Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I agree with all the above. Once basketball starts and the clubs re-open, Khloe and True will be back to benchwarmer status, just like they were before covid.

As long as she can get bebé #2 out of it, Khloe will be content with that. She has no standards. 

• Love 8

Every time I see this Jonas Brothers video & Karol G comes on, I think it's Khloe for a few seconds. Well, Khloe in her photoshopped pics 😄 Anybody else getting the same vibe?

• Love 1

World’s friendliest exes!

Khloé Kardashian celebrated Independence Day this year at her ex Tristan Thompson’s party — and she had a great time at the bash with her family and friends.

In her Instagram Stories on Tuesday, July 7, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 36, shared a glimpse into the event’s holiday-themed red-white-and-blue decor as well as snacks like ice cream and Sweet Flower gift bags with cannabis-infused products including Artet aperitifs for guests. She then shared multiple snaps of her and Thompson’s 2-year-old daughter, True, getting into the holiday spirit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/khloe-kardashian-shares-pics-from-tristan-thompsons-4th-of-july-party/ss-BB16sshS?li=BBnbfcL

• Love 1
On 7/8/2020 at 3:20 AM, suomi said:

World’s friendliest exes!

Khloé Kardashian celebrated Independence Day this year at her ex Tristan Thompson’s party — and she had a great time at the bash with her family and friends.

In her Instagram Stories on Tuesday, July 7, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 36, shared a glimpse into the event’s holiday-themed red-white-and-blue decor as well as snacks like ice cream and Sweet Flower gift bags with cannabis-infused products including Artet aperitifs for guests. She then shared multiple snaps of her and Thompson’s 2-year-old daughter, True, getting into the holiday spirit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/khloe-kardashian-shares-pics-from-tristan-thompsons-4th-of-july-party/ss-BB16sshS?li=BBnbfcL

Talk about desperate and low self-esteem.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Talk about desperate and low self-esteem.

I saw another article about it today and she chalks it up to I've accepted who he is, why waste the effort when I can make the best of every day because he's such a good dad, yadda yadda.

Translation: I'm desperately trying to get another egg fertilized while I pretty much have him in isolated lockdown, which is the only way I will ever get this much undivided attention from him. Yay, me!

Can't wait to see her on The View this week. Will he make an appearance during her segment? I will be surprised if he doesn't.

Edited by suomi
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, suomi said:

I saw another article about it today and she chalks it up to I've accepted who he is, why waste the effort when I can make the best of every day because he's such a good dad, yadda yadda.

Translation: I'm desperately trying to get another egg fertilized while I pretty much have him in isolated lockdown, which is the only way I will ever get this much undivided attention from him. Yay, me!

Can't wait to see her on The View this week. Will he make an appearance during her segment? I will be surprised if he doesn't.

Maybe there will be a pregnancy announcement then too....

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, skipnjump said:

There could be another set of cousin-triplets if Khloe, Kylie and Kourtney had quarantine babies with their original baby daddies.

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, nexxie said:
7 hours ago, skipnjump said:

There could be another set of cousin-triplets if Khloe, Kylie and Kourtney had quarantine babies with their original baby daddies.

Great. Possibility of more kids for them to not take care of. Just even thinking of that possibility is stomach-cramp inducing.

• Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, Magog said:

Great. Possibility of more kids for them to not take care of. Just even thinking of that possibility is stomach-cramp inducing.

Meh if I had their bank accounts I would have child care help AKA nannies too, so I won't snark on them for having in home help.

I will snark on foolish "pick me" Khloe, like girl when a Leopard shows you their spots they don't change! 

She is desparate to keep up with her sibling's and to have a man that she can't see the disfunction that is Tristan Thompson or she's choosing to ignore his dysfunction because the ends will justify her means.

He maybe in True's life consistently during the pandemic but wasn't she all over her Instagram with subliminal messages and direct messages about how Tristan wasn't seeing their child enough when true was first born and now I bet you she is probably either currently pregnant or actively working on getting pregnant like an dummy. 

