Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

On 1/30/2018 at 1:34 AM, BitterApple said:

I took one look at that gaping anus mouth and had to click off. I couldn't even get a good look at the hair. 

She looks like a fucking freak.  Why would a woman as beautiful as she was become THAT?  

Her cellulite in the TMZ photos doesn’t bother me. It’s that thing attached above the cellulite that’s annoying.  Jesus, her ass looks looks idiotic.  And she pretends that nature gave her skinny legs and that stupid damn ass.  God her stupid ass ass pisses me off.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

They change cars like underwear. And let’s be honest, she wanted the pics out there..  devoted mommy taking her baby to the dr and look how great she looks !!! KOLD KALCULATING KARDASHIAN, all the way.

The only reason she took the baby for her well visit was to show off her ass and tits. It’s why she didn’t want to carry this child herself. Otherwise, her favorite nanny would have taken her. Which may have been a much better choice because Kim has no idea how the baby is doing on a day to day basis.

• Love 8

This notion that Kim basically doesn't give a crap about her children and doesnt do any parenting has taken on a life of its own. She may not be a 100% hands on mom but do you really believe she has no clue what's going on with her newborn child in her home? Yes I'm sure Kim doesn't bother holding her at all or poor Chicago could be getting smacked around by nannies and Kim wouldn't bat an eye.

6 hours ago, howmanywords said:

This notion that Kim basically doesn't give a crap about her children and doesnt do any parenting has taken on a life of its own. She may not be a 100% hands on mom but do you really believe she has no clue what's going on with her newborn child in her home? Yes I'm sure Kim doesn't bother holding her at all or poor Chicago could be getting smacked around by nannies and Kim wouldn't bat an eye.

I think there are such extreme opinions on the Kardashian empire and Kim in particular because they send mixed messages but also get upset when people call them out. I'm sure Kim loves her children a lot and would be protective against anyone who dared to say anything out of turn about her family. Her having nannies to help her take care of her children isn't indicative of her not being a hands on mom or not being invested in the welfare and happiness of her children. The mixed message though is that sometimes Kim seems to maximize her children for an opportunity to be seen and be relevant. Why else would you take a toddler to a fashion row and sit front row with them if not to be seen and capitalize on a great photo op for the West family?

I find it really sad that we as a society have come to a place where people like the Kardashians are rewarded to such lengths for contributing very little. Their earnings are completely dependent on their looks and ability to be risque (which often means a lot of mostly naked moments) and you get the extreme one of group of people that think they're satanic and the other extreme that think they're examples of feminism and female empowerment. I don't agree with either and it really grinds my gears when they try to suggest what they do is about empowerment. However, I don't think they're particularly horrible people. In fact, I think I could easily have a pleasant conversation with them (though I'm not sure how deep the conversation could really be).

• Love 8

I don't think that Kim is a completely negligent Mom (speaking for myself, others might), but to me, it appears that she cares far more about her children as accessories, than she does about being a present-parent; the above-mentioned plopping a baby North, front row at NYFW was just ridiculous, & an obvious attention-grab. I think that she loves them, as much as she can love anyone who's not herself, & I think she does want them to have the very best "things" that life can offer them, but I don't think that she wants to be bothered with them on a minute-by-minute basis, probably not even a day-to-day basis. For example, wasn't Chicago like exactly a week old, & Kim was doing a topless photo shoot on the beach? Why couldn't she take even a few weeks off, & enjoy the birth of her newest baby, without making the attention switch to her & her body? She cares far more about being a MILF than she does about being a Mommy.

I also have 2 kids, opposite genders, older girl, younger boy, just like North & Saint, & I can't imagine that she doesn't hear herself with the extremely obvious favoritism that she has for North. She said in an interview that she wanted to have a shower for the new baby, because she wanted North to get excited & know that she was getting a sister. She wanted Chicago to be a girl, so North would have a sister to be close with. Then, she said on TV, so there's no way that the words were twisted, that North hates Saint, & was almost sing-songy laughing about it. I'm not a perfect parent by any stretch of the imagination, but I think a decent parent, especially one who is in the public eye & has access to exactly what s/he said in public, would worry more about the non-favored child, & do whatever she could to make that child feel loved & wanted, which doesn't seem like is the case here. Her family's bias towards girls has imprinted on her, too, & even more than her putting herself front & center, her bias against Saint makes me think that she's not a good parent at all, really, not even a good person at all. That poor guy, it just breaks my heart that he's going to grow up & read all of this crap she's spewed, letting him know that Mommy favors North, not him. She is so blessed to have had 2 healthy pregnancies, resulting in 2 beautiful, healthy children, & then to have the means to have a 3rd child via surrogate (how many of us could write a check for that??) is an extraordinary blessing, too, & when she's with them, or she talks about them, it's like she's talking about a pretty, new sweater, not a miracle human being that she created, even North. I do think that she loves Saint, but I think that he'll always be far down on the list, way below the girls.

