Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, AstridM said:

Thinner doesn’t mean healthier, either. Or even healthy at all, necessarily.

Very true.

That is why the visuals they want to portray are alarming.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, AstridM said:

Thinner doesn’t mean healthier, either. Or even healthy at all, necessarily.

37 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Very true.

That is why the visuals they want to portray are alarming.

Correct on both accounts however this has been society and mainstream media since advertising was born TBH.

Fatphobic, Body dysmorphia and the list goes on and on.

Someone like Lizzo gets talked about like a dog, saying she's promoting obesity and having "bad health" whereas Kim don't get that same behavior, because she's socially acceptable and is pretty. Also European beauty standards have the world in a choke hold still for some reason. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

Kimmy Cakes was courtside at the Lakers game again last night this time she brought North along and the made a sign for "uncle" Tristan *snickers* even though I don't think he even played. 

Folks have been speculating which Laker she's having an entanglement with as she's been courtside for 2 games now during the playoffs.

Also the Lakers won! 😁

North looked cute as she's getting older I'm seeing more of Kanye in her features.

gettyimages-1254367798-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-1254365114-612x612.jpg

• Sad 1

Lol a sign? Tristan plays like 2 mins here and there. All these celebrities just going to be seen and get attention at the game irrationally annoys me.

I saw rumours about Kim dating a Laker but I kind of doubt it. Not saying she wouldn’t want to tho lol.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Marley said:

Lol a sign? Tristan plays like 2 mins here and there. All these celebrities just going to be seen and get attention at the game irrationally annoys me.

I saw rumours about Kim dating a Laker but I kind of doubt it. Not saying she wouldn’t want to tho lol.

They don’t call them famewhores for nothing. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1

This sort of makes me nauseous, but I guess I need to get over it.  Do you know what it takes to get a perfect score on a law school exam?  It’s almost impossible to do.  A couple in my class did it, but it’s not common.  It’s difficult to believe that Kim is that smart or studies that hard.  Something tells me she will pass the regular Bar exam somehow.  It’s so odd, though.  I suppose, it’s a good thing if she works to help people.  I worked really hard in college and then three years in law school to get ready for the Bar, so to see her go her own way sort of bragging about how easy it is for her is off putting.  😒  

https://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-aces-law-midterm-100-percent-before-bar-exam/

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

This sort of makes me nauseous, but I guess I need to get over it.  Do you know what it takes to get a perfect score on a law school exam?  It’s almost impossible to do.  A couple in my class did it, but it’s not common.  It’s difficult to believe that Kim is that smart or studies that hard.  Something tells me she will pass the regular Bar exam somehow.  It’s so odd, though.  I suppose, it’s a good thing if she works to help people.  I worked really hard in college and then three years in law school to get ready for the Bar, so to see her go her own way sort of bragging about how easy it is for her is off putting.  😒  

https://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-aces-law-midterm-100-percent-before-bar-exam/

🤯 Well shit.. good for her, do we know what her GPA was when she graduated High School? Because IMO Kim is not uneducated or "stupid" I don't believe Kim isn't capable of applying herself and actually doing the work to pass the baby bar and now the bar exam.  Her status and money affords her the help and time to be successful that the average law student can't get. 

ETA: After reading that article this quote is important:

"What comes next? The bar exam. "Hopefully in the next year or so, I can take the official bar and be done."

So she's still 2yrs from taking the bar, so she's currently in law school I'm assuming by that answer.

Edited by Cocoa Puff
  • LOL 2

Hmmm…I thought she was working in a law firm and getting a right to take the Bar that way, in lieu of law school.  I think they give her exams along the way to gauge her progress.  If she’s started law school, I must have missed it.  Either way, it’s a bear.  I won’t begrudge her doing well.  

(edited)
2 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

"What comes next? The bar exam. "Hopefully in the next year or so, I can take the official bar and be done."

So she's still 2yrs from taking the bar, so she's currently in law school I'm assuming by that answer.

She isn't in an accredited law school. Or law school at all.  She's studying independently with tutors.  It's why she needed to take the Baby Bar - only required of those in unaccredited schools & independent study - after the 1st year of study & on only 3 topics.  If you don't pass, you can't proceed with your studies.  It took her 4 tries (though there's a limit of 3, she somehow got an exception) & many years (certainly more than one) until she passed.  

