Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, GaT said:

They shouldn't need to have Jewish relatives to be against anti-Semitism, they shouldn't even have to bring them up to say it's wrong.

Of course everyone should be against anti-semitism, but it should be especially jarring to those with Jewish relatives. I don't think the Ks understand that Kourtney's children can be targeted by it, or else they'd have spoken out much sooner and much more forcefully.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I don't think the Ks understand that Kourtney's children can be targeted by it, or else they'd have spoken out much sooner and much more forcefully.

It shouldn't be any different to them than BLM is for the biracial children in the family. They should have understood it immediately.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Of course everyone should be against anti-semitism, but it should be especially jarring to those with Jewish relatives. I don't think the Ks understand that Kourtney's children can be targeted by it, or else they'd have spoken out much sooner and much more forcefully.

If they don’t practice the religious I don’t think people would even know they were Jewish.   my husband is Jewish but his parents are atheists and he’s just not religious.   It would be weird if someone brought my children up with regard to antisemitism just because their paternal side is Jewish.     People at risk for violence are people who go to Synagogues or Temples or Mosques or Black churches.  They have all been victims of mass shootings. 

Who even cares what the kardashians think anyway   They’d drop kick their youngest children down the river if someone said it would guarantee it kept them in front of the cameras for ten more years  

I can’t even follow Kanye rants anymore, they don’t make much sense.  Wasn’t it more stereotypes about media control and business or something. And it sounds like Candace has got him under her control.  Between that and white lives matter. All this totally contradicts his earlier work. I would bet any money that Candace is antisemitic.  

• Applause 2
38 minutes ago, Bluesky said:

If they don’t practice the religious I don’t think people would even know they were Jewish.   my husband is Jewish but his parents are atheists and he’s just not religious.   It would be weird if someone brought my children up with regard to antisemitism just because their paternal side is Jewish.     People at risk for violence are people who go to Synagogues or Temples or Mosques or Black churches.  They have all been victims of mass shootings. 

During WWII in Europe, people with any Jewish lineage, whether or not they self-identified as Jewish, were sent to concentration camps. The Nazi ideology treats Jews are an inferior race, so any trace of "Jewish blood" makes a person inferior according to them. People who follow that ideology would absolutely target Kourtney's children, and I hope Kourtney and the entire K/J clan are aware of that.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

During WWII in Europe, people with any Jewish lineage, whether or not they self-identified as Jewish, were sent to concentration camps. The Nazi ideology treats Jews are an inferior race, so any trace of "Jewish blood" makes a person inferior according to them. People who follow that ideology would absolutely target Kourtney's children, and I hope Kourtney and the entire K/J clan are aware of that.

I know. They would target my children too even though they know nothing about the religion.  It’s the one religion that is genetic.  Unless others are?  I can’t think of any.  But luckily  That’s not happening right now.   

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Bluesky said:

I know. They would target my children too even though they know nothing about the religion. [...] But luckily  That’s not happening right now.   

Not right now, but it can certainly happen again if the Neo-nazis gain enough supporters. In Kanye's case, his followers have hung banners around LA with his rants written on them. A lot of people privately share those sentiments and come out of the woodwork when they feel emboldened by a public figure. As a Jewish person I never feel 100% safe, and I think it's important for everyone with Jewish people - especially children - in their families to understand the danger and take a stand against antisemitism when they witness it.

Which is why the generic "I have Jewish friends" statements from the K/Js don't cut it for me.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Which is why the generic "I have Jewish friends" statements from the K/Js don't cut it for me.

I wonder why Khloe, Kylie, Kendall, & Kris all posted that statement, & Kim posted a different one. Kourtney of course posted nothing. Probably too busy dry humping Travis.

• LOL 3
10 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Not right now, but it can certainly happen again if the Neo-nazis gain enough supporters. In Kanye's case, his followers have hung banners around LA with his rants written on them. A lot of people privately share those sentiments and come out of the woodwork when they feel emboldened by a public figure. As a Jewish person I never feel 100% safe, and I think it's important for everyone with Jewish people - especially children - in their families to understand the danger and take a stand against antisemitism when they witness it.

