Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Hmm, so Kanye causes delays in the divorce trial the same day that it's announced Kim & Pete broke up. Makes me wonder if he think there's a chance they could get back together now.

• Like 1

I could never wrap my brain around the Pete/Kim thing being real, after I saw Miley go into that overt the top F me routine on Fallon right after Pete started seeing Pete.  It seemed like she was really into it and it was done for a purpose.  I can’t see her doing that with intent to hurt Kim.  Idk.  I think I posted the link for the entire performance, which was very entertaining, earlier, but not sure which thread.  Here a news story about link that has a snipppet.  She said it was a joke. Hmmm….also, Pete has removed the matching tattoo that he and Miley had.  She still has hers.  Lol

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Marley said:

I feel like most of Pete’s relationships are PR relationships.

100%. It's the same pattern over and over. He "falls in love" very quickly with a famous woman, then when the media loses interest in the relationship after a few months, he moves on. It was the same with Ariana Grande, Margaret Qualley, etc.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
On 8/5/2022 at 8:26 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Most likely they were not. Hopefully they were small enough for him to change it into something else of cover them. 

I don’t think he’ll want to cover them.  He seems the type to get tats like normal people get greeting cards or something.  They are just memories for him.  And they are all teeny tiny, like the ones Miley Cyrus has a lot of.  I can’t stand those, it looks like they just wrote all over themselves with a ball point pen.

• Like 2

This is nothing major, but someone started a thread on Reddit because there hadn't been any selfies from her or paparazzi pics in a week & the top comment has me dying.

[–]id_elissarawr 163 points 14 hours ago 

There’s an urban legend that whenever a Karjenner is out of spotlight for a significant amount of time, it’s because they are getting some work done, are pregnant or a Robert.

• LOL 3
On 8/12/2022 at 10:58 PM, GaT said:

She must really think we're all stupid

tapextrhwch91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I thought that picture on the left was Kourtney at first. IIRC, the first season Kourtney and Kim really looked a lot alike. Before Kim went nutso on plastic surgery and other things. Kourtney has had stuff done too, but not nearly as much as Kim has.  Of course, I think that Kylie wins the prize for face realignment or whatever you want to call it. 

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, BeeBop88 said:

I thought that picture on the left was Kourtney at first. IIRC, the first season Kourtney and Kim really looked a lot alike. Before Kim went nutso on plastic surgery and other things. Kourtney has had stuff done too, but not nearly as much as Kim has.  Of course, I think that Kylie wins the prize for face realignment or whatever you want to call it. 

I didn't even realize what she had done to her chin until I saw this photo, she just redid her entire face.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, GaT said:

I didn't even realize what she had done to her chin until I saw this photo, she just redid her entire face.

I have a feeling that once these plastic kar/jen girls start getting into their 50's and 60's they are gonna regret all the plastic surgeries, and botox, and fillers, etc., etc., they have gotten done in their lifetimes. Nothing lasts forever, and I am gonna be LMAO when their faces start melting, their boobs are down to their knees, their butts are dragging on the ground, and their hair starts falling out because of all the dyes and whatever other chemicals they put on there. 

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, BeeBop88 said:

I have a feeling that once these plastic kar/jen girls start getting into their 50's and 60's they are gonna regret all the plastic surgeries, and botox, and fillers, etc., etc., they have gotten done in their lifetimes. Nothing lasts forever, and I am gonna be LMAO when their faces start melting, their boobs are down to their knees, their butts are dragging on the ground, and their hair starts falling out because of all the dyes and whatever other chemicals they put on there. 

Their future (Jocelyn Wildenstein aka The Cat Lady):

Spoiler

CF88823B-A7BC-4027-8956-65853D64BBEB.jpeg

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, BeeBop88 said:

IMO I don't think that'll happen with the Kardashian-Jenner ladies because the "technology" of plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures has advanced so much since the "cat lady" also I suspect that the "cat lady" went out of the country for her surgeries because American DRs will stop you after so many and stop you from excessive surgeries. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

IMO I don't think that'll happen with the Kardashian-Jenner ladies because the "technology" of plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures has advanced so much since the "cat lady" also I suspect that the "cat lady" went out of the country for her surgeries because American DRs will stop you after so many and stop you from excessive surgeries. 

