Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

For all their faults Kim and Kanye sure make cute kids.

And if they don't grow up suitably attractive...there's always the magic of contouring and plastic surgery... 

• Love 6
On 3/18/2018 at 11:09 AM, BitterApple said:

Chi's adorable but I love how she's looking at Kim like "who the hell are you?". There's no recognition in her eyes whatsoever.

She has the “who is this person and where is my nanny?” look down pat. 

• Love 6

I disagree -- this is NOT a cute baby. I'm just not one of those people who thinks all babies are cute simply because they are babies.

This one is going to be the Khloe of the bunch -- the unattractive (when compared to her siblings) oddball whose parentage will always be up for questioning since she was carried by a surrogate.

• Love 5

There is no way you can predict how a 2 month old baby is going to look when she's older.  Babies change as they get older - some for the better some for the worse. There were all sorts of harsh comments about North when she was a baby then she started growing into her looks.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

There is no way you can predict how a 2 month old baby is going to look when she's older.  Babies change as they get older - some for the better some for the worse. There were all sorts of harsh comments about North when she was a baby then she started growing into her looks.

Let's hope so, because this one isn't off to a great start!!! :-D :-D :-D

1 hour ago, Frost said:

That's harsh.  I think she's a beautiful baby with a dumb name.

My opinion is not harsh. Its just that. My opinion. I could say your opinion that she is beautiful is ridiculous, but I didn't. That's your opinion and you are welcome to it. My opinion is that this is not an attractive baby. You have a great day! :-D

• Love 4
On 2/19/2018 at 1:38 PM, OnceSane said:

If you take a pic of yourself using the mirror reflection, you look thinner.  And it might be easier to Photoshop bathroom pics.

Yep.  See how she’s standing in front of a solid  dark surface?  You can’t tell if it’s warped.  Two other things, but nothing to do with the bathroom-there are “skinny mirrors” and apps to skinnify.  She just forgot the filter and left herself looking pasty and a bit doughy.  Probably to look “real “.  I see you Kim.  Damn, she looks weird.  That shade of blonde is aging and harsh on every human on earth.

I also think the baby is cute as a bug.  All the kardashian grand children are adorable.  

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 2

Kim's Myspace account. Take a look at the 3rd picture down in the first column, how can she have that body & ruin it?

Edited by GaT
because I type dumb when I drink
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim's Myspace account. Take a look at the 3 picture down in the first column, how she have that body & ruin it?

Oh damn these pictures are really great, shame what she's done to herself. But I love the picture of Scott, Rob and Reggie. 

• Love 3
On 23.3.2018 at 6:15 AM, GaT said:

Kim's Myspace account. Take a look at the 3rd picture down in the first column, how can she have that body & ruin it?

wow those old pictures. she and Kourtney were gorgeous, Kim now looks kind of grotesque and even Kourtney has messed with her face. Kylie is completely unrecognisable, it's a pity we'll never know how her adult face would have looked like.

• Love 3

I just want to confess to the thread: I have Kim's Crystal Gardenia perfume, and I really enjoy it. Whenever I wear it, I get asked what perfume I have on and it's quite embarrassing to say "Kim Kardashian..." Sometimes I just pretend I don't know.

That Myspace picture of Kim on the roller skates with the chunky gold necklace! I wish they'd do a Man on the Street type interview and ask people who that woman in the picture is. You show people that picture and most wouldn't guess it was Kim. Especially teens, who definitely know Kim now but missed when she first hit the scene in 06 or whatever it was.

Edited by The Ascension
spelling
  • Love 3

The sad thing is she looks fine in the original picture. Other than the outfit being hideous its not like there are major visible flaws to her body. I had to do a double take to see the changes she made which shows how obsessively critical she is. If it wasn't for the Photoshop flub of the objects it wouldn't even be noticable.

• Love 4
On 3/18/2018 at 12:09 PM, BitterApple said:

Chi's adorable but I love how she's looking at Kim like "who the hell are you?". There's no recognition in her eyes whatsoever.

