Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

My boobs are the same size as Kim's and I cannot casually walk from fridge to the microwave braless without these things starting their own MMA cage match in my pajama shirt. 

LOL, yours are probably real, when your boobs are just sacks of silicone, they stay put.

• Love 3
On 7/23/2017 at 8:52 AM, iwasish said:

Who will play RayJ? 

RayJ. He's not so busy with anything else these days. Plus, unlike Kim, he still actually looks like the person in the video.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, GaT said:

LOL, yours are probably real, when your boobs are just sacks of silicone, they stay put.

Mine are real (and I'm approaching the mid 40's OMG), and how I wish they were not.  The severe boob-age skips a generation.  My 70+ year old mother has the body of Kendall.   

I don't think Kim's are silicone.  They have that natural tear drop shape and sliding off to the side.  A season or so ago, they all went to Cuba and Kim said she couldn't dance, or didn't want to or whatever.  No one in that show  moves or sits or does anything like normal people do. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Mine are real (and I'm approaching the mid 40's OMG), and how I wish they were not.  The severe boob-age skips a generation.  My 70+ year old mother has the body of Kendall.   

I don't think Kim's are silicone.  They have that natural tear drop shape and sliding off to the side.  A season or so ago, they all went to Cuba and Kim said she couldn't dance, or didn't want to or whatever.  No one in that show  moves or sits or does anything like normal people do. 

They're not natural, and implants come in teardrop shape too. Didn't Kanye mention that he prefers that "natural" teardrop shape? 

I hate remembering that, lol.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I don't think Kim's are silicone.  They have that natural tear drop shape and sliding off to the side. 

16 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

They're not natural, and implants come in teardrop shape too.

They aren't real, even though I think she has pretty full breasts naturally. You can see in this picture, natural breasts don't show the curve on the top where the edge of the implant is.

kim-kardashian.jpg

• Love 1
10 hours ago, peaceknit said:

They're not natural, and implants come in teardrop shape too. Didn't Kanye mention that he prefers that "natural" teardrop shape? 

I hate remembering that, lol.

Does she have any natural parts left? I'm thinking maybe her ears, toes, fingers and elbows are the originals. Everything else has been altered.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Does she have any natural parts left? I'm thinking maybe her ears, toes, fingers and elbows are the originals. Everything else has been altered.

Her spots of psoriasis are the most real parts it seems.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Did anyone else hear the rumor that the KimYe surrogate is 3 month's along with baby West #3?

I did read that, but I believe it came from US Magazine, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt until Kim confirms. I'm not really sure why she wants a third baby when she's not even hands-on with the first two. 

• Love 7
23 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Did anyone else hear the rumor that the KimYe surrogate is 3 month's along with baby West #3?

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I did read that, but I believe it came from US Magazine, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt until Kim confirms. I'm not really sure why she wants a third baby when she's not even hands-on with the first two. 

Yeah, it's US Magazine & they obviously don't fact check or even think about what they're writing. This is the article & it says:

In June, the 36-year old and husband, Kanye West began looking for a surrogate, and a source now tells Us Weekly they have cause to celebrate: Their pick — a San Diego mom in her late 20s, referred by an agency — is three months along, which means they’ll likely welcome baby No. 3 in January 2018.

That's a pretty neat trick, they just started looking for a surrogate in June, & somehow at the end of July, she's already 3 months pregnant. This family is ridiculous enough without tabloids making crap up.

• Love 9

Heh. I barely remember that she has two kids. I always forget that Saint exists. 

• Love 9

I saw a set of the Kimoji stickers at a sidewalk sale today it was stickers of her ugly cry face, butt, "lit", "fleek" "literally", a peach, cartoon her in a body suit, a camels toe, etc. they charge like 20 bucks for them and it was on clearance for $14 for bundle I took a hard pass. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Stickers for what? I seriously do not understand why the hell anyone would pay money for such a thing. Although her cry face amuses me.

What does the peach represent? I thought it was supposed to be a camel toe but I read now there is a cameltoe sticker,,, maybe it's supposed to be her big ass?

• Love 2
13 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Definitely her ass

screenshot_2016-08-19-11-57-22-1.png

Jeez... and she said she wanted to be more low-key and less flashy after the Paris robbery. She's forgotten all about turning over that new leaf, hasn't she? Back to Tits & Ass.