IDK, do you remember how Michael Jackson looked in his later years?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

IDK, do you remember how Michael Jackson looked in his later years?

Yes, I do but Kim and Co. do not have MJ money meaning he had too much clout and yes people around him to protect his health and safety which was his downfall. 

Also Kim out her own mouth has said she is vain and cares about what she looks like so she's got some self preservation in her to not go to "cat lady" extremes IMO 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yes, I do but Kim and Co. do not have MJ money meaning he had too much clout and yes people around him to protect his health and safety which was his downfall. 

Also Kim out her own mouth has said she is vain and cares about what she looks like so she's got some self preservation in her to not go to "cat lady" extremes IMO 

Doesn't Kim also have lots of yes people around her on a daily basis?

And Kim doesn't know a damn thing about self-preservation & her useless self-serving vain self will be her downfall. That part can't come fast enough.

Edited by Magog
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Lol she’s already on the way there. She’s looking more and more freakish each year. 

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Magog said:

Doesn't Kim also have lots of yes people around her on a daily basis?

And Kim doesn't know a damn thing about self-preservation & her useless self-serving vain self will be her downfall. That part can't come fast enough.

32 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Lol she’s already on the way there. She’s looking more and more freakish each year. 

Black Woman What GIF by iOne Digital

Paris Robbery 2016

So one of the thieves did an interview with Vice TV and he comes off as too arrogant IMO yeah you helped plan the robbery but you weren't in the room with the others you were robbery adjacent sir. 

But just because you weren't the "shooter" doesn't make you less guilty. I wanna know why dude still talking like as a thief you are supposed to keep quiet about your heists.

Because I can think of several other high profile robberies that still remain unsolved YEARS later.

• Love 1
On 7/27/2022 at 1:55 AM, GaT said:

She's trying to make swim gloves happen. Swim Gloves. Can you imagine what wet gloves feel like?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgccwaJL7JO/

I don’t watch the Kardashian show but do enjoy popping over here on occasion to read some of your comments. 

hahahahaha “Swim Gloves!”  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

they look like rubber gloves for the kitchen.

yes ladies, you too can take a refreshing dip in the pool whilst getting your dishes squeaky clean!  

LMAO swim gloves   Hahahaha 😂😂

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • LOL 3

Maybe North’s siblings: Not North Boy #1, Not North Girl, & Not North Boy #2, dodged a bullet by not having their parents remember that they exist. Kim’s kids are basically “North & her siblings”. Both she & Kanye clearly, clearly favor North. The other kids are going to grow up hating her for being the center of the universe. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Maybe North’s siblings: Not North Boy #1, Not North Girl, & Not North Boy #2, dodged a bullet by not having their parents remember that they exist. Kim’s kids are basically “North & her siblings”. Both she & Kanye clearly, clearly favor North. The other kids are going to grow up hating her for being the center of the universe. 

Well, Kimmy will always claim the throne to the center of the universe, with North right behind her as a reflection of her. But North is going to hate her for a myriad of other reasons. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, GaT said:

The level of desperation with this woman is incredible, what is the point?

I'm trying to figure out the point of that TikTok. It's well known that Kim and Co Photoshop the hell out their pictures so I'm missing why that person is pointing it out in that particular picture.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I'm trying to figure out the point of that TikTok. It's well known that Kim and Co Photoshop the hell out their pictures so I'm missing why that person is pointing it out in that particular picture.

Why not, though? The extreme pathology is still mind boggling. And just plain sad.

8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Im sorry but how worthless is your life that you 1. notice this and 2. waste time making a tik tok for it (whatever those are called). Yes, photoshop is a thing people.  Everyone knows people don’t really look like this, and if they don’t then they need better people around them.  I literally just posted in another forum that I’ve never cared about retouched photos, and I actually enjoy them.  I know they are not real, but I see enough real looking people in, well, reality.

That  video does make me sad….for the woman who made it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
22 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Im sorry but how worthless is your life that you 1. notice this and 2. waste time making a tik tok for it (whatever those are called). Yes, photoshop is a thing people.  Everyone knows people don’t really look like this, and if they don’t then they need better people around them.  I literally just posted in another forum that I’ve never cared about retouched photos, and I actually enjoy them.  I know they are not real, but I see enough real looking people in, well, reality.

