Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/even-kim-kardashian-hard-time-133000836.html

I can appreciate not getting a good family photo despite your best efforts but..wWhat did she do to her face now?  Why is it all round and puffy?  Fillers?  Injections?  What IS that?

I love North's little peace sign and how Saint is basically like "get me out of here."  And Kanye.  Please Kanye.  PLEASE smile.  You look so good when you smile.  Your face lights up.  You look young and happy.  Approachable.  Normal.  It is okay to let the world see you smile every now and then.  We know you do it.  Every now and then we get a glimpse of a candid shot of you with your family and you are grinning from ear to ear.  Please smile.  

(i'm writing this in the hopes that somebody in the K-Kamp reads these boards and will pass on this message)

• Love 7

Family photos with multiple kids IS a total pain in the ass. Especially at holidays they usually want to rush off and play. Kim tweeted that all 3 kids were crying at one point and she was holding Saint by his shirt back because he was trying to run away. I'll cut her slack for that but her and Kanye both like bots. Maybe if she at least tried to crack a smile she might resemble her old self, or at least what she looked like 3 plastic surgeon visits ago.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, BitterApple said:

That is the most miserable family photo I've ever seen. Kim looks like she's holding a bag of dog turds, Kanye clearly ran out of happy pills, Saint is searching for his nanny as usual, and North looks like she had to be bribed with a swimming pool full of candy to squeeze out a half-hearted smile. Somebody please rescue these poor children. 

Plus, Kim’s face looks like it was inflated with an air pump.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Maybe if she at least tried to crack a smile she might resemble her old self, or at least what she looked like 3 plastic surgeon visits ago.

I don't think she's physically able to crack a smile anymore, the surgeries took care of that.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, BitterApple said:

That is the most miserable family photo I've ever seen. Kim looks like she's holding a bag of dog turds, Kanye clearly ran out of happy pills, Saint is searching for his nanny as usual, and North looks like she had to be bribed with a swimming pool full of candy to squeeze out a half-hearted smile. Somebody please rescue these poor children. 

Poor North looks like a hostage.  

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Frost said:

I don't get it.  It's not a pretty backdrop and nobody looks happy.  Why put out any photos at all?  And could Kim buy a g%# d&#% dress that fits?

You can see the industrial strength Spanx digging into her skin underneath the dress. I don't get it all. It's Easter Dinner, not the Oscars. If she wanted to look nice for pictures, okay fine, but why not wear something comfortable and loose? I can't imagine spending all day feeling like a stuffed sausage. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Interesting “ghost” image at right side of the family pic, partially covering Kanye, and odd white vertical line on Saint’s leg and Kim’s dress.

Almost like it was ripped in half and pieced together.

29 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

You can see the industrial strength Spanx digging into her skin underneath the dress. I don't get it all. It's Easter Dinner, not the Oscars. If she wanted to look nice for pictures, okay fine, but why not wear something comfortable and loose? I can't imagine spending all day feeling like a stuffed sausage. 

She spends most of her life feeling like that. 

And she’s worn that dress too many times to count. Unusual for her, the fashionista. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, ByTor said:

Poor North, I wonder if she gets headaches from her hair being pulled back so tight :(

@ByTor and the poor little boy too...that hurts ones hair scalp..anything to look "cute"

I think Kim and Kayne not smiling does not a family pic make. But we've no idea wthell is going on in their 'real' lives.

One can have millions upon millions of dollars just as they have and yet not be happy.

I think most of these pics as a family are mere acts...same as as their lives.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, GaT said:

I don't think she's physically able to crack a smile anymore, the surgeries took care of that.

@GaT...I think everything we see here that look quite off are staged. It's their shtick - gig- their LIFE!

When they do this shite it's so people will talk.

Hell...it works.. they win.

Everything is done in a self absorbed way...dragging kids into it all.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, nexxie said:

Interesting “ghost” image at right side of the family pic, partially covering Kanye, and odd white vertical line on Saint’s leg and Kim’s dress.

