Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

48 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yeah me too. Would it have killed the stylist to pin/tuck in the sleeves of the jacket and we know Kim your a sexy ASF MILF but a blouse or even a corset bra wouldn't have hurt here. Just walk around topless with pasties on your nipples next time. 

Careful, you might get your wish!  Kardashian nipples on parade!!!

• Love 1

It must be a trend because even though its Gucci, that jacket looks just like something Kourtney has in her clothing line and Kim is wearing it *exactly* the way Kourtney did modeling hers right down to the long sleeves and nothing underneath the jacket. 

7 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I love to read online perfume reviews.  Her original scent, Kim Kardashian, is frequently referenced as being a lovely floral scent.  If I ever see it, I might buy it and then pretend to forget what I'm wearing if anyone asks.

What kills me is that nobody has any idea what these perfumes smell like, they were all sold online. People bought them just because of her name.

• Love 6
Just now, GaT said:

What kills me is that nobody has any idea what these perfumes smell like, they were all sold online. People bought them just because of her name.

All we have is their word that it sold out and or made any money.  I personally have never admired anyone's perfume and been told that it's by a Kardashian, but maybe they were too ashamed to admit?

• Love 1

Eh, I ordered the small "citrus gardenia" one. I love perfume and I like to try new scents. Kim did a good job of describing the scents and I love all things gardenia. I can't stand Kylie but i have no problem admitting I've purchased some of her cosmetics. 

If the site says sold out, I believe it because just saying "sold out" would prevent people from actually buying. Whether you hate them or not these people have a lot of fans.  Kim has also been all over TV promoting the perfume. When people like Ellen are oohhing and ahhing over how good something smells it's going to attract people.

On 10/31/2017 at 3:03 AM, GaT said:

Sorry, could not get rid of that box! There are many good makeup products and perfume out there. I would never buy anything with the Kartrashian name on it. Period. Someone tell me how Kylie's makeup is superior to anything else out there. I'll wait.

• Love 11

Oh there's tons of makeup better than Kylie's but I'm a makeup addict. I'm embarrassed to admit the money I spend every week on various brands. Some of the best quality comes from the less expensive brands. I love a lot of Kylie's colors though especially the matte metals.

BTW Kim was at Serena Williams wedding, 3 seats away from where Beyonce was seated. That had to be awkward.

20 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Sorry, could not get rid of that box! There are many good makeup products and perfume out there. I would never buy anything with the Kartrashian name on it. Period. Someone tell me how Kylie's makeup is superior to anything else out there. I'll wait.

Couldn't agree more. I'm not a big make up person anymore but I used to love it. No matter how much I loved makeup or how "addicted" to makeup I might be, I'd NEVER buy anything associated with these people.  Not only would I be too embarrassed to have anybody know I purchased anything having to do with them but I'm also not willing to share a penny of my money with these idiots.  I'm positive that there are makeup brands out there that are just as good, if not better than the crap they put their names on. 

• Love 13

I still say Stephanie set her up on that Mexican vacation to allow the paps to get unvarnished pics of her ass, she was just too excited to tell Kim about them and was grinning like crazy while Kim flipped out.

I knew as soon as she became Kourtney's friend her days were numbered.

22 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

I understand completely. Kim is such a think tank.

Umm Yeah, she certainly is.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, GaT said:

They ‘Aren’t Really Speaking’??? How does that work? Stephanie was Kim's employee, how do they not speak?

You think Kim actually listened to anything she said?  She could hardly maintain interest in what the  homeless people had to say. Unless Stephanie was telling her how hot she looked or how fab her makeup is I doubt her response was anything more than the usual “ umm yeah”

• Love 3

You have to admit, there's a certain irony there.  

Assistant (you know, or closet organizer) becomes a friend, you start going out with her and featuring her on your social media, and suddenly people start to be interested in who the brunette is at your side. And then you can't be friends anymore.  Sound a little familiar?  

I knew as soon as she became Kourtney's friend her days were numbered.

That and her Refiner29 article. She said too much and took way too much credit. 

• Love 6

According to TMZ, Kim fired Stephanie back in September, we just didn't hear about it until now. What I really find interesting in the article is this:

As one source puts it ... Kim's expanding her brand at a rapid pace, and she wants to have the right people on board to manage it. For instance ... she just hired a close, longtime friend who's a PR and marketing wiz to handle her brand and business operations. 

A "close, longtime friend who's a PR and marketing wiz" has to be Jonathan, & I can't even imagine how that's going to work out.

• Love 2

My money is on Allison Azoff, daughter of Irving who was a PR/management giant. Allison avoids the spotlight but she and Kim have been like sisters for many years, IIRC she threw Kim her bridal shower and her shower for North. She's been said to be someone Kim really trusts. I actually don't think she trusts Jonathan that much..mostly because when he did Celebrity Big Brother she demanded he sign a contract that he wouldn't blab about her or the family.

Is Jonathan secretly in love with Kim or what? His entire life for a decade has been folllowing her around and complimenting her or nodding. Even when she does her makeup or gets her hair done he's off to the side affirming her or watching raptly. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, GaT said:

According to TMZ, Kim fired Stephanie back in September, we just didn't hear about it until now. What I really find interesting in the article is this:

A "close, longtime friend who's a PR and marketing wiz" has to be Jonathan, & I can't even imagine how that's going to work out.

Jonathan? What has he marketed ? And genius is a word I wouldn’t use to describe anyone in the Kardashian’s circle.

just visited the TMZ site. Maybe those sexy Stephanie bikini pics helped Kim make her decision.? 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
On 11/22/2017 at 0:31 AM, Petunia13 said:

Is Jonathan secretly in love with Kim or what? His entire life for a decade has been folllowing her around and complimenting her or nodding. Even when she does her makeup or gets her hair done he's off to the side affirming her or watching raptly. 

