Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

On 10/3/2017 at 7:54 AM, iwasish said:

Isn’t that what kids are for? 

Silly.  kids are for playing DNA roulette and Barbie dress up.  Kim and her siblings can electively pick and choose ethic features that gain them attention and they can fetishize.  Rob has a completely Armenian baby. ?

• Love 5

Dream has a weirdly shaped forehead. Cute otherwise but nothing special. Then none of them were really cute as youngsters. Kim and Kourtney had moustaches and sideburns, I suspect mani/ pedis were not the only hygiene rituals Kris insisted on when the were preteens. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Dream has a weirdly shaped forehead. Cute otherwise but nothing special. Then none of them were really cute as youngsters. Kim and Kourtney had moustaches and sideburns, I suspect mani/ pedis were not the only hygiene rituals Kris insisted on when the were preteens. 

It's funny you say that because whenever I see a picture of Dream, my first thought is she looks exactly like Kourtney and Kim pre-surgeries.

• Love 5
On 10/6/2017 at 6:13 PM, Petunia13 said:

Has Kim ever been with a man who's actually hot (besides Reggie Bush)? 

rb.gif

In fairness, Reggie is unattainably, like looking-at-the-sun hot, she'll never get that again, & she was a fool for letting it go (not that scandal hasn't found him, but still). That guy she dated, maybe another football player, Miles Austin, was pretty cute. I remember Miles came to New York to see her, & Reggie called, all jealous, which she put on speaker, so everyone & the cameras could hear. She & Reggie had recently broken up when this happened. 

I still firmly believe that Kim has never gotten over Reggie, & she probably never will. Reggie's wife looks a lot like Kim, so maybe it's not so one-sided. Kim was never happier than when she was with Reggie, she smiled, wore colors, it was a different person than Kanye's Kim.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

In fairness, Reggie is unattainably, like looking-at-the-sun hot, she'll never get that again, & she was a fool for letting it go (not that scandal hasn't found him, but still). That guy she dated, maybe another football player, Miles Austin, was pretty cute. I remember Miles came to New York to see her, & Reggie called, all jealous, which she put on speaker, so everyone & the cameras could hear. She & Reggie had recently broken up when this happened. 

I still firmly believe that Kim has never gotten over Reggie, & she probably never will. Reggie's wife looks a lot like Kim, so maybe it's not so one-sided. Kim was never happier than when she was with Reggie, she smiled, wore colors, it was a different person than Kanye's Kim.

But he wanted to settle down and have a family and she wanted to be famous. SHe chose fame and fortune and maybe now she realizes it ain;t all that.  She has no one to blame but herself.  If she's suddenly bothered by the haters and shamers, too bad. In a big way she's created the standard that she now finds almost impossible to maintain herself and all those who she looked down on for looking less than their best are laughing at her. I recall her looking at Kourtney with disdain and disgust after she had Mason, calling her a slob kabob, she picked on Khloe for being out of shape and was brutal to Rob. No sympathy here.

• Love 9

Im one that always believed that she never got over Reggie..on the surface he seemed perfect. But, after what he did to his wife? It sure made me change how I look at him and I have to wonder if it made Kim feel differently. I rather have to deal with mental problems than someone cheat on me and know he tried to force his sidepiece into getting an abortion.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Im one that always believed that she never got over Reggie..on the surface he seemed perfect. But, after what he did to his wife? It sure made me change how I look at him and I have to wonder if it made Kim feel differently. I rather have to deal with mental problems than someone cheat on me and know he tried to force his sidepiece into getting an abortion.

I agree. Seriously, I don't know how Reggie's wife stayed and got pregnant with a revenge baby after that mess. At least Kim makes her own money and doesn't put up with anyone else's shit. For all her faults, I'll give her a ton of credit for that. 

• Love 6

Looks like we have Kim plot for next season! Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Cars Broken Into

And TMZ has a picture of the suspect

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/20/kim-kanye-security-guns-car-thief-bel-air-mansion/

TMZ has a few stories about this, but take a look at this one http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/20/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-burglary-cars-kathy-griffin/ it shows an aerial picture of their house. All that separates it from Kathy Griffin's house is a row of bushes. They spent all that money on a house that is right next to somebody else's house? They're pretty close on the other side too, I thought they had a ton of land, for all the money they spent, they should.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, GaT said:

Looks like we hae Kim plot for next season! Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Cars Broken Into

And TMZ has a picture of the suspect

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/20/kim-kanye-security-guns-car-thief-bel-air-mansion/

TMZ has a few stories about this, but take a look at this one http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/20/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-burglary-cars-kathy-griffin/ it shows an aerial picture of their house. All that separates it from Kathy Griffin's house is a row of bushes. They spent all that money on a house that is right next to somebody else's house? They're pretty close on the other side too, I thought they had a ton of land, for all the money they spent, they should.

