• Bethenny
    • Carole
    • Dorinda
    • Heather
    • Kristen
    • Luann
    • Ramona
    • Sonja

Yah, that's my view also.  She was grinding on him and she' the innocent outraged party?  Not in my book.

When has she ever behaved like an "innocent outraged party"? She said that "yes, he was handsy" after a conversation with Ramona that she thought Dorinda might have overheard. She didn't overreact or call him names. She certainly never seemed outraged.  Last night when she talked about it, it was in regard to the way that Dorinda freaked out at her in the Berkshire's. She was talking about how Dorinda went after her for her comments, which were hardly abrasive or harsh towards John, while completely ignoring Ramona's part in any of it. 

• Love 22
Kristen happily had her butt stuck to John's crotch while dancing....what does she espect?

Yah, that's my view also.  She was grinding on him and she' the innocent outraged party?  Not in my book.

How could that be your view though, when we saw that the second he put his crotch on her butt she bolted?  I don't get it, why is she not allowed to set the perimeters for what she is comfortable or uncomfortable with? She never acted like an outraged party, she just said she wasn't comfortable with it. The rest, headcase Dorinda invented. 

• Love 24

I love Dorinda when she is sober or has had one or two and not on Twitter. I think it was Brian Moylan (or his substitute) that said Dorinda is fun to drink with when she has exactly two and a half very dirty martinis, and anything beyond that is trouble. I think it was prescient in "London Calling" when Carole described Dorinda as "still in it". 

Bethenny telling Ramona "I know where the bodies are buried" even made our local buzz shows this morning, and we're in flyover country! Good for her.

• Love 8

I love Dorinda when she is sober or has had one or two and not on Twitter. I think it was Brian Moylan (or his substitute) that said Dorinda is fun to drink with when she has exactly two and a half very dirty martinis, and anything beyond that is trouble. I think it was prescient in "London Calling" when Carole described Dorinda as "still in it". 

But unless she was drunk when they filmed the reunion, it's not just the booze. 

• Love 12

I loved, loved, loved Sonja's gold dress, it looked fabulous on her. She won hands-down in the fashion competition as far as I'm concerned.

I sensed a genuine change in Ramona. Perhaps it's because her doctor upped her dosage of Xanax but whether that's the case or not she appeared more rational than she ever was in previous reunions. Of course, she has already had time to digest Mario's cheating and the divorce, maybe all that anxiety isn't there as it used to be. Mario blames the show for his philandering, what a tool he is. I always had that sense about Mario, that he's a flirt and will cheat any chance he gets. Last year Ramona had a lot on her plate. Ramona's reality reached epic proportions when she found herself face-to-face with the 'other woman' in their South Hampton summer home. It seems that was a turning point for Ramona. Maybe it was the last straw piled on top of years of his cheating that finally sent her to the divorce court. That's a lot for a woman to process and she has admitted to taking drugs to be able to cope with that. The good thing is that when Bethenny called her out on her behavior and explained how she could better deal with it rather than trying to justify it, she not only agreed that Bethenny was right but she agreed in a very soft and non-confrontative manner. Ramona elevated herself a small notch up on my overall opinion of her. Before the reunion I just thought of her as a crazy, neurotic, narcissistic, insane rich woman. Now I see her as a sort-of crazy, somewhat neurotic, definitely narcissistic, almost insane rich woman.

Edited by HumblePi

Bethenny telling Ramona "I know where the bodies are buried" even made our local buzz shows this morning, and we're in flyover country! Good for her.

I so want to know what she is talking about! It sure shut Ramona up. Maybe Ramona had a few affairs of her own. Who knows with this crowd. They can't just leave us hanging like that!

My dislike of Dorinda is growing exponentially. I know people that have a drastic personality change after only one drink. These are people I find no fun in being around. If Dorinda can watch her drunken behavior on tape and still make excuses for herself, I would say she definitely has an alcohol problem.

Andy's hosting skills were at an all time low last night. Was he even there? Oh, thats right, someone had to ask the lady pond questions.

