Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Who in their right mind goes jogging/running in a bra like this? She obviously wore it for the paparazzi, who just "happened" to be there in some random canyon in LA.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Who in their right mind goes jogging/running in a bra like this? She obviously wore it for the paparazzi, who just "happened" to be there in some random canyon in LA.

Yep, that is a "please take my picture" bra. It's hilarious that TMZ tried to call that thing a sports bra.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Yep, that is a "please take my picture" bra. It's hilarious that TMZ tried to call that thing a sports bra.

Interesting that Kim's tits make an appearance while Rob and his antics are getting lots of coverage. Coincidence? 

Kim seemed really interested in those dogs. Barely gave them a look.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Ah yes, the paparazzi just happened to be there to photograph Kim from flattering angles. Because jogging in a sports bra that can't contain your tits is the most efficient way to exercise...

Perfect way to get to the top of TMZs website. And take interest away from the crazy brother.

• Love 5

She was out and about again with Jonathan and Simon, wearing a teensy bra and blazer( wide open of course) and some shiny tight pants. 

She posted a video of herself showing the latest stuff available on the kids clothing website( more ugly shit). It's gotten to the point where she is so mesmerized by her own face (a bad Cher makeup job) that she could hardly recite the script. She actually appeared stoned, but since we know she doesn't do drugs, it must be that she was overwhelmed by her own reflection. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, iwasish said:

She was out and about again with Jonathan and Simon, wearing a teensy bra and blazer( wide open of course) and some shiny tight pants. 

SMH

kim-kardashian-shows-some-skin-out-to-di

• Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 10:24 AM, iwasish said:

Interesting that Kim's tits make an appearance while Rob and his antics are getting lots of coverage. Coincidence? 

Kim seemed really interested in those dogs. Barely gave them a look.

The purpose was to distract the media from Rob's criminal activity.

Kim doesn't actually work out.  She achieved her weight loss through diet and lipo - standard in that family. 

I'm as well "endowed" as Kim is and if I attempted to jog with a bra like that, I would have rashes where the lingerie was chafing.  No one works out in that attire.  Especially not in the desert heat of LA. 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

She posted a video of herself showing the latest stuff available on the kids clothing website( more ugly shit). It's gotten to the point where she is so mesmerized by her own face (a bad Cher makeup job) that she could hardly recite the script. She actually appeared stoned, but since we know she doesn't do drugs, it must be that she was overwhelmed by her own reflection. 

You must be clairvoyant, please tell me you bought a lottery ticket this week! You posted this before the story broke about a Twitterer accusing Kim of having remnants of lines of coke behind her, & Kim immediately shut that down, saying that they had been to some famous candy store & had pixie sticks-leftovers on the table behind her. It actually turns out that it was the color of the marble, but it really did look like cocaine, though; @iwasish, were you the Twitterer that accused our Kimmycakes of snorting coke & not cleaning up??

19 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

KKW is announcing a new makeup product very soon --I'm guessing foundation or concealer. 

I bet they ALL start announcing things, anything to keep the focus off of Rob. 

I don't follow any of the Ks, so I don't see the videos they post , but I happened to watch the Snapchat Kim posted on the new items from the kids line, & holy crap, even though she was talking to people, you could see her looking at herself (in the phone? in a mirror?) & she kept fixing her hair the entire time. She cared more about admiring herself than introducing the products. (which, by the way, include customized Yeezy's for children.)

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

KKW is announcing a new makeup product very soon --I'm guessing foundation or concealer. 

Interesting. I was just looking at video reviews of her contour sticks, and aside from the paid-for ass kissers, they weren't very favorable. For $48, I think the kit was a total rip-off. There's not even half a Chapstick's worth of product in each contour stick. One girl's stick broke in half as she was applying it to her face. But people will buy anything Kardashian, even if it's krap.

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Interesting. I was just looking at video reviews of her contour sticks, and aside from the paid-for ass kissers, they weren't very favorable. For $48, I think the kit was a total rip-off. There's not even half a Chapstick's worth of product in each contour stick. One girl's stick broke in half as she was applying it to her face. But people will buy anything Kardashian, even if it's krap.

I wonder how they determined what Kim would sell without cutting into Kylie's territory. Is Kylie now forbidden to have any kind of face makeup in her line?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I bet they ALL start announcing things, anything to keep the focus off of Rob. 

I don't follow any of the Ks, so I don't see the videos they post , but I happened to watch the Snapchat Kim posted on the new items from the kids line, & holy crap, even though she was talking to people, you could see her looking at herself (in the phone? in a mirror?) & she kept fixing her hair the entire time. She cared more about admiring herself than introducing the products. (which, by the way, include customized Yeezy's for children.)

I noticed the same thing!! It's like she's mesmerized by her own reflection. Her hair looks like shit, it's so flat and it looks like she smeared grease in it.  Customized Yeezy's ( by a 10 year old artist (must be a protégé of Kanye's, or maybe his alter ego).

Didn't that Calabasas logo have some little shield above it that looked like the Ferrari logo?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

The purpose was to distract the media from Rob's criminal activity.

