Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

This is true. I am also a fan of Maria's since way back when she used to be an MTV VJ.

Yes!  I love her podcast too. Her hyena  laugh is hysterical. I even watched her shitty Lifetime Christmas movie that’s how much I like her, ha!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

So Lawyer Barbie Kim had a SKIMS pop store event at Century City Mall in Los Angeles yesterday.

And I'm thinking she had something done to her face cuz her face is looking different and also this look would have been better with pink boots.

the second picture she is pictured with rapper and mogul Sean "Puff Daddy" Comb's twin daughters Jesse and De'Lila Combs and their friend who at first I thought was Scotty and Larissa Pippen's daughter but Getty would have mentioned her in the credit if that were true.

gettyimages-1464379642-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-1464379555-612x612.jpg

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So Lawyer Barbie Kim had a SKIMS pop store event at Century City Mall in Los Angeles yesterday.

Ewwww..... Gross. 

And I'm thinking she had something done to her face cuz her face is looking different and also this look would have been better with pink boots.

I don't know what she had done to her face, but it still is fugly. And those pink boots & outfit ought to be burning in a landfill where it belongs. 

the second picture she is pictured with rapper and mogul Sean "Puff Daddy" Comb's twin daughters Jesse and De'Lila Combs and their friend who at first I thought was Scotty and Larissa Pippen's daughter but Getty would have mentioned her in the credit if that were true.

gettyimages-1464379642-612x612.jpg

😒

Isn't it always something that Kim keeps finding these nobodies & not worth a damns to promote her very ratchet bedbug-inducing clothing line? I'm surprised that Kim hasn't found those losers from Real Housewives of WEHO, Love & Hip Hop, Basketball Wives, Teen Mom 1 & 2, Saweetie or the very very ratchet City Girls to promote that vile disgusting clothing line. They will all fit in very well with the sucky clothing line.

And why would "Puff Daddy" want his daughters & his "brand" to be associated with the cheap, fugly, ratchetness like Kim Kardashian & SKIMS? I would of thought that Puff Daddy is way pass being a part of the ratchetness. 

Edited by Magog
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Magog said:

And why would "Puff Daddy" want his daughters & his "brand" to be associated with the cheap, fugly, ratchetness like Kim Kardashian & SKIMS? I would of thought that Puff Daddy is way pass being a part of the ratchetness. 

Idk about the "ratchetness"  but Sean Combs daughters recently had a big Sweet 16 bash and they have been slowly (under the watchful eye of their father and older brothers as you recall they sadly lost their mother a few years ago) getting out there more publicly and attending events like this SKIMS pop up and whatnot.

As the pictures show it was PACKED at the event this week, so 🤷🏾‍♀️

gettyimages-1464378087-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1464378385-2048x2048.jpg

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Idk about the "ratchetness"  but Sean Combs daughters recently had a big Sweet 16 bash and they have been slowly (under the watchful eye of their father and older brothers as you recall they sadly lost their mother a few years ago) getting out there more publicly and attending events like this SKIMS pop up and whatnot.

As the pictures show it was PACKED at the event this week, so 🤷🏾‍♀️

gettyimages-1464378087-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1464378385-2048x2048.jpg

😒

Those pictures is just oozing with pure ratchetness, nobodies, & vile repulsive "influencers". There is nothing remotely cool about Kim, those fugly SKIMS, & those idiots on there who are worshipping this crap.

As for Puff Daddy's daughters, I haven't seen or known much about them. But, them being associated with Kim & her wretched sad excuse of a clothing line is already a step in the wrong direction. To me, both of them are already on Strike 1. 

• Applause 1
13 minutes ago, Magog said:

😒

Those pictures is just oozing with pure ratchetness, nobodies, & vile repulsive "influencers". There is nothing remotely cool about Kim, those fugly SKIMS, & those idiots on there who are worshipping this crap.

As for Puff Daddy's daughters, I haven't seen or known much about them. But, them being associated with Kim & her wretched sad excuse of a clothing line is already a step in the wrong direction. To me, both of them are already on Strike 1. 

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

• LOL 2
55 minutes ago, nexxie said:

What is the obsession with puckering lips for photos about - thought it was a passing fad, but it’s been years and years of this same iodiotic look!