Bethenny. So exhausting. Her observations about people are usually correct. It's her delivery that is so offensive,  like listening to nails on a chalkboard. Why are Ramona, LuAnn, Sonja, Dorinda and even Carole giving in and even looking up to her? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 11

Explain dress-gate...Ramona's own dress was ruined due to something that occurred during filming a segment and they offered her  replacement dress? Is that what happened?

Wine was spilled on the dress that Ramona was going to wear on Bethenny's talk show segment. Bethenny's team offered her replacement for filming. Before she left, she should have returned it. Instead, she went home with it. Bethenny's assistant then went to Ramona's house during a time Ramona claimed she was not home. I'll be honest - I didn't quite get how the 2nd dress came into play. I thought it was said that the 2nd dress was brought to Ramona's by Bethenny's assistant but I don't get why that would be.  Maybe someone else understands it better than I did.

• Love 4

I'd love for the question of the John being handsy to turn the other way:

"Did any of you think Sonja and Kristen grinding Dorinda's boyfriend as way too sexual?"

It's hard for me to sympathize with Kristen or Sonja who took such glee in sanwhiching a castmate's boyfriend and grinding him and then calling HIM inappropriate and handsy because he put his hand on Kristen's hip.

Is he creepy?  Probably.  But it's not like he put his hand on her crotch or boob while she was rubbing up against his genitals.  Not to mention, when she had her boob grabbed by Aviva's dad she called it a "rite of passage" for RHONY.  That was far worse.

And of course, the irony that the person calling someone "handsy" has a husband with 62 transactions on Ashley Madison.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 4

I think the second dress was supposed to be Bethenny/talk show production being courteous for the spillage of wine or coffee or whatever on Ramona's dress and replacing it (which they didn't need to do; they could have just paid for dry cleaning).

• Love 2

Exactly this.  I'd rather see Kristen's au natural breasts than Bethenny's ridiculous bolt-on melons any day of the week.

What fake lesbian bullshit?  She had a sex dream and told Bethenny about it.  But when asked flat out if she had ever been with a woman, she said no.  She said she admired the female form/aesthetic. As do I, and I am a fully hetero woman.  That doesn't stop me from saying that.... Salma Hayak, for example, is fucking hot.  It's not fake lesbian BS to admire another woman's beauty or physique.

Kristen has said she had her boobs done.  She also admitted to re-doing them.  Her boobs are not "au-natural" in the least.

Carole's fake lesbian nonsense was absolutely fake nonsense.  She couldn't even articulate herself about it very well -- or at all.  The purpose of it was Carole's lame attempt to cozy up to Bethenny.  And that's it.  The stuff with Sonja was coming from Sonja.  And Carole merely reacted to it.  And once again, in an extremely inarticulate & uncomfortable way.  Hated all of it cuz it seemed so phony -- at least on Carole's part.  

Did Carole actually say why Bethenny was her type?  No, of course not.  She stumbled & stammered & couldn't express herself cuz it was just a bunch of fake nonsense.  Was she going on about the "beauty" of Bethenny, as your appreciation of Salma Hayek?  I didn't see that.  Um, maybe I missed that.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 9

Kristen has said she had her boobs done.  She also admitted to re-doing them.  Her boobs are not "au-natural" in the least.

Carole's fake lesbian nonsense was absolutely fake nonsense.  She couldn't even articulate herself about it very well -- or at all.  The purpose of it was Carole's lame attempt to cozy up to Bethenny.  And that's it.  The stuff with Sonja was coming from Sonja.  And Carole merely reacted to it.  And once again, in an extremely inarticulate & uncomfortable way.  Hated all of it cuz it seemed so phony -- at least on Carole's part.  

Did Carole actually say why Bethenny was her type?  No, of course not.  She stumbled & stammered & couldn't express herself cuz it was just a bunch of fake nonsense.  Was she going on about the "beauty" of Bethenny, as your appreciation of Salma Hayek?  I didn't see that.  Um, maybe I missed that.

Kristen's boobs, in my opinion, are awful.  They've always hung so low to me. Didn't she once say she would BJs for boobs as though Josh would pony up to get them fixed b/c she blew him?  Something classy like that.  

On Carole, I had the exact opposite view.  I think she was trying to say that she finds women attractive but she's really never been there.  I think she was more worried about it coming off like she was against it?  