Now she's bragging she got 100% and a 95% on her "mid-terms" though on only one subject - Constitutional Law.  She's the only one in her "class" so what does that even mean? Hardly competitive.  Half-way through one subject. (She said mid-terms, not finals.)  Certainly not the 3 or more subjects per year that one is usually tested on at the same time for mid-terms or finals. (When she finally gets to it, there will be 7 subjects on the multi-state questions & 14 subjects on the essay portion of the Bar exam.  In addition to a separate exam on Ethics to be passed.)

She says, in one or two MORE years, she hopes to take the Bar Exam. In addition to the five she's already spent.  (Actual law school is a 3-yr. program start to finish, 4-yr. for night school programs for those who presumably work full-time, as well.)  If she passes on the first try, I'll be amazed.  The California Bar's only offered twice a year - although there's no limit to how many times it can be attempted. 

Hopefully, she'll pass before she reaches retirement age. (And maybe apply what she's learned so she won't run afoul of the law again & get a second $1.26 million fine from the SEC for a clear conflict of interest (taking payment to push a securities product) as she did last year. 

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
On 5/16/2023 at 6:23 PM, realityplease said:

She isn't in an accredited law school. Or law school at all.  She's studying independently with tutors.  It's why she needed to take the Baby Bar - only required of those in unaccredited schools & independent study - after the 1st year of study & on only 3 topics.  If you don't pass, you can't proceed with your studies.  It took her 4 tries (though there's a limit of 3, she somehow got an exception) & many years (certainly more than one) until she passed.  

Now she's bragging she got 100% and a 95% on her "mid-terms" though on only one subject - Constitutional Law.  She's the only one in her "class" so what does that even mean? Hardly competitive.  Half-way through one subject. (She said mid-terms, not finals.)  Certainly not the 3 or more subjects per year that one is usually tested on at the same time for mid-terms or finals. (When she finally gets to it, there will be 7 subjects on the multi-state questions & 14 subjects on the essay portion of the Bar exam.  In addition to a separate exam on Ethics to be passed.)

She says, in one or two MORE years, she hopes to take the Bar Exam. In addition to the five she's already spent.  (Actual law school is a 3-yr. program start to finish, 4-yr. for night school programs for those who presumably work full-time, as well.)  If she passes on the first try, I'll be amazed.  The California Bar's only offered twice a year - although there's no limit to how many times it can be attempted. 

Hopefully, she'll pass before she reaches retirement age. (And maybe apply what she's learned so she won't run afoul of the law again & get a second $1.26 million fine from the SEC for a clear conflict of interest (taking payment to push a securities product) as she did last year. 

No matter how much help she gets such as tutors and mentors, she has to be able to retain it, If she can't might as well hang it up.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)

😒

Ugh. Just another day of Kim spewing out some absolute bullshit as usual. 

Dlisted - Kim Kardashian Talks Being A Single Parent, Says She Cries Herself To Sleep Some Nights

😒

Listening & believing an ounce of that bullshit from Kim will make me want to cry myself to sleep. She should of kept that nonsense to herself. 

And when have we ever seen Kim being a single parent without the paps, that vile Daily Mail & others of their ilk being around & taking pictures of it? A pack of African Wild Dogs, New York City Rats, & seagulls will make way better single parents to those 4 kids than Kim will ever be.

Edited by Magog
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Magog said:

😒

Ugh. Just another day of Kim spewing out some absolute bullshit as usual. 

Dlisted - Kim Kardashian Talks Being A Single Parent, Says She Cries Herself To Sleep Some Nights

😒

Listening & believing an ounce of that bullshit from Kim will make me want to cry myself to sleep. She should of kept that nonsense to herself. 

And when have we ever seen Kim being a single parent without the paps, that vile Daily Mail & others of their ilk being around & taking pictures of it? A pack of African Wild Dogs, New York City Rats, & seagulls will make way better single parents to those 4 kids than Kim will ever be.

Sometimes the thought of Kim and trashy people like her getting so much attention brings tears to my eyes.