🤣 The pout/duck face will never die! It lives FOREVER! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
On 2/10/2023 at 3:53 PM, nexxie said:

What is the obsession with puckering lips for photos about - thought it was a passing fad, but it’s been years and years of this same iodiotic look!

Ha! I was about to say the same thing. She’s still doing duck lips at 40? Just unbelievably pathetic.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, GaT said:

Does it look like she's had fox eye surgery to anyone else? And maybe another nose job?

cf7aqhj44gka1.png?width=1080&format=pjpg

I found better pictures of Kim in Italy for Milan fashion week via Getty images. And something is definitely different with her face like before it was a little bit sunk in in where she had her face done it looks like she got the fat injections/fillers put back in or something.

And on that third picture I thought that they did something to her nose to make it look Like a pig snout but then I realized it was the reflection off of the buckles of her top.

Also we still cashing those Dolce & Gabbana checks? 🤦🏾‍♀️

gettyimages-1469496826-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-1469494930-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1247470859-2048x2048.jpg

Edited by Cocoa Puff
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
8 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Also we still cashing those Dolce & Gabbana checks? 🤦🏾‍♀️

Uh, Yes she is still cashing those Dolce & Gabbana checks. And I'm very certain that Kim is still wearing Balenciaga fugly clothes & still cashing their checks too. 

45 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kim and Kylie are close these days - both desperately changing their looks by the day.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11793825/Twin-Souls-Kim-Kardashian-Kylie-Jenner-flaunt-curves-sultry-bikini-snaps.html

😒

2 things about this. 

1. They both look horrible as usual & the only thing sultry about them is that my desire to have my eyes bleed. Sultry, Kim, & Kylie do not ever go together. It never has & it never will.

2. It shows us once again why the Daily Mail is the rotting burning bedbug-inducing garbage that it is. That is not even remotely newsworthy or worth our time. Yet, those vile entities like the Daily Mail, Sun, Elvis Duran & Z100 & others of their filth keep taking pictures of these losers & it becomes news while telling us how "smart, great, & sexy" they are.

• Applause 1

I was watching 1000 Pound Sisters, when all of a sudden, there was Kim in a Skims bra commercial. When did she start doing TV commercials? And why would she run it during 1000 Pound Sisters?

• LOL 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I was watching 1000 Pound Sisters, when all of a sudden, there was Kim in a Skims bra commercial. When did she start doing TV commercials? And why would she run it during 1000 Pound Sisters?

I've seen that one also when I've been watching Pluto TV (free streaming service for those unaware) I think I was watching one of the MTV music video channels but it was definitely odd to see and it was a blink and you missed it moment as I wasn't really paying attention to the TV and I was like why's Kim on TV.

Also I don't think once the commercials are made the companies choose when to run the commercials.

Edited by Cocoa Puff
(edited)
6 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

I've seen that one also when I've been watching Pluto TV (free streaming service for those unaware) I think I was watching one of the MTV music video channels but it was definitely odd to see and it was a blink and you missed it moment as I wasn't really paying attention to the TV and I was like why's Kim on TV.

Also I don't think once the commercials are made the companies choose when to run the commercials.

They do choose it. They buy specific time slots. 

Edited by AstridM
  • Useful 2
(edited)
On 2/27/2023 at 9:26 AM, mostlylurking said:

I really like her bangs 🤷‍♀️

Yes, they're cute *and* do a great job of hiding her latest face/eye lift scars. Win-win. 😀

Edited by chocolatine
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
34 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Yes, they're cute *and* do a great job of hiding her latest face/eye lift scars. Win-win. 😀

I mean, I use mine to hide my enormous fivehead and post-40 year old wrinkles so they do have many benefits, ha!  I know a lot of people are strongly anti-bang but I think most people look great with them.  

• LOL 4
8 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I mean, I use mine to hide my enormous fivehead and post-40 year old wrinkles so they do have many benefits, ha!  I know a lot of people are strongly anti-bang but I think most people look great with them.  

