Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, GaT said:

I would think they're just like breast implants, you can get them removed, but then she would probably end up with an enormous floppy ass because everything got stretched out. I can't wait to see all these women in the 70s with their strangely high giant asses.

Or maybe she got fat injections - like Kim (supposedly).

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Or maybe she got fat injections - like Kim (supposedly).

No, there was an episode of the show where Khloe was floating face down in a pool, & you could see the entire outline of the implants.

• Useful 2
5 minutes ago, GaT said:

No, there was an episode of the show where Khloe was floating face down in a pool, & you could see the entire outline of the implants.

So she must still think it looks good - reverse body dysmorphia.

11 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

WOAH! Lamar is going to be on the season of DWTS. I would have never predicted that one.

Looks like he’s trying to make a public comeback. After the “black love” angle, he’ll now be dancing.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, ms.o said:

Who the hell is this?  Because it is not Khloe

The sweet scent of desperation to start the week.   Maybe it's me.  I see absolutely nothing sexy or attractive about her.  There are a lot of women I find sexy and beautiful.  Khloe is definitely not.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, ms.o said:

Who the hell is this?  Because it is not Khloe

It's a Khloe-bot! She's decided that she can't live up to her own ideal, so she had a look alike robot made for all her IG photos.

Seriously, I guess she goes to Kylie's lip doctor now.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, suomi said:

She tried to go Armenian in that photo. Which is as close as she'll ever get to being Armenian. She looks like a blonde Kim. 

Well then she definitely got it wrong because if there's one thing Kim no longer looks like it's Armenian.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

You are right; it didn't come out like I meant it. I should have said: 

She tried to go [the Kris Jenner version of] Armenian Armenian-ish in that photo. Which is as close as she'll ever get to being Armenian. [Because Robert Kardashian is not her bio dad]. She looks like a blonde Kim. 

• LOL 6
7 hours ago, suomi said:

She tried to go Armenian in that photo. Which is as close as she'll ever get to being Armenian. She looks like a blonde Kim. 

It’s hard to look Armenian if you’re not of Armenian heritage 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Now there’s also True as a spider, pumpkin and lion at dash kids. True is so cute, no matter what she wears - but I’m thinking her Halloween looks are more about Khloe.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

Now there’s also True as a spider, pumpkin and lion at dash kids. True is so cute, no matter what she wears - but I’m thinking her Halloween looks are more about Khloe.

I agree and it seems like some of the Halloween pictures are heavily photoshopped/filtered.  Does Khloe just sit around all day and do photoshoots?  What does she do?

• Love 9
5 hours ago, skipnjump said:
16 hours ago, nexxie said:

I agree and it seems like some of the Halloween pictures are heavily photoshopped/filtered.  Does Khloe just sit around all day and do photoshoots?  What does she do?

True does look nice in her Halloween costumes. But, why does she need 3 of them for Halloween? 

Seeing True looking nice in those costumes is almost making me wonder how disgusting & revolting Khloe look like on Halloween. I know that Khloe is pure fugly on an everyday basis, so Halloween shouldn't be any different. I just hope she doesn't force her fugliness & constant stupidity on True.

10 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I sometimes wonder if this crew realizes they are raising actual human beings rather than pets.  

The reality will start to hit them in the face when these kids become teenagers.

That puppy oufit was True’s 7th (that we know of) - who wants to try on 7 outfits? She looks adorable in all of them - but True is not a dolly; she’s a real person.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 15
23 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Haaa I was just going to say that child since the day she was born has been Khloe's little dress up doll. Khloe seems to be a good mom but yeah she's always put True in these getups that looked more for show than comfort for a baby.

Khloe being mother material is questionable at best. Khloe is in the same boat as Kim when it comes to being a good mom to their kids. A turkey vulture would be a better mother to True than Khloe. Unlike Khloe, turkey vultures are smart & lovable creatures.

If I need to read life advice from Khloe Kardashian, than I really need to do some major soul searching in my life. Besides, she never listens to be own advices that she spits out on her Instagram. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 11/2/2019 at 12:32 AM, GaT said:

Khloe dressed as Cruella De Vil with True dressed as a dalmation

Khloe-Kardashian-and-Daughter-True-Dress

Khloe-Kardashian-and-Daughter-True-Dress

1 minute ago, Wanda said:

Walt Disney is rolling over in his grave that Cruella’s tits are hanging out and her couch is on full display

Edited by Wanda
Forgot my post lol
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Best reality Show? I guess Khloe put them over the top with her outstanding performance as a woman scorned and betrayed. “ Did theY  show a clip of her dramatic, angst filled scream, “YOU RUINED MY FAMILY!!!!”

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

Best reality Show? I guess Khloe put them over the top with her outstanding performance as a woman scorned and betrayed. “ Did theY  show a clip of her dramatic, angst filled scream, “YOU RUINED MY FAMILY!!!!”

I think it was the "LIAR!!!!!!!!" scream that did it.

• LOL 6
15 hours ago, suomi said:

She is counting the days until True can sport skin tight clothing with a camel toe. Counting. The. Days.

Or --- maybe someday insecure Khloe will finally realize that dressing that way and having butt enhancement and other cosmetic procedures has not boosted her own low self-esteem or helped her land a worthy man who really loves her. It's obvious that she loves her daughter so hopefully she won't encourage True to follow that same pathetically desperate path for attention that she herself has taken and that has not worked out for her in the least.

Edited by Veronique Bette
typo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

So after Khloe posted "I don't hold any negative or hateful feelings toward ANYONE!" a few days ago, she apparently changed her mind once the video of Jordyn taking & passing a lie detector test was posted. She posted "Liars are always ready to take oaths" & "Stop being so f—ing forgiving, people know exactly what they’re f— they’re doing."

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/khloe-kardashian-shares-cryptic-quotes-about-liars/

Edited by GaT
  • Love 6

If she wants people to thInk she is over Tristan than she should stop having scenes regarding gifts he sends her and how many calls and texts she received/ s from him. There no need to even mention his name on the show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8