Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Both French Montana and Khloe are still married to other people, and I believe French (stupid name!) has a small child as well.

Kimmy didn't let being married to one guy stop her from getting knocked up by another.

• Love 2
(edited)

Khloe should realize that being a whore for your husband doesn't keep a marriage together or keep a man from cheating.

Kim gets some dig in at Khloe about going home early to see her "rappers" Excuse me

Kim, but what exactly are you married to? A rapper, and an asshole.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
I doubt Bruce had much to do with him, as I think Bruce probably figured the marriage was doomed from the start.

Bruce has also made it pretty clear, his thoughts on addiction and the role personal choice plays in recovery.  I got the impression that he rejects the addiction as a disease concept because it can remove the consequences of personal responsibility and he basically views addiction as weakness. 

I also don't think Bruce drinks, does he?  He's made comments in the past about how it's possible to feel great and have a good time without alcohol.  We know he wouldn't touch drugs with a 10 foot pole. 

• Love 1

Bruce drinks some, but he isn't a "drinker" I remember an episode from earlier this year where Brody got Bruce to go clubbing with him and they were doing shots and it was a big deal because Bruce never lets go like that. 

• Love 1

I remember an episode from earlier this year where Brody got Bruce to go clubbing with him...

Gotta love that "Bruce is just one of the guys..." outing. He looked so pathetic and out of place. http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_3wftyg9q

What is it with him and Kris' obsession with blending in with their children? Case in point... 

siiiiiiiickpmk.jpg

It just reeks of desperation. FFS, act your age. 

• Love 3

When Khloe was talking to Kourtney about moving, she showed some little black and laced outfit that ROB! gave her for I think Valentines Day. She asked Kourt if it was weird that he gave that to her and Kourt said no it's cute. I don't think my brothers have given any of us sisters lingerie (creepy!) but then Rob also told her he left sex toys in her shower for her.

I do think Rob likes to say weird stuff and then say that others are messed up for not getting the joke, but he does take it over the top.

I do think Rob likes to say weird stuff and then say that others are messed up for not getting the joke, but he does take it over the top.

I've actually thought for a long time that something not quite right has gone on in Rob's relationship with his sisters.  I think because the girls were given no boundries about appropriate behavior, Rob was exposed, at a very young age, to intimate information about his sisters that most girls would shield from their brother and most brothers wouldn't know.  I can't give specific examples, and this is the only way I know how to explain it.  But I also think that Rob knows that it's not quite right, as far as family dynamics go, and it's a part of his issues.  For example, it's no big secret that Khloe and Lamar liked their toys, I shudder to think what Rob witnessed in that household, whether it was what he heard or what he saw. 

I remember back after he left Kim's wedding there were those quotes talking about how Rob doesn't fit into the Kardashian glam world.  I think that's on target, but I don't think he wants to fit into the Kardashian world anymore, because to do so requires a level of intimate knowledge about his sisters that, as he's grown older, makes him immensely uncomfortable. 

I've often heard Khloe and Rob talk about their relationship, and how they were always close because they were close in age.  That's great.  But they often follow those statements up with things like "it's like we're married, platonically" or some such thing.  I don't think there's anything wrong with them being close.  To have your brother be your best friend, to be your roommate, to have been close to your husband, is not abnormal.  But there's something about their "close" relationship that borders on "intimate" (emotionally, I don't think physically). 

I mean, from what we know, Rob knows his sister Kim was in a sex tape, has probably heard details about it, if he hasn't actually seen it himself.  He knows his sister Khole liked role-playing and toys in the bedroom, and perhaps some light BDSM from what we've seen.  And who knows about Kourtney.  Most brothers?  Don't know that about their sisters, no matter how close they are. 

Khloe, Kim and Kourtney all needed a lessen in discretion. 

• Love 2

I've actually thought for a long time that something not quite right has gone on in Rob's relationship with his sisters.  I think because the girls were given no boundries about appropriate behavior, Rob was exposed, at a very young age, to intimate information about his sisters that most girls would shield from their brother and most brothers wouldn't know.  I can't give specific examples, and this is the only way I know how to explain it.  But I also think that Rob knows that it's not quite right, as far as family dynamics go, and it's a part of his issues.  For example, it's no big secret that Khloe and Lamar liked their toys, I shudder to think what Rob witnessed in that household, whether it was what he heard or what he saw. 

I remember back after he left Kim's wedding there were those quotes talking about how Rob doesn't fit into the Kardashian glam world.  I think that's on target, but I don't think he wants to fit into the Kardashian world anymore, because to do so requires a level of intimate knowledge about his sisters that, as he's grown older, makes him immensely uncomfortable. 

I've often heard Khloe and Rob talk about their relationship, and how they were always close because they were close in age.  That's great.  But they often follow those statements up with things like "it's like we're married, platonically" or some such thing.  I don't think there's anything wrong with them being close.  To have your brother be your best friend, to be your roommate, to have been close to your husband, is not abnormal.  But there's something about their "close" relationship that borders on "intimate" (emotionally, I don't think physically). 