Kim doesn't actually work out.  She achieved her weight loss through diet and lipo - standard in that family. 

I'm as well "endowed" as Kim is and if I attempted to jog with a bra like that, I would have rashes where the lingerie was chafing.  No one works out in that attire.  Especially not in the desert heat of LA. 

Some of us would have black eyes.

• Love 4
(edited)
20 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Does Kim not realize there's pedophiles in this world who get off on this sort of shit? Putting a child in a dress resembling a corset is creepy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4690850/Outrage-North-West-steps-CORSET.html

Kim is an exact clone of her mother Kris. Just as Kris sexualized 9-year-old Kylie on the KUWTK stripper pole episode, Kim has no qualms about sexualizing North in these (in my opinion) inappropriate outfits or poses posted online, and for what? Do they not have enough money in their empire? Do they need more page clicks and notoriety? If Kim and her sisters want to exploit their own “charms” for the paparazzi, then fine, but let the little kids just be kids and live their innocent lives while they can. No amount of money will be enough to pay for the therapy bills for all the little ones in this screwed up family, whose lives are played out in the public arena. And no, I am not a “Get off my lawn” old fart; I just think that kids grow up too fast in these days anyway, so why rush them, Kris, Kim & Co?

5967c656a81ea_NorthWestlacydress.jpg.2f5d0c31ce8c250f3f6a84e3b626ac58.jpg5967c692de3da_Northhighboots.thumb.jpg.b8aedd2d7f5fc984abe33e929f943fb2.jpg

Edited by Veronique Bette
Typo
  • Love 5

Like any narcissist, Kim sees her children as extensions of herself, talking and moving accessories, bit parts in her play. That said, she does show them affection, which is better than some narcissistic mothers.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Like any narcissist, Kim sees her children as extensions of herself, talking and moving accessories, bit parts in her play. That said, she does show them affection, which is better than some narcissistic mothers.

And that's probably why 99% of the time we see her with North and not Saint. She can't dress the boy child in satin nightgowns and parade him around as a mini-me, so he's relegated to the background.

I agree with VeroniqueBette that Kim needs to just let North be a child. Not a model for Kanye's tacky ass kids line, not a prop, not a tool for grabbing paparazzi attention, but a child. If North wants to become Kylie 2.0 when she hits 18, then whatever, but this poor kid isn't even in kindergarten yet and she already looks so jaded.

• Love 10

I don't know why they can't have the show and leave the kids out of it. And stop the posting of endless pictures and snapchats of the children. Let them have something of a childhood before Pimpmomma and Mommy Kim start tricking them out to earn their keep. 

The one thing about Kanye that I liked was his insistence that his kids wouldn't be a part of the show and that he wanted to limit paparazzi exposure to them. Instead we have Kim posting endless pic and clips of them(especially North) and dragging them to any and every place where there's a photo op, regardless of it's place that child really needs to be. It's all a part of conditioning her/them to become the next generation of a famewhore family.  

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, Kairay said:

Wth is this??? Lol Why didn't she complete the outfit with the plastic boots??? 

Complete it? Why bother, just go out naked. And honestly, if I were in a restaurant and she came I dressed like that, I'd either leave or ask for a table without a view.

at least with an outfit like that there's no need for plastic slip covers. But on a hot sticky night I'd hate to have to peel that thing off, you'd lose a layer or two of skin.

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, Jellybeans said:

Kim is revolting.  She looks like she is wearing Tupperware.  Or should I say Tupperwear by Kanye?

No... Kanye's Tupperwear (don't want a lawsuit!) has holes and tears. 

• Love 2

That looks like a poorly reworked large vacuum seal bag that you use to store blankets & pillows. She added diaper style panties & skipped a bra. Smells like klass, or sweat & desperation. 

• Love 10

I've asked this question repeatedly, but I can't help myself.  Does she actually think she looks attractive wearing that outfit?  Can she possibly believe she looks good?  Or maybe, is 'sexy' or 'hot' enough and 'good' or 'attractive' doesn't enter into it?   Not that I think that outfit is sexy but I could at least imagine someone thinking it is.  I can't imagine a single person with any amount of sight at all that thinks she looks attractive in it.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Cosmic Muffin said:

Introducing Sheer Desperation, by Kanye.  

And no, that isn't the name of a drag queen. Although, "Please welcome Sheer Desperation to the stage" has a nice ring to it.

She's getting exactly what she wants. Attention. Notice the patch of psoriasis on her leg? Getting bigger and bigger, I guess the breast milk didn't help. 

1 hour ago, ramble said:

That looks like a poorly reworked large vacuum seal bag that you use to store blankets & pillows. She added diaper style panties & skipped a bra. Smells like klass, or sweat & desperation. 

Smells like ASS and PEE. 

• Love 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, GaT said:

I've thought she was desperate before, but this out desperates anything else she's ever worn. 