Did Tristan get cut from the Cleveland Cavaliers? Why isn't he in Orlando with the rest of the NBA in the bubble?

Edited by carolinagirl81
Had more thoughts
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Magog said:

Hey, think of it as one family taking responsibility for keeping the nanny industry going, they're being good Americans. /s

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Possibility of more kids for them to not take care of

C'mon now, they're good for the economy, think of how many nannies will have jobs now.

• LOL 2
22 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Did Tristan get cut from the Cleveland Cavaliers? Why isn't he in Orlando with the rest of the NBA in the bubble?

The Cleveland Cavaliers are a very shitty team so they were not invited to Orlando.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
29 minutes ago, Artsda said:

The blocks with her name looks like seating place card to me, it's where she is to sit.

Ahh, could be, you can never tell with this family.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Looks like a baby shower for someone - but probably too early for Khloe.

https://theblast.com/c/khloe-kardashian-pregnant-tristan-thompson-baby-shower-instagram

The house looks like it's Kylie's house so maybe one of the Kardashian adjacent friends is pregnant with a baby girl. But at the same time with California going back into shutdown why would they risk exposure hosting a baby shower for somebody.

3 hours ago, Artsda said:

The blocks with her name looks like seating place card to me, it's where she is to sit.

That's exactly what that is It's a cute little place card indicating where Khloe's going to sit at the table. Another Mindy Weiss party I swear I feel like the Kardashian Jenner family is keeping her employed even though I know a lot of other couples and celebrities use her to plan their parties.

• Love 2

But at the same time with California going back into shutdown why would they risk exposure hosting a baby shower for somebody.

Social media narcissism > safety and health risks?

Couldn't copy the link.

Jul 10, 2020 at 18:38 pm 

Now, it appears that there may possibility be some turmoil in the rekindled relationship.

Loyalty is only revealed in the presence of other opportunities," said Kardashian in her IG story.

"You don't know if someone is loyal until they have the opportunity not to be. Loyalty is revealed in the presence of other opportunities. Loyalty is revealed by someone's actions in your presence."

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1

Khloe is promoting a new migraine medication on social media and on The View this morning. Looks like it might not be something safe to take while you're pregnant or "planning to get pregnant." So, I guess she's not in Baby #2 mode right now.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Khloe is promoting a new migraine medication on social media and on The View this morning. Looks like it might not be something safe to take while you're pregnant or "planning to get pregnant." So, I guess she's not in Baby #2 mode right now.

Just because she's a paid spokesperson for a product doesn't necessarily mean that she's actually taking that product, look at Kendall with Proactive

• Love 5

She recited chapter and verse on The View about how pleased she is with it and how much it has helped her, how it brings relief in 15 minutes and hasn't caused rebound headaches like other meds she's taken. 

Being a Kardashian, saying it doesn't make it true.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, suomi said:

She recited chapter and verse on The View about how pleased she is with it and how much it has helped her, how it brings relief in 15 minutes and hasn't caused rebound headaches like other meds she's taken. 

Being a Kardashian, saying it doesn't make it true.

So some PR person gave her lines to say.

She wouldn’t be able to differentiate that pill from a Tylenol if her life depended on it.

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Just because she's a paid spokesperson for a product doesn't necessarily mean that she's actually taking that product, look at Kendall with Proactive

Probably the most glaring example of this was Kim. There was an episode where Kim was with Jonathan and she needed him to take pics of her with one of her diet shakes she shills for. When talking about how posing with the product is her job she proceeds to say "oh yeah - we actually have to make it first". The whole scene spelled out how fake these sponsorships are.