That  video does make me sad….for the woman who made it.

Young girls aren’t always aware of how much artifice is involved. Kimmy has a lot of culpability in what that’s done to many. They need to see realistic portrayals of women. Pointing out Kim’s obscene duplicity is important, imo.

https://time.com/6098771/instagram-body-image-teen-girls/

Instagram Makes Teen Girls Hate Themselves. Is That a Bug or a Feature?

An internal Instagram presentation from March 2020 seen by the Journalsaid that when 32% of teenage girls “felt bad about their bodies, Instagram made them feel worse.”

The Journal also found that Instagram research showed that, among teenage users who reported suicidal thoughts, 13% of British users and 6% of American users traced those feelings to their use of Instagram. Researchers found that young women’s self image was especially badly affected by making comparisons between themselves and what they viewed on the platform.

According to researchers, platforms like Instagram can contribute to body image issues and depression because humans have an innate desire to compare themselves to others.

“People have always wanted to present the best version of themselves to others,” says Fardouly. “It’s just that on social media people often present a very enhanced, unrealistic version of their appearance.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/young-women-get-real-about-the-effect-the-kardashians-have-had-on-their-body-image_l_62e1baf0e4b09d14dc3f3176

Young Women Are Tired Of Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Body Image Ideals

People who've gotten BBLs and lip injections say they wish the sisters would be more upfront with their procedures.

Keeping up with the Kardashians’ “slim-thick” body ideal comes at a high cost. 

A recent study conducted by Toronto’s York University found that looking at imagery of women who fit the “slim-thick” ideal ― flat stomach, toned thighs, impossibly thin waist and a large derrière ― causes more body dissatisfaction among young women than looking at images of women who are thin. 

The study name-checks both Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner, arguably the two most popular sisters with over 327 million followers and 362 million followers, respectively. Of course, the entire family have been known to digitally alter their pics (and, some have alleged, pics of their kids) and many suspect they’ve gone under the knife, something the sisters have largely denied. 

Popular apps like Facetune, which allow users to make their waistlines even smaller while enlarging their backsides, only exacerbate young girls’ insecurities, the researchers of the study said. It’s routine to digitally alter photos, they write, “thus making the thin ideal even thinner and less attainable for the average woman.”

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I understand all of that but I don’t think it’s Kim’s or any other celebrity’s job to present a “real” version of themselves if they don’t want to.  These people are not supposed to be role models.  Young women and girls need actual, real life role models in their lives to help them navigate what’s real and not.  I know many don’t have that, which is unfortunate and a much deeper problem.  But still, I don’t feel a celebrity should be looked at as a role model, and social media isn’t real no matter how badly people want it to be.

Also out of curiosity, how do people who don’t watch this show know so much about this family?  No snark, just genuinely asking.  Maybe because I live under a rock (no social media, no E News or celebrity news), but I never really heard/read much about them unless I actively sought it out.  Probably why my picture of them is stuck in time from when I used to watch the show like 10 years ago.  Now that I tuned back in to the Hulu show I started coming on the forums and see a lot of poster say they don’t watch the show.  So how do you know all of this stuff??

Also, for the record, my daughter is four and it legit scares the shit out of me to think what the world/social media/whatever the fuck the “metaverse” is  will be like when she gets older.  I’m sure she will feel bombarded with all these images and perfect ideals, which are NOT real.  I’m sure she will feel less than at times.  I’m not saying it’s an easy fix, but I do think it’s sort of a cop out to put a large part of the blame on celebrities and what they decide to put out there in the media.  Ok let me stop now, this soapbox needs to be put away 😉

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I understand all of that but I don’t think it’s Kim’s or any other celebrity’s job to present a “real” version of themselves if they don’t want to.  These people are not supposed to be role models.  Young women and girls need actual, real life role models in their lives to help them navigate what’s real and not.  I know many don’t have that, which is unfortunate and a much deeper problem.  But still, I don’t feel a celebrity should be looked at as a role model, and social media isn’t real no matter how badly people want it to be.