Those aren’t Kanye’s followers those are racists who are using the story to get their shit out there. Those are the losers who protest and chant Jews will not replace us.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 10/25/2022 at 12:25 AM, Bluesky said:

Who even cares what the kardashians think anyway   They’d drop kick their youngest children down the river if someone said it would guarantee it kept them in front of the cameras for ten more years  

Isn't that what they're all currently doing right now?!

On 10/25/2022 at 12:05 AM, GaT said:

It shouldn't be any different to them than BLM is for the biracial children in the family. They should have understood it immediately.

Since when has Kim & the rest of the Kardashians ever give a damn a BLM? Or the plight of black people in the first place?!

On 10/24/2022 at 7:40 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

You would think that PMK would circle the wagons and have all the girls release a statement saying that you know they wish Kanye gets help or whatever like they have done in the past and they don't stand by his statements and  such and such.

As we reported, Khloe, Kendall, Kylie, and Kris Jenner all posted the same simple statement Monday ... reading, "I support my Jewish friends and the Jewish people."

Oh nevermind PMK did have the assistants post the same statement to the sisters social media. I miss that part on the article about Kim making her statement on Instagram.

And really I feel like Kim statement with her having black biracial children should have included not agreeing with his comments about George Floyd as well but I digress.

😒

That PR statement isn't worth a a pot to piss on. Frankly, they shouldn't even bother with that worthless statement & instead should of learn a certain quote from Abe Lincoln.

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” – Abe Lincoln

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Magog said:

Since when has Kim & the rest of the Kardashians ever give a damn a BLM? Or the plight of black people in the first place?!

IMO Kim and the rest should give a damn since they have black presenting children.

And I think they did say something or maybe it was just Kim and Khloe who posted some statement on their Instagram about how it was tragic and whatnot in the way Floyd was murdered when then news first broke.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

IMO Kim and the rest should give a damn since they have black presenting children.

That Kim & the rest don't seem to take care of or seem to give an ounce of a damn about. Are those kids ever going to learn about black history & black culture from these idiots? The kids will probably learn more from those NYC Rats than their not worth a damn parents.

5 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

And I think they did say something or maybe it was just Kim and Khloe who posted some statement on their Instagram about how it was tragic and whatnot in the way Floyd was murdered when then news first broke

They probably did say something about it & I definitely rolled my eyes in absolute disgust about it. They wouldn't know a thing about empathy if it hit them in the face.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
8 minutes ago, Magog said:

That Kim & the rest don't seem to take care of or seem to give an ounce of a damn about. Are those kids ever going to learn about black history & black culture from these idiots? The kids will probably learn more from those NYC Rats than their not worth a damn parents.

They probably did say something about it & I definitely rolled my eyes in absolute disgust about it. They wouldn't know a thing about empathy if it hit them in the face.

Exactly.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Magog said:

These kids have Kanye as a father and a narcissistic, calculating mother who hangs out with Ivanka. . .  They are doomed. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Magog said:

9 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

These kids have Kanye as a father and a narcissistic, calculating mother who hangs out with Ivanka. . .  They are doomed. 

And don't they have a grandmother who took once took her grandkids to Glendale to teach them about where their Armenian side came from? lol 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

And don't they have a grandmother who took once took her grandkids to Glendale to teach them about where their Armenian side came from? lol 

They literally have a pimp as a grandmother. 

• Sad 5

I went to Getty images to see if they had pictures of Kim and her Halloween costume for this year, they didn't but I did come across these pictures of her out and about in LA taking on October 21st.

And she definitely lost a lot of weight and she probably did use that new diabetic injection medication to do so and she's definitely transforming into a slimmer "Lawyer Barbie" Kim because her breasts are smaller and that ass is not looking as diaperish is still kind of big but it's definitely been reduced as much as you can tell in those compression pants/outfit she's wearing.

gettyimages-1244135725-612x612.jpg.74c404e65e0a53989fe2f628d2bf0add.jpggettyimages-1244135350-612x612.jpg.8e4569f6c50a6ea6d27c7bea87bf130a.jpggettyimages-1244135714-612x612.jpg.c8e5978c3c6c99f4623b1b54fd690ecc.jpg

So silly me I should have known to go to her Instagram to see her dressed up for Halloween this year and she chose to be mystique and honestly this is kind of a yawn for me It's a boring costume we've seen her in this type of full bodysuit tight get up all year so this is nothing exciting.

Although it would have been cute if all the kids were marvel characters but you know..

