Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

On 8/30/2022 at 4:24 PM, mostlylurking said:

These people are not supposed to be role models.  

But they are  -- they are considered "influencers" -- in other words, their words, actions, appearances, products, etc., are all created with the goal of influencing others and getting people to want to emulate them.

That's what people look to role models for -- to find lifestyles, behaviors, actions, appearance, attitudes, goals, etc. they'd like to emulate. 

Edited by Sailorgirl26
  • Like 3
17 hours ago, Sailorgirl26 said:

But they are  -- they are considered "influencers" -- in other words, their words, actions, appearances, products, etc., are all created with the goal of influencing others and getting people to want to emulate them.

That's what people look to role models for -- to find lifestyles, behaviors, actions, appearance, attitudes, goals, etc. they'd like to emulate. 

But they're not self styled "influencers" like most people who supposedly influence people, they're celebrities who may influence some people by getting paid to wear stuff & there's a big difference in my mind.

Now they may be money hungry fame whores but I wouldn't label them as influencers but each to their own.

• Like 1

I came across this quote from Susan Brownmiller today as I was perusing the news. Kim, this is for you and your daughters:

“An unending absorption in the drive for a perfect appearance… is the ultimate restriction on freedom of mind.”

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

But they're not self styled "influencers" like most people who supposedly influence people, they're celebrities who may influence some people by getting paid to wear stuff & there's a big difference in my mind.

Now they may be money hungry fame whores but I wouldn't label them as influencers but each to their own.

Vogue and many other outlets and publications disagree with you....  https://www.vogue.co.uk/arts-and-lifestyle/article/kardashian-jenner-familys-impact-on-the-world

from the article re: Kim: "she slowly built up the credibility to become the biggest fashion influencer the decade has seen."

They also discuss the influencer roles of the rest of the koven. 

Edited by Sailorgirl26
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
14 hours ago, Sailorgirl26 said:
23 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Vogue and many other outlets and publications disagree with you....  https://www.vogue.co.uk/arts-and-lifestyle/article/kardashian-jenner-familys-impact-on-the-world

from the article re: Kim: "she slowly built up the credibility to become the biggest fashion influencer the decade has seen."

They also discuss the influencer roles of the rest of the koven. 

Like I need even more reasons to hate Kim & those other revolting "influencers" like her. I find "influencers" & "Tik Tokers" to be downright repulsive & I have to personally thank Kim for making these idiots relevant.

Who in the hell wrote this garbage anyway?! There is nothing even remotely credible about Kim & the only influence that I'm seeing from her dumbass is giving me constant migraine headaches, bringing in bedbugs (the rest of that family, Kanye, etc), acting like a bedbug & having bedbug-like tendencies, & bringing me even closer to blindness in my nearsighted eyes having to see her wretched face & constant stupidity all over the place everyday. 

Edited by Magog
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, GaT said:

She has an interview in Interview magazine. Looks like she's gone all out on the blonde, including her eyebrows

jl8ple4hl8m91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a

She looks albino in that picture, I hope the eyebrow dye was temporary just for this photoshoot. 

Ass looks less diaperish in this picture but that could be the Photoshop.

I wonder wtf type of questions she was asked for this article. Hmm 🤔 Probably questions about Kanye, Pete, her sister's relationship's, the kid's and her prison reform stuff

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I wonder wtf type of questions she was asked for this article. Hmm 🤔 Probably questions about Kanye, Pete, her sister's relationship's, the kid's and her prison reform stuff

Yes, that cover just screams "ask me about the important prison reform things I'm working on, I'm studying to be a lawyer", doesn't it?

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Yes, that cover just screams "ask me about the important prison reform things I'm working on, I'm studying to be a lawyer", doesn't it?

What utter trash she is. Those poor kids.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, GaT said:

Uh.. NO!! It should be why in the hell is she still to resorting to this crap for attention at age 41. And she is definitely not doing anything to help with prison reform & trying be a "lawyer."

I don't see how showing your fugly ass with that fugly hair on the cover on some not worth a damn magazine I have never heard of would make me think different about her.

2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

🤷🏾‍♀️ Them folks trying to sell magazines. 

I don't know what the hell is Interview Magazine is about & just looking at that retinal detachment inducing cover is making want nothing to do with that dreck. Frankly, that useless magazine needs to go away & stay away. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 1
On 9/1/2022 at 11:14 PM, GaT said:

I'm only posting this here because of the discussion, not because it's about Kim. Bethenny Frankel posted this:

bethanny-frankel-posts-photoshopped-bodybethanny-frankel-posts-photoshopped-body

Wow.  I didn’t know filters could even out boobs.  Bethany has nasty fake boobs but she looks good otherwise and has some great clothes. 

I watch a lot of new reality shows and keep watching the ones I like.  Kardashians were boring, I probably saw the first couple of episodes. But they are everywhere, I know stuff about them just passively watching TV or media.  And they are interesting in a freak show kind of way.   How did the mother get all five of them to follow the same superficial path?   Didn’t any of them have ambition to do something?  
The youngest one looks like she created a 40 year old face as soon as she turned 18.  Kim is dumpy as hell without filters.  Pretty face before it was frozen but none of them are overly attractive as a whole.