Of course, Bethenney had to go with the "she went down on me" comments.  

No question in my mind that Sonja enjoys women.  I don't think her reactions are fake at all.   

• Love 1

"Did any of you think Sonja and Kristen grinding Dorinda's boyfriend as way too sexual?"

It's hard for me to sympathize with Kristen or Sonja who took such glee in sanwhiching a castmate's boyfriend and grinding him and then calling HIM inappropriate and handsy because he put his hand on Kristen's hip.

Is he creepy?  Probably.  But it's not like he put his hand on her crotch or boob while she was rubbing up against his genitals.

And of course, the irony that the person calling someone "handsy" has a husband with 62 transactions on Ashley Madison.

Sorry, but he didn't just put his hand on Kristen's hip.  I have watched that clip several times and he clearly rubs her hip and even slaps/grabs it, all while saying "Oh I love this, this is great, oh I got leather, I got leather over here".  That is when Kristen obviously became uncomfortable and pulled away.  Additionally, Kristen is clearly not "grinding" on John.  When the scene first starts she has her arms draped around John's shoulders while Sonja is the one shimming her ass up against John's crotch.  When JOHN turns Kristen around, he starts rubbing up against her while she just kinds moves her hips sideways for a little bit, until he does the hip smack/grab/rub.

I can't even with that last sentence.

• Love 17

Sorry, but he didn't just put his hand on Kristen's hip.  I have watched that clip several times and he clearly rubs her hip and even slaps/grabs it, all while saying "Oh I love this, this is great, oh I got leather, I got leather over here".  That is when Kristen obviously became uncomfortable and pulled away.  Additionally, Kristen is clearly not "grinding" on John.  When the scene first starts she has her arms draped around John's shoulders while Sonja is the one shimming her ass up against John's crotch.  When JOHN turns Kristen around, he starts rubbing up against her while she just kinds moves her hips sideways for a little bit, until he does the hip smack/grab/rub.

I can't even with that last sentence.

My apologies.  I thought she gleefully joined in with Sonja and was gridning on him and then only pulled away when he did the hip thing.  She looked like she was having a ball until that happened.  In fact, when it first happened, there was a groundswell of people on this board who thought she was equally in the wrong.  Is he a creep for doing that?  Sure. Was Dorinda an ass for only assigning blame to Kristen, yes.  But I also don't think Kristine is some wallflower either.

What's interesting to me is that when George, Aviva's dad, did MUCH worse, grabbed her breast and Kristen laughingly called it a RHONY "rite of passage."  

What's wrong with my last sentence?  Josh was a horrible asshole to her in her first season and now it's shown that he's an adulterous asshole as well.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 1

I finally got to watch, and hearing LuAnn at the end of the episode, while Bethenny was yammering on about how she hadn't cheated on either of her husbands, say, "This is why repeating rumors is not a friendly thing to do." Heh. Chile...

Also, Sonja jumping in while Bethenny was going in on her good friend to add just a little more insult tells me that Sonja only likes Ramona for the time when they're filming. After that, she's all about adding to whatever shade gets thrown Ramona's way.

• Love 9

I not only want Bethenny to tell us where those bodies are buried, I want her to exhume and re-autopsy them.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of those bodies had to do with a threesome between Moaner, Mario and Sonja. I always got a weird vibe between those three. A drunken evening, Mario the creep, Sonja and Ramona wasted out of their minds, maybe just a one time thing but still.....Ramona would never want her catholic girl image ruined by that. Did you see her eyes bug out of her head when Sonja was talking about liking the ladies? 

• Love 10

On Carole, I had the exact opposite view.  I think she was trying to say that she finds women attractive but she's really never been there.  I think she was more worried about it coming off like she was against it?  

Maybe, but why did you just articulate this better than Carole could?  Fail, Carole, fail.  It all came off to me like she was either spouting crap or she was terrified of appearing to be lesbian or bisexual.  Either way, no likey.

• Love 3

Another thing that kind of bothers me about this reunion is that the women (Bethenny, Carole, Luann, Dorinda and Heather) seem to keep bringing up things that did NOT happen on the show, and/or was not filmed for the show.

