Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, luvbadtv said:

I feel sad for her that her goal is to look like her sister.  That is messed up.

And even Kim tries to look like other people. Not sure which people she tried to morph into initially, but in her later days she tried to emulate J-Lo and right now actually tries to look like her pre-surgery self.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

And even Kim tries to look like other people. Not sure which people she tried to morph into initially, but in her later days she tried to emulate J-Lo and right now actually tries to look like her pre-surgery self.

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind to look like her pre-surgery self. She was seriously strikingly beautiful. Now, not so much, unless you like the plastic, fake, processed look. But, OG Kim was a stunner.

23 hours ago, emma675 said:

I legit thought that was Kim at first. Wow.

Me, too. I had to do a double-take. I've never seen much of a resemblance, but wow, it was there in that pic.

• Love 6

Even though Khloe is without a doubt the worst out of all of them when it comes to bad photoshopping, that pic is from the KKW Diamonds perfume campaign. I remember when I first saw the pics from the shoot I thought it was so obvious they tried to make Khloe actually resemble Kourtney and Kim. Between the dark hair and whatever they did to her face its bizarre.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind to look like her pre-surgery self. She was seriously strikingly beautiful. Now, not so much, unless you like the plastic, fake, processed look. But, OG Kim was a stunner.

The sad thing is that “pre-surgery” Kim already had plenty of surgeries under her belt.

Real pre-surgery Kim is Kim in her early teens.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Even though Khloe is without a doubt the worst out of all of them when it comes to bad photoshopping, that pic is from the KKW Diamonds perfume campaign. I remember when I first saw the pics from the shoot I thought it was so obvious they tried to make Khloe actually resemble Kourtney and Kim. Between the dark hair and whatever they did to her face its bizarre.

Does it really matter? All 3 of them suck.

22 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

Just out of curiosity, is it so wrong to look like a person and not a plastic, over-inflated sex doll?

To them, if its so wrong, they don't want to be right. At least, the over-inflated sex doll have some sense of morality & decency. 

Edited by Magog
  • Love 1
On 2/17/2020 at 10:07 AM, howmanywords said:

Why does only Kim have huge shadows on the wall? There’s a weird one of her boob. Looks very strange. Kourtney has a very faint one. 

They all went to Palm Springs together, & one night they went to a drag club. If you didn't know who Khloe was, wouldn't you think this is one of the performers?

rs_634x1024-200308114512-634-kylie-jenne

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 3/8/2020 at 9:29 PM, suomi said:

If we could give a post two votes I'd go with Sad and Laugh for that one. 

It looks like she’s found an  alternative use for those electro-static dusters QVC was hawking at Xmas. 

Edited by iwasish
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She probably said, "you can't see True unless you stay here and don't come and go."  

Not unreasonable in these times.

• Love 3

Eh, Tristan is just as guilty when it comes to acting all thirsty with Khloe. He'll never wanna settle down because imo he'll always be a pig but all the flirty shit he posts on her instagram makes me think he didnt need his arm twisted to stay holed up with her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Apparently Khloe and Tristan are sheltering in place together with True during this pandemic. 

GROAN I hope this doesn't mean we're going to be subjected to Trisloe 3.0: Electric Boogaloo. While I heartily approve of them co-parenting like adults, I will be so frustrated with her if she takes him back as a romantic partner again. Please learn your lesson, Khloe!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Eh, Tristan is just as guilty when it comes to acting all thirsty with Khloe. He'll never wanna settle down because imo he'll always be a pig but all the flirty shit he posts on her instagram makes me think he didnt need his arm twisted to stay holed up with her.

I agree. Khloe is Tristan's "ol' reliable," the girl who's always available, always willing to give him sex, desperate to have him around and never makes demands. He'll circle back to her when he's bored or doesn't feel like putting effort into chasing other women. 

• Love 9
On 3/26/2020 at 10:41 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Apparently Khloe and Tristan are sheltering in place together with True during this pandemic. 

And shocker to none, we'll likely see a sibling for True in about 9-10 months. . . already thinking "poor kid" and its barely (or not yet) even conceived. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

And shocker to none, we'll likely see a sibling for True in about 9-10 months. . . already thinking "poor kid" and its barely (or not yet) even conceived. 

Maybe a bit o’ sperm is the price of Tristan’s room and board.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

Oh dear.  This is totally going to happen, isn't it?  Oh, Khloe.

They are obviously having sex if they are quarantined together. Exes staying in the sane house forever how long. She will cook for him and prob have sex whenever. I guess it’s hard for him to cheat on her while quarantined. Well maybe lol.

2 hours ago, Marley said:

They are obviously having sex if they are quarantined together. Exes staying in the sane house forever how long. She will cook for him and prob have sex whenever. I guess it’s hard for him to cheat on her while quarantined. Well maybe lol.