Also out of curiosity, how do people who don’t watch this show know so much about this family?  No snark, just genuinely asking.  Maybe because I live under a rock (no social media, no E News or celebrity news), but I never really heard/read much about them unless I actively sought it out.  Probably why my picture of them is stuck in time from when I used to watch the show like 10 years ago.  Now that I tuned back in to the Hulu show I started coming on the forums and see a lot of poster say they don’t watch the show.  So how do you know all of this stuff??

I have only seen a bit of the show when it was new or when someone else has it on. I actually recently started following this thread because I was researching celeb plastic surgery and saw something about Kim and her lies about plastic surgery. I wondered if anyone was talking about that on here. 

I wouldn't say I know so much about the family, but a fair amount. I didn't know Kylie Jenner was with Travis Scott until people were killed at his show. I didn't know about Kaitlin until she was officially Kaitlin. But if you watch other talk shows or keep up with pop culture at all, Kardashians come up. I've seen the Kardashians themselves or Kardashian topics on The Real, The View, the late night talk shows, Saturday Night Live. Most of us have family and/or friends who are fans, so you hear stuff from them too. They'll make it to different magazines/blogs. Kylie will pop up on YouTube as the first "self-made" billionaire. They're everywhere. It's not like other reality shows where you'll only really see the reality stars on Bravo or whatever. They're American superstars.

I don't personally think Kim needs to be a role model, but I do think the Kardashians can lead to really unrealistic beauty standards. I've thought about getting breast implants, and I struggle with whether or not to be about it. I'm not a Kardashian type who is comfortable being that exposed and people discussing certain areas of my body. But in general I believe if you get something done, it's nice to be open about it. Women and girls already feel so much pressure, so celebs pretending their OTT measurements are completely natural or their noses magically shrink with age, that stuff doesn't help. I recently posted in another thread that when it comes to beauty standards and sexist expectations, I don't care whether you're a sweats, no makeup and hair in a ponytail type of girl, or you want to go all out like a Kardashian. Just do what makes you happy. It's getting all this stuff done, lying about it, and photoshopping a lot on top of it having such a negative impact, especially on younger girls. Several years ago a friend of mine, who's several years younger than me, bought the Tria just because she trusted the Kardashians. It's a piece of junk that didn't do anything. 

Even though I don't get the immense fascination some people have with the family and have my criticisms, I wouldn't say I'm a hater either. Kim has come a long way, and I applaud her for trying to do something with her platform and help people. The family is also said to be quite nice be people who've met them in person. But while it's great that exotic beauty and curves are celebrated more now thanks to them, I think they've ultimately led to even more unrealistic standards of beauty.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I've thought about getting breast implants, and I struggle with whether or not to be about it. I'm not a Kardashian type who is comfortable being that exposed and people discussing certain areas of my body. But in general I believe if you get something done, it's nice to be open about it. Women and girls already feel so much pressure, so celebs pretending their OTT measurements are completely natural or their noses magically shrink with age, that stuff doesn't help.

I totally get that and I do agree to an extent. I think the same about women who aren’t open about infertility struggles, which is something I’ve had to deal with. There is such a false narrative presented when you see these women in their late forties popping out kids like it ain’t no thang, and then normals like us think it’s just that easy. Think again. Again, these people aren’t role models and don’t need to be truthful about anything if they don’t want to be, but it would make things easier sometimes.

And yeah, the K’s are everywhere it’s true. But sometimes I see these “gotcha”type posts about how they were caught altering their appearance on social or lying about something and I’m like “is this really surprising and even so who cares??”  Like I know they exist and are absurdly rich, but not much else if I don’t actively seek it, like I do on these forums since I’m watching the show. 

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Young girls aren’t always aware of how much artifice is involved. Kimmy has a lot of culpability in what that’s done to many. They need to see realistic portrayals of women. Pointing out Kim’s obscene duplicity is important, imo.

https://time.com/6098771/instagram-body-image-teen-girls/

Instagram Makes Teen Girls Hate Themselves. Is That a Bug or a Feature?

An internal Instagram presentation from March 2020 seen by the Journalsaid that when 32% of teenage girls “felt bad about their bodies, Instagram made them feel worse.”