Img_2022_10_30_09_38_01.thumb.jpeg.4717b568c290bd4e1491d9bb3f9913ea.jpeg

• Sad 1

I saw a story recently that Kim was hanging out with Scott Disick.  So……is this about her ex and antisemitic comments?  From what I recall she was not a big fan of Scott’s, but it was not based on him being Jewish.  

Here’s the link. It refers to Kourtney, but isn’t that water under the bridge?  What’s there left to discuss about her?

https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/04/scott-disick-kim-kardashian-rare-outing-camera-roll-kourtney-travis-barker/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I saw a story recently that Kim was hanging out with Scott Disick.  So……is this about her ex and antisemitic comments?  From what I recall she was not a big fan of Scott’s, but it was not based on him being Jewish.  

Here’s the link. It refers to Kourtney, but isn’t that water under the bridge?  What’s there left to discuss about her?

https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/04/scott-disick-kim-kardashian-rare-outing-camera-roll-kourtney-travis-barker/

I also saw that article about Kim and Scott out and about together. 

I think Kim was showing her support for the Jewish community by parading around Scott, because Scott has really been on a low profile from the paparazzi standpoint since Kourtney got married. 

• Sad 2
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

58 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I think Kim was showing her support for the Jewish community by parading around Scott, because Scott has really been on a low profile from the paparazzi standpoint since Kourtney got married. 

They were filming it for the show, the only thing Kim is showing support for is her fame.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

😒

Is there even a remotely good reason why we need to see Scott out & about again? And what does a loser like Kim hanging around another loser like Scott have to do with showing support for the Jewish community?

8 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

They were filming it for the show, the only thing Kim is showing support for is her fame.

Fame & those bedbugs that she associates with. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Kim at the Baby2Baby charity gala in Los Angeles. 

Looks like that blond is growing out finally. Also she needs to stop with the alleged weight loss injections because she's looking real bobblehead-ish. I also do not like the style of this dress what's with the knots? I do like the color.

gettyimages-1441073043-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.5d8840116ab89a65a26a19aac4c74e30.jpg

gettyimages-1441072896-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.68fb6140d8386d963e8866f4217e8290.jpg

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

😒

What is there even to like about those photos? I don't see anything there worth liking & Kim looks downright revolting as usual.

What is Baby2Baby anyway? I've never heard of them before & I don't understand why they & any type of charities would want to associate themselves with those rotten bedbugs like Kim & the rest of those Kardashians. If its about bringing attention to the charities, then I want nothing to do with them.

Edited by Magog
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
26 minutes ago, Magog said:

😒

What is there even to like about those photos? I don't see anything there worth liking & Kim looks downright revolting as usual.

What is Baby2Baby anyway? I've never heard of them before & I don't understand why they & any type of charities would want to associate themselves with those rotten bedbugs like Kim & the rest of those Kardashians. If its about bringing attention to the charities, then I want nothing to do with them.

Baby2Baby provides children living in poverty with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves.

Led by Co-CEOs Kelly Sawyer Patricof and Norah Weinstein, Baby2Baby is a mega diaper bank and nonprofit organization providing essential items to children in need across the country. In the last 10 years, Baby2Baby has distributed over 200 million items to children in homeless shelters, domestic violence programs, foster care, hospitals and underserved schools as well as children who have lost everything in the wake of disaster.

And it has a laundry list of celebrity women who are on the board of directors like Jessica Alba, Nicole Richie, Kelly Rowland, and Rachel Zoe to name a few.

It's not a new charity it's been around for a while now.

• Useful 1
25 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Baby2Baby provides children living in poverty with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves.

Something that Kim, Khloe, & Kylie are not doing very much to their children. I still don't know why they're even there in the first place.

26 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Led by Co-CEOs Kelly Sawyer Patricof and Norah Weinstein, Baby2Baby is a mega diaper bank and nonprofit organization providing essential items to children in need across the country. In the last 10 years, Baby2Baby has distributed over 200 million items to children in homeless shelters, domestic violence programs, foster care, hospitals and underserved schools as well as children who have lost everything in the wake of disaster.

I'm surprised that Kim & the rest of those Kardashians even know who Baby2Baby & what they do. I'll be even more shocked if Kim & the rest of the stupid Kardashians even remotely helped out in that charity & others like them.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, GaT said:

Publicity

Exactly.