Full confession: I think Saint is the cutest thing this side of my kids, but I feel so sorry for him, if my above-post didn't answer that clearly. I always notice when he's not treated fairly, which is most of the time, so I may be skewed in the opposite way from Kim Kardashian, where I think Saint is the golden child. That poor kid, I honestly pray for him, he has a tough road ahead. 

• Love 14
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I don't think Kim is that callous, but I don't think she's all that emotionally invested either. I don't think she would allow anyone to mistreat her children, but at the end of the day, Kim's first priority is Kim. I think she loves her children, but she's like many women in her income bracket: she's bothered when she feels like being bothered and everything else is left to the help. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9
39 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Whelp, apparently Kylie was getting too much attention. Kim now has North taking topless photos of her:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5368743/Kim-Kardashian-shares-topless-picture-taken-North.html#article-5368743

Great parenting, Kimmie. If you want to flash your surgically inflated tits and ass on Instagram that's your business, but leave your child out of it. 

I fucking knew it! The moment I read that Kylie Jenner's baby pics broke IG records, my first thought was - I bet Kim is going to post something something risque in the next coming days, lol.

• Love 9

Oh good grief! Just take your naked photos yourself, post them yourself, and ask for like a lot of like, likes because you’re feeling sad that people might not like, like you as much as your younger sister surgical doppelgänger. Using your child is disgusting and is one more sign that the pimp mama gene has been passed down to you. 

• Love 11

I think what irritates me the most is Kim knew a picture like that would stir up controversy, yet she was still willing to put an innocent child in the middle of that to fulfill her endless need for attention. I don't have any issue with a parent changing clothes in front of their kid, but this was a clearly staged photograph. North didn't just pick up the phone and shoot from a conveniently flattering angle while Kim had her back arched and her bra halfway down. To use a four year-old in that manner is a sickening level of narcissism. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I think what irritates me the most is Kim knew a picture like that would stir up controversy, yet she was still willing to put an innocent child in the middle of that to fulfill her endless need for attention. I don't have any issue with a parent changing clothes in front of their kid, but this was a clearly staged photograph. North didn't just pick up the phone and shoot from a conveniently flattering angle while Kim had her back arched and her bra halfway down. To use a four year-old in that manner is a sickening level of narcissism. 

Maybe Saint will grow up to be a photographer and Kim will be his muse. He can take naked pics of mommy in the nursing home.  That meme of Kris egging Kim at the Playboy shoot? Put Saint (or North) in Kris’s place.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

And that is the crux of the matter with Kim in particular. She can implant fake body parts and deny it, she can have endless cosmetic surgery and take naked pictures of herself and post it all over her social media while denying that she doesn't use her body to sell sex and keep herself relevant (and therefore rich), BUT she has the audacity to act downright clueless and offended as if she can't for the life of her can't figure out why people think she's a shallow person who uses her children like her most favourite accessories rather than treat them like little human beings that you want to nurture and protect them from all of that is evil and maintain that beautiful innocence for as long as possible. I don't care that she's changing in front of her daughter but I certainly don't believe that her daughter caught her in a candid moment. I think it was manufactured to some extent and she's using her daughter as the reason for why she's posting the picture. The saddest part is that she wants to get all mama bear when people talk about her children but she's exposing her daughter to negativity by sharing moments like this that should be kept personal and not for the rest of the world to dissect. It's one thing for the world to talk about celebrity children through random sightings as they live their life, but it seems like selling your children for fame when you use them as a means to gain attention for yourself. 

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 11

Good god.  First North was demanding couture at Five months, and now she’s doing nude photography.  That kid sure is mature.  