The Journal also found that Instagram research showed that, among teenage users who reported suicidal thoughts, 13% of British users and 6% of American users traced those feelings to their use of Instagram. Researchers found that young women’s self image was especially badly affected by making comparisons between themselves and what they viewed on the platform.

According to researchers, platforms like Instagram can contribute to body image issues and depression because humans have an innate desire to compare themselves to others.

“People have always wanted to present the best version of themselves to others,” says Fardouly. “It’s just that on social media people often present a very enhanced, unrealistic version of their appearance.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/young-women-get-real-about-the-effect-the-kardashians-have-had-on-their-body-image_l_62e1baf0e4b09d14dc3f3176

Young Women Are Tired Of Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Body Image Ideals

People who've gotten BBLs and lip injections say they wish the sisters would be more upfront with their procedures.

Keeping up with the Kardashians’ “slim-thick” body ideal comes at a high cost. 

A recent study conducted by Toronto’s York University found that looking at imagery of women who fit the “slim-thick” ideal ― flat stomach, toned thighs, impossibly thin waist and a large derrière ― causes more body dissatisfaction among young women than looking at images of women who are thin. 

The study name-checks both Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner, arguably the two most popular sisters with over 327 million followers and 362 million followers, respectively. Of course, the entire family have been known to digitally alter their pics (and, some have alleged, pics of their kids) and many suspect they’ve gone under the knife, something the sisters have largely denied. 

Popular apps like Facetune, which allow users to make their waistlines even smaller while enlarging their backsides, only exacerbate young girls’ insecurities, the researchers of the study said. It’s routine to digitally alter photos, they write, “thus making the thin ideal even thinner and less attainable for the average woman.”

The kardashian's are not nor should they be blamed completely for this, they are just a high profile/well known name to be the "patsy" Yes they play a part but it's not all totally on them. 

It's social media and for that matter a media issue as a whole just as it's always been. Before it was all the print magazines and whatnot the cause and now with social media you are getting everything in "real time"

Young impressionable preteens and teenagers who are literally dying to belong will always be young and impressionable no matter the time.

It's up to the adults in their life to give them a good foundation so yes the desire to fit in and belongs will be there but it won't be so life changing for the child to take drastic action.

Like NBA baller Charles Barkley said "I am not a role model" 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

The kardashian's are not nor should they be blamed completely for this, they are just a high profile/well known name to be the "patsy" Yes they play a part but it's not all totally on them. 

It's social media and for that matter a media issue as a whole just as it's always been. Before it was all the print magazines and whatnot the cause and now with social media you are getting everything in "real time"

Young impressionable preteens and teenagers who are literally dying to belong will always be young and impressionable no matter the time.

It's up to the adults in their life to give them a good foundation so yes the desire to fit in and belongs will be there but it won't be so life changing for the child to take drastic action.

Like NBA baller Charles Barkley said "I am not a role model" 

Have you read the articles posted? 

A recent study conducted by Toronto’s York University found that looking at imagery of women who fit the “slim-thick” ideal ― flat stomach, toned thighs, impossibly thin waist and a large derrière ― causes more body dissatisfaction among young women than looking at images of women who are thin. 

The study name-checksboth Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner, arguably the two most popular sisters with over 327 million followers and 362 million followers, respectively. Ofcourse, the entire family have been known to digitally alter their pics (and, some have alleged, pics of their kids) and many suspect they’ve gone under the knife, something thesisters have largely denied. 

Edited by Cinnabon
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Have you read the articles posted? 

A recent study conducted by Toronto’s York University found that looking at imagery of women who fit the “slim-thick” ideal ― flat stomach, toned thighs, impossibly thin waist and a large derrière ― causes more body dissatisfaction among young women than looking at images of women who are thin. 

The study name-checksboth Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner, arguably the two most popular sisters with over 327 million followers and 362 million followers, respectively. Ofcourse, the entire family have been known to digitally alter their pics (and, some have alleged, pics of their kids) and many suspect they’ve gone under the knife, something thesisters have largely denied. 

Right. Like I said they are using the Kardashian's as a scape goat because they are high profile and naming them in the study or the various news reports get it attention.

