Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 7:35 PM, iwasish said:

And what a collection of khaki, beige, grey and more Khaki. So original too, all variations of sweatsuit and tube tops and not a rip or hole to be seen. Too bad he didn’t show it, I’m sure it would have been a smash. 

I can only imagine the conversation she had with Kanye as he kept getting her to change outfits and then sending her on a pap stroll.

What Kimmy does for love!!!

Ah yes…what wouldn’t Kim do for the two true loves of her life: herself and the paps.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, nexxie said:

It says “as executive producer” - but likely she’ll show up in front of the cameras too.

It's a makeup/makeover show and Kandee Johnson is gonna be part of it or star. Jaclyn Hill was miffed she was passed over for the show. I haven't heard anything or any rumors but I would be shocked if Patrick Starr doesn't have any involvement. If she was smart at all she'd get John Maclean and Cluam Sutherland on board. 

On Thursday, December 07, 2017 at 4:53 PM, Petunia13 said:

It's a makeup/makeover show and Kandee Johnson is gonna be part of it or star. Jaclyn Hill was miffed she was passed over for the show. I haven't heard anything or any rumors but I would be shocked if Patrick Starr doesn't have any involvement. If she was smart at all she'd get John Maclean and Cluam Sutherland on board. 

Lol, when is Jaclyn Hill ever NOT miffed or crying about something? She is such a drama queen, and after that disastrous tutorial with Kim there is no way Kim would ever work with her again.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 2

Did she only choose Kandee as a judge because she's a (ahem) older social media beauty guru (40). Lawd knows Kim still wants to be an Instagram & SnapChat baddie when she's 40 too. Kandee is an interesting choice since she's not too popular anymore and she's had a child neglect case she settled out of court (left son alone for days while on business trip. Police discovered this because neighbor saw him playing with a flame thrower outside, wtf) and another court case for his school attendance. 

• Love 4

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/03/kim-kardashian-no-jewelry-new-home-security-safety/

Finally they're into that house! and with as many safe, assistant's, "friends" in and out the Kardashian-Jenner house's why didn't they just keep their valuables in a safety deposit box like normal wealthy/rich people? Or do monied folks still do that? 

Also why not get a biometric safe? Or any safe to keep valuables locked up at home, and change the code every few months. 

And lastly in reference to the borrowed jewelry bit from the article, don't all celebrities have to immediately return the jewelry by midnight or the next day to the jeweler? 

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/03/kim-kardashian-no-jewelry-new-home-security-safety/

Finally they're into that house! and with as many safe, assistant's, "friends" in and out the Kardashian-Jenner house's why didn't they just keep their valuables in a safety deposit box like normal wealthy/rich people? Or do monied folks still do that? 

Also why not get a biometric safe? Or any safe to keep valuables locked up at home, and change the code every few months. 

And lastly in reference to the borrowed jewelry bit from the article, don't all celebrities have to immediately return the jewelry by midnight or the next day to the jeweler? 

We're told the very few pieces that Kim does still own are being stored elsewhere -- under constant supervision 

A.K.A Kris' house.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Old ass picture. Is she trying to go back in time?

Screenshot_20180103-155818.jpg

I'm really surprised that she posted a picture of her bare arms, she must think they look good & wants to show everyone. Either that or she had some kind of procedure & wants to distract everyone.

Edited by GaT
23 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Old ass picture. Is she trying to go back in time?

Screenshot_20180103-155818.jpg

She probably looks at her old face (which I think was beautiful) and looks at her new face and does wish she could  go back in time. I've never liked her but I used to think she was gorgeous. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

She probably looks at her old face (which I think was beautiful) and looks at her new face and does wish she could  go back in time. I've never liked her but I used to think she was gorgeous. 

I believe she is in fact trying to turn her face into that old face (27 faces ago). She now looks like a caricature of her old self.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

I can only feel sorry for Kim’s kids having to see creepy pics like the one she called “Rise and grind” today.