Not more publicity for the Kardashian-Jenner's but publicity for the charity or any event that they are invited to.

Also I'm sure that Kim and Kylie (who was also in attendance, I shared her red carpet photo from the event on her thread) donated a nice check to Baby2Baby as well. 

Also I checked out some of the photos from the event via Getty images and it seems that the ladies were asked to wear neon pink/black/white dresses.

Side note, idk who told her or why Olivia Wilde chose to wear bandu top to a black tie event.

gettyimages-1441084474-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.7af74adc7c86c18803e7038aeaa6f618.jpg

"WEST HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA - NOVEMBER 12: (L-R) Kelly Sawyer Patricof, Co-CEO, Baby2Baby, Olivia Wilde and Norah Weinstein, Co-CEO, Baby2Baby"

• Sad 2

Okay so Kimmy cakes (+ PMK and Kylie) wasn't just at the Baby2Baby charity gala just as an invited guest, Kimmy Cakes was honored for her work with the charity.

I'd like to thank PMK and myself for this award...

Kim Kardashian was honored by her peers while receiving an award for helping children ... and the star power from those who went on camera to give her kudos was pretty cosmic.

The 2022 Baby2Baby Gala went down Saturday night in L.A., and the honchos presented Kim with the "Giving Tree Award" for supporting the charity for over a decade and helping it grow to where it is today. The org. offers resources to impoverished kids all over the world.

Tyler Perry presented Kim with the award, and in her speech ... she mentioned what justice means to her, and essentially ... she said it meant what's right is right no matter what.

BTW, this was a star-studded event, and naturally ... it made a boatload of cash during the fundraising portion -- upwards of $10 mil. Kim herself donated $1 million with the help of a couple of her SKIMS partners ... respective co-founders Emma and Jems Grede.

• Sad 2

So if you guys were not aware within the last few weeks Balenciaga has been into a little drama because some dumbass approved and ad campaign of their children's clothing line with the little babies posing with teddy bears dressed up in BDSM gear like whips and chains and s***.  And the children pictured look to be under the age of four so obviously the children don't know what they're holding they're just holding a teddy bear.

And rightfully so people are calling Balenciaga to task for this campaign and why did he get approved and how dare they and such and such.

That said we all know that "Lawyer Barbie" Kim has been collecting checks from them by being their brand ambassador and has been constantly seen at events and out and about head to toe in the designer clothes.

So she put out a statement on this lapse and judgment or whatever that Balenciaga did with the teddy bears and the children's clothing campaign, because folks where wondering what her thoughts were on it since she is their brand ambassador.

And it's reading like she was waiting to see if they really meant to do that s*** I feel it was a mistake before she cut all ties and stop collecting checks.

Kim's Statement

... with fans calling on her to speak out.

Kim says, "I have been quiet for the past few days, not because I haven’t been shocked and outraged by the recent Balenciaga campaigns, but because I wanted an opportunity to speak to their team to understand for myself how this could have happened."

She adds, "As a mother of four, I have been shaken by the disturbing images. The safety of children must be held with the highest regard and any attempts to normalize child abuse of any kind should have no place in our society -- period."

Kim ends by saying, "I appreciate Balenciaga’s removal of the campaigns and apology. In speaking with them, I believe they understand the seriousness of the issue and will take the necessary measures for this to never happen again."

In an additional post, Kim says ... "As for my future with Balenciaga, I am currently re-evaluating my relationship with the brand, basing it off their willingness to accept accountability for something that should have never happened to begin with -- & the actions I am expecting to see them take to protect children.."

After reading that article it sounds like Balenciaga is trying to pass the blame to the photographer and a whole bunch of other people meanwhile s*** like that comes from the top approval on things like that don't just come from random people, They have meetings about that s***.

• Useful 1
17 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So if you guys were not aware within the last few weeks Balenciaga has been into a little drama because some dumbass approved and ad campaign of their children's clothing line with the little babies posing with teddy bears dressed up in BDSM gear like whips and chains and s***.  And the children pictured look to be under the age of four so obviously the children don't know what they're holding they're just holding a teddy bear.

And rightfully so people are calling Balenciaga to task for this campaign and why did he get approved and how dare they and such and such.

