve heard that migraines are often treated with Botox now.  I’m not kidding.

It's true a high school acquaintance gets her migraines treated with Botox.

A year and a half ago my left vocal cord paralyzed so I was talking with the whisper and really breathy voice and it was hard to talk at times and the treatment for it if I decided to go for it was getting Botox injected into the vocal cord to puff it back into place and if I did that route then I would be going to get the Botox injections every three months Thank goodness when I got fired from my job and shut the hell up and was on real vocal rest for days it got better 

• Useful 1
(edited)

Kloe's nails :

Everything about this family can be symbolized by Kloe's ridiculous and horrifying finger nails. 

How does she wipe her own ass ? 

How does she care tenderly for her child ? 

How does she write, type, do any remedial task around the house ?

How does she prep a snack, a meal?

How does she do anything with her hands that bring her joy, fulfillment, show her worth, persue/develop a hobby, a skill ?

Answer: she doesn't. She cannot. She could, but she wont. She is lazy.

Its all about the looks and greed and narcississm.

They're all like that. 

And that is why Kloe's nails symbolize this family.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Kloe's nails :

How does she care tenderly for her child ? 

How does she write, type, do any remedial task around the house ?

How does she prep a snack, a meal?

It's so sweet that you think she even tries to do these things herself, people she pays do these things for her. I'm not even sure about the wiping her own ass thing,.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 6/12/2021 at 2:48 PM, GaT said:

It's so sweet that you think she even tries to do these things herself, people she pays do these things for her. I'm not even sure about the wiping her own ass thing,.

Henry VIII had a staff member whose sole purpose was to wipe his bottom, so anything's possible.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

LOL at his partying and already being seen with new girls. I wonder if it was just for the season and reunion to air and for the pay and now he's out.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Artsda said:

LOL at his partying and already being seen with new girls. I wonder if it was just for the season and reunion to air and for the pay and now he's out.

That is exactly why Tristan "community third trimester peen" Thompson was on the show it was during the pandemic they weren't playing basketball so he needed something to do. And I think he was staying at Khloe's as his house is on the market so why not mooch off your baby momma instead of spending your money on a hotel.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
Just now, Cheyanne11 said:

Do we think they actually made embryos for baby #2 or that was all for the camera?  Because why she'd want to have another child with him now is really a mystery.  

So that the babies have the same daddy.  Wasn't that their line earlier?

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Yeah, that was her reasoning, but at this point?  I mean...

Didn’t Kim say in a episode of KUWTK that if her and Kanye ever split she still wants his sperm, so all her kids would have the same dad too? 

Edited by FizzyPuff
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, FizzyPuff said:

Didn’t Kim say in a episode of KUWTK that if her and Kanye ever split she still wants his sperm, so all her kids would have the same dad too? 

So they all have the potential to inherit his mental illness? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

It’s difficult to say what is real in their world....so much production, staged, fake crap that I bet they don’t even know a lie from reality.  I mean real reality, like truth, not the sordid fake reality that we get on tv and the media.  Everything with them seems to be manipulated or blown up for publicity.  What a miserable existence.  

When I see Khloe now....it reminds me of the sad story of the Hollywood cat lady. She got so much plastic surgery that she became to resemble an actual cat.  😔 She became a joke of sorts. It seems Khloe is in the early stage of that.  People are already making sarcastic comments.  

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/210754457532655396/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3

What a shock lol. Pretty sure Tristan never stopped cheating on her. He just had less opportunities during the pandemic lol. He still got it done I’m sure tho.

Maybe Khloe should just not have another kid anytime soon. Maybe instead of having this goal for your kids to have the sane bio dad find a guy who will idk actually be a good father lol. What a bunch of losers.

• Love 8
(edited)
14 hours ago, Marley said:

Maybe Khloe should just not have another kid anytime soon. Maybe instead of having this goal for your kids to have the sane bio dad find a guy who will idk actually be a good father lol. What a bunch of losers.

There is a better chance of me seeing a real life unicorn coming to my front door & saying hello to me. Besides, Why would any good father with morals, self-respect, & class woud want to associate himself with Khloe & that wretched family?

Edited by Magog
  • Love 11
On 6/23/2021 at 12:47 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

It’s difficult to say what is real in their world....so much production, staged, fake crap that I bet they don’t even know a lie from reality.  I mean real reality, like truth, not the sordid fake reality that we get on tv and the media.  Everything with them seems to be manipulated or blown up for publicity.  What a miserable existence.  

When I see Khloe now....it reminds me of the sad story of the Hollywood cat lady. She got so much plastic surgery that she became to resemble an actual cat.  😔 She became a joke of sorts. It seems Khloe is in the early stage of that.  People are already making sarcastic comments.  

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/210754457532655396/

Off topic but that lady was having surgery to make herself look like a jungle cat.  On purpose!

• LOL 3
On 6/26/2021 at 8:47 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

If Khloe wants a second child Nick Cannon seems to have super swimmers. 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

He does 😂. 3 women pregnant at the same time. 

13 minutes ago, Marley said:

Lol this will prob make Khloe want to get back with Tristan. She really picks winners lol.

Off topic but Nick Cannon is disgusting.

Don’t they ALL pick “winners?” 🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Lamar to Khloe Baby I want you Back!

Lamar Odom's thirsty comment on Khloe Kardashian's bikini pic on Instagram wasn't a shot at her baby daddy, Tristan Thompson ... it was LO shooting his shot with his ex-wife.

Sources close to Lamar tell TMZ ... he wants to rekindle what he once had with Khloe and he thought Friday's comment on Khloe's IG post was a perfect time to get her attention, seeing as she's not with Tristan anymore.

But isn't Lamar going to be on the new season of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta "dating" another woman? Chile... the ghetto *in my NeNe voice*

• LOL 5

I don’t know why but I’ve always liked Lamar.  He has demons and that’s rough.  For what it’s worth, I think the K’s tried to be there for him as much as they could.  Also even though I know exactly zero about him, I like Travis.  I think that’s his name (Kylie’s baby daddy).  Something about him I like.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

What filter she use to get alien fingers?

9B3E6DF9-26AC-4F29-A151-B06219D2C574.jpeg

no filter, it's from her stretching out the picture, also it is not in focus which was likely purposefully done.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

This is the way Khloe wants us to think she looks now. It saddens me because probably nothing starting from her hair and going down to her feet is real. I can easily see the photo manipulation on her hips and thighs.

f862a47e0fe82c506f5be2efb21b5f1b

• LOL 1
On 7/21/2021 at 5:20 PM, qtpye said:

This is the way Khloe wants us to think she looks now. It saddens me because probably nothing starting from her hair and going down to her feet is real. I can easily see the photo manipulation on her hips and thighs.

f862a47e0fe82c506f5be2efb21b5f1b

You can see how her legs are carefully positioned to give her a thigh gap

• Love 3