Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I agree with what Kim said on snap chat. My Brest Friend is the best nursing pillow.

But why the hell does she need 3 of them?

I was wondering why she's just touting it now, when she's not carrying her 3rd, & likely won't nurse the baby, unless she takes lactating meds. I don't care at all what she does with her kids, fed is best, & maybe she's taking meds & planning on breast-feeding, I don't know, I just thought the timing was odd. For all I know, she's still breast-feeding Saint, & shoving a juice box on the other side for North.

20 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I agree with what Kim said on snap chat. My Brest Friend is the best nursing pillow.

Have you seen the size of her tits? 3 might not get  the job done.

• Love 2

Not to defend Kim (because eww!) but when I nursed I used a Boppy and had multiples. Of course I bought one and my mom and I made the rest from using it as a guide. I kept them all over. One in the car, one at my parents, etc. Who knows what Kim is going to do with Accessory #3 but as a long term nurser I loved nursing pillows. If only there had been social media back then maybe I could’ve been an influencer. Hahahaha. Sorry, I crack myself up. Now cloth diapers, I could’ve influenced the crap out those. See what I did there? I really amuse myself! 

• Love 2
On 1/10/2018 at 7:42 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

Because if she says she has three all her brain-dead minions will rush out to buy multiples whether they need them or not. It's nothing but a paid endorsement. FWIW, I don't think Kim breastfed at all. I think she just said she did because it's uber-trendy among the celebrity set. She would never have missed the chance to have her exposed boobs with baby attached all over Instagram. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Two odd things about this pic from tonight..Kim's hair isn't pin straight and blunt, and she's smiling?! I didn't think she was capable of doing so anymore due to all the fillers.

And Kanye is smelling a fart.  Good one Kim.

• Love 1

I’ve heard that Kim might let North name the new baby - so first Kim lets North dictate when her baby brother (whom she supposedly doesn’t like) was weaned, and now this? I hope Saint and baby #3 bond well - they’re gonna need each other!

• Love 8
18 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Two odd things about this pic from tonight..Kim's hair isn't pin straight and blunt, and she's smiling?! I didn't think she was capable of doing so anymore due to all the fillers.

Kim is trying wayyy too hard to pretend they’re Beyoncé and Jay Z. You can tell it’s physically difficult for her to smile and simultaneously act like it’s spontaneous.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 4

Yuck.  I think she has a religious medal stuffed down between the boobs she's flaunting in that photo.  I have a feeling the boobs, rather than the grill, were the real purpose behind the photo!

On some show Kim said she likes one syllable names that are easy to spell, but had vetoed Star, a name North loves - but there are also rumors that North will help name the baby, so who knows. (“Diva” is just me being snarky.)

7 minutes ago, nexxie said:

On some show Kim said she likes one syllable names that are easy to spell, but had vetoed Star, a name North loves - but there are also rumors that North will help name the baby, so who knows. (“Diva” is just me being snarky.)

Skye West

Mae West

Lex West

Cher West

Sea West

Jewel West

March West

Psalm West

Best West 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Easy to spell? Is she already assuming her kids will be stupid? lol 

• Love 3

Their stupid effing names: Saint, North, Dream, Love (if true, and even if not, it will be cringe worthy).  Kourtney named all her kids actual names, she’s the most down to earth of the bunch. I expect Kylie to name hers Baby. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Someone just told me that Radar Online says Kim and Kylie are fighting over the name Love. Well, it’s one syllable and easy to spell.

“Umm, ahh It’s like “Luv” right, I mean that’s how we all like sign our greeting cards”

• Love 4

One, that is the most hideous cake I've ever seen in my entire life.  Two, why is Kris saying "Thank You Mom" to her daughter?  Is the cake supposedly from the new baby? 

• Love 3

I think Kris gave the cake to Kim, & Kim was thanking Kris. Ugh, that gives me a toothache just looking at it. 

However, maybe that's a hint, & we now have a "Cake West". Or, maybe "Pink West". Possibly "Rose West". How about "Bud West"? Or "Sweet West". Finally "Pearl West". Too bad "Cavity West" is 2 syllables, it's out. 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, nkotb said:

I think Kris gave the cake to Kim, & Kim was thanking Kris. Ugh, that gives me a toothache just looking at it. 

However, maybe that's a hint, & we now have a "Cake West". Or, maybe "Pink West". Possibly "Rose West". How about "Bud West"? Or "Sweet West". Finally "Pearl West". Too bad "Cavity West" is 2 syllables, it's out. 

Or Sugar West. (oops, two syllables - maybe just Yum)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

Choosing your child’s name is a highly personal and an important task. But I can’t imagine naming mine with the “burden” of the name becoming a “thing”.  These people are so far away from reality, they are completely unrelatable in every way. Kris thinks people clamor for their show so they can show how relatable they are and how their family and their problems are no different than us commoners.  Pfffft. 

• Love 4

Remember, the name has to be about K&K - North was their north star, and Saint was their miracle baby because it was a tough pregnancy. 

(btw, anyone see the “mom of 3” pic Kim posted? Can’t repost here cuz it’s sickening. Maybe she’ll just cut to the chase and name her little girl Tits West.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

Somewhere I heard that this baby will have a middle name, and that one name is more unusual than the other - question is the order.

Could be Donda Love/Heart West or Love/Heart Donda West.

If they named the baby Love Donda (or the other way around) it could be for both grandmothers, since Kris is called Lovey by the kids.

Somebody suggested Donda to Kanye today and he approved with enthusiasm, so who knows...

Edited by nexxie
5 hours ago, Frost said:

One, that is the most hideous cake I've ever seen in my entire life.  Two, why is Kris saying "Thank You Mom" to her daughter?  Is the cake supposedly from the new baby? 

And when Kim is sooo conscious about her weight, why send her a cake? They all send each other fancy baked goods,and then spend hours “working out”.

• Love 2