• Like 4
On 5/16/2023 at 3:09 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t get what she’s even doing.   Does she need to take all required classes or does she just need to pass exams about them.   She only talks about “passing” constitutional law 1 and 2.     What about all of the other required courses?  She must just be taught the test and what to memorize.  
If she was serious she would quit social activities that she’s aged out of and go to real classes full time. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
21 minutes ago, Bluesky said:

I don’t get what she’s even doing.   Does she need to take all required classes or does she just need to pass exams about them.   She only talks about “passing” constitutional law 1 and 2.     What about all of the other required courses?  She must just be taught the test and what to memorize.  
If she was serious she would quit social activities that she’s aged out of and go to real classes full time. 

It is confusing.  It’s my understanding that she works under the supervision of a law firm. They teach her the law in a hands on situation and give her exams as they go along.  I have no idea if the lawyers she works for make up the exams or they are pre-designed by the CA Bar.  The baby Bar she refers to is from the Bar.  And, the big  Bar is the same Bar exam everyone they takes.  

It’s my understanding that this policy came about years ago.  Today, that’s not really needed, but I guess it gives some people the opportunity who normally wouldn’t get it.  Kim could have gone the regular route, so to me, it’s not impressive.  

Here’s a piece about it.  

https://www.christinaoatfield.com/blog/becomingalawyerwithoutlawschool

• Useful 1

Except for the Baby Bar (lst year exam) and the actual Bar exam, there are no pre-designed exams created by the CA State Bar.  So whatever exams, Kimmie says she's taking are whatever is made up by the lawyers with whom she is studying.  She'll have to retain that information for the Bar exam whenever she finally takes it.  (But there are a number of Bar review courses - usually lasting about 10 weeks - to prepare for the Bar Exam. Remains to be seen if she takes one of those or uses a private tutor - but the expense won't be a problem for her.)

The non-law school route is pretty unique. She's not even like the typical aspiring lawyer who does it while they work at that law firm to get hands-on experience while studying the range of required topics. She's simply taking one subject at a time (while also complaining of the time it takes to be a mother of four, nattering about her business interests & Met Gala appearances, & taking time for her endless selfies.) She's stretched out her studies for 5 years now (with several more years to come) instead of doing a 3-4 year law school route.

Beyond passing the baby bar for first year students (which she did on her 4th try after not one year, but four years), she doesn't have to pass exams, take exams, study particular subjects - but she WILL have to take the Bar Exam that covers an entire range of maybe 21 subjects AND a separate exam on legal ethics, so she'll have to get her knowledge somewhere.

IF she ever passes the bar exam (and that a very big IF) before she's old enough to reach senility, I expect she will hire a platoon of other lawyers to do the actual work for her - do the research, draft the pleadings, fashion the arguments - and she'll make a guest appearance here & there - or swoop in to take credit if any of the matters are successful.  It's not as if she'll ever be doing the work of an actual lawyer.  And that's probably a good thing.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
On 5/16/2023 at 5:18 PM, Cocoa Puff said:

🤯 Well shit.. good for her, do we know what her GPA was when she graduated High School? Because IMO Kim is not uneducated or "stupid" I don't believe Kim isn't capable of applying herself and actually doing the work to pass the baby bar and now the bar exam.  Her status and money affords her the help and time to be successful that the average law student can't get. 

ETA: After reading that article this quote is important:

It’s not about being “stupid”.  There’s a reason there are only like 2 states that don’t require law school.  (She doesn’t go to law school).  This type of procedure would be more for people who have worked in law for years and feel like they know enough to pass the tests with studying.   The amount of language you need to learn is overwhelming.  I worked in estate planning so I know the terminology and different regulations for Trusts for example.  Some paralegals do all of the attorney’s work except court appearance.  They might do well.  
The average law student has the advantage of working with their peers, a large variety of professors, law libraries.  

I don’t know if she tries to be misleading but there’s no such thing as a baby bar.  It was testing her knowledge of what a law school student would learn their first year of college,   She failed so many times and took a long time between finally passing that after four years she only gets one year of credit.  Four years of apprenticeship is required.  She only has one year so far.  Three years to go.  There is no way she will pass the bar in three years.  I’m not sure why she thinks the time line is flexible.    Leave the job to people willing to put in the work.