I mean, from what we know, Rob knows his sister Kim was in a sex tape, has probably heard details about it, if he hasn't actually seen it himself.  He knows his sister Khole liked role-playing and toys in the bedroom, and perhaps some light BDSM from what we've seen.  And who knows about Kourtney.  Most brothers?  Don't know that about their sisters, no matter how close they are. 

Khloe, Kim and Kourtney all needed a lessen in discretion.

When Kourtney was saying to Khloe that she (Khloe) was now a ho again, a ho on the streets, Khloe commented that she was always a ho, that you have to be a ho for your husband/man. I thought to myself, so Khloe, how did being a ho for your husband work out? I know lots of women who have been married 4 or 5 times longer than Khloe, who don't consider themselves a ho for their hubby. A willing and participating sex partner, yes, but a ho. No. Being a ho for Lamar didn't stop him from cheating, barely a year or two into their marriage. Kim seems to gave the same mentality, she has to keep Kanye hot for her to be a good wife. I wonder if Kanye only wants her because others want her. I am surprised that Kourtney would voice that opinion, since she seems the least " ho-ish" in her own relationship. Clearly the girls got their ideas from Kris, I recall her telling Khloe " you know what you have to do, sex Lamar up" in order toget him to raise the budget for the house Khloe wanted. She's instilled the idea in them that pussy is all they have to offer.

I do believe the emphasis on the sexuality of his sisters bothers Rob. I'm rather well endowed myself and I would NEVER prance around barely covered in front of my brothers or father, stepfather.I would be too self conscious. Nor would I act or speak in such overtly sexual ways in front of them. And I'm not a prude. Nothing wrong with a bikini, but with a nice coverup, not a burka, but something that covers the bits.

• Love 2

I agree that they all have weird boundary issues. Khloe seems the worst for that, IMO. Some of it is her general brash loudmouthedness, with no qualms about saying extremely vulgar things to anyone in earshot, but I actually find her physical interactions with the rest of the family to be the most odd and off-putting. She's always grabbing, chasing, sitting on, tickling, and licking (!) her siblings. And no one else in the family seems to behave like that, so it's not even like one could argue that this is just how they are. Some families have that one creepy uncle who can't keep his hands to himself, and for the Kardashians, that's Khloe.   

• Love 4
I agree that they all have weird boundary issues. Khloe seems the worst for that, IMO. Some of it is her general brash loudmouthedness, with no qualms about saying extremely vulgar things to anyone in earshot, but I actually find her physical interactions with the rest of the family to be the most odd and off-putting. She's always grabbing, chasing, sitting on, tickling, and licking (!) her siblings. And no one else in the family seems to behave like that, so it's not even like one could argue that this is just how they are. Some families have that one creepy uncle who can't keep his hands to himself, and for the Kardashians, that's Khloe.

Stella;

ITA, I have always thought it very odd the way Kloe is rough housing w/her brother/sisters.  We are not talking about a group of "kids", these are grown adults.  She is always picking Kortney up and carrying her around, one time put her on her lap and cuddled her like she was a baby.  Just not normal!  She has talked about Rob's penis before. I have a younger brother; yes, when he was a baby, we saw him without his diaper, we, too,  were a family at the time that was 3 girls & had never seen a naked boy before & thought it was just the funniest thing ever!   But as adults, for me to talk about him naked today & about his penis, etc. Never!  And we are very close; but in a 'friends' way, not in a sexual way, the way Kloe and Rob seem to be.  Rob did tell her that he left sex toys in the bathroom for her and she did tell him that she brought sexy lingerie for him. I did not know if she meant for him to wear or for her to wear around him.  It is all just very unnatural.

• Love 3

It doesn't help that their mom openly lusts over the girl's spouses and casual boyfriends. My mom would never go out dancing and drinking like a fool and hanging all over my boyfriend/spouse/male friends. There are no normal boundaries in this family.

• Love 4
(edited)

I also think that Khloe is way too touchy feely and affectionate towards ALL of her siblings. I have never understood why grown adults would act this way towards their own siblings. Khloe has boundary issues with Kourtney, Rob, and Kim. But I think she sometimes has boundary issues with her younger sisters as well. Khloe and the Kardashian sisters are all in their 30's so the rough housing, licking, grabbing, and groping behavior needs to end.

Edited by Nioclas
  • Love 4

Ok I now think something really effed up went on between Khloe, Rob and Lamar. Khloe saying that Rob says "that house was so dark it made me do dark things." And her then talking about how nobody but her, Rob and Lamar know what went on in that house, and how she couldn't protect him. Wtf was going in there that resulted in Rob being THIS messed up and has Khloe making comments like this? What dark things did Rob do - drugs? Something more?

Ok I now think something really effed up went on between Khloe, Rob and Lamar. Khloe saying that Rob says "that house was so dark it made me do dark things." And her then talking about how nobody but her, Rob and Lamar know what went on in that house, and how she couldn't protect him. Wtf was going in there that resulted in Rob being THIS messed up and has Khloe making comments like this? What dark things did Rob do - drugs? Something more?

