Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

It seems like Khloé Kardashian and estranged husband Lamar Odom are rekindling their relationship, as they have reportedly been seeing each other secretly for the past couple of weeks.

The couple has been hanging out together in the same hotel room where they started dating. "She's meeting Lamar at a suite in the SLS in Beverly Hills - where Lamar was living when they first met," the sourced continued. "It's where Khloé says they fell in love. They've even been eating pancakes in bed just like they did back in the day."

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/22595/20140929/khloe-kardashian-lamar-odom-relationship-news-update-2014-couple-meeting.htm

is khloe anyone else's least fave of them all? she isn't nice or respectful to her pimp mama (kris does have a lot to do with their fame) and is just not that likeable outside the show at all. like she's funny and shit on the show but i just don't like her for some reason

I have had an epiphany about Khloe. When she was with Lamar, she covered up his drug abuse & pretended everything was wonderful. When Rob gained weight & didn't want to be seen, Khloe was the one who basically held his hand & decided that part of his problems were things that happened at her house, and now Rob is living with her again, even though he is close to 30 years old. Currently, Khloe is the one who keeps saying Scott has to grieve in his own way & Kourtney shouldn't ask him to do anything concerning his parents house. Khloe is an enabler for the men in her life. They don't have to take responsibility because Khloe is always there with an excuse for them. No male has to be a man as long as Khloe is there enabling their bad behavior with cover ups & excuses. I don't see her doing this with any females, it would be interesting to see how different she treats Mason & Penelope as they grow up.

• Love 3

I have had an epiphany about Khloe. When she was with Lamar, she covered up his drug abuse & pretended everything was wonderful. When Rob gained weight & didn't want to be seen, Khloe was the one who basically held his hand & decided that part of his problems were things that happened at her house, and now Rob is living with her again, even though he is close to 30 years old. Currently, Khloe is the one who keeps saying Scott has to grieve in his own way & Kourtney shouldn't ask him to do anything concerning his parents house. Khloe is an enabler for the men in her life. They don't have to take responsibility because Khloe is always there with an excuse for them. No male has to be a man as long as Khloe is there enabling their bad behavior with cover ups & excuses. I don't see her doing this with any females, it would be interesting to see how different she treats Mason & Penelope as they grow up.

I like this theory. I did think it was interesting that when she was talking to her mother she mentioned how she had been covering things up "for years". I'm guessing Lamar's drug abuse goes back pretty far, watching older episodes with him, he seemed stoned at times, especially when he was hanging around the house with Rob, playing video games. I also think they didn;'t have the  hot sex life she wanted everyone to believe she was having. It always seemed to me that he was using Rob as a way to avoid being alone with Khloe. All her sex toys and lingerie and sex swings were to try and generate interest in her. I believe her marriage was in bad shape almost from the start, she just covered it up and hung on hoping he would clean up his act. But once his career hit the skids. she couldn't hide it anymore. 

Khloe sucked as a fashion commentator on the pre Oscars red carpet show on E.

Like really sucked baaaad .

Did she borrow that dress from Kim? I reminds me of the one from the Grammy's, the dressing gown look.

Not sure whose name is the best to post this under...it involves more than one family member.  Guess Kim's ex-bff, Blac Chyna, who use to be engaged to & had a baby with Kylie's current boyfriend, Tyga, and whose current bff is Amber Rose, who we all know as Kanye's ex,  is now currently involved with Khloe's ex boyfriend, French Montana.  Phew!  This is getting to be pretty darn close to incest!

There has to be something with these people's name, the only words my spell checker is having issues with are all of the names!

Khloe sucked as a fashion commentator on the pre Oscars red carpet show on E.

Like really sucked baaaad .

Is anyone really shocked at that? These idiots fail at practically at every undertaking they've attempted.

• Love 1

I have never taken Guliana Rancic seriously, so while the gushing is annoying, it's par for the course for her. And I watched about ten minutes of their coverage. Even if I hadn't been put off by Khloe's presence, I would have changed the channel, but the Kardashian stank just made it happen faster. Not only was Khloe poor at the job, I was distracted by her duck lips. I couldn't tell if she was pursing them on purpose or if she's had so much crap put in them they're like that naturally. It was very distracting when she was in profile.