• Useful 4
(edited)

I took Barbri Prep review many years ago.  Even then, it was fast paced and intense.  I can’t imagine absorbing all that, without law school.  And, I think it was a good tool in helping me pass the Bar. (Not in CA.)  I just wonder why this is so important to Kim. Because her Dad was an attorney?  Attention?  Helping others?  Social Justice?  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I took Barbri Prep review many years ago.  Even then, it was face paced and intense.  I can’t imagine absorbing all that, without law school.  And, I think it was a good tool in helping me pass the Bar. (Not in CA.)  I just wonder why this is so important to Kim. Because her Dad was an attorney?  Attention?  Helping others?  Social Justice?  

She’s a narcissist and a famewhore. Attention.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I took Barbri Prep review many years ago.  Even then, it was face paced and intense.  I can’t imagine absorbing all that, without law school.  And, I think it was a good tool in helping me pass the Bar. (Not in CA.)  I just wonder why this is so important to Kim. Because her Dad was an attorney?  Attention?  Helping others?  Social Justice?  

In part all the above but more because her dad was a lawyer and IMO since she's been giving I'm the "oldest child" behavior she feels like it's on her to take on that mantle. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
24 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

In part all the above but more because her dad was a lawyer and IMO since she's been giving I'm the "oldest child" behavior she feels like it's on her to take on that mantle. 

Oh please, she’s NOT the oldest child.

• Like 4

Bar prep courses are great prep for the 200 multiple choice questions that comprise 1 day of the CA Bar Exam.  Called the multi-state, it's used for many states' exams. (And if you haven't already learned the essentials of each of the subjects covered - law school or independently - pretty hard to pick it up at the end.)  Meaning, you've got to remember the start to end of your studies.

The second day of the California Bar Exam is essays. Fact patterns that can cover any of 21 subjects. Must recognize issues, analyze facts, apply law, and come to a conclusion - with the writing ability to clearly & logically set it out. Unlike the multi-state, can't just memorize & recognize - have to think. 

In California, yes, there's a baby bar exam (lst yr. student's exam) that must be passed by those in unaccredited law schools or independent study. (Those in accredited law schools need not take it.) Kim took 4 years (not 1) to pass it & it's only 3 subjects!  She'll need to remember those for the bar exam & learn all the others.  She's crowing now about learning 1 more subject - but so many more to go!  Pretty safe bet she won't be taking the bar in a couple more years at this pace. And guessing, since the exam only given 2x a year, many years after that to actually pass. (Hopefully not surpassing Maxcy Flier - 48 times before passing.)

She likes the notion of being an attorney - like her dad. Makes her sound smart.  But many who work in a law office & excel at the procedural aspects, technical tasks, or learn one facet of law (e.g., probate, naturalization, family law) think, I can do this - & go to law school.  Many make it. But some - first to drop out.  Cave when faced with the reading, writing, logical thinking, areas of law they have no interest or affinity for.  Not easy. But not impossible - there's plenty of not so bright attorneys. 

Then, some get past the bar exam - but hate actual practice. Not taught in law school: deadlines, differing court rules for different courts, abrasive opposing counsel, demanding judges & clients, juggling many cases at once, the business of running an office, overseeing associates, dealing with partners, the overhead.  Kim likely thinks she'll buy people to do much of this for her.  Even research, arguments, writing, thinking - & maybe she will since money is no objective for her - but at some point she'll have to get into court & someone's life & freedom will be in her hands - and she'll find out it's no game or day at the Met Gala.

Good luck Kim. I think it's a pipe dream that's taking far too long to show that she's really serious or dedicated.  Prove me wrong.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, AstridM said:

Oh please, she’s NOT the oldest child.

🤦🏾‍♀️ Yes we ALL are aware of this, myself included. However Kim is acting/behaving like the eldest/first born child.

First Born Child

First borns are not ‘given’ certain qualities when they enter this world. They develop them over time, due to a series of predictable aspects in their environment, by their care providers, and their role in the family system.

There are three primary considerations under examination in the following discussion. These are the ones, in this author’s opinion, which have the greatest impact of a fb’s personality characteristics. First, the highly structured world they are initially born into, second, how family expectations are internalized and, lastly, how younger siblings inspire an innate drive in eldest child.