The good news is that Saint is sort of protected from all this fuckery, but the bad news is that he’s in the Rob seat.  

Not sure yet how she’ll position the little one.    

• Love 8
On 2/8/2018 at 10:24 PM, RHJunkie said:

And that is the crux of the matter with Kim in particular. She can implant fake body parts and deny it, she can have endless cosmetic surgery and take naked pictures of herself and post it all over her social media while denying that she doesn't use her body to sell sex and keep herself relevant (and therefore rich), BUT she has the audacity to act downright clueless and offended as if she can't for the life of her can't figure out why people think she's a shallow person who uses her children like her most favourite accessories rather than treat them like little human beings that you want to nurture and protect them from all of that is evil and maintain that beautiful innocence for as long as possible. I don't care that she's changing in front of her daughter but I certainly don't believe that her daughter caught her in a candid moment. I think it was manufactured to some extent and she's using her daughter as the reason for why she's posting the picture. The saddest part is that she wants to get all mama bear when people talk about her children but she's exposing her daughter to negativity by sharing moments like this that should be kept personal and not for the rest of the world to dissect. It's one thing for the world to talk about celebrity children through random sightings as they live their life, but it seems like selling your children for fame when you use them as a means to gain attention for yourself. 

So true.  Something is just not right with Kim.  Something is missing.  She doesn't have that little voice in her head that says," Wait, no, that's inappropriate.  That's not right for a child.  That's abusive. That's harmful. That would cause a lot of concern and worry that something really wrong is going on here. Let me put my own ego aside, and my child's welfare first."  She doesn't have it.  My prediction is that there will be further actions that cause an investigation.  But, in Hollywood, the rich and famous get away with most anything.  So, I'm sure she isn't concerned.   

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So true.  Something is just not right with Kim.  Something is missing.  She doesn't have that little voice in her head that says," Wait, no, that's inappropriate.  That's not right for a child.  That's abusive. That's harmful. That would cause a lot of concern and worry that something really wrong is going on here. Let me put my own ego aside, and my child's welfare first."  She doesn't have it.  My prediction is that there will be further actions that cause an investigation.  But, in Hollywood, the rich and famous get away with most anything.  So, I'm sure she isn't concerned.   

I read once that a mother with narcissistic personality disorder doesn’t see the actual child in her son or daughter, but instead sees someone who can do something for her in order to get the attention she craves. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

She probably thinks it's so hilarious that other people are so offended by it as if we don't damn well know that she posted it precisely because it would gain some traction and get people talking her name. Her and her mother seem the most obsessed with relevancy and will do anything to get it. These are the two same people that used a sex tape to launch an actual career - they don't need to think about what's appropriate or not because to them, any publicity is good publicity. They are proof of that and I guess if their theory keeps working, what incentive do they have to do different? 

• Love 3
On 2/8/2018 at 10:24 PM, RHJunkie said:

I concur. I may be remembering wrong, but I believe there was an episode that was pre-North where Kourtney said something like Kim uses Mason to get likes on social media. Now Kim just uses North for that.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I concur. I may be remembering wrong, but I believe there was an episode that was pre-North where Kourtney said something like Kim uses Mason to get likes on social media. Now Kim just uses North for that.

Yeah, Kourtney was trying to decide who to put in charge of Mason if something were to happen to her and Scott and she picked Khole and Kim was mad. And Kourtney said Khole actually does things with Mason because she wants to and all Kim wants are pictures.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah, Kourtney was trying to decide who to put in charge of Mason if something were to happen to her and Scott and she picked Khole and Kim was mad. And Kourtney said Khole actually does things with Mason because she wants to and all Kim wants are pictures.

I suppose that Khloe is more likely to be a better caregiver than Kim, but, still.......I used to find her tolerable, but,.....naaaaa......not now.  Perhaps, her own motherhood will being some change and inner reflection.  Time will tell.  This obsession with physical appearance and being all nasty like, has just warped their minds, imo.  There's something about walking around with this idea that everyone is dying for you show your naked body to them, because you are just so damned awesome, that makes you unattractive to me.  And pathetic.  Not sure if therapy would help.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:57 PM, nexxie said:

I read once that a mother with narcissistic personality disorder doesn’t see the actual child in her son or daughter, but instead sees someone who can do something for her in order to get the attention she craves. 