I remember in years past, when at a reunion (any franchise-but I specifically remember RHNJ), someone would bring something up that happened either before or after filming that had happened between the ladies, and Andy would shut it down right away, because they were there to discuss what happened during filming.

This bothers me, because the whole dressgate thing happened months before filming even started.  In fact, didn't it happen before Bethenny even agreed to come back?  They should have left that whole discussion during Sonja's fashion show on the cutting room floor, and Andy should have said "We didn't film Ramona taking the dress, we can't use it".

The same holds true for the toast to taking Bethenny down.

The Twitter wars between Luann and Carole and Dorinda and Heather are another example.  I'm not on Twitter, but didn't all those nasty tweets happen after the show was already filmed?

The twitter war has been blogger/tabloid news and Andy love that., also it was show related. As for Heather's reveal about the "bring Bethenny down" comment, it may have been filmed, just not shown and the "dress" thing was brought up on the show and made the news. I think anything is a go for the most part as long as it doesn't break the 4th wall.

I loved, loved, loved Sonja's gold dress, it looked fabulous on her. She won hands-down in the fashion competition as far as I'm concerned.

I sensed a genuine change in Ramona. Perhaps it's because her doctor upped her dosage of Xanax but whether that's the case or not she appeared more rational than she ever was in previous reunions. Of course, she has already had time to digest Mario's cheating and the divorce, maybe all that anxiety isn't there as it used to be. Mario blames the show for his philandering, what a tool he is. I always had that sense about Mario, that he's a flirt and will cheat any chance he gets. Last year Ramona had a lot on her plate. Ramona's reality reached epic proportions when she found herself face-to-face with the 'other woman' in their South Hampton summer home. It seems that was a turning point for Ramona. Maybe it was the last straw piled on top of years of his cheating that finally sent her to the divorce court. That's a lot for a woman to process and she has admitted to taking drugs to be able to cope with that. The good thing is that when Bethenny called her out on her behavior and explained how she could better deal with it rather than trying to justify it, she not only agreed that Bethenny was right but she agreed in a very soft and non-confrontative manner. Ramona elevated herself a small notch up on my overall opinion of her. Before the reunion I just thought of her as a crazy, neurotic, narcissistic, insane rich woman. Now I see her as a sort-of crazy, somewhat neurotic, definitely narcissistic, almost insane rich woman.

I am sure she took something like Xanax but I also think she was drinking some of her wine throughout filming! LOL

• Love 1

My apologies.  I thought she gleefully joined in with Sonja and was gridning on him and then only pulled away when he did the hip thing.  She looked like she was having a ball until that happened.  In fact, when it first happened, there was a groundswell of people on this board who thought she was equally in the wrong.  Is he a creep for doing that?  Sure. Was Dorinda an ass for only assigning blame to Kristen, yes.  But I also don't think Kristine is some wallflower either.

What's wrong with my last sentence?  Josh was a horrible asshole to her in her first season and now it's shown that he's an adulterous asshole as well.

Perhaps we have differing opinions on what constitutes "grinding".  What I saw was in no way grinding, but I think of that as backing up against the other person, sticking your ass out and moving your hips provocatively.  From what I saw, Kristen did none of those.  Okay, some might consider the swaying of her hips sideways to be provocative but then everyone doesn't always see the same thing.  

Either way, none of that negates the fact that once Kristen became uncomfortable she removed herself from the threesome.  It also doesn't negate the fact that she did not run around crying that John had assaulted her or anything even remotely similar, which is what Dorinda was trying to imply Kristen did.  Why, I have no clue.  If Dorinda wants to be angry with some talking crap about John, she should have sank her fangs into Ramona, not Kristen.

As for your previous last sentence...for me, it came off as a little too gleeful for Kristen's current situation with her husband.  But it appears as though I misread it.

• Love 7

I really need Bethany to stop talking. She has answered every single person's question, or at least attempted to. She has absolutely no leg to stand on and she is a goddamn bully with her opinions. Bethany feels like she is so entitled to her opinion, that she is so honest and true, when the truth is that she could be burning up around her and she wouldn't let anyone know until the right opportunity. During her last show with her ex-husband, you can tell she didn't like him.