It’s fascinating how the mother turned her average girls into reality celebrities who make millions.  Not interesting enough to watch on TV but interesting enough to look at their pictures.  I don’t follow celebrities on social media but you don’t have to.  They are everywhere.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, GaT said:

She has an interview in Interview magazine. Looks like she's gone all out on the blonde, including her eyebrows

I saw this photo on Reddit yesterday and someone commented that they though it was Jeffree Starr 😂 that’s all I see now.

Edited by FizzyPuff
  • LOL 6
11 hours ago, Bluesky said:

Didn’t any of them have ambition to do something?  

So 2 of them are supposedly billionaires and the rest are millionaires with the exception of Rob (is he still alive?), how much ambition to do something would you like?

They're not my favourite people in the world by any measure but Kim for one seems to do some good along with all of the crap in the papers & magazines.

22 hours ago, GaT said:

Who thought this was a good idea for a picture? She looks like she's ready to take a dump.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

I saw this photo on Reddit yesterday and someone commented that they though it was Jeffree Starr 😂 that’s all I see now.

All I can see is Hedwig and the Angry Inch 

16 hours ago, Bluesky said:

I don’t follow celebrities on social media but you don’t have to.  They are everywhere.  

I guess the rock I live under is more secluded than I thought because hand to God I could go weeks or even months without hearing boo about this family.  Everything I do hear is from coming on these forums, which I actively seek out, and of course the show which I just started watching again after many years.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

They're not my favourite people in the world by any measure but Kim for one seems to do some good along with all of the crap in the papers & magazines.

The only good thing Kim does is bring us lots of vomit-inducing, irritation & anger. If she does anything remotely positive, its either for self-serving purposes and/or she was of no help what so ever in doing the dirty work to make it happen. I wish that Kim would do something good in her life for a change & just get lost & stay lost. And Jeffree Star & James Charles can join Kim in getting lost & staying lost. Speaking of those 2 idiots...

7 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

All I see is that they both suck, are absolutely revolting, & have bedbug-type tendencies. Frankly, we can also add James Charles to this. I'm surprised that Kim hasn't hooked up with that brainless douchebag yet. 

Edited by Magog
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I guess the rock I live under is more secluded than I thought because hand to God I could go weeks or even months without hearing boo about this family.  Everything I do hear is from coming on these forums, which I actively seek out, and of course the show which I just started watching again after many years.

HULU drove me crazy with promotions on their show. I never clicked on it but it was persistent.  There was a picture advertising their new season with three of them posed sideways.  They all had the exact same shaped nose, same size, identical.    It’s fascinating.  
I don’t know, they get so much coverage they’ve even been on real news programs.   I’ve seen pictures more than TV.  

Plus I’ve read the bullshit where Kim claims she went to law school.  She did not and should be embarrassed to say that.  She was taught the test of first year material that she had to take four times to pass.   That process of getting a license to practice law was meant for people who have been working as paraprofessionals for years.  Not so much someone too lazy to do the work of finishing college, take an entrance test and go to class full time. 
Kim’s the only one I read about.  She has Kanye as a husband and four children.  The others are secondary players.  

• Applause 3
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Bluesky said:

HULU drove me crazy with promotions on their show. I never clicked on it but it was persistent.  There was a picture advertising their new season with three of them posed sideways.  They all had the exact same shaped nose, same size, identical.    It’s fascinating.  
I don’t know, they get so much coverage they’ve even been on real news programs.   I’ve seen pictures more than TV.  

Yes I do remember the ads!  I guess they worked because I took a look at it, heh. I don’t really see them on real news except for when Kim’s been involved in trying to get people off death row. I don’t see the others at all. The ads pop up on Hulu from time to time with pictures (for some reason Hulu thinks I would like to watch Cocktails with Khloe) but I just ignore.

11 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

The ads pop up on Hulu from time to time with pictures (for some reason Hulu thinks I would like to watch Cocktails with Khloe) but I just ignore.

I was just going to comment on that. My Hulu has it on the Home Screen. I thought Khloe had a new show, but it’s from like 2016. Surely Khloe wouldn’t dare start a talk show right now, with all of the Tristan drama.

On topic of Kim, that latest cover is just bizarre. She looks terrible, on purpose. I’m really trying to figure out what recent work she had done, that the eyebrows are attempting to distract us from noticing.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

I was just going to comment on that. My Hulu has it on the Home Screen. I thought Khloe had a new show, but it’s from like 2016. Surely Khloe wouldn’t dare start a talk show right now, with all of the Tristan drama.

On topic of Kim, that latest cover is just bizarre. She looks terrible, on purpose. I’m really trying to figure out what recent work she had done, that the eyebrows are attempting to distract us from noticing.

Yeah, it’s weird.  Although do they make cocktails on the show?  Hmmm, maybe I will check it out (damn you marketing!) 😂😂

That cover is WEIRD.  I’ll say that while we have extremely different tastes, most of the time I at least know what’s she’s going for, and she looks ok.  This is just really bad.  Like she could have just worn a thong if she wanted to show her ass.  Or keep the jeans on and just pose with ass to camera.  This literally looks like she just forgot to pull up her pants.  I don’t even care about it being indecent or anything like that.   It’s just a bad shot.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Legally separated but not officially divorced.