My oldest is almost 12 and looks at me like a total stranger when I ask him if he did his homework

On 3/26/2018 at 1:01 AM, Maharincess said:

She used to be so beautiful. If I were her I'd look in the mirror and want to kick the shit out of myself. 

According to Kim’s first husband, who she eloped with at age 20 and divorced a couple years later, Kim was already numerous plastic surgeries into the game.  I not sure we’ve ever seen a digital photo of Kim that hasn’t been to the lab.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

According to Kim’s first husband, who she eloped with at age 20 and divorced a couple years later, Kim was already numerous plastic surgeries into the game.  I not sure we’ve ever seen a digital photo of Kim that hasn’t been to the lab.

So she started back when her dad was still alive?  That makes it sadder, somehow.

I don't know if her Instagram stories are still up but last night she was posting a TON of old pics. Looked like photo album pages and old scrapbooks. A lot of the pics I never saw before and it was bizarre how different her face looked. I knew she had a ton of work but these pics made it so glaring. And a much younger MJ looked exactly like Kris.

• Love 2

I read the Elle Magazine article- Kim is nice enough, but so oddly detached. And I can't tell if the writer is throwing shade, but I suspect they aren't. There is a lot about how sterile and silent and light beige/off white the house is. Even though she has three small children and a dog. Everything is controlled- the staff all have to wear black. She deletes everything off of her phone at the end of every day. Kim says they are a "no label" house. The realest she gets is when she talks about her previous pregnancies and how difficult they were. 

There is also a comment at the start of the article about how she looks like she's in her  20s even though she's 37- and then later talks about how much time she spends in the gym, in hair/makeup, in various beauty treatments. Yeah, anyone who dedicates that much time and money on her appearance better look fresh. 

And "Kanye encouraged me to have opinions." Reading this article, it seems like she doesn't need him to encourage her- she has plenty of opinions about how everything should be controlled,  quiet and contained. I wonder if the writer wants us to admire Kim, but the result kind of made me sad. It all sounds exhausting.

Just so weird. 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Pogojoco said:

I read the Elle Magazine article- Kim is nice enough, but so oddly detached. And I can't tell if the writer is throwing shade, but I suspect they aren't. There is a lot about how sterile and silent and light beige/off white the house is. Even though she has three small children and a dog. Everything is controlled- the staff all have to wear black. She deletes everything off of her phone at the end of every day. Kim says they are a "no label" house. The realest she gets is when she talks about her previous pregnancies and how difficult they were. 

There is also a comment at the start of the article about how she looks like she's in her  20s even though she's 37- and then later talks about how much time she spends in the gym, in hair/makeup, in various beauty treatments. Yeah, anyone who dedicates that much time and money on her appearance better look fresh. 

And "Kanye encouraged me to have opinions." Reading this article, it seems like she doesn't need him to encourage her- she has plenty of opinions about how everything should be controlled,  quiet and contained. I wonder if the writer wants us to admire Kim, but the result kind of made me sad. It all sounds exhausting.

Just so weird. 

I had to read the article to find out the "no label" stuff,& I just don't even know what to say. Staff removes the label from water bottles, that's kind of ridiculous. Also this:

She’s never done extensions, doesn’t need them. The Armenian side of her family took care of that.

The very top of the page is a close up of her eyes, & what clearly looks like to me, individual eyelashes. She just can't stop lying.

Now, I have a question that is sorta related. In the article the writer uses the phrase "Yeezy x Walgreens", when Kim & Kylie did a makeup release together it was "KKW x Kylie", & there's a duet called "Halle x Chloe". What is with this x thing? Is it "times"? Does it stand for something else? Why is it always in lowercase? I've seen it in other places, but never heard it pronounced. I feel like I have missed something, & can't figure out what it means or where it came from.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, GaT said:

I had to read the article to find out the "no label" stuff,& I just don't even know what to say. Staff removes the label from water bottles, that's kind of ridiculous. Also this:

The very top of the page is a close up of her eyes, & what clearly looks like to me, individual eyelashes. She just can't stop lying.

