Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, druzy said:

I remember reading the story about Khloe and Kris tracking him down at the motel/hotel way back, so I believe it. I also believe they wanted Lamar’s family to sign non disclosure agreements when they came to visit. I believe they (Kris) were desperate to control the narrative of what had happened and what was wrong with him. And not so much out of concern for HIM but for the brand. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I remember reading the story about Khloe and Kris tracking him down at the motel/hotel way back, so I believe it. I also believe they wanted Lamar’s family to sign non disclosure agreements when they came to visit. I believe they (Kris) were desperate to control the narrative of what had happened and what was wrong with him. And not so much out of concern for HIM but for the brand. 

I believe it too. And yet Khloe stayed with him and Kris said he was like a son. Talk about selling your soul. I still wonder what "dark" things Rob experienced when he lived with them because if this just the normal everyday occurrence in the life of Khloe and Lamar what can possibly be deemed "dark".

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

Of course Khloe is directing her anger at the woman instead of her man who cheated on her; it's a pattern.

She should have thanked each of those women and walked away. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

Saw Lamar on The View this morning, not impressed. Kept licking/chewing his lips, not so sure he’s totally drug free. 

He’s not! He’s used since his over dose. I don’t think he’s going to commit to getting clean. But the way life works the next time he OD’s he won’t die, he will become severely disabled and need to have assistance living. He better hope his kids care enough about him to make sure he’s cared for properly. 

18 hours ago, nexxie said:

Really?! After Khloe stayed with his sorry ass for far too long, and took care of him when he hit rock bottom, “Lammy” writes this slimy stuff about her? Lowlife.

I know. Khole is no saint but Lamar is the lying addict here. I do believe she did love him and wanted to help him get clean.

Lamar is becoming like his Dad, just with more money (so he can say that he did financially care for his kids and didn’t abandon them) because he had a talent with basketball. 

While I don’t think Tristian will ever be father of the year I don’t think True will have these types of problems with him.  Thank goodness Khole didn’t have a kid with him or she will still be married to him.

I wonder if Lamar got a vasectomy and never told Khole, he hasn’t had kids since his last died of SIDs and I doubt he’s using condoms regularly. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

He’s not! He’s used since his over dose. I don’t think he’s going to commit to getting clean. But the way life works the next time he OD’s he won’t die, he will become severely disabled and need to have assistance living. He better hope his kids care enough about him to make sure he’s cared for properly. 

I know. Khole is no saint but Lamar is the lying addict here. I do believe she did love him and wanted to help him get clean.

Lamar is becoming like his Dad, just with more money (so he can say that he did financially care for his kids and didn’t abandon them) because he had a talent with basketball. 

While I don’t think Tristian will ever be father of the year I don’t think True will have these types of problems with him.  Thank goodness Khole didn’t have a kid with him or she will still be married to him.

I wonder if Lamar got a vasectomy and never told Khole, he hasn’t had kids since his last died of SIDs and I doubt he’s using condoms regularly. 

I too suspected he had a vasectomy long ago and never told her.  She had no trouble getting knocked up by Tristan quickly, don’t know why it would have been different with Lamar. Lamar was reluctant to go to the fertility clinic with her. He cheated on the urine test with a fake penis and a friends urine, so who knows. I always thought he was faker than fake and hated Kris playing like she was sooo fond of him, she does the same with Kanye and it’s probably only to keep close tabs on him and protect her empire. 

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I too suspected he had a vasectomy long ago and never told her.  She had no trouble getting knocked up by Tristan quickly, don’t know why it would have been different with Lamar. Lamar was reluctant to go to the fertility clinic with her. He cheated on the urine test with a fake penis and a friends urine, so who knows. I always thought he was faker than fake and hated Kris playing like she was sooo fond of him, she does the same with Kanye and it’s probably only to keep close tabs on him and protect her empire. 

Lamar loves nothing more than those drugs but he’s not soulless. I do think his ex (mother of his children) has been a loving stable force in their life, Lamar has no interest in being a present parent to anyone. I can see him getting snipped to make sure he didn’t make any more kids with those random women he was sleeping with- because who knows how they would grow up?!!

