Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

It's hard to say for certain since she has a filter that does change your features a bit but from what I can see, I think Chicago favours Rob/Dream but again, hard to say for certain. Baby is cute though though I don't see the resemblance with her siblings...but again, hard to say for certain. 

• Love 2

I'm wondering about the baby's skin tone. She looks pretty pale now, if she doesn't darken up like North, what is Kim going to do? Now it's easy to fake bake herself to look like she has the same skin color as North, but if Chi stays pale, mommy is going to have to make a choice. Uh oh.

20 hours ago, GaT said:

I'm wondering about the baby's skin tone. She looks pretty pale now, if she doesn't darken up like North, what is Kim going to do? Now it's easy to fake bake herself to look like she has the same skin color as North, but if Chi stays pale, mommy is going to have to make a choice. Uh oh.

She’ll be shuffled off to the same wing of the house Saint resides in. For the lesser loved offspring. She and Saint will bond just like Khloe and Rob did, cause they’ll have no one else.

• Love 4

I just can't with all the names:  Chi, Stormi, Reign, Saint, North, Dream.  One at a time they aren't so bad but all together?  It just seems ridiculous.  Cue old lady voice:  you kids get off of my lawn!

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Frost said:

I just can't with all the names:  Chi, Stormi, Reign, Saint, North, Dream.  One at a time they aren't so bad but all together?  It just seems ridiculous.  Cue old lady voice:  you kids get off of my lawn!

Poor Kris having to order the required gold letter balloons for every occasion ....  “ No, that’s StormE but with an I and Rain but with a EIGN” 

• Love 6

I don’t do Instagram other than viewing so I’m clueless about the filters and animal faces. Do they change the eye shape? Chi’s eyes look slightly odd to me. Very almond yet anime. If that’s possible.  I thought to myself surely she wouldn’t Photoshop such a pretty little girl. And then I remembered who I was talking about...

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ramble said:

I don’t do Instagram other than viewing so I’m clueless about the filters and animal faces. Do they change the eye shape? Chi’s eyes look slightly odd to me. Very almond yet anime. If that’s possible.  I thought to myself surely she wouldn’t Photoshop such a pretty little girl. And then I remembered who I was talking about...

Looks like she did something to the center of her face /forehead/eyes. There’s unusual amount of space between her eyebrows and eyes. I think the filter distorts it. Kim uses it a lot  give herself that weird triangular shape face. Big eyes set far apart and a tiny pointy chin and she purses her lips to make her mouth smaller to add to the look.

wish I had so much time to waste, especially with a newborn. 15 hrs dying her hair and hours lolling around moms house twirling her hair and staring at her reflection in her phone. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ramble said:

I was watching Dish Nation last night & they actually discussed this. Whatever filter that is that adds the ears & nose also adds eyelashes & color to the cheeks & other stuff I can't remember, so the baby doesn't really look like that, it's the filter.

• Love 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, ramble said:

These type of filters often have a make-up element to it and it distorts your features a bit so it can make your nose look smaller, eyes look bigger, face look more slender or puffy, etc. I've used this filter before, lol. It makes your eyes look larger and brighter. It has a lashes affect. The lighting effect is pretty good but how much it lightens the photo depends on what the lighting is actually like in whatever room you're taking the picture. It also adds a pinkish hue to your face (like putting on blush). I would say that if you already know what someone looks like, the filter doesn't seem to make a huge difference but if a filtered picture is the only reference you have, then it could be surprising to see what a non-airbrushed picture looks like.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 2

I saw this on TMZ last night. Kim posted a picture & titled it “So jet lagged been up since 3:30am just wanna lay in bed all day.” Look at the right hand corner, she's not in her bed, she's on a set getting professionally photographed. How ridiculous is this woman?

kim11.png?strip=all&w=593

• Love 9

No wonder she went the surrogate route. Complications were bullshit. She didn’t want to spend  a year hiding while losing the baby weight. 

Wonder if she took the baby to Tokyo. 

2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

One of the most sad, pathetic women EVER.

Don’t most people take their sweater/jacket off  BEFORE their pants when getting ready for bed?  Or did she go out sans pants like so many other occasions?

• Love 3
10 hours ago, GaT said:

I'll just leave this here, Kim walking around Tokyo

49B3EC4C00000578-5450987-Wow_The_entrepr 49B3E82E00000578-5450987-image-m-66_151949B3E80000000578-5450987-Strike_a_pose_T

Oh my god Becky,

look at her butt

It is so big

She looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends

Who understands those rap guys They only talk to her because she looks like a total prostitute,ok

I mean her butt It's just so big I can't believe it's just so round It's just so out there I mean,

*GROSS*

• Love 10

It's almost like she's become so pathetic I can't even snark on her.

She leaves her kids to be raised by nannies, so she can do this? Walk around in a foreign country while pre-arranged paparazzi snap her picture? I saw the rest of the pics on Daily Fail and nobody was even paying attention to her or seemed to care about who she was. And to be fair to Kim, Kourtney and Khloe are just as desperate. It's like you have all the money in the world, go do something useful with yourself. 

• Love 11

She looks beyond stupid but I find just as much fault with Kourtney and Khloe. Khloe for being so far into her pregnancy and making a trip like this not even wearing clothes that look comfortable. Kourtney was just jetsetting around with her boytoy last month leaving her kids with nannies, then she took only P and North to NYC leaving the boys at home. They are all pathetic and they ALL look ridiculous on this trip and one day their children are going to look at pics like these and be ashamed.  