No judgement - I cut bangs at 13 in order to hide my forehead acne. 😂

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, GaT said:

Well, it doesn't look like she got rid of her entire BBL, or she got a new one.

d305d78a05e743df95d021787710f30f_md.jpg

fa941b9b4b234b0ea790e04bc956afe4_md.jpg

That is still one big ass.

Imo when she was allegedly taking Ozempic it might've caused her to lose some of the fat in her buttocks. 

But it's not as diaper ish as it used to be.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Imo when she was allegedly taking Ozempic it might've caused her to lose some of the fat in her buttocks. 

But it's not as diaper ish as it used to be.

She denied taking it. But she is a known liar.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, AstridM said:

She denied taking it. But she is a known liar.

She's not the only celebrity who's denied taking it actress Mindy Kaling comes to mind, and Rebel Wilson. Unless Rebel said she underwent weight loss surgery.

(edited)
On 3/4/2023 at 12:30 AM, GaT said:

It looks like she attached something to her ass because it’s so unnatural looking. She should call it a day trying to compete with 22 year olds in shallow beauty photo shots.  With all that money get a meaningful life. 

Edited by Bluesky
Cut out accidentally
  • Like 4
10 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

She's not the only celebrity who's denied taking it actress Mindy Kaling comes to mind, and Rebel Wilson. Unless Rebel said she underwent weight loss surgery.

And?

1 hour ago, Bluesky said:

It looks like she attached something to her ass because it’s so unnatural looking. She should call it a day trying to compete with 22 year olds in shallow beauty photo shots.  With all that money get a meaningful life. 

IMO Kim isn't and will never compete with a "baby adult" 22yr old who's dashing off to the Dominican Republic or Miami with their parents/guardian credit card to get a chop shop BBL for the cheap.

Kim was one of the first non black women at the time outside of I think Jennifer Lopez who weren't Kate Moss thin and had some "meat" on their bones.

If anything Kim should downsize her BBL as they're like Walmart or Starbucks they're everywhere. Dare I say as common as breast augmentation or a nose job.

• LOL 3
18 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Nothing. Just mentioning other folks who are on that same bus as Kim.

Are you saying they’re also liars like Kim? Not sure why that would make it any better. 

13 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

IMO Kim isn't and will never compete with a "baby adult" 22yr old who's dashing off to the Dominican Republic or Miami with their parents/guardian credit card to get a chop shop BBL for the cheap.

Kim was one of the first non black women at the time outside of I think Jennifer Lopez who weren't Kate Moss thin and had some "meat" on their bones.

If anything Kim should downsize her BBL as they're like Walmart or Starbucks they're everywhere. Dare I say as common as breast augmentation or a nose job.

Kimmy got all of those procedures 🤣.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/5/2023 at 3:08 AM, Cocoa Puff said:

You compared her to two women who are famous for their talent.  Kim is more like one of the first influencers.   No talent just good looks.   A lot of people have good looks with no talent.  It must suck getting older when that’s your thing. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Bluesky said:

You compared her to two women who are famous for their talent.  Kim is more like one of the first influencers.   No talent just good looks.   A lot of people have good looks with no talent.  It must suck getting older when that’s your thing. 

exactly GIF

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Has anyone heard anything about a documentary?

j4fmi7g687oa1.jpg?width=828&auto=webp&v=

I've noticed on Hulu that the show is listed under the documentary category, so maybe that's what they're talking about.

Edited by Cocoa Puff
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
21 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

I just scrolled through Getty images of her in London where this picture was taken and it looks different in damn near every picture.

gettyimages-1248455594-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-1474152246-612x612.jpg

In the photos you posted, her nose is completely different. Did she get fillers when she was in London?

32 minutes ago, GaT said:

In the photos you posted, her nose is completely different. Did she get fillers when she was in London?

Unknown here's the same picture you shared from the Getty photographer 

gettyimages-1474191734-2048x2048.jpg

Then I saw this one, maybe she had something done to her cheeks?

gettyimages-1474192912-2048x2048.jpg

11 hours ago, AstridM said:

The plastic surgeon.

Maybe it is made from putty. The breasts and rear end. And lips! All putty that can be molded to different forms and sizes. Like that old I Love Lucy clip - where she dunked her nose in a cup of coffee when it was on fire. .😻

Edited by Kemper
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7