• Love 12

Perhaps we have differing opinions on what constitutes "grinding".  What I saw was in no way grinding, but I think of that as backing up against the other person, sticking your ass out and moving your hips provocatively.  From what I saw, Kristen did none of those.  Okay, some might consider the swaying of her hips sideways to be provocative but then everyone doesn't always see the same thing.  

Either way, none of that negates the fact that once Kristen became uncomfortable she removed herself from the threesome.  It also doesn't negate the fact that she did not run around crying that John had assaulted her or anything even remotely similar, which is what Dorinda was trying to imply Kristen did.  Why, I have no clue.  If Dorinda wants to be angry with some talking crap about John, she should have sank her fangs into Ramona, not Kristen.

As for your previous last sentence...for me, it came off as a little too gleeful for Kristen's current situation with her husband.  But it appears as though I misread it.

I get what you are saying.  And I really didn't mean to imply that she deserved to be groped.  I found it creepy and I forgot about the slap and the "we've got leather" comment.  

I didn't mean to sound gleeful in the comment.  He was a complete jerk first season.  He showed who he was, what he is and she did defend him later.  Of course, you'd expect that so I don't fault her.  I just hope that with this Ashley Madison revelation, she gets out of the relationship.

• Love 5

She never acted like an outraged party, she just said she wasn't comfortable with it. The rest, headcase Dorinda invented.

I totally agree with this!  Kristen never acted like John assaulted her, she just said he got a little too frisky and she felt uncomfortable, so she removed herself from the situation.  It's a very dangerous path when people start to think just because someone is comfortable with one thing, they will be comfortable with everything.  Dorinda needs to check herself.  Half her time she spends defending John, and the other half she seems to barely be able to tolerate him herself.

But it's not like he put his hand on her crotch or boob while she was rubbing up against his genitals.

It doesn't really matter what he was doing.  She felt uncomfortable.  Period.  Some people may have been a-ok with what he was doing and that would have been fine.  But Kristen wasn't.  And she wasn't rubbing up against his genitals, but even if she was at some point she wasn't into it and backed off.

I'm not seeing the irony at all.  They are both shady as hell in my book.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 17

I get what you are saying.  And I really didn't mean to imply that she deserved to be groped.  I found it creepy and I forgot about the slap and the "we've got leather" comment.  

I didn't mean to sound gleeful in the comment.  He was a complete jerk first season.  He showed who he was, what he is and she did defend him later.  Of course, you'd expect that so I don't fault her.  I just hope that with this Ashley Madison revelation, she gets out of the relationship.

I honestly had forgotten about the slap and leather comment too until they showed the clip again last night.  That's when I lost all respect I had for Dorinda.  Her mocking of Kristen showed what an ass she really is.  #betyourmomisproudofyounowdoris

We are in 100% agreement about that!!!  He really has shown himself to be a complete dbag.  I hope she realizes that she deserves so much better than him and his fedora hat collection.  I'm sure she has enough family and friend support surrounding her that she will do fabulously without him.

• Love 15

This!  Bethany, spill it!  We need to know where the bodies are buried, I cannot fathom what is beneath that threat, but I am dying to find out!

• Love 9

Wine was spilled on the dress that Ramona was going to wear on Bethenny's talk show segment. Bethenny's team offered her replacement for filming. Before she left, she should have returned it. Instead, she went home with it. Bethenny's assistant then went to Ramona's house during a time Ramona claimed she was not home. I'll be honest - I didn't quite get how the 2nd dress came into play. I thought it was said that the 2nd dress was brought to Ramona's by Bethenny's assistant but I don't get why that would be. Maybe someone else understands it better than I did.

Yeah I don't understand the second dress, unless Ramona was promised a dress. Maybe the dress she took was one that was much more in price than the show was willing to gift to Ramona. Idk.

Dorinda is a terrible person.

