Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Funny how what she’s doing is so opposite all the stuff Kanye’s been tweeting about. 

For all the influence he supposedly has over her, clearly she’s not toning her public persona down at all.

She can't afford to. As crazy as Kanye comes across, many will ignore his personal beliefs and antics in favour of what they feel is a good rapper who makes good music. Kim's entire career isn't based on a talent, but rather a persona. If she tones down her persona, it will automatically be associated with her being in agreeance with her husband's beliefs which may be both untrue and potentially damaging to her. Kim and Kanye don't seem like either have a lot of political discussions so even if they differ politically, that doesn't necessarily mean friction for them.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

She can't afford to. As crazy as Kanye comes across, many will ignore his personal beliefs and antics in favour of what they feel is a good rapper who makes good music. Kim's entire career isn't based on a talent, but rather a persona. If she tones down her persona, it will automatically be associated with her being in agreeance with her husband's beliefs which may be both untrue and potentially damaging to her. Kim and Kanye don't seem like either have a lot of political discussions so even if they differ politically, that doesn't necessarily mean friction for them.

A lot will depend on how his next record is reviewed, he could go into a meltdown again if it doesn’t go well. 

I think they’re living pretty separate lives. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Anytime another celebrity is getting more attention, Kim's fallback is to release nude photos. She's like a broken record at this point. 

Really. And this time it may also be an attempt to distract from new stories about Kanye’s mental health.

• Love 8

The long awaited (cough) KKW Body has been unveiled, I mean unboxed - for those who have eye bleach handy, you can see it at Kim’s snapchat.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, nexxie said:

The long awaited (cough) KKW Body has been unveiled, I mean unboxed - for those who have eye bleach handy, you can see it at Kim’s snapchat.

Didn’t some other designer use a female body for one of his perfumes? Is this different because it’s supposedly an exact replica of her own figure? With only minor tweaks I’m sure. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Didn’t some other designer use a female body for one of his perfumes? Is this different because it’s supposedly an exact replica of her own figure? With only minor tweaks I’m sure. 

Here’s one:

2012%2B9:37:01%2BAM

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Yep, Jean Paul Gaultier, nothing new about what she's doing.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, AntAnn said:

Vicky Tiel as well. I can’t link but you can google her bottles. They were works of art.

Kim’s body isn’t a work of art, it’s more a work of plastic surgery and photo shop. 

• Love 6

Well she released comments on social media defending freedom of speech after Kanye's series of tweets (while also distancing herself from his views) but what's disingenuous is summarizing comments about Kanye's mental well-being as being the sole result of his support of Trump. I'm pretty sure his history of erratic behaviour and publicized psychotic breakdown has a bit more to do with questions of mental illness/breakdown than it does about his support of Trump. Many disagree with Trump supporters and they may be called many things (as are non-Trump supporters), but I've never seen (nor do I believe it's a 'thing') to automatically characterize Trump supporters as being mentally ill. She's reaching here. Many saw Kanye as a narcissist and lunatic long before this stuff happened.

And how can you endorse and support a politician while not agreeing with their politics? They're a POLITICIAN...if you don't agree with their politics then what is there to support and endorse?

• Love 5
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

I want to say one of Jennifer Lopez's jlo perfumes was in a body bottle, like ten years ago or something. The difference being her body is real .

• Love 5
On 4/10/2018 at 3:46 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

The boobs were supposed to distract you from the needle marks

The boobs are contractually obliged to appear in every Kim shot.  Always.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

The boobs are contractually obliged to appear in every Kim shot.  Always.

How would we know it’s Kim if the boobs weren’t on display? And now we can identify her by the snatch also. After all the face is ever changing.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, suomi said:

Of course it will be in her home or out on the front lawn maybe with a huge spotlight for night time viewing. 

And Kris will have one right in the foyer of her house. 

24 minutes ago, suomi said:

Very fitting that   peach nectar is part of the fragrance.  

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, suomi said:

I think they made the ass smaller.

How much time a day do you think she spends naked around other people? Does everyone who works for her have to see her naked all day?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I think they made the ass smaller.

How much time a day do you think she spends naked around other people? Does everyone who works for her have to see her naked all day?

How did they smooth out the cellulite?

• Love 3

That's Kourtney on the right, isn't it? So there was a time when Kourtney was the "pretty one" & not Kim? That must have chapped Kim's not-yet-enormous ass. 

• Love 3

Wow, Kourtney is beautiful in that pic.  If that's Kim's original nose, why would she ever change it?  It looks perfectly in proportion to her face.

• Love 5

Kourtney looked exactly like a young Kris. Regarding Kim, it's hard to tell if that's her original nose. Rich kids in L.A. start getting plastic surgery at a very young age, so who knows. Either way, she shouldn't have had all the surgeries she did. She went from being a beauty to looking like a contestant on RuPaul's Drag Race.

