Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Remember, the name has to be about K&K - North was their north star, and Saint was their miracle baby because it was a tough pregnancy. 

(btw, anyone see the “mom of 3” pic Kim posted? Can’t repost here cuz it’s sickening. Maybe she’ll just cut to the chase and name her little girl Tits West.)

If this is the case, I'd love to see them name her Faith or Hope. If she really had as much trouble with her pregnancies as she says she did, then having a 3rd baby took a lot of Hope & a lot of Faith. I know, those names are too normal.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, GaT said:

Louie? LV? Are those flowers in the design? She could be Flower or maybe Fleur, they couldn't possibly be thinking of naming her Vuitton, could they?

Fleur is interesting - could just be French in some way, or maybe those are the initials for first and middle names.

Or, perhaps it really is LoVe ? 

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
Just now, carolinagirl81 said:

Eh I kinda like Chicago they can call her Chi for short. 

I never understood how "Nori" was short for North (they don't really call her that.)

Nori's two syllables and North's only one.  I think I hear them call her "Northie."  Luckily she'll probs go to school (if) with kids like Pilot Inspektor Lee, so she'll be fine.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Tmz says the kids are calling her Chi (pronounced shy) - which is way better than calling her Chicago - Love sounds like a normal name now.

They were also supposed to call North “Nori”. That didn’t happen.

Poor little Chicago doesn’t know that her name announcement is giving her narcissistic mommy the media/social media attention she craves more than anything. The surrogate pregnancy didn’t do it and neither did the actual birth announcement or the recent nude shots. Good job, baby girl Chicago; you’re probably the favorite child of the moment.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, GaT said:

OK, I still want to know, who is taking these pictures? It's not a selfie, somebody else is there taking pictures of Kim naked in bed, did she hire a photographer?

When you scroll over the pics the names of the photographers are tagged. Mert & Marcus. I think Kim is featured in a photo book of theirs.

39 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

They were also supposed to call North “Nori”. That didn’t happen.

Yeah, too bad - Nori is cuter than Northie.

But Khloe posted “hey Chi (shy)” so maybe that’s what they’re going with for now.

22 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Poor little Chicago doesn’t know that her name announcement is giving her narcissistic mommy the media/social media attention she craves more than anything. The surrogate pregnancy didn’t do it and neither did the actual birth announcement or the recent nude shots. Good job, baby girl Chicago; you’re probably the favorite child of the moment.

Kim should’ve named her “Mirror.”

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I doubt it’s going to last long.

I’m surprised they didn’t go with Chic (as in fancy), or Chica.

Chi-Town is a nickname for Chicago. Supposedly Kanye wanted to honor his mom but Kim doesn’t like the name Donda - her middle initial was C, but don’t know what it stood for. Since she taught at Chicago State, this sort of works.

27 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Chi-Town is a nickname for Chicago. Supposedly Kanye wanted to honor his mom but Kim doesn’t like the name Donda - her middle initial was C, but don’t know what it stood for. Since she taught at Chicago State, this sort of works.

I think Donda is pretty, and way to shit all over your husband's late mother and your husband who wanted to honor his mom Would it have killed you to have North's or Chicago's middle name be Donda?

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I think Donda is pretty, and way to shit all over your husband's late mother and your husband who wanted to honor his mom Would it have killed you to have North's or Chicago's middle name be Donda?

We don’t know if Kanye wanted to name the baby after his mom. Lots of people who loved their parents don’t name their kids after them.  I won’t put that blame on Kim, but Chicago is just ridiculous. I’m guessing Kim and Kanye battled this one out and she caved. Figuring Chi(Shy) is acceptable. I dont think Kim really cares about any of their names except North. Much as Kim is clearly Kris’s favorite, North is Kim’s. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Lol, right? Kim doesn't like Donda but thought North was a good name for a girl? I actually think Donda Chicago would've sounded cool. I don't care for "cities as names", but at least Donda's pretty and the whole thing flows. They could've still called her Chi if they were dead-set on an edgy nickname.

Edited by BitterApple
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

That's just random gossip.  That rumor got floated around with the first kid.  With names like North, Saint, Chicago - it has Kanye all over it.  Kim said she wanted a "K" name with the first kid, but Kanye did not want "KKK".

Edited by twilightzone
1 hour ago, ramble said:

I hear Chicago West and I imagine a new show with young interns struggling as they work to become the life saving doctors they are destined to be. Tune in!

You know NBC is mad now, thy love their shows with Chicago in the name! 

• Love 6

Well, there is a town in Illinois called West Chicago. I can't imagine how that town feels having to be associated with these losers. 

How does Kim & Kanye keep coming up with these stupid names? Somewhere out there, Maury Povich is laughing at these fools. 

I wonder how long it will take for Kim to consider poor Chicago a nobody like Saint? It certainly didn't take Kim long to consider poor Saint to be a nobody.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Magog said:

I wonder how long it will take for Kim to consider poor Chicago a nobody like Saint? It certainly didn't take Kim long to consider poor Saint to be a nobody.

Chicago is a girl, she will never be a nobody in this family. Unless she takes after Kourtney.

When Kim was telling her family about the name North, she said she liked the name because she can call her Nori for short. Now they give this child a dumb ass name like Chicago and immediately begin calling her Chi. I'm convinced that she's named both her girls based on the nicknames she wants them to have...so why in the bloody hell didn't you just name them Nori and Chi? Both names are unique and cute and instead of having to worry about being mentioning how ridiculous and pretentious their names are, they would only have to worry about the potential teasing they may receive or criticism they may get by extension of their fame thirsty family.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kould have Kardashianed it up and named her Konda.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

When Kim was telling her family about the name North, she said she liked the name because she can call her Nori for short. Now they give this child a dumb ass name like Chicago and immediately begin calling her Chi. I'm convinced that she's named both her girls based on the nicknames she wants them to have...so why in the bloody hell didn't you just name them Nori and Chi? Both names are unique and cute and instead of having to worry about being mentioning how ridiculous and pretentious their names are, they would only have to worry about the potential teasing they may receive or criticism they may get by extension of their fame thirsty family.

Kim calls her Northie now - what happened to Nori?

But I agree - better just to go with Nori and Chi.

Edited by nexxie