That said we all know that "Lawyer Barbie" Kim has been collecting checks from them by being their brand ambassador and has been constantly seen at events and out and about head to toe in the designer clothes.

So she put out a statement on this lapse and judgment or whatever that Balenciaga did with the teddy bears and the children's clothing campaign, because folks where wondering what her thoughts were on it since she is their brand ambassador.

And it's reading like she was waiting to see if they really meant to do that s*** I feel it was a mistake before she cut all ties and stop collecting checks.

Kim's Statement

... with fans calling on her to speak out.

Kim says, "I have been quiet for the past few days, not because I haven’t been shocked and outraged by the recent Balenciaga campaigns, but because I wanted an opportunity to speak to their team to understand for myself how this could have happened."

She adds, "As a mother of four, I have been shaken by the disturbing images. The safety of children must be held with the highest regard and any attempts to normalize child abuse of any kind should have no place in our society -- period."

Kim ends by saying, "I appreciate Balenciaga’s removal of the campaigns and apology. In speaking with them, I believe they understand the seriousness of the issue and will take the necessary measures for this to never happen again."

In an additional post, Kim says ... "As for my future with Balenciaga, I am currently re-evaluating my relationship with the brand, basing it off their willingness to accept accountability for something that should have never happened to begin with -- & the actions I am expecting to see them take to protect children.."

😒   🤥

That Not Worth A Damn Statement that Kim wrote is absolute bullshit on so many levels. My eyes were rolling in disgust reading that garbage & I wouldn't believe a single word that Kim wrote in that farce of a statement. Kim probably thought it was cute until the negative reaction of those photos came out in full force. 

Frankly, I'm surprised that Kim hasn't found a way yet to bring even more torment to North by making her wear Balenciaga's fugly clothing. Since Kim's doesn't give a damn about North's well being or the rest of the kids for that matter, I figure it'll be a matter of time before North is showing off in Balenciaga's fugly clothes & Kim being proud of it.

Edited by Magog
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

What gets me, is why aren't the parents of these young kids being held accountable for such terrible photos. This more than just sick, this is just plain evil. And have you all taken a look at the chief designer there at Balenciaga? Her name is Lotta Volkova. She looks like a crazed woman. I think she is either on drugs or has mental issues. Her instagram (before she made it private) was full of Satanic images and she is rumored to be in a relationship with a pedophile. Balenciaga is beyond absurd. And no outrage from celebs. I guess they still want free stuff from them.  And don't even get me started with that Demna guy.  

I always thought fashion shows were weird. Some of the stuff I have seen has made me laugh at how ridiculous it looks and in shock at how there is some really weird sh*t they are promoting. 

And don't even get me started with Kimmie Cakes. If there was a prize for the person most devoid of morals and ethics, she would win it.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, BeeBop88 said:

What gets me, is why aren't the parents of these young kids being held accountable for such terrible photos. This more than just sick, this is just plain evil. And have you all taken a look at the chief designer there at Balenciaga? Her name is Lotta Volkova. She looks like a crazed woman. I think she is either on drugs or has mental issues. Her instagram (before she made it private) was full of Satanic images and she is rumored to be in a relationship with a pedophile. Balenciaga is beyond absurd. And no outrage from celebs. I guess they still want free stuff from them.  And don't even get me started with that Demna guy.  

I always thought fashion shows were weird. Some of the stuff I have seen has made me laugh at how ridiculous it looks and in shock at how there is some really weird sh*t they are promoting. 

And don't even get me started with Kimmie Cakes. If there was a prize for the person most devoid of morals and ethics, she would win it.

Held accountable, how exactly?

3 hours ago, AstridM said:

Held accountable, how exactly?

By not letting their kids pose with teddy bears in bondage for a start. And in some of those scenes, like if I remember, men's clothes lying on a child's bed.  A child in bondage in a couple of photos. Sorry, that is not normal. And the parents are allowing their little child to be photographed like that. IMHO, Balenciaga is promoting child pornography. And why does Balenciaga employ a woman who is a fan of Satan? He is evil and in some pics I saw of Lotta Volkova she looks evil. Looking at her, I would never think she was in fashion. More like she just escaped from an insane asylum.