That's what I was thinking, all that money spent on these mansions out in LA and there's not much land that comes with them. Hell here in the South's many metropolitan cities Nashville, Atlanta, Birmingham AL you can get damn near an estate with acreage and the 10,000 sq ft house to go with it for way less than California prices. I'll be damn if I'm paying millions on a house and I can look into my neighbors window from mine. 

Also isnt that Kanye's house? What happened to that beautiful 20 million dollar mansion that they bought down the street from PimpMomma Kris? 

4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Also isnt that Kanye's house? What happened to that beautiful 20 million dollar mansion that they bought down the street from PimpMomma Kris? 

You're right! this  is supposed to be their money sucking mansion, what house are they living in? Or maybe the photo is wrong? I've seen it mentioned in a few different places that Kathy Griffin is their neighbor so that part is right, but something is just weird here.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, GaT said:

You're right! this  is supposed to be their money sucking mansion, what house are they living in? Or maybe the photo is wrong? I've seen it mentioned in a few different places that Kathy Griffin is their neighbor so that part is right, but something is just weird here.

Is Kim and Kanye bringing In that much money that they can afford to pay the property taxes and mortgages on these multiple homes? What happened to that Bel Aire house they had stripped down to the studs and were also remodeling? 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Is Kim and Kanye bringing In that much money that they can afford to pay the property taxes and mortgages on these multiple homes? What happened to that Bel Aire house they had stripped down to the studs and were also remodeling? 

The house that had the car burglar is in Bel Air, so maybe that's it?

I dont know about the photo but multiple articles said it was the Bel Air mansion and Kathy Griffith lives in Bel Air so  I'm just assuming that's it. 

On 10/21/2017 at 2:55 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Is Kim and Kanye bringing In that much money that they can afford to pay the property taxes and mortgages on these multiple homes? 

Don't know about Kanye, but Kim definitely is. Not that long ago Forbes had their annual list of the biggest money making celebs and Kim made the list (IIRC they pointed at she was also the youngest on the list) and this was even before her makeup line launched.

14 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I dont know about the photo but multiple articles said it was the Bel Air mansion and Kathy Griffith lives in Bel Air so  I'm just assuming that's it. 

Don't know about Kanye, but Kim definitely is. Not that long ago Forbes had their annual list of the biggest money making celebs and Kim made the list (IIRC they pointed at she was also the youngest on the list) and this was even before her makeup line launched.

Okay yeah I remember seeing that but I wouldn't have multiple mortgages on what, they've got at least 3 home's that they're paying for right now? It's just a family of four and give or take 100 staff people, nannies, chef's, assistant's and the like. That's just draining the money as fast as it's coming in, no wonder Kim is walking around damn near naked all the time. Gotta keep that cash flow going. 

• Love 4

I am also miffed that Kourtney dressed up as Michael Jackson as she and Kim were dressed as mondona and Michael when they went to one of the MTV awards or some other awards ceremony. 

I doubt that Kanye told her to dress up as Aaliyah, out of everything that Kim does I don't have much to say about it, a petty comment here or there but this really rubbed me the wrong way. 

4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I saw the outcry on Twitter and I just shrugged. I was more offended by her dressing up as Jackie O for magazine cover. My first thought was that maybe Kanye suggested it because its pretty well known he's a huge fan of Aaliyah. 

• Love 2

This is 3 costumes in 2 days for her, how many Halloween parties can a person go to, & why???? Didn't we just hear her telling everyone that she doesn't want people looking at her anymore?

I heard there was Twitter outrage (kind of like saying there's air, isn't it?) over her Aaliyah costume expecting it to be because Aaliyah is beloved & doing anything that involves her is risky (like Beyonce) & I discover people think she's being racist. HUH? How is she being racist? Is there a Twitter storm over the fact that Kourtney is dressed like Michael Jackson?

And just my opinion, but if the original looks like this.................

72c9597be22f7403e49393adcd721dc7.jpg

And you look like this...............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5029345/Kim-Kardashian-late-musician-Aaliyah-Halloween.html

Maybe picking another costume is a good idea.