I think he is in love with the publicity being Kim's BFF brings him.   For example, He got to see her after she returned from the Paris robbery and was able  to hold  court with  the media about how she was doing.  He's an "insider".  He is love with the celebrity that rubs off on him.  Who even knew who he was before  he started hanging around her?  Now he's known, he's frequently on TV - all because he's Kim's BFF.  

I always thought he was gay.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

I think he is in love with the publicity being Kim's BFF brings him.   For example, He got to see her after she returned from the Paris robbery and was able  to hold  court with  the media about how she was doing.  He's an "insider".  He is love with the celebrity that rubs off on him.  Who even knew who he was before  he started hanging around her?  Now he's known, he's frequently on TV - all because he's Kim's BFF.  

I always thought he was gay.

Of course he is. With Kanye being less public, she needs a guy to hit the red carpet and go out in public with and not have the tabloid headlines that she’s stepping out and cheating. I don’t believe the few attempts he’s made at being photographed with other girls, hot models, as if they were dating. 

Didnt Kris H come right out and ask either Kim or Jonathan directly if he was gay? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Of course he is. With Kanye being less public, she needs a guy to hit the red carpet and go out in public with and not have the tabloid headlines that she’s stepping out and cheating. I don’t believe the few attempts he’s made at being photographed with other girls, hot models, as if they were dating. 

Didnt Kris H come right out and ask either Kim or Jonathan directly if he was gay? 

Yes Kris H. Did and Johnny boy denied it.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

*Yawn* I've seen before Kim I'm not impressed.

Now this made me giggle.

20171128_183742.jpg

Beyoncé did it first. Kim is a copy cat.And that vaguely purple/gray/white hair with the black part? Ugh. Why doesn’t someone say something to her? The Foodgod has plenty to say about everyone else, why not give Kim some truth. Her hair looks stringy and nasty.

• Love 2
On 11/18/2017 at 3:27 PM, laurakaye said:

I love to read online perfume reviews.  Her original scent, Kim Kardashian, is frequently referenced as being a lovely floral scent.  If I ever see it, I might buy it and then pretend to forget what I'm wearing if anyone asks.

It’s a cheaply manufactured collection of gardenia based scents.  It’s hard enough for a master perfumer with great materials and a good budget to make something with a dominant gardenia accord smell new and not like cheap old Avon stuff, but add oud and you have a real clusterfuck.  No way are they using anything but 100 percent synthetics in this line.  Synthetic oud is nasty.

Gardenia is for old ladies.  I have a hard time imaging The Kardashians smelling like anything but junk from juicy couture and Coco Mademoiselle.  They have shitty, trashy taste. 

• Love 6

Cheap easily manufactured product,  in an expensive showy packaging. You are paying for the packaging and the “Kache” of wearing  something Kim wants you to believe she’s spent endless hours creating especially for you. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Personally, I'm not a fan of gardenia. I find one-note florals to be very cloying. I remember sampling Kim's original scent at Sephora and it gave me a massive headache. 

One Note.   Pretty good description of the whole family. 

• Love 8

I don't think they ever carried Kim original scent at Sephora I think it was a Kohls exclusive.

i agree about having to be careful with gardenia scents. Gucci has one ... Flora by Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia which is supposed to be good. It's Amerezys (ugh) signature scent and one of my friend recommended it me off handly a couple months ago. I put on my bday list but got trusty ol Flower Bomb instead. I have Toccas gardenia scent and it's is a little too fusty. 

• Love 1

I don't know why this annoys me so much, but it does. Kim & Kanye went to see Chris Rock's show & posed for a picture

1202-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-snapchat-

She's got herself in the middle of the picture in a seriously try hard pose. Oooo, you so cool Kim.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3
On 11/18/2017 at 5:05 PM, howmanywords said:

Eh, I ordered the small "citrus gardenia" one. I love perfume and I like to try new scents. Kim did a good job of describing the scents and I love all things gardenia. I can't stand Kylie but i have no problem admitting I've purchased some of her cosmetics. 

If the site says sold out, I believe it because just saying "sold out" would prevent people from actually buying. Whether you hate them or not these people have a lot of fans.  Kim has also been all over TV promoting the perfume. When people like Ellen are oohhing and ahhing over how good something smells it's going to attract people.

Has nothing to do with loving/hating them.  That is shit perfume and not worth paying shipping and handling.  It’s just generic shitty synthetic floral with cheap ingredients. 

“It’s like, gardenia, like that’s my fathers favorite, like flower.  It like, smells soy gud.  Like, all my Persian friends wear oud and stuff, but like, the generic stuff licensed under my name is like all cheap and shrill smelling, because my fans are poor and stuff”.

I’ll stick to Katie Puckrick and Luca Turin.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, GaT said:

She must have the papps on a retainer

Kim Kardashian Modeled 9 Yeezy Outfits in a Day

Kris must be so proud

And what a collection of khaki, beige, grey and more Khaki. So original too, all variations of sweatsuit and tube tops and not a rip or hole to be seen. Too bad he didn’t show it, I’m sure it would have been a smash. 

I can only imagine the conversation she had with Kanye as he kept getting her to change outfits and then sending her on a pap stroll.

What Kimmy does for love!!!

17 hours ago, iwasish said:

And what a collection of khaki, beige, grey and more Khaki. So original too, all variations of sweatsuit and tube tops

I could basically go to Target or Dick's Sporting Goods and buy pretty much the same outfits.  How cutting edge!

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, nexxie said:

It says “as executive producer” - but likely she’ll show up in front of the cameras too.

If there’s a camera, she’ll be in front of it. Fully glammed and tits out to there.

• Love 4