Beth took over the whole show. I enjoyed that she put Ramona on blast, but let others talk. This is why, if Heather doesn't return I don't think I'll watch. I don't want to watch Beth and a bunch of women scared to say anything against her.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 10

I totally agree with this!  Kristen never acted like John assaulted her, she just said he got a little too frisky and she felt uncomfortable, so she removed herself from the situation.  It's a very dangerous path when people start to think just because someone is comfortable with one thing, they will be comfortable with everything.  Dorinda needs to check herself.  Half her time she spends defending John, and the other half she seems to barely be able to tolerate him herself.

It doesn't really matter what he was doing.  She felt uncomfortable.  Period.  Some people may have been a-ok with what he was doing and that would have been fine.  But Kristen wasn't.  And she wasn't rubbing up against his genitals, but even if she was at some point she wasn't into it and backed off.

I'm not seeing the irony at all.  They are both shady as hell in my book.

All very good and valid points.  Thanks for this.

• Love 4

Maybe, but why did you just articulate this better than Carole could?  Fail, Carole, fail.  It all came off to me like she was either spouting crap or she was terrified of appearing to be lesbian or bisexual.  Either way, no likey.

But I think that's the thing. How could she have articulated it better? Andy's all, "So tell us about this dream. Wait! Have you ever jumped in the lady pond?! *grin, grin, grin* *simper, simper, simper*" It seemed that Carole was trying carefully to choose her words precisely because she didn't want to come off like she was scared of people thinking she's gay or bisexual.

In trying to choose her words, it seems that it was bound to come off as though she was scared to be seen as gay. Lose-lose for Carole.

• Love 4

But I think that's the thing. How could she have articulated it better? Andy's all, "So tell us about this dream. Wait! Have you ever jumped in the lady pond?! *grin, grin, grin* *simper, simper, simper*" It seemed that Carole was trying carefully to choose her words precisely because she didn't want to come off like she was scared of people thinking she's gay or bisexual.

In trying to choose her words, it seems that it was bound to come off as though she was scared to be seen as gay. Lose-lose for Carole.

I could think of a zillion ways Carole could have convincingly (yeah, even concerning Bethenny, convincingly) said how she thought Bethenny was appealing to her.  And yet Carole didn't -- at least not clearly or effectively.  A poster earlier said quite convincingly she thought Salma Hayek was hot, and yet Carole couldn't even stammer & stumble out one thing she thought was in any way appealing about Bethenny, that would make her Carole's "type".  

Sorry, but Carole stinks at playing lesbian.  If you're gonna bullshit, Carole, why couldn't you get up those supposed writer skills you've blathered & bragged about endlessly on the show before & be creative?  Hey, Carole, maybe you need to call Veevs for a rec for a ghostwriter.  You need some help to ghostwrite the lesbian stuff, hun.  Or maybe you need to get your bud Satan Andy to write you a better fake lesbian script.

To me, Carole always seems, for whatever reasons, to be extremely uncomfortable with the lesbian subject.  Compare Carole discussing it (stammering & stumbling) with Sonja, who was absolutely relaxed, good-humored & comfy-as-could-be, talking about it.  OK then.  Wonder if Satan Andy is the one who actually forced Carole to "go lesbian".

Oh wow, they're just slaughtering Josh over at Daily Mail.  Wonder if Satan Andy woulda brought this up if it happened around the time of the reunion.  Any doubts?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211767/How-Real-Housewifes-New-York-star-s-Kristen-Taekman-s-cheating-husband-Josh-posed-Ashley-Madison-Mr-Big-NYC-seeking-discreet-experiences-beautiful-sexy-woman-said-no-limits-except-smokers.html

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

Is he creepy? Probably. But it's not like he put his hand on her crotch or boob while she was rubbing up against his genitals.

I'd feel exactly the same way if John had a complaint about Kristen and Sonja. He has every right to walk away or stop it, nor would I be supportive of Sonja or Kristen if they called him no fun or a stick in the mud for being uncomfortable. No person has a right to touch people in a way that makes another uncomfortable. And different people have different thresholds for what makes them uncomfortable. Kristen's is almost certainly higher than Sonja's. I've often watched Sonja pawing at guys felt really uncomfortable. Not good for either gender.