Oh, a mystery!  She's such a liar, pretending things are fabulous and she's cooking all the time, swinging form bedroom gadgets and supporting Lammie, in her little girl voice… now we find out there were degenerate things happening in the house.  Tell us, Khloe.

Then I guess Khloe is a wannabe thug like Justin Bieber because she bought Justin's house to make it more real for herself. Justin moved on to great big party house, it even has it's own nightclub. I think Khloe will be invited to a party or two, or a hundred in his new party-house.

Kylie used to go to parties at the house Khloe now lives in .Though if he is back with Selena ,Kylie and Kendall will be off the guest list for a while.

In fact she was at the party where the house was raided by the cops and for the egging that led to the house that Kourt owns being sold which is weird ,

French is being paid by E! to "date" Khloe:

Network executives are “moaning” that Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner has promised French Montana, her daughter Khloe Kardashian’s boyfriend, a big fat paycheck to appear on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”

We’re told that Jenner, an executive producer on both programs, did the deal directly with Montana, without much input from anyone else.

“The way that the Kardashians’ (show) is set up is very unusual. It’s the only show that I know of where a producer can say, ‘Here’s the cast and this is what they’re getting paid,’ ” said our source. “Usually to add a cast member to a show, you’d have to fire a cast member to keep the budget balanced. But in this case, Kris just offered French Montana a check to be in the show.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/khloe-kourtney-pricey-french-lesson-article-1.1916395

Was he dating Khloe to begin with? Or is pretending to date her part of the deal? Does this mean Kris doesn't have enough money to buy Kanye?

From what I understand French and Khloe were dating (I think they started dating before one of the seasons started filming - someone can correct me if I'm wrong) but they had to pay him to actually be seen on KUWTK.  As for Kanye, he's supposed to be worth about 110 million dollars..maybe he doesn't need the money or she hasnt offered enough.

• Love 1

From what I understand French and Khloe were dating (I think they started dating before one of the seasons started filming - someone can correct me if I'm wrong) but they had to pay him to actually be seen on KUWTK.  As for Kanye, he's supposed to be worth about 110 million dollars..maybe he doesn't need the money or she hasnt offered enough.

Apparently French was hired to be Khloe's love interest for the summer, while they were shooting in the Hampton's.  They needed a storyline for her, especially since Kourt is practically comatose and they had to have something to film. The idea was thought up between Diddy and Kris Jenner.

Anyway, it seems Khloe actually fell hard for the guy they hired to be her boyfriend.

This is a good deal for him because no one had ever heard of him before, plus he was getting paid.

This family is so completely fracked up it's hard to comprehend. I realize Khloe is and adult, but I don't care how old she is, a mother shouldn't add to the screwed up issues her child has. It just goes to show that Kris isn't actually a parent, she truly is a pimp. All about the money & the merchandise is disposable.

• Love 1

If this is true then it makes Kim and Kourtney's whole "Who is this guy that she's been hanging out with? Let's stalk them!" storyline even more idiotic.

Interesting that she fell for him - I mean, totally unsurprising given that they all fall in love/marry people within seconds, but when Lamar showed up at the club I thought it was very telling that she immediately almost forgot French was there while perseverating about Lamar.

• Love 1

So did Kris pay for all the lavish gifts French gave her for her birthday? This woman truly is vile. If its all true how it went down she's worse than I ever imagined.  Did she ever consider there might be consequences if Khloe actually fell for this guy? Especially on the heels of an already broken marriage.  Unbelievable. 

• Love 2

I too was wondering about Khloe's birthday gifts. French have her the tricked out Jeep and jewelry. So was that all simply paid for out of the show's production budget? This is sickening.

I get that the powerful effect of the money and fame and the vile nature of Kris, but at what point are these girls responsible for refusing to go along with Kris's antics?

I too was wondering about Khloe's birthday gifts. French have her the tricked out Jeep and jewelry. So was that all simply paid for out of the show's production budget? This is sickening.

I get that the powerful effect of the money and fame and the vile nature of Kris, but at what point are these girls responsible for refusing to go along with Kris's antics?

I guess its better than working 9-5. Nice cars, lots of vacations, getting to call your mother a whore and a drunk with impunity (and get paid for it!!) Who cares if the BF is bought and paid for?  The guy she got on her own turned out to not be such a prize. 

• Love 2

And these are the people that get blessed with good fortune. Well, monetarily anyway. I wouldn't consider it good fortune that my mother whores me out for her own financial gain and that I'm not generally respected. But that's me. I'm sure the notions of respectability mean nothing to these people as long as they're stocked with Givenchy, Range Rovers, and vacations to manufacture memories.

So did Kris pay for all the lavish gifts French gave her for her birthday? This woman truly is vile. If its all true how it went down she's worse than I ever imagined.  Did she ever consider there might be consequences if Khloe actually fell for this guy? Especially on the heels of an already broken marriage.  Unbelievable.

If you think about it, if they get married, it's not too much different from the arranged marriages of the past (and sometimes present). Mom set it up, mom gives man's (family) a dowry and both parties benefit from the arrangement. Falling in love is a hoped for bonus.

I wonder if any goats or sheep were involved in the transaction.

• Love 3