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Lamar loves nothing more than those drugs but he’s not soulless. I do think his ex (mother of his children) has been a loving stable force in their life, Lamar has no interest in being a present parent to anyone. I can see him getting snipped to make sure he didn’t make any more kids with those random women he was sleeping with- because who knows how they would grow up?!!

Plus he doesn’t want to spend all that cash on child support. 

• Love 4

I won't buy the book, but oooof.  This is...interesting.  

In Khloe's defense (I can't believe I just said that), if I walked in on my husband in the midst of an orgy with a bunch of hookers, for the second time, I might go apeshit on the the first thing I grabbed as well.  Misdirected?  Absolutely.  Violence doesn't solve anything?  Absolutely.  But, I'm sure there are other women who would react the same way.  I don't know that I can fault her for that.  

It will be interested to see the Kardashian response to all of this.  I can't imagine reliving the worst of the worst parts of my highly damaged marriage via book tour.  Not to mention, how does this work?  How does Lamar get away with sharing all of this in a book?  In interviews?  Making a profit off of these stories about the Kardashians?  Did he need permission?  The lawyers of that publishing company must have been going through that non-disclosure with a fine tooth comb.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I won't buy the book, but oooof.  This is...interesting.  

In Khloe's defense (I can't believe I just said that), if I walked in on my husband in the midst of an orgy with a bunch of hookers, for the second time, I might go apeshit on the the first thing I grabbed as well.  Misdirected?  Absolutely.  Violence doesn't solve anything?  Absolutely.  But, I'm sure there are other women who would react the same way.  I don't know that I can fault her for that.  

It will be interested to see the Kardashian response to all of this.  I can't imagine reliving the worst of the worst parts of my highly damaged marriage via book tour.  Not to mention, how does this work?  How does Lamar get away with sharing all of this in a book?  In interviews?  Making a profit off of these stories about the Kardashians?  Did he need permission?  The lawyers of that publishing company must have been going through that non-disclosure with a fine tooth comb.

Yes, but I wouldn’t take my mother and go looking for my drug addled husband in various sleazy hotels/motels. She knew exactly what she was going to find. It’s not like it she came upon them in the marital home. She was desperate to keep the shit from going public and making her and her family from looking bad. 

The family is very quiet, so I’m guessing they are hoping no one takes the word of a druggie seriously and it fades away. And if he keeps making statements such as  “he was not using drugs that night in the whorehouse and Dennis Hoff tried to kill him”, it might just do that. 

He also doesn’t look like he isn’t using now, so his credibility isn’t the greatest. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

The family is very quiet, so I’m guessing they are hoping no one takes the word of a druggie seriously and it fades away.

Or they are figuring out who should post a naked selfie and distract from what's going on.  Whose kibbles and bits haven't we seen lately?  They get the short stick.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Lamar said Khloe texted him yesterday about the book and that they had a friendly exchange. He also claims there was no confidentiality agreement from when they were together. 

If so Kris must be spitting nails.

I’m not so quick to believe everything that comes out of his mouth. Or Khloe’s. Just sounds odd that after all this time she gets in touch... maybe she did, maybe it was friendly, or maybe she did and it wasn’t so friendly, or maybe she didn’t reach out at all.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

You raise a good point here.

Who do you believe?  The Kardashian machine or the drug addict ex?  

Um....I've got nothing.

The truth is likely somewhere in the middle.

I do believe Khole loved Lamar and wanted to be his wife, had he loved anything half as much as drugs they would’ve stayed married. That being said, Khloe has an entire host of emotional problems, but she knows she dodged a bullet with Lamar. Maybe somewhere deep down she doesn’t think she deserves to have someone love her for real- hence these hysterics over Tristian. That’s emotionally easier than dealing with “real” emotions- like what she felt with Lamar. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Khloe and Lamar dated for a few weeks before they got married - on tv - for ratings. I’m thinking that was as much about catching a baller - any baller - as the situation with Tristan.