• Love 8
(edited)

Designer Christian Cowan Called Khloé Kardashian Out for Selling a Dress He'd Loaned Her

"Why are my runway samples I loaned you being sold on your website?” Cowan asked in a since-expired Instagram story. “We’ve emailed 3 times and no response.” Cowan’s message was written across an image of a sheer blue dress on the site which, according to Page Six, was listed on Kardashian Kloset for $1,300. The item has since been removed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/designer-christian-cowan-called-khloé-kardashian-out-for-selling-a-dress-hed-loaned-her/ar-BB16YAgJ?li=BBnbfcL

Edited by suomi
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
12 hours ago, suomi said:

Designer Christian Cowan Called Khloé Kardashian Out for Selling a Dress He'd Loaned Her

"Why are my runway samples I loaned you being sold on your website?” Cowan asked in a since-expired Instagram story. “We’ve emailed 3 times and no response.” Cowan’s message was written across an image of a sheer blue dress on the site which, according to Page Six, was listed on Kardashian Kloset for $1,300. The item has since been removed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/designer-christian-cowan-called-khloé-kardashian-out-for-selling-a-dress-hed-loaned-her/ar-BB16YAgJ?li=BBnbfcL

Really - WHY?!

She gets millions for posting pics to instagram, but still needs to sell borrowed samples?

7 hours ago, nexxie said:

Really - WHY?!

She gets millions for posting pics to instagram, but still needs to sell borrowed samples?

I think they all grossly exaggerate their net worths and incomes. Someone who's allegedly sitting on 40 mil does not sell used dresses on the Internet. 

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, nexxie said:
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I think they all grossly exaggerate their net worths and incomes. Someone who's allegedly sitting on 40 mil does not sell used dresses on the Internet. 

This is what I was thinking of - $608,000 per post. 

https://www.hopperhq.com/blog/2020-instagram-rich-list/

Other than 1, the rest of that list (especially 2 & 4) is an absolute dumpster fire. 

And why would anyone want Khloe promoting & shilling any of their products on her not worth a damn Instagram? If somebody really needs Khloe or any Kardashian-Jenner to shill their stuff on the Instagram, then their stuff isn't worth my time or money. And then you have to deal with the migraine-inducing constant overload of their stupid hashtags on their Instagram.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I don’t follow either of them, but do Beyonce and The Rock actually shill crap on instagram?

They don’t have to sell anything in words - just be seen wearing or using something.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

I don’t follow either of them, but do Beyonce and The Rock actually shill crap on instagram?

The only thing I've seen the rock heavily promote on his Instagram it's his own stuff that he actually puts out like his tequila, Voss water, under armour, and like a handful of other things that he gets paid to endorse or has put his money up into to sponsor/create. 

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

this is a Kardashian effort to get the attention off Kim while they figure this out.

Noooo, they wouldn't do that, They have always been open & honest about everything they do, they wouldn't create fake drama as a diversion.

Has anyone seen my medication?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 7/14/2020 at 9:58 PM, nexxie said:

Looks like a baby shower for someone - but probably too early for Khloe.

https://theblast.com/c/khloe-kardashian-pregnant-tristan-thompson-baby-shower-instagram

Bringing this back up because on "The ShadeRoom" Instagram feed, i saw them post about Kylie's new/leased Rolls Royce SUV that she had the interior done in barbie pink while the outside was all black. It looked pretty badass, but what stood out to me more than the car was Kylie herself. Her face looked really full and puffy and she was looking extra buxom leading me to suspect that she's pregnant and that baby shower was for her since the pictures look like it is at her house where the shower is being held.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Bringing this back up because on "The ShadeRoom" Instagram feed, i saw them post about Kylie's new/leased Rolls Royce SUV that she had the interior done in barbie pink while the outside was all black. It looked pretty badass, but what stood out to me more than the car was Kylie herself. Her face looked really full and puffy and she was looking extra buxom leading me to suspect that she's pregnant and that baby shower was for her since the pictures look like it is at her house where the shower is being held.

Hmmm. Kylie has said she wants seven kids, so it would make sense to get going on that goal!

15 hours ago, suomi said:

Khloe can't catch a break. Just as she gets it lined up with Tristan, bam, the Larsa rumor appears.

Interesting that Kanye included Larsa’s name in his tweet storm with no explanation.

Tristan’s new look.

0_Tristan-Thompson.jpg

• LOL 1