The profoundly disturbing and retrograde bullshit coming out of Dorinda's mouth scares the shit out of me. This is her third strike for me. Assuming the black guy worked at the restaurant was one. Her story about the attorney in the wheel chair was two. This mess is three. She's a mean nasty drunken bigot without any real empathetic or humanist motivations.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 16

I could think of a zillion ways Carole could have convincingly (yeah, even concerning Bethenny, convincingly) said how she thought Bethenny was appealing to her.  And yet Carole didn't -- at least not clearly or effectively.  A poster earlier said quite convincingly she thought Salma Hayek was hot, and yet Carole couldn't even stammer & stumble out one thing she thought was in any way appealing about Bethenny, that would make her Carole's "type".  

Sorry, but Carole stinks at playing lesbian.  If you're gonna bullshit, Carole, why couldn't you get up those supposed writer skills you've blathered & bragged about endlessly on the show before & be creative?  Hey, Carole, maybe you need to call Veevs for a rec for a ghostwriter.  You need some help to ghostwrite the lesbian stuff, hun.  Or maybe you need to get your bud Satan Andy to write you a better fake lesbian script.

To me, Carole always seems, for whatever reasons, to be extremely uncomfortable with the lesbian subject.  Compare Carole discussing it (stammering & stumbling) with Sonja, who was absolutely relaxed, good-humored & comfy-as-could-be, talking about it.  OK then.  Wonder if Satan Andy forced her to "go lesbian".

Oh wow, they're just slaughtering Josh over at Daily Mail.  Wonder if Satan Andy woulda brought this up if it happened around the time of the reunion.  Any doubts?

Heh. Being a writer is not synonymous with being a public speaker. 

My takeaway from Andy questioning and Carole trying to answer wasn't at all that she was trying to "play" lesbian in the slightest. I think even as she was choosing her words, she was quite clear that there are certain energies that she vibes with when it comes to women. That's what she meant when she said that Bethenny is her type. I believe her given that she's also friends with another alpha woman--Heather Thomson. 

• Love 5

To me, Carole always seems, for whatever reasons, to be extremely uncomfortable with the lesbian subject.  Compare Carole discussing it (stammering & stumbling) with Sonja, who was absolutely relaxed, good-humored & comfy-as-could-be, talking about it.  OK then.  Wonder if Satan Andy is the one who actually forced Carole to "go lesbian".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211767/How-Real-Housewifes-New-York-star-s-Kristen-Taekman-s-cheating-husband-Josh-posed-Ashley-Madison-Mr-Big-NYC-seeking-discreet-experiences-beautiful-sexy-woman-said-no-limits-except-smokers.html

I disagree about the Carole part. I think she handled it quite well. She's not a lesbian, so Andy was out of line with his questions.

Luann was a bitch to say Carole would never be welcome at her home. I hope she's gone next season.

• Love 5

I wanted to say a long time ago quit trying to make Dorinda happen.

Dorinda - nothing to see here.

Being that they are in NYC couldn't Bravo mine the theater district for a "housewife"?

• Love 7

So wait... is she pretending to be a lesbian (aka: fake lesbian BS) or afraid of looking like a lesbian?  These are 2 very different accusations that you are throwing out there. In any case, disagree with both and see no "fail" on Carole's part when it came to talking about the sex dream. She explained herself very well and I understood exactly what she meant. 

Mea culpa on Kristen's breast.  I knew she had them done.  What I did not articulate well (or at all) was that I prefer the natural shape of her "faux" breasts.  They look much more natural and appropriate for her frame. Unless Beth's who look fake as hell and belong on a much larger woman - not a 5'7 115-pound waif. 

• Love 5

I liked Bethenny this episode.

I didn't like Bravo FORCING me to like Bethenny this episode, editing it so she was the primary narrator of every event that took place, whether or not she was involved or even there.   Hey Bravo.  Let me make my own conclusions.  I'll like Bethenny much more if you stop jamming her down my throat.

I didn't like the other housewives competing to laugh the hardest and nod the most vigorously to agree with everything Bethenny said.

I didn't like Dorinda being mean and nasty towards Heather but then nodding in agreement when Bethenny made the exact same statements that Heather did.

I didn't like Ramona becoming meek and mild and without irony asking Bethenny how she should behave in the future.