I actually liked Khloe on the pre-show because she seemed to be the only one saying what she actually thought about the looks and not gushing over everything.

Absolutely.  It's so weird to me that Giuliana and them will go on and on about how AMAAAAAZING everyone looks, just to turn around and shit on them when they film Fashion Police.

Khloe was terrible, but still useful, just because she was the only one to say, "I don't like it".

Absolutely. It's so weird to me that Giuliana and them will go on and on about how AMAAAAAZING everyone looks, just to turn around and shit on them when they film Fashion Police.

Khloe was terrible, but still useful, just because she was the only one to say, "I don't like it".

She should have set Kim straight while she was pregnant. That was the time for honesty.

• Love 1

That pic is obviously photoshopped, but to Khloe's credit she did lose a lot of weight.  E showed some clip of her and Kim a few weeks back and my first thought was "Khloe is actually the thinner of the two now". I don't know why these woman have to constantly do this photoshop crap when they are seen so much on TV and on red carpets and their obvious size comes out there. Hell, ET did a whole piece on Beyonce a few months ago where they showed how she's 'shopping her Instagram pictures. Just so stupid.

• Love 2

What is wrong with this woman?

http://www.eonline.com/news/642866/khloe-kardashian-says-she-is-still-obsessed-with-lamar-odom-but-what-about-french-montana-watch-now

I will never ever not love Lamar," she confessed to E! News. "I was so obsessed with him in a healthy way. He was my husband, and I still wish he was, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Seriously, he turned his phone off so you can't contact him, does that not tell you anything? He got high as a kite & made a rap video about how he cheated on you, & you still want to be married to him? You hid the fact that he was on drugs your entire marriage, & whatever happened in your house was so bad that you blame yourself for how it affected your brother, & you still want to be married to him? Did Lamar repeatedly drop you on your head?

• Love 5

http://www.eonline.com/news/642866/khloe-kardashian-says-she-is-still-obsessed-with-lamar-odom-but-what-about-french-montana-watch-now

Seriously, he turned his phone off so you can't contact him, does that not tell you anything? He got high as a kite & made a rap video about how he cheated on you, & you still want to be married to him? You hid the fact that he was on drugs your entire marriage, & whatever happened in your house was so bad that you blame yourself for how it affected your brother, & you still want to be married to him? Did Lamar repeatedly drop you on your head?

I think she fell off the sex swing one too many times.

IDK, at least someone in that family seems to take marriage vows very seriously.

Kris cries over poor Rob Sr and the demise of that marriage. Of course she fucked Todd Waterman all over town while married to Sr. I think like pimp mama, Khloe likes to romanticize things just a bit. I think part of it is that she doesn't want to admit she got hoodwinked. Lamar was never what she believed him to be. She's saving face.

Ehh… she's certainly not the first woman to fall hard for a man who is not in any way shape or form good for her and make tons of excuses for his behavior, all the while thinking she can redeem him. She also certainly won't be the last. I'd wager most of us even know this woman in our own lives. At least with this version of the woman, there wasn't physical abuse and/or kids. Sadly, many of us know that woman too. 

• Love 1

He made a fool of her, with her active participation. If she were really smart, she wouldn't even mention him. Like Kims two exes, just pretend they never existed.

It's not like they had a long happy marriage with a fast descent into hell and divorce. It was pretty much over from the start. She just held on long after the handwriting on the wall was visible. She's just reluctant to admit she got scammed.

• Love 1

Stuff happens when you've known someone days? weeks? before diving into an ill-advised and doomed marriage.

With a mom encouraging your romantic flight of fantasy. Disregarding any notion of common sense and logic, blinded by the idea of her daughter landing a major league baller and then when he isnt quite as free spending as mommy thinks he should be directs her daughter to "sex him up"

Yeah that marriage had disaster all over it.

• Love 3