• Love 12

At the time they got married, he was actually the bigger star. He was a Lakers' player, & she was probably the least famous of her sisters (Kourtney was pregnant then, Kim was dating Reggie & blowing up everywhere, & Kylie & Kendall were still too young). I think they might've not worried so much about the non-disclosure agreement. It also happened so fast, 30 days from meeting to marrying. Once they were married, it probably wasn't as easy to get him to sign on. If they ever get back together, which I honestly think will happen, he will 1 billion percent have to sign his life away before Khloe will even go on a date with him. 

On a shallow note, Lamar always does that halfway smile, & I always think he looks so goofy. However, when he legit smiles, he really is a very handsome man. It's a shame what he's done to himself & his body with drugs, but he really looks good, especially when he actually full-on smiles.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, nkotb said:

If they ever get back together, which I honestly think will happen, he will 1 billion percent have to sign his life away before Khloe will even go on a date with him. 

You think that will happen? I see him being dead or a vegetable due an overdose sooner rather than later. 

I do agree Lamar is nice looking, but in a “normal guy” kind of way (besides being super tall). Tristian has a type of facial beauty that is more unique (and translates on both a male and female face), I def see why Khole wanted to tap that. He should’ve been a fun weekend not the father of her child! Although True is very cute (to me). 

• Love 5
(edited)

3rd child, 6 month old son died of SIDS. Meets Khloe. Talks about how hard being in front of a camera constantly was. Paparazzi drove him crazy. He had a man cave in the basement he spent most of his time in. Increased cocaine use, more difficult trying to hide his drug use. His trade to the Mavericks "destroyed him mentally".

Edit: Mark Cuban was really an asshole.

Edited by starlightlost
  • Love 7

Kris was only interested in protecting the Kardashian brand. "It was always about her brand. I was nothing to her"

Remember that blurb and pic of him and Khloe in front of a gym during their divorce? I think tmz or something got it... It was a set up by Kris.

In Las Vegas, his heart stopped twice, 12 seizures, 6 strokes, lungs collapse, kidneys ruptured. He claims cocaine, cognac and cannabis. 

Anyone who entered his hospital room to see him had to sign nondisclosure agreements to protect the brand. 

The end.

• Love 3

It's amazing that 1) he's still alive, 2) he's not a vegetable, and 3) he seems to have no lasting cognitive issues. I hope he doesn't waste this second chance but I feel like he is already. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, starlightlost said:

Kris was only interested in protecting the Kardashian brand. "It was always about her brand. I was nothing to her"

Remember that blurb and pic of him and Khloe in front of a gym during their divorce? I think tmz or something got it... It was a set up by Kris.

In Las Vegas, his heart stopped twice, 12 seizures, 6 strokes, lungs collapse, kidneys ruptured. He claims cocaine, cognac and cannabis. 

Anyone who entered his hospital room to see him had to sign nondisclosure agreements to protect the brand. 

The end.

But now he’s claiming that Dennis Hoff drugged him and tried to kill him. 

No wonder Khloe had to buy a sex swing and wear leather cat suits!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Didn't Kobe Bryant visit him in the hospital? I wonder if Kris had the balls to ask him to sign an NDA or if that was just for the peons?

Maybe the NDA was for the hospital staff because yes there's HIPPA but as an overworked, underpaid CNA I know I'd be hella tempted to drop a nugget about a celebrity that was in my hospital. If the price was right of course.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, starlightlost said:

The NDA was probably for hospital staff but definitely for visitors.

Lots of employees have been fired for spilling the tea on celebrity patients. 

If I was a non celebrity and going to visit a family member who happened to be famous, no way would I sign such an agreement. 

Lamar says Kris and Kim only cared about the brand. My guess is that is why they spent  so much time there to know exactly what was going on and to control everything. And to make sure the press knew THEY were there, the devoted family. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Lots of employees have been fired for spilling the tea on celebrity patients. 

Lots of employees everywhere have been fired for spilling the tea on celebrity everythings. I was recently at Biltmore, the Vanderbilt estate, and was chatting with an employee. My friend and I were interested in how much it cost to have a wedding there, not that either of us are getting married anytime soon. But as I was talking to this employee, we started talking about the price and it turned to NDAs. He was telling me a basketball player from a major team, he did tell me which one but not the player, got married there a few years ago and some of the BIGGEST names in the sport were guests, he did drop 2 of their names, and one of the Biltmore employees had taken pics with said 2 players and posted them on her FB. She apparently had worked there for 20 years and was basically fired as soon as they were seen for violating the NDA they all sign. 