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Okay…..this new info about the Balenciago ad that was recently  pulled, allegedly due to the teddy bear fallout is far WORSE in some ways than the Teddy bear ads.  WARNING!!!  There are some photos on this link that are disturbing…..in fact…..I’m not going to post the link because it it very disturbing…..it’s purported art work of injured toddlers that is by a so called artist, whose book is seen in the photo shoot for the ad.  I’m not sure what excuse they’ll use for this, but something is terribly wrong.  It’s beyond sick.  AND, the article shows a design close to the one Kim wore that covers her face.  I wonder what she’ll say about this!  Imo, even a complete break cannot save Kim.  Ugh……Oh, it’s at Daily mail entitled Just Another Coincidence?  Warning.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Mind Blown 1
49 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Okay…..this new info about the Balenciago ad that was recently  pulled, allegedly due to the teddy bear fallout is far WORSE in some ways than the Teddy bear ads.  WARNING!!!  There are some photos on this link that are disturbing…..in fact…..I’m not going to post the link because it it very disturbing…..it’s purported art work of injured toddlers that is by a so called artist, whose book is seen in the photo shoot for the ad.  I’m not sure what excuse they’ll use for this, but something is terribly wrong.  It’s beyond sick.  AND, the article shows a design close to the one Kim wore that covers her face.  I wonder what she’ll say about this!  Imo, even a complete break cannot save Kim.  Ugh……Oh, it’s at Daily mail entitled Just Another Coincidence?  Warning.  

Yeah Balenciaga it's got a shit show of epic proportions on its hands right now.

And Kim needs to get out of that contact with them ASAP.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
56 minutes ago, Marley said:

I’ve seen some disgusting stuff online about Balenciaga and it disturbs me. Some of their ads are just so fucked up. Disgusting celebrities not speaking up. No surprise tho.

Yeah this is not their first time with disgusting behavior involving their ads/marketing there is a pattern here.

And honestly yes a celebrity/well known person's voice gets the most amplified/air time when they speak on things, however I don't need them to speak up on when things like this occur because I understand that they also have a job to do and if they speak on all of these things that occur with these fashion brands that they would never be dressed for any event ever again so it's a fine line that they have to walk for their business of being a celebrity.

I want these companies/fashion brands to simply do better and use some common damn sense.

I saw a clip of this documentary on black models in the 2000s and how they simply not "in" and couldn't get much work because the big fashion houses were "over using black models" to put it mildly.

Kim will likely continue to collect Balenciaga checks and be decked out in head to toe the next time, well not the immediate next time she has an event or social media post. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Kim and Kanye settle their last issues with the divorce which was child custody and property.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have settled their divorce ... TMZ has learned.

The former husband and wife have resolved both child custody and property-related issues.

According to the settlement, Kim and Kanye will get joint custody with "equal access" to their 4 children. Although the docs say equal access, sources with direct knowledge tell us Kim will have the kids the lion's share of the time. Even Kanye has acknowledged Kim already has the kids 80% of the time.

According to the settlement, Kanye will pay Kim $200,000 a month in child support. Our sources say Kanye's not footing the full bill for child support -- that's just his share. In addition, he's responsible for 50% of their kids' educational expenses, including tuition. He's also responsible for 50% of their children's security expenses.

Now, this is interesting ... if there's ever a dispute regarding the children, Kim and Kanye agree they will participate in mediation. If one of them fails to participate, the other gets to make the decision in a dispute by default. Not hard to read between the lines.

As for the $200k ... it's due the first day of each month and must be wired into her account.

• Useful 2

Boy, I sure hope the term "equal access" is really spelled out somewhere in the legal docs. I can feel Ye's rants now.

EDITED: He's given up the spy house he bought next door

According to the divorce settlement, obtained by TMZ, Ye will transfer the title of the 3,650 square foot, 5 bedroom home to Kim -- and she'll now be responsible for all expenses related to the property. 

Edited by GaT
  • Like 1

I guess Kim isn’t that distressed about her Ex’s bizarre behavior On Thursday.  It’s a free country, but a little discretion might be nice.  I had been thinking she was scared and worried over her children and how Ye’s behavior was affecting them, but I guess not.  She seems fine out and about in Miami in another fashionable outfit! 🙄🥴

https://pagesix.com/2022/12/02/kim-and-khloe-kardashian-turn-heads-during-night-out-in-miami/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Sad 2