That looks like another old picture, her hair isn't blonde. I'm trying to figure out why she's posting old pictures now, what is she trying to hide? She doesn't have Kylie posting photos that take the attention away from her either, so something must be going on.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, puddles 23 said:

Yawn. Seen it already Kim, thanks but no thanks. What is this obsession with being a MILF? like I totally understand wanting to feel and look sexually attractive/desirable to your husband/partner after having a child but this whole MILF business seems so high school clique-ish and mean girl-ish. 

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

She was just spotted out on Wednesday and she didn't look like she was hiding any new surgeries. Earlier today she posted a very old pic of her dad and cousin. Maybe shes just reminiscing.

She's completely covered up from her neck to her ankles, she's hiding something. Also, that is a really ugly outfit.

• Love 4

Look at the header, its called Sexycelebs69. Kim doesn't use all those spam hashtags.

I'm surprised this idiot didn't put "Proud MaMa" on one of those hashtags. That picture was stomach turning & there is nothing sexy about it. Just looking at that is hurting my retinas.

And since when Kim is ever considered a celebrity? I didn't know being a famewhore, a loser, & a sad excuse of a mother is part of being a celebrity.

• Love 3
On 1/5/2018 at 9:55 PM, GaT said:

She's completely covered up from her neck to her ankles, she's hiding something. Also, that is a really ugly outfit.

JMO, but I think she's trying to morph into Emily Ratajkowski. About a year ago in the media, she was admiring Emily's figure HARD. Kim never does that. Watch for it - she will be making her tits and ass smaller. The enlargements accomplished what she wanted, a (rich) black husband. No reason for them anymore...

• Love 2
On 1/5/2018 at 11:11 PM, howmanywords said:

She was just spotted out on Wednesday and she didn't look like she was hiding any new surgeries. Earlier today she posted a very old pic of her dad and cousin. Maybe shes just reminiscing.

original?width=500&version=1328292

• Love 2
On 1/7/2018 at 7:39 PM, peaceknit said:

JMO, but I think she's trying to morph into Emily Ratajkowski. About a year ago in the media, she was admiring Emily's figure HARD. Kim never does that. Watch for it - she will be making her tits and ass smaller. The enlargements accomplished what she wanted, a (rich) black husband. No reason for them anymore...

She’s really insecure and unhappy with herself.

I remember her days of wanting to morph into JLo.  She got very close. Alas, that didn’t satisfy her either. She’s had several facial overhauls since then... 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

I guess Kanye emailed her and told her to “wear blue”

Kanye said to wear blue??? The only colors Kanye knows exist are white, beige, & black. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, GaT said:

Kanye said to wear blue??? The only colors Kanye knows exist are white, beige, & black. 

Just referencing her remark to Jonathan about Kanye emailing her “millions” of pictures of small sunglasses and dictating that she stop with the oversized ones.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Just referencing her remark to Jonathan about Kanye emailing her “millions” of pictures of small sunglasses and dictating that she stop with the oversized ones.

Sounds more like Kim pretending that Kanye still gives a crap what sunglasses or outfits she wears when he hardly ever bothers to appear at events with her anymore. But whatever the state of their marriage, Kanye is looking more stable and happier than he has in years.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

Sounds more like Kim pretending that Kanye still gives a crap what sunglasses or outfits she wears when he hardly ever bothers to appear at events with her anymore. But whatever the state of their marriage, Kanye is looking more stable and happier than he has in years.

Maybe cause he sees so little of Kim and Kris? 

• Love 3

The right medication can change your whole life for people with mental problems which I suspect Kanye has found. Hes also been spending a lot of time with Kid Cudi (who's had his own share of anxiety and depression and overcame it). He went to Chrissy Tiegen's bday with Kim and was at Kris' party he looked to be having a great time. Avoiding the flashy red carpets might be good for him. I agree whatever he's doing he need to keep up because he does seem to be more happy and stable than he has in a while.

• Love 4