Correct. Does not see the child as a separate individual, only sees the child as an extension of herself.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, suomi said:

Correct. Does not see the child as a separate individual, only sees the child as an extension of herself.

And this is why  I’ll bet Chicago will  be the Khloe of Kim’s family.  

• Love 4
11 hours ago, suomi said:

Kylie's been out and about and everyone's marveling at how fast her stomach went down after giving birth. So of course Kim has to post a "Look at me!!!! I'm so skinny too!!!" selfie. Never mind that she's been photoshopped to death in that bikini picture.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Picture taken the week Chicago was born. 39 inch hips, my ass. She also needs to add a good eight inches to that waist measurement.

nintchdbpict000380486218.jpg

Thats why she has the tits on display, to distract form the gigantic ass.

• Love 6

This is one of those non-photoshopped paparazzi pictures that she's upset got printed, correct?  Because she looks lumpy, frumpy, and sad.  If this is photo where she actually thinks she looks good then her body dysmorphia is even worse than I thought.

• Love 5

I would think it wouldn’t be that difficult to achieve a 24” waist with a tummy tuck and liposuction. Of course, she would like us to believe she just has an exceptional, naturally beautiful body despite gaining 70 lbs. while pregnant. She would NEVER confess to cosmetic surgery to achieve her look...Roll eyes... sure Kimmee.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Frost said:

This is one of those non-photoshopped paparazzi pictures that she's upset got printed, correct?  Because she looks lumpy, frumpy, and sad.  If this is photo where she actually thinks she looks good then her body dysmorphia is even worse than I thought.

No I think it’s one from a photo shoot she did. 

She’s delusional about her size. When those Mexico pics got released she.couldn’t keep her story straight , first they were photoshopped to make her look bad,then she looked bad because she hadn’t exercised in weeks!!  

I bet her assistants have specially made tape measures to stroke her ego. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Frost said:

She was doing a photoshoot on the beach & this picture was her just walking, not one of the photos from the shoot. I'm sure the photos from the shoot will be suitably photoshopped so that her photo body will look nothing like her actual body. As usual.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Her boobs are awfully firm and high for being in her thirties and having given birth to two kids.   

Awfully firm and high for boobs of that age and size even for no pregnancies.

17 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim Kardashian's Giving You Clothes Off Her Back and Butt

She's donating a whole 10% again. 

Never worn bikini bottoms? Must be less than 39 inches. 

I wonder if Kanye  cleaned her closet again. 

15 hours ago, GaT said:

If she actually worked out as much and as hard as she says she does, she would look like that.

• Love 1

So scrolling through Kim's Instagram and came across this that according to Instagram was posted 6 days ago. WTF is even going on with this picture? She doesn't even look like that in real life. KIM YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE. Sigh I love to talk trash with the rest of y'all about the Kardashian-Jenner clan and their leaches but I'm going to legit pray for this woman because she's truly mental. 

Screenshot_20180219-005834.jpg

• Love 3
12 hours ago, AntAnn said:

I don’t get why all their pictures have to be in la toilet..gross. They have gorgeous designer homes... no?

If you take a pic of yourself using the mirror reflection, you look thinner.  And it might be easier to Photoshop bathroom pics.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

If you take a pic of yourself using the mirror reflection, you look thinner.  And it might be easier to Photoshop bathroom pics.

I like to see their bathrooms...I remember the earlier seasons where they'd be hanging out on a couch in there having wine!  One of them said "your sister was having drama in the bathroom."  There is barely room in my bathroom to towel yourself off, let alone have drama!!!

• Love 2

Her right arm looks withered. 

1 hour ago, OnceSane said:

That wide door probably does make it easier. 

The light switch isn’t square. She’s vertically stretched herself out Paula Abdul style. 

6 hours ago, GaT said:

Do you think she feels that Khloe's vagina got too much attention in the show last night?

http://www.eonline.com/news/916397/why-kim-kardashian-dyed-her-hair-pink?cmpid=rd-xfinity-comcast-eonline

Between Khloe’s vagina and Kylie’s power to boost or tank instagram/snapchat, Kim’s probably losing her shit about now - no doubt begging Kanye to let her exploit Chi in some magazine spread.

on edit: ‘Course she did! (look below)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2