A Well Planned Life

First borns (fb’s) are unique in a family system. They are the only children who have their parents exclusive focus, time and energy. These children have the unobstructed resource of parental attention. However, parent’s attention is both on the child and that child’s environment. As a result, then tend to be:

Disciplined (more often seen in adulthood, and in their own lives)

Perfectionistic (prefer things to be organized, and often minimal)

Conscientious

Reliable

Conservative

Organized

There are arguably few events more impactful for a family then the birth of the first child. It is natural for them to be nervous, excited, plan as best they can and work hard to be organized in anticipation of the fb’s delivery.

Edited by Cocoa Puff
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Magog said:

Recently, Kim showed us once again that morals & ethics are not in her vocabulary. She tried to give the new LA Mayor (Karen Bass) some type of swag worth $600 as a gift. Thankfully, the mayor declined the gift. Hopefully, that swag bag ends up in a landfill where it belongs. 

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

• Like 3
(edited)

Well, Kim crossed the writers' guild picket line to go to her acting gig on American Horror Story.  After Kim's SUV crossed the line, the security guards who escorted her into the building put on bullet-proof vests, which would seem to be a bit of overkill (no pun intended.)

She's not officially a scab (or, as New York Mag put it, a "skab" in Kardashian-speak) for crossing the picket line because actors are permitted until June 30 to complete acting gigs - but she did, nevertheless, dishonor the striking writers by crossing the picket line & not showing support for the writers.  Consistent for Kimmie, however -- tone deaf as usual.  Seems convicted criminals are a cause she can put her rear end behind - the writers who put the words in her mouth for her to "act" (and I use that term loosely) - not so much.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 8
2 hours ago, realityplease said:

Well, Kim crossed the writers' guild picket line to go to her acting gig on American Horror Story.  After Kim's SUV crossed the line, the security guards who escorted her into the building put on bullet-proof vests, which would seem to be a bit of overkill (no pun intended.)

She's not officially a scab (or, as New York Mag put it, a "skab" in Kardashian-speak) for crossing the picket line because actors are permitted until June 30 to complete acting gigs - but she did, nevertheless, dishonor the striking writers by crossing the picket line & not showing support for the writers.  Consistent for Kimmie, however -- tone deaf as usual.  Seems convicted criminals are a cause she can put her rear end behind - the writers who put the words in her mouth for her to "act" (and I use that term loosely) - not so much.

I read about this and am disgusted, as usual. She never stops reminding us what entitled trash she is. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
On 6/1/2023 at 2:38 PM, AstridM said:

I read about this and am disgusted, as usual. She never stops reminding us what entitled trash she is. 

Speaking of entitled trash, Here is entitled trash Kim showing her face at another trash podcast. This one is from another not worth a damn entitled trash, Hailey Bieber. Frankly, they both suck on so many levels & I'm surprised that they're not BFF's. 

Kim Kardashian & Hailey Bieber

😒  This reaction is the only thing I can say about this crap. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
28 minutes ago, Magog said:

Speaking of entitled trash, Here is entitled trash Kim showing her face at another trash podcast. This one is from another not worth a damn entitled trash, Hailey Bieber. Frankly, they both suck on so many levels & I'm surprised that they're not BFF's. 

Kim Kardashian & Hailey Bieber

😒  This reaction is the only thing I can say about this crap. 

That must've been taped a few weeks ago because I don't think Kim has the gray hair anymore.

And side eye anyone who actually thinks that is actually Mrs Baldwin-Bieber's actual bathroom.

Why do you dislike Hailey? Do you wish to be a Nepo baby like her? Or are you team Selena? 

• LOL 1
29 minutes ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

That must've been taped a few weeks ago because I don't think Kim has the gray hair anymore.

And side eye anyone who actually thinks that is actually Mrs Baldwin-Bieber's actual bathroom.

Why do you dislike Hailey? Do you wish to be a Nepo baby like her? Or are you team Selena? 

WHY would anyone want to be a useless nepo baby married to THAT? 🤷‍♀️

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)
57 minutes ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

Because just like Kim, there is nothing classy or respectable about Hailey Bieber. She's always out there mooching off her husband's fame & money and always making him look bad doing it. Justin Bieber sucks, but him married to such a leech nobody famewhore like Hailey who brings nothing to the table but drama & bullshit (like Kim) made me have empathy for him. Just like Kim being a leech nobody famewhore thanks to her dad (Robert) being a lawyer with Mama Kris always holding Kim's hand.