It's funny because the night before this picture came out I was laying in bed, scrolling through my FB feed and saw Beyonce released a picture of her twins. My first thought was "I wonder what ridiculous thing Kim will do for attention." Lo and behold, the next morning she's on Daily Mail dressed in saran wrap.

There's something really wrong with this woman. She's pushing 40. At this stage in her life she should be fairly confident and happy with herself. Instead she's acting like a middle schooler trying to claw her way to the top of the Cool Girls clique. It's embarrassing and sad at the same time.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, Kairay said:

Wth is this??? Lol Why didn't she complete the outfit with the plastic boots??? 

Why would any restaurant allow her to come in (un)dressed like this?

Do restaurants and other businesses let her get away with shit like that just because she's a celebrity?

• Love 1

she could have strategically covered her nips and gone without the coat, but I don't think she wants her lumpy, bumpy ass on display. Or maybe this is part of her new workout routine, sweating it off?

hot and humid out I can only imagine the sweat running down and dripping off the bottom. Hope her spray tan didn't streak.

She definitely had her tits lifted and and refreshed. 

7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

At least she had her coat on both shoulders! I wonder if it's all one piece........those shoes are awful.

Aren't they the ones she wore when preg  with North, when her feet swelled up? 

Check out her psoriasis!! 

• Love 1

The sad thing though is this isn't really exclusive to Kim. Its more noticable since we focus on the Kardashians but honestly, that getup is mild compared to the trash people like Rihanna, Selena Gomez and Bella Hadid have been wearing. The latter being the worst offender and has been wearing completely sheer dresses and tops with everything hanging out. There is was an article a few months back in some Australian paper questioning whether it was normal that this new trend appears to be walking around with bare breast completely exposed. The most offensive thing I find with Kim's latest is that its just plain hideous (its Helmut Lang BTW, not one of Kanye's ugly designs).

• Love 2
(edited)

The others you mentioned are offenders definitely. The big difference is that I  get that Rihanna and Selena want to draw attention as "trend setting" "cutting edge" or "fashion forward"  as a part of their actual careers and they wear shit like that on stage also. Bella is just another look at me famewhore. 

Kim is just pathetic. She reeks of desperation and sweaty ass. Anything to get her tits in the news. And her actions are as transparent as that dress. If someone else is getting press... time to strip down and take a stroll, making sure to alert the paps. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 8
On 7/15/2017 at 11:06 AM, BitterApple said:

It's funny because the night before this picture came out I was laying in bed, scrolling through my FB feed and saw Beyonce released a picture of her twins. My first thought was "I wonder what ridiculous thing Kim will do for attention." Lo and behold, the next morning she's on Daily Mail dressed in saran wrap.

There's something really wrong with this woman. She's pushing 40. At this stage in her life she should be fairly confident and happy with herself. Instead she's acting like a middle schooler trying to claw her way to the top of the Cool Girls clique. It's embarrassing and sad at the same time.

Thats what makes me thing she isnt (and has never been satisfied) with where she is in life.  Even when she was at the top, she did things for attention, but never quite like this.  She has things in life Id love to have but she doesnt see it that way. I hope she one day snaps out of it, for the sake of her kids

• Love 2
(edited)
56 minutes ago, jadecorleone said:

Thats what makes me thing she isnt (and has never been satisfied) with where she is in life.  Even when she was at the top, she did things for attention, but never quite like this.  She has things in life Id love to have but she doesnt see it that way. I hope she one day snaps out of it, for the sake of her kids

She wanted to be Liz Taylor. Instead she is a C-/D list tabloid celebrity, known for walking around nearly naked and a family that has sold its soul and credibility, whored out every intimate aspect of their lives for the almighty dollar. At 36 she finds herself married to hubby #3, who is recuperating from some type of mental breakdown and whose future in the industry is questionable.  Instead of hitting the red carpets with her famous rapper/fashion designer husband, decked out in diamonds and  fur, she's forced to be third wheel with her best friend and his suspected gay partner. 

No I don't think she's at all happy or satisfied with her life. But I don't think she will do anything to make significant changes.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She wanted to be Liz Taylor. Instead she is a C-/D list tabloid celebrity, known for walking around nearly naked and a family that has sold its soul and credibility, whored out every intimate aspect of their lives for the almighty dollar. At 36 she finds herself married to hubby #3, who is recuperating from some type of mental breakdown and whose future in the industry is questionable.  Instead of hitting the red carpets with her famous rapper/fashion designer husband, decked out in diamonds and  fur, she's forced to be third wheel with her best friend and his suspected gay partner. 

No I don't think she's at all happy or satisfied with her life. But I don't think she will do anything to make significant changes.

Agreed. I admit I dont know quite as much about Liz, but the vibe I always got from her is that she owned who she was. She was herself and gave no figs what people thought. 

Kim will never know what that feeling is like. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, jadecorleone said:

Agreed. I admit I dont know quite as much about Liz, but the vibe I always got from her is that she owned who she was. She was herself and gave no figs what people thought. 

Kim will never know what that feeling is like. 

Liz had class. All the money in the world can't give Kim that kind of class.

• Love 4