@Nexxie. I see that?! really strange...it's not a reflection...it is clearly stopping at the bottom of the boys pant leg? I'm being snarky here (duh).. but maybe it's a highlighted, thin, very long piece of hair extension gone rogue! good observation lol

• Love 1

E said a couple of days ago Kourtney and Younes were on a romantic getaway in the Bahamas (was she home more than 2 days after her last trip with him?) so maybe Kim and Kanye joined them. The pics they are posting do look like the same location.

10 hours ago, GaT said:

She forgot to photoshop the lip injections marks out of the picture

_BwMLLKa-hQW9KtkQBVshwSVVLDzPY764Y-Gb9ff

This idiotic look reminds me - does Kanye still have his idiotic jeweled teeth?

• Love 4

I'm assuming someone hacked her account because even Kim can't think this is an attractive picture!  Her teeth aren't even symmetrical - it looks like she has one, central "big tooth" instead of two.  Not to mention the swollen, chapped lips and weird thing she has clamped between her teeth.  Honest to God, what on earth is the point of that?  Are people really so bereft of decency that they're willing to shout out to the world - I have so much money that instead of just flushing in down the toilet, I'm going to walk around with diamonds in my mouth.  I'm as guilty as the next person of spending too much money on myself that I should give to charitable causes but this is a level that is just sickening.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Chi looks a lot like her mom:

http://www.eonline.com/news/927457/kim-kardashian-shares-cutest-video-yet-of-chicago-west

(Can’t seem to copy and paste snapchat stuff.)

From what year? Kim has few original features left, so it's hard to judge.

7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Chi is cute but I wish Kim would stop altering her features with filters. It's like telling the world you don't think your child is beautiful without photoshop. 

Maybe she doesn't think she is. 

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Chi is cute but I wish Kim would stop altering her features with filters. It's like telling the world you don't think your child is beautiful without photoshop. 

Is there a filter on the new video - I’m not very familiar with filters.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Is there a filter on the new video - I’m not very familiar with filters.

I don't know what she does, but if you look at the still photos on Kim's Snapchat, Chicago has much bigger, wider features that she does on the videos. It's like looking at a completely different baby. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I don't know what she does, but if you look at the still photos on Kim's Snapchat, Chicago has much bigger, wider features that she does on the videos. It's like looking at a completely different baby. 

I’d never been to that site before (found the video and fixed my post above) - I see what you mean.

Maybe Kim uses filters to make the baby look more like her - another mirror.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4

It’s funny, before Instagram existed, photos were on this trajectory of higher and ever higher resolution. Now we treat blurry, lo-res photos as normal. And it’s becoming even worse with the stupid filters. Blurry apple cheeked babies with unusually large eyes. 

• Love 8

I just checked out some of Kim’s Snapchat.  Her level of narcissism can’t be measured.  To say that she’s obsessed with herself is a huge understatement.  SMDH.  She’s got a throwback on there from 8 years ago, and she’s talking about Justin Bieber.  You guys (?), she is truly DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.  She’s honestly one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen.  WTH did she go and mess up that gorgeous face???  She has to be mentally ill.  There’s no other way to explain it, but it’s a damn shame.  It really is, and it kind of makes me sad for her.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

I just checked out some of Kim’s Snapchat.  Her level of narcissism can’t be measured.  To say that she’s obsessed with herself is a huge understatement.  SMDH.  She’s got a throwback on there from 8 years ago, and she’s talking about Justin Bieber.  You guys (?), she is truly DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.  She’s honestly one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen.  WTH did she go and mess up that gorgeous face???  She has to be mentally ill.  There’s no other way to explain it, but it’s a damn shame.  It really is, and it kind of makes me sad for her.

It's almost a Greek tragedy how nothing is ever enough for Kim, her sisters, and their mother. They already had charmed lives before they got famous, but they had to have their own show, then build a "brand", then an "empire". It's not enough to date/marry a good guy who treats you well, it has to be a pro athlete or a rapper. Being pretty or even gorgeous is not enough, because you need to look like a photoshopped magazine cover at all times. Having the opportunity to go on fabulous vacations whenever and wherever you want is not enough, you have to bring along a photographer to document every moment on social media. Having one enormous engagement ring is not enough, your husband has to keep buying you bigger and more expensive jewelry that you flaunt all over town until it's - supposedly - taken from you at gunpoint. And on, and on.