If I was a Nepo baby, you're never hear about it because I go by to this saying when it comes to stuff like that. "Loose lips sink ships." North West will find that out the hard way eventually.

I also didn't know that Hailey is a nepo baby. No talent Emma Roberts is a nepo baby & is just as useless as Hailey. Those 2 can share each other stories with Kim on how much they all suck & how scummy they all are. Maybe Joel Mchale can be a commentary to this nonsense. He'll be the most smartest, classiest, & likable person in that room full of losers.

Edited by Magog
  • Applause 2
8 hours ago, Magog said:

Because just like Kim, there is nothing classy or respectable about Hailey Bieber. She's always out there mooching off her husband's fame & money and always making him look bad doing it. Justin Bieber sucks, but him married to such a leech nobody famewhore like Hailey who brings nothing to the table but drama & bullshit (like Kim) made me have empathy for him. Just like Kim being a leech nobody famewhore thanks to her dad (Robert) being a lawyer with Mama Kris always holding Kim's hand.

If I was a Nepo baby, you're never hear about it because I go by to this saying when it comes to stuff like that. "Loose lips sink ships." North West will find that out the hard way eventually.

I also didn't know that Hailey is a nepo baby. No talent Emma Roberts is a nepo baby & is just as useless as Hailey. Those 2 can share each other stories with Kim on how much they all suck & how scummy they all are. Maybe Joel Mchale can be a commentary to this nonsense. He'll be the most smartest, classiest, & likable person in that room full of losers.

Yes indeed she is a Nepo baby her father is actor Steven Baldwin brother to Alec Baldwin.

Similar to Emma Roberts, her father is Eric Roberts brother to Julia Roberts.

• Sad 1
11 hours ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

Some girl on TikTok I just saw said that pictures of Kim Kardashian and Tom Brady at this party will drop likely I guess tomorrow or Wednesday as this will happen tomorrow on 4th of July.  

And she seems to believe that Kim and Tom are a couple...

Like I personally don't see it he's a "Orange Guy, grab them by the p****" supporter and Kim isn't.

Interesting! But I don't think she picks relationships based on political leanings.  If a relationship with Tom Brady (or anyone) serves to enhance her status as part of a "power couple," she'd do it in a hot minute without regard to their politics. 

She HAS been a Trump supporter when it serves her purposes - she met with Trump a few times when he was in the White House - ostensibly with respect to prison reform & when seeking pardons for various inmates she was seeking to free.  She's said in interviews that she has Democratic leanings about certain issues but also Republican leanings about taxes & money.  She'll support whomever best suits her own self-interest or particular goals - financial or otherwise.  Don't think ANY guy's politics would be an impediment for old Kimmy if the money, fame or self-interest lines up for her.

• Like 7
14 hours ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

Michael Rubin Hamptons White party 2023

Some girl on TikTok I just saw said that pictures of Kim Kardashian and Tom Brady at this party will drop likely I guess tomorrow or Wednesday as this will happen tomorrow on 4th of July.  

And she seems to believe that Kim and Tom are a couple...

Like I personally don't see it he's a "Orange Guy, grab them by the p****" supporter and Kim isn't.

Are you sure she isn’t? Regardless, I don’t put much stock into anything anyone says on TikTok, lol. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, realityplease said:

Interesting! But I don't think she picks relationships based on political leanings.  If a relationship with Tom Brady (or anyone) serves to enhance her status as part of a "power couple," she'd do it in a hot minute without regard to their politics. 

She HAS been a Trump supporter when it serves her purposes - she met with Trump a few times when he was in the White House - ostensibly with respect to prison reform & when seeking pardons for various inmates she was seeking to free.  She's said in interviews that she has Democratic leanings about certain issues but also Republican leanings about taxes & money.  She'll support whomever best suits her own self-interest or particular goals - financial or otherwise.  Don't think ANY guy's politics would be an impediment for old Kimmy if the money, fame or self-interest lines up for her.

This is true of our Kimmy Cakes.

Toms newly divorced with 3 churren, Kim's divorced with 4 churren.... They both like the spotlight... Hell crazer things have happened in Hollywood land than a Kim and Tom coupling.

And I did see a pap photo of Tom at the party but nothing on Kim being in attendance.

