• Bethenny
    • Carole
    • Dorinda
    • Heather
    • Kristen
    • Luann
    • Ramona
    • Sonja

Someone should make a gif of Dorinda's exaggerated miming of Kristen. It may not translate that well without the audio and heavy cutting back and forth between the couches but I got a kick out of it, if only because it revealed Dorinda to be slightly insane.

• Love 7

Someone should make a gif of Dorinda's exaggerated miming of Kristen. It may not translate that well without the audio and heavy cutting back and forth between the couches but I got a kick out of it, if only because it revealed Dorinda to be slightly insane.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I watched it. She literally looked crazy. The more i see of her, the better I understand her long-term friendship with Ramona. They are both loons.

• Love 10

OMG Beth - just STFU.

Dorinda just wanted to say hi to Heather and Heather was condescending. Um. That's not what happened Doris. Neither did what you said about the FU dinner. Yeah, you do have anger issues or dirty martini issues.

Sorry, but Ro's drawn out tale about Mario's 'mistress' in the kitchen was boring. I don't care. Actually, I don't care about anything Ro has to say because it's the same old thing - In all sincerity......

OH - Beth's response about not dating anyone. Total bullshit. She had a boyfriend for a good part of the season.

She's right, she wasn't dating anybody. I know that I stopped dating when I'd get a boyfriend.

• Love 5

Dorinda is once again being relentlessly awful on Twitter, still blaming Kristen for any discomfort she feels and sticking to her theory that if a woman is ever naked it gives all men in the future a right to grope them. So be careful ladies, if you were naked in the shower this morning, John's apparently entitled to grope you tomorrow. She's the worst.

I love this comment.  OMG I was naked in the shower this morning.  I exited the shower naked and finished drying off.  Clearly I am now available to any man who wants to sidle on up or go in for a grope.  Then again, I have also been photographed topless. So I am clearly damaged goods.  For those of you who follow the Duggars, I am now chewed up gum.  

Kristen handled this very well, simply getting herself out of the situation.  No drama.  No BS.  Ramona turned it into a huge deal and Dorinda fell for it.  

This!  Bethany, spill it!  We need to know where the bodies are buried, I cannot fathom what is beneath that threat, but I am dying to find out!

I assume the bodies in the case are Mario's prior affairs.  Ramona is selling the story that Mario cheated with one woman as part of a midlife crisis.  Chances are she has thinned the herd considerably to come up with just one.  

• Love 8

Here's what I don't get...in some forums, people thought heather should have shut up and quit talking over people in part 1...yet last night, everyone is proclaiming bethanny to be the second coming and that she should take over hosting duties from andy cohen....yet, she talked over people and interrupted everyone.

Didn't heather and bethanny so the same thing?

Yes, but Bethenney is better at it and is more enjoyable. Heather's constant interrupting was distracting. Bethenny was getting frustrated with all the ladies circling the drain with the same topics but not getting anywhere. So B cut through the BS, explained everybody's side as succinctly as possible, added some of her insight into the situation and occasionally a joke. I found it helpful to listen to B, she was able to explain situations better than the ladies themselves, had a better memory of what actually happened and drew conclusions, which to me was preferable to the ladies circling the drain 75 more times.

• Love 10

She looked like a complete idiot. She was obviously trying to shout over Kristin because Kristin was explaining that it was Ramona, not her who insulted her man. Everyone kind of paused for a second and looked at her like WTF? I haven't been fond of Dorinda since coat-gate, so the reunion did her no favors in my eyes.
  • Love 10