• Love 21

Those marks on Kim’s lips <could> be herpes or psoriasis....

The Kardashian’s must fear seeing their spawn for the very first time because you cannot cheat genetics. They have all spent years and scads of money surgically fine tuning their looks, but they all carry the fat gene, and some Very strong Armenian genes. ( except for Khloé,Kylie and Kendall who have different bio Dads). No insult to Armenians intended. 

• Love 5
On 4/20/2018 at 10:47 PM, GaT said:

Kim Kardashian West Launching New Lingerie, Intimates and Shapewear Line

I guess once she crossed over into Kylie's territory with her makeup line, she figured she would cross over into Khloe's & Kourtney's with a clothing line. You know she can't let one of them have something she doesn't.

The perfect excuse to show her almost-naked body even more often - she found a way to make it literally her job.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

North is getting used to having her picture taken and even starting to mug for them. II just wish they’d knock off with the “gangsta” hand signs.

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, iwasish said:

North is getting used to having her picture taken and even starting to mug for them. II just wish they’d knock off with the “gangsta” hand signs.

North seems more relaxed in posed pictures now but still at times seems uncomfortable when the paparazzi are swarming her. It’s Mason who has always seemed to enjoy being in the spotlight. And admittedly, I know nothing about gang culture so I might be blissfully out of the loop, but all I see here is a 4-year old little girl happily flashing the peace sign.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

Such a cute pic, except for Kim’s expression - she can’t just be present with her family but always plays to the camera. (Khloe does that too now.)

All I can think is those poor kids. No chance with those toxic, delusional, narcissistic parents.

4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

As usual, Kim ruins the picture. I don't think that woman has a second in her life where she just relaxes, enjoys and lives in the moment. She has to be sexy and pouty 24/7. 

She has absolutely nothing else. Is it truly pathetic and sad.

• Love 6

Interesting timing on the posting of this pic. Just as Kate gives birth to her second son.

And damn,  that woman gives birth to an eight lb plus kid and walks out of the hospital just hours later looking fabulous. My hats off to her!

• Love 8
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

Interesting timing on the posting of this pic. Just as Kate gives birth to her second son.

And damn,  that woman gives birth to an eight lb plus kid and walks out of the hospital just hours later looking fabulous. My hats off to her!

I gave birth to my daughter at 1pm, and the next morning by 9am was up, showered, makeup on, hair done, dressed, etc.  I remember my OB coming in and looking around and asking if I was planning on going dancing.  I thought my less than 24 hour turn around was impressive.  Then Kate had to go and show me up.

I noticed the timing of the picture as well -- she probably is wondering who is going to get more likes or something totally vapid and dump like that.  

• Love 3

So Kim releases pics as part of her new perfume campaign. Stark naked, not one body hair in sight, including her hairless snatch. Complete view of the Dreaded Kardashian Kamel Toe.

if this is a perfume ad... the only mental  image I get is fish and desperation.

Her tits look like two bowing balls.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

So Kim releases pics as part of her new perfume campaign. Stark naked, not one body hair in sight, including her hairless snatch. Complete view of the Dreaded Kardashian Kamel Toe.

Her tits look like two bowing balls.

"Take that, William and Kate's new baby!"

• Love 15
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:07 PM, Veronique Bette said:

I know nothing about gang culture so I might be blissfully out of the loop, but all I see here is a 4-year old little girl happily flashing the peace sign.

LOL this comment reminds me of the Everybody Loves Raymond episode where they're talking about Robert arresting someone for "flashing gang signs" but it turned out the person was deaf  and was signing. 

• Love 7

Funny how what she’s doing is so opposite all the stuff Kanye’s been tweeting about. 

For all the influence he supposedly has over her, clearly she’s not toning her public persona down at all.

• Love 8