1 hour ago, AstridM said:

Are you sure she isn’t? Regardless, I don’t put much stock into anything anyone says on TikTok, lol. 

Same but I thought it was interesting enough to mention here, because sometimes the internet gets it right.

• Like 1

It's ridiculous to take one random comment on Tik-Tok and run with it as if was Bible.

It makes no sense what-so-ever that someone like Tom Brady would have any interest in dating Kim Kardashian, who comes with A LOT of baggage.  Which includes the Kardashian dysfunctional circus and a wacko ex-husband.

Just look at the types of partners this family ends up with - losers, hanger-oners.

• Like 7
26 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

It's ridiculous to take one random comment on Tik-Tok and run with it as if was Bible.

It makes no sense what-so-ever that someone like Tom Brady would have any interest in dating Kim Kardashian, who comes with A LOT of baggage.  Which includes the Kardashian dysfunctional circus and a wacko ex-husband.

Just look at the types of partners this family ends up with - losers, hanger-oners.

Haha Bible... *Giggle* are you a member of the family? Because remember they say "Bible" when they are being serious about something.

And yes of course not to take the TikTok I saw seriously.

• Like 1

In CarolinaGirl702's defense, there ARE pics coming out of that Hamptons party that show Tom Brady attended - as did Kim & Kylie. (And Beyonce & JayZ, Affleck & JLo & many other celebs.)  Haven't seen them together in pics, though.

There's an E! online story from May, 2023, with rumors of a Tom/Kim relationship. Says Kim had contacted Tom (with whom she has mutual friends & connections) because she was thinking of purchasing property in the Bahamas - where Tom has a vacation home.  He claims he set her up with several folks to assist her search & she came over for dinner - but he denied to E! any relationship.

At around the same time as the dating rumors cropped up (perhaps at Mama Kris's doing - put it out to the universe & it will happen?), Kimmy put out a statement that she loves her single status, has a lot going on with businesses, law studies, & role on American Horror Story (plug, plug!) & happy happy. 

Though it sure depends on the day she's asked - because she also said around that time that she cries herself to sleep at night because she's overwhelmed with 4 kids (despite nannies, staff, household help, etc. & what have you.)  But, of course, not crying because she's aging & alone.

Wouldn't put it past Kimmycakes to have tried a ploy to rev something up with the newly single Tom. Apparently, didn't work.  Or whatever happened - or didn't - or happening or isn't - kept close to the vest.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 2

And the TikTok girlies are losing their s*** from this 4th of July white party because Kim Kardashian wore the same dress as Her ex-husbands ex-girlfirend Chaney Jones (who dated Kanye back in early 2022 for a few months)

But of course you know Kimmy cakes had to cut hers in half for her diaper ass so hers was two piece and the ex-girlfriend wore the full dress.

Okay, wait.. so it wasn't the exact same dress but it's really splitting hairs it's the same s*** pricey too. Kim's version is ALAÏA white sheer T-shirt is what they're calling it $1860 & the matching skirt is $2730

And Ms Jones ALAÏA dress retails for $4320

NYPICHPDPICT000013573600.jpg

chaney-jones-alaia-3.jpg

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

And the TikTok girlies are losing their s*** from this 4th of July white party because Kim Kardashian wore the same dress as Her ex-husbands ex-girlfirend Chaney Jones (who dated Kanye back in early 2022 for a few months)

But of course you know Kimmy cakes had to cut hers in half for her diaper ass so hers was two piece and the ex-girlfriend wore the full dress.

Okay, wait.. so it wasn't the exact same dress but it's really splitting hairs it's the same s*** pricey too. Kim's version is ALAÏA white sheer T-shirt is what they're calling it $1860 & the matching skirt is $2730

😒

I'm losing my s--- right now over this for a few reasons.

1. Its from that rotten landfill called Tik Tok. Youtube Shorts isn't much better, but thankfully Kim hasn't found that yet.

2. That dress is utter crap & it belongs being shredded & burnt in a landfill. 

3. I don't know who ALAIA is & having Kim wearing that garbage really shows that this sad excuse of a company is definitely not worth a damn. 

4. I don't know who Chaney Jones is or why she was with Kanye for a couple of months in the first place, but she really needs to do better. 