Now, I have a question that is sorta related. In the article the writer uses the phrase "Yeezy x Walgreens", when Kim & Kylie did a makeup release together it was "KKW x Kylie", & there's a duet called "Halle x Chloe". What is with this x thing? Is it "times"? Does it stand for something else? Why is it always in lowercase? I've seen it in other places, but never heard it pronounced. I feel like I have missed something, & can't figure out what it means or where it came from.

The "x" is for and in these instances. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Pogojoco said:

Just so weird. 

She always complains about her awful pregnancies. I suspect she uses them as justification to herself and the public for going the surrogate route. And personally I doubt they were all that bad. 

The no labels thing? Ridiculous,  probably a Kanye idea. No advertising for anyone but him. 

• Love 1

How they can be a no label household when their closets alone are filled with labels? What does that even mean?

Looks are subjective but there's no part of me that looks at Kim and thinks she's in her 20s.

As for that IG picture, it's sad that for as much as she talks about her body and being proud of it, yet she photoshops herself for such unnecessary reasons. Looking at that picture and even the photoshop version of it, there's no way I believe that her bikini bathroom selfie where she was trying to show off her skinny body was in any way non-photoshopped picture.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Maybe Kim buys a store brand and removes the label so Kanye won't know the difference :)

Does he even live there? She always talks about how he sends her hundred of emails telling her what to wear/what not to wear anymore, pictures of stuff she she should start wearing. Most couples actually talk to each other. I did hear he has been holed up in Montana or Idaho working on his new musical masterpiece. I guess he’ll bond with the baby when he gets back.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kanye is back. He was at the march in DC the other day with Kim and North. IMO the bizarre house rules are his doing. The staff having to wear black sounds like something he would do.

Wonder if he gifts them with Yeezy sneakers as part of the uniform.

23 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kanye is back. He was at the march in DC the other day with Kim and North. IMO the bizarre house rules are his doing. The staff having to wear black sounds like something he would do.

That's definitely all Kanye. Remember when there was that blow-up with his bodyguard and the bodyguard said Kim was really nice and Kanye was an asshole? She has a lot of negative qualities but I don't see her henpecking her staff. I also think the empty, beige, soulless house is his doing as well. The house Kim owned prior to marrying him was gorgeous and nicely decorated. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

That's definitely all Kanye. Remember when there was that blow-up with his bodyguard and the bodyguard said Kim was really nice and Kanye was an asshole? She has a lot of negative qualities but I don't see her henpecking her staff. I also think the empty, beige, soulless house is his doing as well. The house Kim owned prior to marrying him was gorgeous and nicely decorated. 

I guess he’s encouraged her to have opinions, but none that he has to pay attention to. 

One inconsistency, she says her dog doesn’t bark? How about that episode when she switched with Kourtney’s dog cause her own barked all the time? No way 1 session with Cesar Millan cured that, Kim doesn’t have the personality to carry thru with his methods. I wonder if she had it debarked or it’s stuck out somewhere in the recesses of the mansion and trotted out for play time with North.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I guess he’s encouraged her to have opinions

He's encouraged her to have his opinions

6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

One inconsistency, she says her dog doesn’t bark? How about that episode when she switched with Kourtney’s dog cause her own barked all the time? No way 1 session with Cesar Millan cured that, Kim doesn’t have the personality to carry thru with his methods. I wonder if she had it debarked or it’s stuck out somewhere in the recesses of the mansion and trotted out for play time with North.

She doesn't have to carry thru with his methods, that's the job of the dressed in all black staff.

• Love 6

I don't think the beige/white stuff is Kanye. I think it's Kim trying to be in control of an increasingly overwhelming life. And preeclampsia is real and awful, and I don't doubt she had it. I just found the article and her life exhausting. 