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

She looks beyond stupid but I find just as much fault with Kourtney and Khloe. Khloe for being so far into her pregnancy and making a trip like this not even wearing clothes that look comfortable. Kourtney was just jetsetting around with her boytoy last month leaving her kids with nannies, then she took only P and North to NYC leaving the boys at home. They are all pathetic and they ALL look ridiculous on this trip and one day their children are going to look at pics like these and be ashamed.  

Sadly the kids will most likely turn out just the same. They have no other role models.

• Love 5

Does she EVER smile? She always looks so miserable and pissed off in every picture. Her sisters are no better but at least I've seen pictures of them smiling and laughing. I don't remember one picture of Kim where she looks happy. 

• Love 6

With the weird print design and the shape and size of her ass, it reminds me of the ass view of s zebra. 

Smiling causes wrinkles according to Kim and you know how she feels about wrinkles.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

If that jacket is  a Kanye design, it’s been done already and George Costanza wore it better.

But then nothing Kanye does is original.

Kim doesn’t care whose designs she’s wearing or whether the clothes are cutting-edge creative and original, dull and uninspired, or just plain vulgar. As long as she’s being noticed and photographed, it’s a successful outing for her. In fact, she’d probably much prefer to parade around totally naked if that would bring the most paparazzi and social media attention. Hence, her ugly Tokyo outfits showing off her disproportionate “curves” and the garish clothing and hair color. Sadly, if Kim continues this downward slide in her desperate bid to remain relevant, she’ll be the one needing a 5150 hospitalization.

• Love 5
(edited)
15 hours ago, GaT said:

Here's the latest outfit. The inside of Kanye's head must be the most terrifying place on the planet.

mood_kim_kardashian_9401.jpeg_north_499x

I'll say it again, those shoes are HIDEOUS!  They look like she bought them at Walmart or Payless, but they're Kanye's kreations, so we know they were ridiculousy expen$ive.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 3
On 3/2/2018 at 11:15 PM, GaT said:

Here's the latest outfit. The inside of Kanye's head must be the most terrifying place on the planet.

The only place scarier is probably the inside of his wife’s head!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, nexxie said:

The only place scarier is probably the inside of his wife’s head!

Nope, that place is completely empty, nothing there to scare anybody.

• Love 11
(edited)

Perhaps she is on her way to the gym, in the dark, alone (with her camera crew.) I’ll admit that I used to be fascinated by the whole family when the show started. The glam, the glitz, the rc helicopter! I was a fan! Now, I guess I outgrew them. They are trivial and boring to me. One of their episodes came on today (who knows which one, but more recent I thought) and it was just a snooze. Don’t even get me started on all those poor little babies being brought into their sad, dysfunctional lives. 

On a positive note, I see that Kanye has designed a jacket with sleeves long enough to cover her rings. 

Edited by AntAnn
Spelling...eeeps
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, AntAnn said:

Perhaps she is on her way to the gym, in the dark, alone (with her camera crew.) I’ll admit that I used to be fascinated by the whole family when the show started. The glam, the glitz, the rc helicopter! I was a fan! Now, I guess I outgrew them. They are trivial and boring to me. One of their episodes came on today (who knows which one, but more recent I thought) and it was just a snooze. Don’t even get me started on all those poor little babies being brought into their sad, dysfunctional lives. 

On a positive note, I see that Kanye has designed a jacket with sleeves long enough to cover her rings. 

But not long enough to cover the ass.

• Love 3
On 3/2/2018 at 8:51 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Photoshopped to death LoL no diaper booty. Unless those are spanks/compression pants

I'm pretty sure she's wearing nude spanx shorts or something to that effect underneath. You can see the stretch in how the material fits around her ass (with a nudish looking material underneath the pants) versus how the black material fits around her legs and thighs. For most workout and stretchy type pants like this, even average size butts could stretch out a pants and would require underwear to ensure it's not totally see through so with an ridiculously disproportionate ass like hers, she obviously is wearing something underneath. In the picture where she's posing with the bike, you can see a bit of a bulge at the upper part of her thigh. I'm pretty confident you can see the cut off of the spanx in that picture and that the bulge is created because the spanx is tight and she's bending her leg so it's no longer getting the benefit of the smooth coverage that spanx provides. 

• Love 2

Dear Kim,

Your giant ass is ridiculous - please keep it to yourself. Nobody wants to see it - except maybe Kanye, since he has a godawful eye for visual aesthetics.

Thanks.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 02/03/2018 at 11:15 PM, GaT said:

Hey, the bottom half (minus diaper booty) is me, circa 1991. I wore my shiny turquoise biker shorts with a giant T-shirt with a fish printed on it. The whole ensemble came from Walmart. ?

Edited by carrier76
  • Love 3
On 3/7/2018 at 12:07 PM, carrier76 said:

Hey, the bottom half (minus diaper booty) is me, circa 1991. I wore my shiny turquoise biker shorts with a giant T-shirt with a fish printed on it. The whole ensemble came from Walmart. ?

Me too! But I had much better looking, long legs. Sorry Kim.

On 3/14/2018 at 8:34 AM, iwasish said:

But it has a designer label!!! It must be high fashion.

Reminds me of Lucy and Ethel wearing potato sacks and grain buckets in Paris because they thought they were designer clothes.  

• Love 12