5. Being around those lovable stinky smelly pigs in the mud pit is a lot more fun & lot less vomit-inducing than being around that repulsive, soul-sucking 4th of July White Party with those very loathsome idiots.

• Applause 2
5 minutes ago, Magog said:

😒

I'm losing my s--- right now over this for a few reasons.

1. Its from that rotten landfill called Tik Tok. Youtube Shorts isn't much better, but thankfully Kim hasn't found that yet.

2. That dress is utter crap & it belongs being shredded & burnt in a landfill. 

3. I don't know who ALAIA is & having Kim wearing that garbage really shows that this sad excuse of a company is definitely not worth a damn. 

4. I don't know who Chaney Jones is or why she was with Kanye for a couple of months in the first place, but she really needs to do better. 

5. Being around those lovable stinky smelly pigs in the mud pit is a lot more fun & lot less vomit-inducing than being around that repulsive, soul-sucking 4th of July White Party with those very loathsome idiots.

🙃

Wasn't just TikTok it made the gossip pages

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

NYPICHPDPICT000013573600.jpg

chaney-jones-alaia-3.jpg

This is so fucking gross. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, Carolinagirl702 said:
On 7/7/2023 at 7:58 PM, Kemper said:

Kim’s PR team (or someone’s PR team) seems to be working overtime on speculating a Kim/Tom Brady romance.

And they are... 😂 I just found that a moment ago because I googled Kim Kardashian because I was trying to find press  photos of her at the dolce & Gabbana fashion show that I just saw a video of on TikTok

😒

Another day. Another dog crap fashion show from that dog crap company Dolce & Gabbana, with that dog crap Kim wearing their usual dog crap fugly clothing. 

15 hours ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

She was there with Kris and she actually looked good imo 

😒

Since when does bedbugs ever look remotely attractive? A couple of wild feral, smelly, & muddy pigs eating filthy garbage are way more attractive than Kim & Kris wearing Dolce & Gabbana.

And speaking of Kim & Tom Brady possible being together & their PR trying to make it look good, they both suck, are absolute fame whores, & they both always finding ways to piss me off. 

And in a shock to nobody, those wretched scumbags on Z100 are probably all giddy about this farce. Elvis Duran & his pack of losers on Z100 are always finding ways to say very nice things about the Kim & the Kardashians. They're always mouthpieces & in bed with the Kardashians. Here is another example of that. 

Z100 - New York

Edited by Magog
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

😒

Here is "future lawyer" (as if - 😒) Kim watching a soccer game in Japan while showing off that very expensive fugly Birkin bag. That disgusting wretched bag that should be burning in a landfill where it belongs cost around $100,000 & possibly more than that. And just like that bag, Kim was looking very fugly as usual at the game. 

Page Six - 7-27-2023  Kim Kardashian brings worlds most expensive handbag to a soccer game.

Reddit.com (Dlisted Community) -  Kim Kardashian wears heinous bag at soccer game.

And in a shock to absolutely nobody, Kim was also wearing Balenciaga pants worth $8,000.

Edited by Magog
  • Sad 2
10 minutes ago, Magog said:

😒

Here is "future lawyer" (as if - 😒) Kim watching a soccer game in Japan while showing that a very expensive fugly Birkin bag. That disgusting wretched bag that should be burning in a landfill where it belongs cost around $100,000 & possibly more than that. And just like that bag, Kim was looking very fugly as usual at the game. 

Page Six - 7-27-2023  Kim Kardashian brings worlds most expensive handbag to a soccer game.

Reddit.com (Dlisted Community) -  Kim Kardashian wears heinous bag at soccer game.

And in a shock to absolutely nobody, Kim was also wearing Balenciaga pants worth $8,000.

The pants are awful, they just look like grubby white jeans that have been worn for too long & could do with a good wash. 

• Like 3

Did any of you guys know that Kim is selling an energy drink right now & its in stores at this moment? 

Vegoutmag.com - Kimade

I saw that disgusting drink today at the gas station mini-mart & I was shocked when I saw it. 

And if anybody is wondering, NO I didn't buy it. That drink looks absolutely revolting & I wouldn't be caught dead giving Kim & any of those Kardashians any of my money. Also, I will be flat out shocked if Kim even remotely drinks this crappy drink often. 

• Mind Blown 1