Because there a several other black celebrities/entertainers with that body type either god given or paid for through a doctor that IMO we are the originators of but I digress, who do not have the billions or get the attention of the Kardashians. 

Right. Like I said they are using the Kardashian's as a scape goat because they are high profile and naming them in the study or the various news reports get it attention.

Because there a several other black celebrities/entertainers with that body type either god given or paid for through a doctor that IMO we are the originators of but I digress, who do not have the billions or get the attention of the Kardashians. 

The Kartrashians are not black. I think the issue is that this is not a natural body type for most of us. Those who are naturally blessed are lucky. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 1

I think the issue is the lies. They claim to not have surgery (see my post above https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/3214-kim-kardashian-thomas-humphries-west/?do=findComment&comment=7597974 & then photoshop on top of that & tell everyone the look is attainable just by "putting in the work" & of course, using whatever products they sell or endorse. That's why Khloe had a heart attack when MJ posted the real photo of her in a bikini, it looked nothing like her "attainable" photos. Basically, it's false advertising, which is illegal in the US & I really don't understand how just because it's a SM that makes it OK.  

Obviously, they are not the only ones doing this, but they really are the leaders.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, GaT said:

I think the issue is the lies. They claim to not have surgery (see my post above https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/3214-kim-kardashian-thomas-humphries-west/?do=findComment&comment=7597974 & then photoshop on top of that & tell everyone the look is attainable just by "putting in the work" & of course, using whatever products they sell or endorse. That's why Khloe had a heart attack when MJ posted the real photo of her in a bikini, it looked nothing like her "attainable" photos. Basically, it's false advertising, which is illegal in the US & I really don't understand how just because it's a SM that makes it OK.  

Obviously, they are not the only ones doing this, but they really are the leaders.

Kim's advice for women in business-get off your f***ing ass and work! We can all achieve Kardashian $$$ if we simply work hard just like we can get butts like theirs from squats. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Kim's advice for women in business-get off your f***ing ass and work! We can all achieve Kardashian $$$ if we simply work hard just like we can get butts like theirs from squats. 

Maybe, if you’re willing to do porn first. 🤣

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I first found out about the Kardashians from DListed, ONTD (Oh No They Didn't), & the very funny, lovable Joel McHale & The Soup. Joel McHale always showing us his utter disgust & hatred about the Kardashians feels like he is speaking my language & its very funny. He suffers watching that crap so that I don't have to & I will always thank him for that.

Plus, they're always in your face all the time just about every day & the skunk smelling, raw sewage, & bedbug inducing garbage like The Daily Mail, The Sun, Inside Edition (that show also really needs to go away), TMZ, Radar Online, In Touch, Life & Style, US Weekly, E Network, Just Jared, Ryan Seacrest, Elvis Duran with those idiots on Z100, ET, Extra, Billy Bush, The Shade Room, & others of their filth are always talking about & telling us how great they are. 

Also, the social medias (Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat, & others of their filth) are always there for the Kardashians. So they're always finding ways to bring attention to themselves. Why do the paps always taking pictures of Kim & the rest of those losers all the time, even though it makes them very little to no money to them?

In conclusion, I don't look or sought for them at all. They always find me.

9 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

With that type of attitude from that dumbass, I wonder what advice that idiot is going to give North & the rest of those poor kids when they get older.

Edited by Magog
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Not to mention … an extended “sneak peak” of Season Two was aired this past Monday night on The Bachelorette. I was confused. Am I watching ABC promote this Dreck? It was vomit inducing. All their plastic faces and drahwmahhh. Poor pitiful Khloe. Strongest woman evah. Kim drones on about whatever. Someone wishes they would have a normal day yyyyyy. They really have infiltrated our American Kulture. Sickening.

• Sad 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Magog said:

I first found out about the Kardashians from DListed, ONTD (Oh No They Didn't), & the very funny, lovable Joel McHale & The Soup. Joel McHale always showing us his utter disgust & hatred about the Kardashians feels like he is speaking my language & its very funny. He suffers watching that crap so that I don't have to & I will always thank him for that.