Edited by GaT
word
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, GaT said:

I heard there was Twitter outrage (kind of like saying there's air, isn't it?) over her Aaliyah costume expecting it to be because Aaliyah is beloved & doing anything that involves her is risky (like Beyonce) & I discover people think she's being racist. HUH? How is she being racist? Is the a Twitter storm over the fact that Kourtney is dressed like Michael Jackson?

Exactly. And I feel like if anyone else dressed in the same costume it would have been quiet. I get that Kim generates a lot of OTT hatred but to call her racist? I can think of many things I'd call her even though I mostly find her harmless..but racist? Ridiculous.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I saw the outcry on Twitter and I just shrugged. I was more offended by her dressing up as Jackie O for magazine cover. My first thought was that maybe Kanye suggested it because its pretty well known he's a huge fan of Aaliyah. 

I'd love to ask Kimmy how she feels about Aaliyah 's work. Because I have a feeling she knows nothing.

I find it odd that she attends all of these parties because I don't think Kimmy even likes parties. But she sure does love to be photographed, so there's that.

• Love 6

I don't feel that Kim dressing up as Aaliyah is racist, just poor taste but what else do I expect from a woman and siblings who've stollen from black culture but that's neither here nor there. 

Also if Kim or Kourtney we're in black face while dressing up as African American celebrities then that would be 100% racist. 

• Love 3

I forgot to mention at least one of the parties she went to was George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos bash. This was the one her and Jonathan went to as Sonny & Cher. I don't know what the other parties were but you can't blame 2 famewhores for wanting to go to a hot A list party when given an invite.

2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Also if Kim or Kourtney we're in black face while dressing up as African American celebrities then that would be 100% racist. 

Exactly, nobody is saying anything about her fake bake (that made her look like a black Jackie Kennedy), all they care about is she's wearing the clothes like they're some kind of Shroud of Turin.

21 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I forgot to mention at least one of the parties she went to was George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos bash. This was the one her and Jonathan went to as Sonny & Cher. I don't know what the other parties were but you can't blame 2 famewhores for wanting to go to a hot A list party when given an invite.

And doesn't it just kill you that she's at the level where she gets invited to George Clooney/Rande Gerber parties? Though it may be because she promoted them on her IG account back in June, so maybe it's business.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Oooof, wide load! Her bottom half looks big enough for two people.

X17 said they photographed Kim at the gym. Who wears full makeup to go to the gym?

http://www.x17online.com/2017/10/kim_kardashian_surprised_hiding_gym_workout_pressed_juice_photos_102617

kim-kardashian-surprised X17 gym sweatpants -102617.jpg

She's not in full makeup (you can see the dark circles under her eyes), but she is definitely wearing some makeup. Since when does she go to a gym? Doesn't the trainer come to their house as we've seen 2,930,583,573 times on the show? Hmm, what possible other reason for her to go to a gym could there be? Let me think, this is a tough one, it's almost like.....like.....like she wants someone to take a photo of her, how very strange.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, GaT said:

She's not in full makeup (you can see the dark circles under her eyes), but she is definitely wearing some makeup. Since when does she go to a gym? Doesn't the trainer come to their house as we've seen 2,930,583,573 times on the show? Hmm, what possible other reason for her to go to a gym could there be? Let me think, this is a tough one, it's almost like.....like.....like she wants someone to take a photo of her, how very strange.

What’s with the eyebrows? 

Kim wanting someone to take her picture, and an unflattering one at that.... . Does a bear shit in the woods?  

The juice bottles? She smuggled them out in her saddlebags. And what woman who has such sizable tits works out in wife beater and no other titty support? Might they be the reason for the dark circles? 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, GaT said:

I noticed that too, they're a lot pointier, I wonder if she had a brow lift.

She probably did in her latest facial overhaul. Hence the blonde hair and the transparent braless titty top to distract attention away from her ever changing face.

• Love 2

I just heard this on E!, Kim & Jonathan went to the Casamigos party basically just to be photographed, because they didn't stay long.

After a few minutes outside, Kim and Cheban linked arms and walked inside the party, did a small lap and left, E! News has learned.

They went to all the trouble of getting costumes & getting ready just to be photographed. How pathetic.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, GaT said:

I just heard this on E!, Kim & Jonathan went to the Casamigos party basically just to be photographed, because they didn't stay long.

They went to all the trouble of getting costumes & getting ready just to be photographed. How pathetic.