Cynicism alert! Tristan owns a $6.5 million dollar home in Encino, California, just minutes away from Khloe's home in Calabasas. So why would he have to quarantine with her? I don't buy it. He could facetime daily with both of his kids during this crisis if he is such a concerned and devoted daddy, which somehow I doubt. Nor do I think it's because he needs Khloe for sex. He could easily have multiple star-struck young ladies of the physical type he usually favors who want to "shelter" with him. Plus how can he be "cheating" on Khloe when they are not even in a relationship and never were? My theory is that Thirsty Tristan is on the Kardashian payroll as a "man" storyline for this new season -- not so much for the money, but because he loves the limelight of being Kardashian-adjacent. He's pathetic and so is Khloe. And so am I for even commenting on this nonsense.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Cynicism alert! Tristan owns a $6.5 million dollar home in Encino, California, just minutes away from Khloe's home in Calabasas. So why would he have to quarantine with her? I don't buy it. He could facetime daily with both of his kids during this crisis if he is such a concerned and devoted daddy, which somehow I doubt. Nor do I think it's because he needs Khloe for sex. He could easily have multiple star-struck young ladies of the physical type he usually favors who want to "shelter" with him. Plus how can he be "cheating" on Khloe when they are not even in a relationship and never were? My theory is that Thirsty Tristan is on the Kardashian payroll as a "man" storyline for this new season -- not so much for the money, but because he loves the limelight of being Kardashian-adjacent. He's pathetic and so is Khloe. And so am I for even commenting on this nonsense.

Are you thinking this is a BS story put in the press by Kris?  I’m with ya, and that actually makes more sense!  Along with the BS story that Kylie was back with Travis.  

Does Kris ever wonder why her “fabulous,” “beautiful,” wealthy daughters cannot hold on to a guy?  And does she feel stupid that she has to plant stories that the guys are trying to get them back?  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Well I meant cheating on her if they have gotten back together which nobody knows if true. I was joking too. 

Yes of course he can get multiple women but I think Khloe caters to him which he probably likes. Also he can’t exactly go out right now.

I agree he likes the limelight of being around the Kardashians tho. He doesn’t need them for money I’m sure he has his own but in the basketball world he’s not exactly a superstar so he doesn’t get as much fame out of that world.

Or could all be fake lol who knows with these ppl.

• Love 5
On 3/29/2020 at 7:52 PM, Veronique Bette said:

And now I think this is EXACTLY what is happening!  Not because I don't believe Khloe would be stupid enough to take Tristan back, because obviously she has no sense whatsoever when it comes to men, but this does REEK of a storyline for the show.  They already are trying to paint Tristan as desperate to get back in the family's good graces in the newest episode that just aired.  Honestly, I barely believe he gives much thought to his daughter, much less the rest of that family.

• Love 9
On 3/26/2020 at 9:41 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

On 3/27/2020 at 9:51 AM, SailorGirl said:

On 3/27/2020 at 10:44 AM, nexxie said:

Maybe a bit o’ sperm is the price of Tristan’s room and board.

On last night’s episode Khloe actually told Tristan she might need some sperm. Literally. Bible. 

Prediction: Khloe and Kylie have newborns with their baby daddies around the same time.

Welp, I don't know if Tristan and Khloe really are quarantining together but he was at Khloe's for True's birthday and he's with the family outside of Kourtney today for her birthday. Regardless all seems to be forgiven. What else is new?

• Useful 1
On 3/29/2020 at 8:08 PM, heatherchandler said:

Are you thinking this is a BS story put in the press by Kris?  I’m with ya, and that actually makes more sense!  Along with the BS story that Kylie was back with Travis.  

Does Kris ever wonder why her “fabulous,” “beautiful,” wealthy daughters cannot hold on to a guy?  And does she feel stupid that she has to plant stories that the guys are trying to get them back?  

My theory is Kris doesn’t want them in happy relationships. In the non reality world no normal man worth his salt would be content having his mother in law and nosy, intrusive sisters in law all up in his marital business day after day. I can see a young guy like Scott getting caught up in it, and I believe it was a major factor in the issues he and Kourtney had. IMO Kris would have had  lots of problems with Kanye, but his mental situation has limited his interference in her use of his family within the shows context. Lamar, no match for Kris. Travis and Tristan probably too dumb to read the NDA before cashing those checks Kris signs. 

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Saltgypsie said:

Khloe and Tristan do make beautiful babies!  I think True is the prettiest of all the Kardashian/Disick kids.  And Khloe seems to be a great mother, of course, IMO..

Ok, Malika

• LOL 12
  • Love 1