This is all so transparent.  The housewives have figured out that their tenure on the show is based entirely on their relationship with Bethenny, and they are conducting themselves accordingly.  Especially the couch on the right.  

I do think Carole legitimately likes Bethenny based on their off-camera interactions.

I do think Heather is still willing to call Bethenny out, and is therefore not being permitted to speak.

And I very much wish that Andy was not the reunion host any more.  I agree with the comment above (I lost it, I'm sorry) that he is actually getting worse as the years go by.  

Mostly, I wish that I was still invested.  I can see the writing on the wall and it's not a story I want to read.

• Love 12

My poor heart breaks for Ramona. Mario stepped out in their house?! What a total scumbag leech. She can be a monster sometimes, but no one, even Ramona, deserves such disrespect.

While I am not condoning Mario's cheating and I she has every right to be upset about the cheating, I am not really feeling sorry for the story she told. By her own admission it was after she found out about the mistress, they separated (not legally, but physically) and Mario told her not to come. Given there were stories about him out with her in the Hamptons I think she knew there was a great likelihood that the mistress would be there so I think she wanted to create a scene. I completely understand that desire but she put herself into a position because she wanted to talk to Mario even if he didn't.

• Love 6

I don't think that Beth should let the dress deal go, and I am glad she went there. I think that this is the whole problem with Ramona. Folks just always let her get away with whatever it is she has done. Her question about why Beth cared so much about the dress was incredible. Does she really think this way? It appears that she does. She has become use to people just saying "that's just Ramona" and walking away because it is much easier than engaging with her. She always gets her way in the end. I loved that Beth wasn't letting her just get away with it.

Totally agree.  The last conversation they had about the dresses, Ramona agreed to give Bethany a check and she would send it to Dress for Success.  Bethany should hound her until Ramona follows through. 

I love that Bethany didn't allow Ramona to tell her story full of lies about how she got the dress.  The real story would embarrass most people.  I'm not so sure about Ramona.

• Love 9

Basically, I find absolutely zero evidence that Luanne is so very upset about her poor neice who was apparently deceived and betrayed. Because I go by what I see and hear, and I have not seen or heard anything which makes me believe this is true.

Then why was Carole afraid to tell her? 

• Love 6

While I am not condoning Mario's cheating and I she has every right to be upset about the cheating, I am not really feeling sorry for the story she told. By her own admission it was after she found out about the mistress, they separated (not legally, but physically) and Mario told her not to come. Given there were stories about him out with her in the Hamptons I think she knew there was a great likelihood that the mistress would be there so I think she wanted to create a scene. I completely understand that desire but she put herself into a position because she wanted to talk to Mario even if he didn't.

I wonder if this was when Ramona called the police against Mario and then dropped the charges? It supposedly happened when she caught him at their Hamptons' house with his mistress, a big fight ensued when she told them to leave her house and she claimed he got physical with her and called the police to remove them. She only dropped the charges when the story came out in the press. LOL

Then why was Carole afraid to tell her? 

I am not sure Carole was "afraid" to tell LuAnn, I think she was nervous but not fearful. It could be as simple as Adam was working for her when they met or that she was worried that LuAnn had designs on Adam herself.

• Love 1

To quote the HW on this franchise I dislike the most, "in all sincerity",  all of these women with the exception of maybe Carol, completely annoy me. Luann who I've really liked the previous two seasons has made me do a complete 180. And I started out this season really liking Dorinda, but her comments to Kristin last night were insulting, and I'm not a fan of Kristen's, along with her angry drunken behavior during the season.

And Dorinda's comment about her daughter not watching the show or wanting attention - bitch please! She was trying way too hard to play to the cameras in the scenes she was in to be the shrinking violet you described.

Oh Bethenney - never been a fan and hated the way this season and reunion has been so Beth-heavy, but I did enjoy your relentless takedown of Ramona and the dress saga. Your return to the show was worth it for me just for those moments.

Edited by parrotlover
  • Love 8

I'm a little surprised that Carole hasn't slept with a woman so she could cross it off her hipster list.

Like eating vegan, being a part-time DJ or starting a conversation with "beer is the new wine".....

• Love 11