No, they're actually divorced Kim asked the court to declare her legally single, & they did. They still have things to work out, but they are officially divorced.

• Like 1
On 9/8/2022 at 1:49 PM, GaT said:

No, they're actually divorced Kim asked the court to declare her legally single, & they did. They still have things to work out, but they are officially divorced.

Ah thanks. I honestly can't keep up with them two and that divorce/child custody 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Yup 

Oh dear.  So edgy!  😂🙄😂

Perhaps a nice can of Cruex in the shot would help us to realize what it’s supposed to be.   

Maybe needs a can of Lysol or Glade for the exposed bunghole area as well.  Gross.  
Cover that shit up.  Literally.😷💩🙄

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Lawyer Barbie Kim is selling some properties

One might say Kim Kardashian is cleaning house! Just days after tossing her downtown Calabasas condo onto the market, the reality TV superstar-turned-billionaire e-commerce mogul has decided to sell another one of her many property holdings. A ranch house near her swank Hidden Hills mansion has now popped up for sale, asking $5.3 million.

Purchased by Kardashian for just $1.6 million in October 2019, back when she was still married to rapper, record producer and fashion designer Kanye West, the fixer upper was built back in the late 1950s and appears to have been left largely untouched during her relatively short ownership.

• LOL 1

Kim Kardashian Talks Dating After Split From King of BDE Pete Davidson

After dating a string of famous men in the entertainment industry, the star doubled down on potentially pursuing more normal -- albeit intellectual -- men going forward. Which might make sense, as Kim is currently studying to become a lawyer.

"I think it's gonna be, like, scientist, neuroscientist, biochemist, doctor, attorney,” she told Corden, "that’s maybe what I envision in the future."

Yep, Kimmie dated/married her way to fame, now she's going to try & date/marry her way to legitimacy. 

• LOL 5
27 minutes ago, GaT said:

James Corden show 20`17 & 2022. Did she have her boobs reduced, or is that the weight loss?

swjqtewva3o91.jpg?width=536&auto=webp&s=

Must have been a reduction and/or a lift. If it were just weight loss, they would look droopy and deflated in a braless dress like this one. BTW, I think being this thin isn't natural for Kim. She must be doing something extreme to get to this weight. Something that's definitely unsustainable and most likely unsafe.

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, GaT said:

James Corden show 20`17 & 2022. Did she have her boobs reduced, or is that the weight loss?

swjqtewva3o91.jpg?width=536&auto=webp&s=

Looks like a mixture of both, looks like instead of racially ambiguous Bratz doll Kim who dates/has sexi times with athletes/rappers is reimagining as waif like conservative lawyer Barbie Kim who's a humanitarian and hedge fund investor who dates/has sexi times with billionaire executives

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

Must have been a reduction and/or a lift. If it were just weight loss, they would look droopy and deflated in a braless dress like this one. BTW, I think being this thin isn't natural for Kim. She must be doing something extreme to get to this weight. Something that's definitely unsustainable and most likely unsafe.

People are guessing she (& Khloe) are taking Ozempic. It's being prescribed so much for weight loss, that people who take it for diabetes are having trouble getting it. 

Edited by GaT
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Oh my gosh, she got tiny. I hope she is okay. 

She’s like 5 feet tall.  Ten pounds makes a huge difference when you’re that short.  She wasn’t thin before, she was average.  Now she looks thin.  I wonder if she had to surgically adjust her diaper butt to match her legs.   

• Love 1

Lawyer Barbie Kim is making the rounds. She will be on Good Morning America this week as promo for the new season of KUWTK and I just checked my email and apparently shoe designer Stuart Weitzman has hired her to be their new ambassador for their new campaign... She has definitely reduced the breasts and the ass.

Screenshot_20220920-115436.thumb.png.852174d3535e67ce961e9c0eb5f45e7c.png

• Sad 3

Kim arriving at Good Morning America today

lxzfvl4qq0p91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a   1mykok4qq0p91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a

Do the mirrors in her house reflect someone else's image back to her? When is she going to let go of the poots? And the gloves? And the HAIR? She actually pays people to make her look like this.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Lawyer Barbie Kim is making the rounds. She will be on Good Morning America this week as promo for the new season of KUWTK and I just checked my email and apparently shoe designer Stuart Weitzman has hired her to be their new ambassador for their new campaign... She has definitely reduced the breasts and the ass.

Screenshot_20220920-115436.thumb.png.852174d3535e67ce961e9c0eb5f45e7c.png

What the hell is this?! Everything about this sucks. Those shoes are absolute crap, Kim being her usual fugly, vomit-inducing self, & there is flat out nothing about Kim Kardashian that represents brave, bold, courageous, confident, spirited, sexy (especially), & (definitely) strong woman. I don't know what the hell Stuart Weitzman is or about, but it makes me want nothing to do with these idiots. Those shoes, that brand, that company, Kim (as always), & this campaign is an absolute fail & isn't worth a pot to piss on. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3