I don't have an NDA at work, but I've seen some pics at my job that came from a vendor that we work with that probably could have gotten that vendor sued and the employee at the vendor fired. We had an employee who asked the vendor if this custom product could be made in a specific color. This should have been a yes or no question. Instead of a yes or no answer, he got a yes and a picture of an example.... in a well known celebrity's house. Our employee sent it to me and then I showed someone else. Oh yeah, this is basically medical equipment too, so double no no. 

As for Lamar, I have to assume a TON of what he's saying is true, hence the radio silence from Kim and Kris. Not that he comes out looking good, or sober for that matter, but he's at least telling the story he wants to tell, not letting them control it for a change. That must be pissing them off to all new levels. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

Lots of employees everywhere have been fired for spilling the tea on celebrity everythings. I was recently at Biltmore, the Vanderbilt estate, and was chatting with an employee. My friend and I were interested in how much it cost to have a wedding there, not that either of us are getting married anytime soon. But as I was talking to this employee, we started talking about the price and it turned to NDAs. He was telling me a basketball player from a major team, he did tell me which one but not the player, got married there a few years ago and some of the BIGGEST names in the sport were guests, he did drop 2 of their names, and one of the Biltmore employees had taken pics with said 2 players and posted them on her FB. She apparently had worked there for 20 years and was basically fired as soon as they were seen for violating the NDA they all sign. 

I don't have an NDA at work, but I've seen some pics at my job that came from a vendor that we work with that probably could have gotten that vendor sued and the employee at the vendor fired. We had an employee who asked the vendor if this custom product could be made in a specific color. This should have been a yes or no question. Instead of a yes or no answer, he got a yes and a picture of an example.... in a well known celebrity's house. Our employee sent it to me and then I showed someone else. Oh yeah, this is basically medical equipment too, so double no no. 

As for Lamar, I have to assume a TON of what he's saying is true, hence the radio silence from Kim and Kris. Not that he comes out looking good, or sober for that matter, but he's at least telling the story he wants to tell, not letting them control it for a change. That must be pissing them off to all new levels. 

I Love Biltmore, I live about an hour away from Asheville and I've only been to Biltmore once.

On 6/1/2019 at 5:20 PM, emma675 said:

It's amazing that 1) he's still alive, 2) he's not a vegetable, and 3) he seems to have no lasting cognitive issues. I hope he doesn't waste this second chance but I feel like he is already. 

Yeah I think so too. This sounds callous but I do hope he put money away in trust for kids, and didn’t sniff it all away. 

Hes turned into his father, only richer because he had basketball. 

On 6/1/2019 at 6:44 PM, iwasish said:

But now he’s claiming that Dennis Hoff drugged him and tried to kill him. 

No wonder Khloe had to buy a sex swing and wear leather cat suits!

Dennis Hoff was a lot of things but he wasn’t a murderer. Dennis didn’t try to kill Lamar!! I know we will never know but if Air Force Amy was working during that time I’d trust her version of the events. 

• Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yeah I think so too. This sounds callous but I do hope he put money away in trust for kids, and didn’t sniff it all away. 

Dennis Hoff was a lot of things but he wasn’t a murderer. Dennis didn’t try to kill Lamar!! I know we will never know but if Air Force Amy was working during that time I’d trust her version of the events. 

I don’t think anyone believes Lamar. He isn’t coming across as someone you’d want to hang around with unless you are a  drug abusing man whore, who can’t get it up unless he’s coked up.  He also doesn’t look like he’s clean. Drug-wise that is. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

I don’t think anyone believes Lamar. He isn’t coming across as someone you’d want to hang around with unless you are a  drug abusing man whore, who can’t get it up unless he’s coked up.  He also doesn’t look like he’s clean. Drug-wise that is. 

I don’t think he’s clean either. 