Plus, they're always in your face all the time just about every day & the skunk smelling, raw sewage, & bedbug inducing garbage like The Daily Mail, The Sun, Inside Edition (that show also really needs to go away), TMZ, Radar Online, In Touch, Life & Style, US Weekly, E Network, Just Jared, Ryan Seacrest, Elvis Duran with those idiots on Z100, ET, Extra, Billy Bush, The Shade Room, & others of their filth are always talking about & telling us how great they are. 

Also, the social medias (Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat, & others of their filth) are always there for the Kardashians. So they're always finding ways to bring attention to themselves. Why do the paps always taking pictures of Kim & the rest of those losers all the time, even though it makes them very little to no money to them?

In conclusion, I don't look or sought for them at all. They always find me.

With that type of attitude from that dumbass, I wonder what advice that idiot is going to give North & the rest of those poor kids when they get older.

I miss Joel McHale! A big ass and a sex tape, indeed.

3 hours ago, Magog said:

I think we already know. Appearance is the #1 priority, with the male gaze in mind.  Any signs of aging are bad and must be erased! Any extra weight is bad.  So toxic. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Magog said:

Why do the paps always taking pictures of Kim & the rest of those losers all the time, even though it makes them very little to no money to them?

Because the KarJens (and many other celebrities) have accounts with the papps, they call them & tell them where they're going to be, & make sure they get a lot of good photos to sell. It's easy money for the papps, & the celebrity gets a cut of the money for selling the photos. 

• Sad 1

I'm only posting this here because of the discussion, not because it's about Kim. Bethenny Frankel posted this:

Bethenny Frankel opens up about using filters on pictures writing, "This is NOT what I look like…and you know that bc I’m not vain and show you the real me. Filtering is lying: it is deceptive. It makes women feel badly about themselves. It makes young girls insecure and obsessed with an unattainable perfection. There is a line between making an effort to look pretty and an outright falsehood."

bethanny-frankel-posts-photoshopped-bodybethanny-frankel-posts-photoshopped-body

• Sad 1
25 minutes ago, GaT said:

I'm only posting this here because of the discussion, not because it's about Kim. Bethenny Frankel posted this:

bethanny-frankel-posts-photoshopped-bodybethanny-frankel-posts-photoshopped-body

That picture may very well be without any filters but you can't tell me that she didn't use a photo editor to smooth some things out. 

Also what filter makes you breasts that big? 

Lastly why is she fixing her face to even mention the Kardashians, she IMO is coming off as someone who's name dropping for clout and attention.

I know she used to be a Real "Housewive" and I put that in quotations because she was not a wife when she started that show, hell half of em are not wives so I never got calling the show housewives.

She sold her skinny girl company so what does she have going on other than raising her daughter. Has her divorce been finalized from that poor guy she married?

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That picture may very well be without any filters but you can't tell me that she didn't use a photo editor to smooth some things out. 

Also what filter makes you breasts that big? 

The 2nd photo is the real one, the 1st is the altered one, & filters can change the shape of everything.

• Like 1

Bethenny Frankel opens up about using filters on pictures writing, "This is NOT what I look like…and you know that bc I’m not vain and show you the real me. Filtering is lying: it is deceptive. It makes women feel badly about themselves. It makes young girls insecure and obsessed with an unattainable perfection. There is a line between making an effort to look pretty and an outright falsehood."

I don't know if Kim or Bethany do this, but it reminds me of a similar thing in regards to lying that does damage to women. There are some IG models who do this whole humble brag "me with no makeup or filter" posts. I'm not saying women aren't naturally beautiful or that it's wrong to feel good about yourself, quite the contrary. It's the pretending you wake up and look like this OTT glamorously beautiful Barbie doll that is damaging and wrong. Oftentimes these women have clearly had nose jobs, lip injections, spray tans, eyelash extensions, eyebrows tattooed, etc, and even look like completely different people prior to the work they've had. One thing I love about the beautiful Cindy Crawford is she said she doesn't even wake up looking like Cindy Crawford. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

My question is this - is she trying to say the first picture would send an impressionable teenage girl into a shame spiral and the second one wouldn’t??  I don’t even see a difference between the two pictures.  I guess if I scrutinized closely I would but the difference is negligible imo.  It does come across like a humble brag.  Look I’m not TOTALLY perfect, just almost!

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 1
  • Love 3