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Kourtney looked exactly like a young Kris. Regarding Kim, it's hard to tell if that's her original nose. Rich kids in L.A. start getting plastic surgery at a very young age, so who knows. Either way, she shouldn't have had all the surgeries she did. She went from being a beauty to looking like a contestant on RuPaul's Drag Race.

Saw a rerun of them in Cuba today and wow!! The changes in her face since that short time ago!  It actually moved!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, chabelisaywow said:

Nice picture of Robert, Sr. with all of this children. 

Are you saying that because Khloe isn't in the picture? LOL

• Love 11

I saw pics of Kim at her school reunion. She was actually smiling ( the best she can anyway). So different from the stone face she has the rest of the time.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I saw pics of Kim at her school reunion. She was actually smiling ( the best she can anyway). So different from the stone face she has the rest of the time.

That's because she was looking at everyone else thinking & thinking "I have absolutely no talent, but I'm rich & famous & you're not. Ha ha ha."

• Love 4

Brody’s getting married soon.. I wonder if he’ll invite his ex step siblings, ex step mom, half sisters and father?  And if invited, who will attend?

Is it proper to refer to Caitlyn as his father? She can’t be his mother, that’s impossible physically. 

21 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Brody’s getting married soon.. I wonder if he’ll invite his ex step siblings, ex step mom, half sisters and father?  And if invited, who will attend?

Is it proper to refer to Caitlyn as his father? She can’t be his mother, that’s impossible physically. 

At least Caitlyn will attend - she was at the bridal shower.

When Brandon got married only Kendall and Kylie were invited. I remember Brody being pissed because Kim wouldn't let his girlfriend attend her wedding to Kanye, so it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't extend an invite to the Kardashians.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

I think Kendall and Kylie still refer to Caitlyn as their dad, so probably.

I can get used to her being a woman but I'm not sure I'll ever get used to calling a Baby Boomer "Caitlyn."

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

The misogyny of traditional Bachelor parties  aside ( Caitlyn was a frequent guest at the Playboy mansion back in the day, so F off with that), if she’d been more involved in her children’s lives, she wouldn’t be thinking from the perspective of “my” first bridal shower.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

What is happening to Caitlyn's face? Zoom in, it looks like when paint starts to peel & starts lifting off of the surface, especially on her chin.

• Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Brody’s girl looks like a sweetie. Love her outfit.  Is she the one Kim refused to allow him to bring to her wedding?

Caitlyns hands?  Ugh !

She is, yes.

In other pictures I've seen of her she reminds me of a younger, more wholesome version of Holly Madison. I think her and Brody make a really cute couple. He seems to have really matured since his douche-lord days on Princes of Malibu.

In Kim related news, she was partying in Vegas this weekend and is now in New York for the Met gala. Hopefully her assistant reminds her to call the nannies and check on her props, I mean, children. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

She is, yes.

In other pictures I've seen of her she reminds me of a younger, more wholesome version of Holly Madison. I think her and Brody make a really cute couple. He seems to have really matured since his douche-lord days on Princes of Malibu.

In Kim related news, she was partying in Vegas this weekend and is now in New York for the Met gala. Hopefully her assistant reminds her to call the nannies and check on her props, I mean, children. 

I guess she delivered Kanye to Wyoming, did she take away his phone or is he still tweeting? I wonder if they’re trying to get him back on his meds? I guess no more Met Gala for Kanye..

• Love 2
(edited)

Kim was with Kanye for like 3 days up in the mountains before she took off for Vegas. And Kourtney is on *another* getaway with her boy toy. I think at this point their kids should all just have the same nannies.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Kim was with Kanye for like 3 days up in the mountains before she took off for Vegas. And Kourtney is on *another* getaway with her boy toy. I think at this point their kids should all just have the same nannies.

Probably snuck out while he was sleeping off his meds.

• Love 1

That outfit she wore to the Cher concert? 

I wonder how many guys sniffed the seat  she used? She has a hairless snatch and  no underwear.... not only does she leave damp marks on her chair, she leaves her crotch open to whoever else left some type of bacteria on it before her. 

And in other news.... three kids wondered where Mommy is tonight..

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't watch the show and rarely see her anywhere else but this is too good not to share. She's doing that thing with her mouth. It's like watching a robot doing an impression of a human. (The last video, at the bottom of the page)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/amp20195466/kim-kardashian-cher-concert-costume-high-school-reunion/#ampshare=https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a20195466/kim-kardashian-cher-concert-costume-high-school-reunion/

Edited by suomi

Is she trying to do the Cher mouth? She always had a weird mouth movement.

i wonder who picked up the tab for all those ladies in Vegas and did Kris make the sign a non disclosure agreement before being allowed to hang with Kim.

• Love 3

I actually like Kim's Met Gala look (if you think the cleavage is excessive it's not when next to some of the other dresses, hell its somewhat tame compared to some of the OTT elaborate looks that are happening there..just take a look at twitter and see who's trending, Kim hasn't made a blip). Rihanna is dressed like the pope, Kendall on the other hand looks like she's going out for drinks

IMG_20180507_212600.jpg

• Love 5