Again- his poor children. I know they are 21 and 17 (ish, not sure if they have had their bday yet) but 1. They should be careful, addiction has genetic opponents and 2. It must be awful to see your parent in such a state- emotionally draining, especially since Lamar doesn’t have any siblings or partner/spouse (although if I recall he’s close to many of his cousins).

On 5/18/2019 at 9:22 PM, iwasish said:

But left that huge crease.... can you imagine the crater that ass leaves in the sand? Someone could break an ankle. 

Side note: My natural butt is so big that I actually DO dig a crater in the sand and throw my beach towel over it so that when I'm laying on my back, my back isn't arched. There's a significant distance between my ass and my back. 

I'll see myself out, now 😞

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, FreetheGirlses said:

Side note: My natural butt is so big that I actually DO dig a crater in the sand and throw my beach towel over it so that when I'm laying on my back, my back isn't arched. There's a significant distance between my ass and my back. 

You're good sis key word is NATURAL the kardashian-jenner ladies wouldn't know natural if it bit them on their current noses. 

• Love 11
39 minutes ago, FreetheGirlses said:

No way! You stay here proudly. No shame in being REAL. Just speaking for myself but I snark on Khloe because not because her ass is large, its that her ass is deformed AND she paid for that mess. 

• Love 15
21 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Wonder if Khloe can relate to the first baby mama’s stress - or if she sees her own situation as something completely different.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/06/tristan-thompson-baby-mama-jordan-craig-tryst-khloe-kardashian-pregnancy-problems-child-support-court-documents/

I don't know how much I trust rader online because many of y'all in here have said that radar online is like the national enquirer they just be posting the most ridiculous uncorrect stuff about our favorite celebrities we love to snark on.

So Tristan "third trimester" Thompson seemingly has the super sperm to knock up women with fertility issues? Because remember on the show Khloe who went to the fertility specialist with Kim and found out she had some sort of fertility issue allegedly. 

• Love 3
On 6/3/2019 at 5:55 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Is Airforce Amy still hooking?

The fact  that she wanted all this confirmation from others that they were no longer together speaks volumes. Why get involved with someone with a pregnant “ex”. It’s just asking for drama. She had nothing invested in the relationship that early on,  she should have walked away. 

Her little Instagram post about “her truth” is just to make herself feel better. 

ironic that she named her kid “True”. A kid whose conception is mired in anything but the truth. 

I read somewhere that Tristan has seen his son only 9 times. Now there are two little kids who will grow up with daddy issues. Khloe is going to have to look her daughter in the face in the future and my guess is she’ll blame Tristan for the whole mess. 

• Love 2

The fact  that she wanted all this confirmation from others that they were no longer together speaks volumes. Why get involved with someone with a pregnant “ex”. It’s just asking for drama. She had nothing invested in the relationship that early on,  she should have walked away. 

Her little Instagram post about “her truth” is just to make herself feel better. 

ironic that she named her kid “True”. A kid whose conception is mired in anything but the truth. 

I read somewhere that Tristan has seen his son only 9 times. Now there are two little kids who will grow up with daddy issues. Khloe is going to have to look her daughter in the face in the future and my guess is she’ll blame Tristan for the whole mess. 

Yeah I read that too about Tristan only seeing his 2yr old son a total of NINE times since his birth.

https://theybf.com/2019/06/10/jordan-craig-says-tristan-thompson-has-only-seen-son-9-times-since-nov-2018-khloe-affair-

Jordan is getting a reported 40,000 a MONTH in child support 😲

That Instagram shit she posted smacked of not just making herself feel better but also to try and cover her ass. Its been ages since people talked about how she was the other woman when Tristan's girlfriend was pregnant. She has to speak up now?

I read somewhere that Tristan has seen his son only 9 times. Now there are two little kids who will grow up with daddy issues

I believe it. And he's probably seen True even less. Really sad. He seems like the kind of person who just seems more into his career and women than his children. Say what you will about Kanye because Lord knows he's screwed up but I have no doubt he adores his kids. When I watch him with those kids I see pure joy and a good father. Poor True got stuck with  a real prize. Hopefully one day Khloe will develop some taste in men and meet someone who can be a decent male figure in her life.

• Love 3