The new Kim... less materialistic and more private. This leopard aint changing her spots.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Oooof, wide load! Her bottom half looks big enough for two people.

X17 said they photographed Kim at the gym. Who wears full makeup to go to the gym?

http://www.x17online.com/2017/10/kim_kardashian_surprised_hiding_gym_workout_pressed_juice_photos_102617

kim-kardashian-surprised X17 gym sweatpants -102617.jpg

She is so ridiculous & so obviously wanting to be photographed. I go to the gym every morning; I'm not a gym-rat, just trying to lose weight. Yeah, my butt on a concrete step probably looks like Kim's, but I'm making progress! Anyway, there is no way she was serious about a workout with the girls on full-display. I basically duct-tape mine down, so they don't hurt when I run, or move when I'm doing sit-ups. She also went to a lot of trouble to get her part perfectly-straight, for someone who wasn't trying to be photographed. I pull mine on top of my head in a bun, & never even glance at it until I get home. Sometimes, that's a treat when I actually see it for the first time. Also, who wears that much jewelry to the gym? I guess it's possible that she took off the jewelry & covered up before she started working out, but that's too much drama for me. 

The eyebrows, though, is that a Halloween costume? Yikes!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, nkotb said:

She is so ridiculous & so obviously wanting to be photographed. I go to the gym every morning; I'm not a gym-rat, just trying to lose weight. Yeah, my butt on a concrete step probably looks like Kim's, but I'm making progress! Anyway, there is no way she was serious about a workout with the girls on full-display. I basically duct-tape mine down, so they don't hurt when I run, or move when I'm doing sit-ups. She also went to a lot of trouble to get her part perfectly-straight, for someone who wasn't trying to be photographed. I pull mine on top of my head in a bun, & never even glance at it until I get home. Sometimes, that's a treat when I actually see it for the first time. Also, who wears that much jewelry to the gym? I guess it's possible that she took off the jewelry & covered up before she started working out, but that's too much drama for me. 

The eyebrows, though, is that a Halloween costume? Yikes!

I don't think she planned to be papped like this or else she'd be holding the juice boxes up so we could see the labels.  This isn't a very good look for her anyway, lazy dark roots showing through and butt spread on the pavement.  Her go-to papps would have shaved a few inches off of her butt-spread before sending off for their paycheck.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I don't think she planned to be papped like this or else she'd be holding the juice boxes up so we could see the labels.  This isn't a very good look for her anyway, lazy dark roots showing through and butt spread on the pavement.  Her go-to papps would have shaved a few inches off of her butt-spread before sending off for their paycheck.

Yeah if she planned it those juice boxes would have been front and center, with high beams on. Oh you meant the two bottles of juice.... never mind.

The butt.... we’ve all seen the real thing, she can’t pretend anymore. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, GaT said:

Did she get paid to show up at the party? That would explain her just staying long enough to qualify for the paycheck.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ms.o said:

Final costume of year - Selena Quintanilla

If I'm being completely honest - this is the most I have seen Kim smile (in public) in years.  She should try it more often

http://www.justjared.com/2017/11/01/kim-kardashian-dresses-as-selena-quintanilla-for-final-halloween-costume/

I need to know what kind of shape wear Kim uses because he hips and ass look so smooth in that costume, Like no skin ripples or cellulite in site. Goodness it must be hella uncomfortable squeezing into spanks and then too small for you clothing. Like can she breathe? Ever? Her bottom half looks to be a size 16/18. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I need to know what kind of shape wear Kim uses because he hips and ass look so smooth in that costume, Like no skin ripples or cellulite in site. Goodness it must be hella uncomfortable squeezing into spanks and then too small for you clothing. Like can she breathe? Ever? Her bottom half looks to be a size 16/18. 

She’s said before that how she looks is more important than comfort. The truth of that is shown when you look at her feet when she was pregnant with North. No way they didn’t hurt like hell but she kept on wearing them.

20 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

It's probably built into the costume.

She really nailed the Selena look. If you look at pictures or video of Selena in that same outfit Kim got the exact hair, makeup and fit of the outfit just right..contrast to Demi Lovato who did the exact look for Halloween and while she looked really pretty her chest was spilling out of it. 

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I’m tired of the too long sleeves and the over exposed chest. 

Yeah me too. Would it have killed the stylist to pin/tuck in the sleeves of the jacket and we know Kim your a sexy ASF MILF but a blouse or even a corset bra wouldn't have hurt here. Just walk around topless with pasties on your nipples next time. 

• Love 3