• Love 3

I too believe she had preeclampsia. It first came out she had it years ago when it was said North had to be induced so its not something that was floated around recently as a surrogate excuse. Kim has been pretty upfront and said she didn't enjoy being pregnant and I won't fault her for it. I stopped at two because my first was rough and my 2nd was even worse. You can love your children but hate the process it took to get them here. Not all women have these walk in the park pregnancies like Kourtney. All you had to see was how severely swollen she looked during her pregnancy with North and its not very hard to believe she was dealing with preeclampsia, and yes its very serious.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, GaT said:

He's encouraged her to have his opinions

She doesn't have to carry thru with his methods, that's the job of the dressed in all black staff.

Eventually that dog will disappear. All Kardashian pets do. Only Gabana,who was one of a pair, was around long enough to die of old age. Kylie’s mini greyhounds apparently are still alive, but she has had several others that “poof” gone. 

• Love 1
On 3/28/2018 at 4:13 PM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

My oldest is almost 12 and looks at me like a total stranger when I ask him if he did his homework

She's on the top right. 

Kris, Kourt, Kim, then Khloe, Kendall, and Kylie. 

IMG_3069.PNG

• Love 5

I didn't realize that Kendall & Kylie both had their noses done, & I wouldn't have recognized Kris at all. Kourtney seems the one who has had the least work on her face.

• Love 6

Kourtney was naturally very pretty; she’s just making a weird face there. 

I actually thought Kylie was very cute and people were unnecessarily cruel to her. She would’ve grown into her face, and maybe could’ve gotten some subtle lip filler and been fine. Instead she got the 1980s hooker with a heart of mechanical steel deluxe package. 

• Love 8
(edited)
On 3/31/2018 at 8:56 PM, Petunia13 said:

She's on the top right. 

Kris, Kourt, Kim, then Khloe, Kendall, and Kylie. 

IMG_3069.PNG

Oh my, lol. Wouldn't have thought that Kendall had any work done until I saw her nose in this picture. Is that a real picture of her? It does look like Kris's original now (and holy moly does she look different!). I'll give some leeway to Khloe because when you lose weight, you can look quite different. I do think she's had her nose done though and her lips do seem larger since her weight loss. I doubt that's because her skinny face just makes them look larger.

I don't think Kourtney fits the meme though. Her change hasn't been that drastic. At times I can believe that she may have had a nose job but based on her current pictures, it's possible that it's just contouring that makes her nose a bit more straight and narrow looking. Other than maybe botox, I think Kourtney has aged the most naturally it seems.

Edited by RHJunkie
On 3/31/2018 at 8:41 PM, GaT said:

I didn't realize that Kendall & Kylie both had their noses done, & I wouldn't have recognized Kris at all. Kourtney seems the one who has had the least work on her face.

I honestly had no idea that was Kris!  Kourtney is the only one of those girls that still looks somewhat the same.

• Love 2

Just saw this pic on the People homepage and asked myself "who is that woman with Kanye and the kids?" Then read the caption and realized it's supposed to be Kim. Her face is completely unrecognizable.

kim-kardashian-family.jpg

• Love 11
(edited)

That is the most miserable family photo I've ever seen. Kim looks like she's holding a bag of dog turds, Kanye clearly ran out of happy pills, Saint is searching for his nanny as usual, and North looks like she had to be bribed with a swimming pool full of candy to squeeze out a half-hearted smile. Somebody please rescue these poor children. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 24
(edited)
On 3/17/2018 at 9:05 PM, nexxie said:

Chi really is a cutie...

Omg this clip of the baby is like a nightmare with the voice and filters.. nightmares! Pretty baby...however that fuzzy whitish filter makes the baby look fake. I just saw she named this child Chicago? wtf! :/   why not Hawaii? omg

Edited by Auntmimi777
to add
  • Love 3