• Love 2

So Kim is at it again. She defended a makeup vlogger that had made racist comments in the past in some snapchats. In the snapchats she is getting her makeup done (and now we know why you don't see all the blue veins on her boobs anymore) and will NOT stop stroking her hair

But when everybody started telling her how wrong she was, Kim decided that maybe she misjudged everything & so she posted an apology. Look at her in this snapchat. Not only is she not getting her makeup done, she's not even wearing any.  I guess she wants to show how serious she is now, as opposed to before when she was wearing makeup.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, GaT said:

So Kim is at it again. She defended a makeup vlogger that had made racist comments in the past in some snapchats. In the snapchats she is getting her makeup done (and now we know why you don't see all the blue veins on her boobs anymore) and will NOT stop stroking her hair

But when everybody started telling her how wrong she was, Kim decided that maybe she misjudged everything & so she posted an apology. Look at her in this snapchat. Not only is she not getting her makeup done, she's not even wearing any.  I guess she wants to show how serious she is now, as opposed to before when she was wearing makeup.

Why does she wear her hair so slicked to her head? It looks like shit. 

Her head has been moulded into a triangle shape. 

• Love 2

As an African-American man, her apology isn't worth a damn to me. 

She also looks like crap as usual. All that constant makeup in her face is not going to get rid of that stench.

• Love 8

As a woman  that's "raising" two biracial children whom will be seen as black she really, really needs to stfu about shit she knows nothing about. As a black woman I don't take her seriously, but sadly  she has a big voice that carries

• Love 11

"I welcome honest comments about my products."

Bitch, no you don't. You conveniently "forgot" to tag Jackie Aina after Jackie gave an honest review, and you don't allow returns. Your products are shit and you know it.

As far as Jeffree Star, this family is notorious for capitalizing and then crying wolf after the fact. From Kendall's offensive Pepsi ad, to Kylie and Khloe stealing from black designers to Kim now claiming she didn't know about Jeffree calling a black woman the n-word. They know damn well what they're doing, they just don't care because the money's already in their accounts by the time the backlash hits. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 16
On 8/16/2017 at 11:17 AM, iwasish said:

Why does she wear her hair so slicked to her head? It looks like shit. 

Her head has been moulded into a triangle shape. 

Look at her cheekbones they look really bad. My sister did the same thing it looks like fillers. In person it looks too harsh or strong in the wrong place.  I like more natural lines, sloping planes if there's a high cheekbone like on Zoe Saldana or in that male model on all the Gucci ads. That actually draws the gaze from a cat eye down to the lips which is much sexier and again classically attractive. 

And I agree her hair looks stupid and just accentuates her negative qualities. She actually would be prettier softer and more natural. It looks so much like Cher, esp with the fillers and styling and Cher is much older to be twinning Kim. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

Look at her cheekbones they look really bad. My sister did the same thing it looks like fillers. In person it looks too harsh or strong in the wrong place.  I like more natural lines, sloping planes if there's a high cheekbone like on Zoe Saldana or in that male model on all the Gucci ads. That actually draws the gaze from a cat eye down to the lips which is much sexier and again classically attractive. 

And I agree her hair looks stupid and just accentuates her negative qualities. She actually would be prettier softer and more natural. It looks so much like Cher, esp with the fillers and styling and Cher is much older to be twinning Kim. 

I agree. The stick straight hair just accentuates the bad plastic surgery. She'd look much better if she took the extensions out and did some loose curls to soften the severeness of her face. 

• Love 4

I'm really hoping the fact that the post at the top of the page is from July 23rd and it's now August 24th means her way much longer than 15 minutes of fame is almost up.  I can't think of anything new Kim can do to be 'shocking'.  She basically walks around in public in her underwear now, when she isn't wearing completely sheer clothing.  Unless she goes the completely nude route, she's old news.  It's telling that Kendall seems to be in the center of the PR photos released for the upcoming season.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Frost said:

I'm really hoping the fact that the post at the top of the page is from July 23rd and it's now August 24th means her way much longer than 15 minutes of fame is almost up.  I can't think of anything new Kim can do to be 'shocking'.  She basically walks around in public in her underwear now, when she isn't wearing completely sheer clothing.  Unless she goes the completely nude route, she's old news.  It's telling that Kendall seems to be in the center of the PR photos released for the upcoming season.

She'll get another 15 minutes when the twins (from the surrogate mom) are born.

• Love 4

Kim hasn't done anything to warrant headlines, and I seriously hope she knows by now nude selfies are boring because its the same shit we've seen a hundred times. But she's still out there selling out overpriced makeup so she has her fans.

That said, apparently Taylor Swifts new song that IS making headlines is a direct jab at Kim and Kanye so I expect both their names to be out there more now, even though it sounds like they are skipping the VMA's.

• Love 2

The comments are awesome and she's getting all sorts of backlash on the cover.  Who ever thought comparing her to Jackie O was a good idea should be fired and I can't even begin to fathom the darkening of her skin on top of it too. So many kinds of wrong, it's hard to know where to start. 

• Love 16

Holy shit, are they insane? JACKIE KENNEDY?????? Does this make Kanye President Kennedy? And the skin tone, she's been tanning herself to be the same color as the kids for a while, but this is just ridiculous, she might as well be in black face. The whole thing is just WRONG.

• Love 9