My favorite moment of a relatively slow episode was Heather's admonishment of Dorinda for cursing/objectionable language - whatever happened to "cutting a bitch," bellowing "don't fuckin' tell me nuttin', motherfucker," and expressly stating that getting through one dinner with expletives was too tall of a request? . . . Dorinda is sloppy, hypocritical, and otherwise an all-around mess so she's not the most credible source for valid criticism and/or observations because she proceeds to undermine her points in a multitude of ways. But the collective befuddlement vis-a-vis the assertion that Heather acts like her perspective is the be-all and end-all is documented in an endless array of instances ("you just don't do that!"; "that's a line you just don't cross!"; "well, you and I have very different ethics and values.") Just last season, she proclaimed herself "proud" to "boss" the other women around . . . Dorinda's ire should be directed at Ramona for her fishing expeditions and attempts to elicit pejorative remarks about John. But from what I recall of Kristen's confrontation with Dorinda at the Berkshires, there was no qualifiers or concessions that GropingGate was "not a big deal" until Kristen had liberally indulged in her desire to be scandalized and shocked. Per what was aired, she declared him "handsy" and then escalated the implicit notion that she exercised no agency or participation in the incident by protesting "my husband was right there!" So Dorinda is supposed to be conciliatory and accepting of the fact that she walks into a conversation in which Kristen proceeds to present John as being "handsy"/molesting apropos of nothing - because, again, the "not a big deal" did not come until after Kristen had lobbed her salvos and articulated it in a manner that suggested it was a big deal (otherwise, why would it matter that "my husband was right there") - and omits her active role in the body contact up to and including rubbing against his back and/or swaying her hips into his crotch? Kristen is entitled to disengage at any line she establishes but the choices she made in communicating with Dorinda are part and parcel of her propensity to initiate aggression in encounters and then pretend that she doesn't know why on earth the object of said aggression might respond in an unpleasant fashion (see her characterization of snottily sneering at Bethenny "I'm glad you have time to Google me" as being polite).

• Love 3

Yes, but Bethenney is better at it and is more enjoyable. Heather's constant interrupting was distracting. Bethenny was getting frustrated with all the ladies circling the drain with the same topics but not getting anywhere. So B cut through the BS, explained everybody's side as succinctly as possible, added some of her insight into the situation and occasionally a joke. I found it helpful to listen to B, she was able to explain situations better than the ladies themselves, had a better memory of what actually happened and drew conclusions, which to me was preferable to the ladies circling the drain 75 more times.

Im not saying heather did well with cutting in..but bethanny needs to take her own advice and stfu especially on situations she wasn't involved in.

Ratings weren't very good this season and it was due to too much bethanny...and this weird obsession with copying satc.

• Love 9

Beth interrupts as much as anyone else does. The difference is that no one interrupts Beth. The most telling thing last night was when Heather very simply said that Dorinda gets emotional when she drinks. No one agreed with her and the talking back and forth started again. She was completely ignored, even though the conversation in question was about her. Beth, who wasn't there on the night in question, took over and said literally the exact same thing and Dorinda agreed with her. Heather does talk a lot, but she can make her point. She has always done an outstanding job at the reunions of getting her point across. Beth does as well, but she takes the stage longer and says much more. We don't see Beth having to get particularly argumentative because no one argues back with her like they do with Heather. What Beth says is pretty much taken as gospel so she doesn't really need to defend herself or face constant interruptions. And this is coming from someone who for the most part likes Beth.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 18

To quote the HW on this franchise I dislike the most, "in all sincerity",  all of these women with the exception of maybe Carol, completely annoy me.

I completely agree.  Only Carole annoys me the most.

I did smile at Carole basically going, "So? I'll stay at Bethenny's."

Oh snap.  I didn't hear that.  I've got no dog in the Luann/Carole fight but I appreciate when either one of these dopes get in a good zinger.

• Love 3

My favorite moment of a relatively slow episode was Heather's admonishment of Dorinda for cursing/objectionable language - whatever happened to "cutting a bitch," bellowing "don't fuckin' tell me nuttin', motherfucker," and expressly stating that getting through one dinner with expletives was too tall of a request? . . . Dorinda is sloppy, hypocritical, and otherwise an all-around mess so she's not the most credible source for valid criticism and/or observations because she proceeds to undermine her points in a multitude of ways. But the collective befuddlement vis-a-vis the assertion that Heather acts like her perspective is the be-all and end-all is documented in an endless array of instances ("you just don't do that!"; "that's a line you just don't cross!"; "well, you and I have very different ethics and values.") Just last season, she proclaimed herself "proud" to "boss" the other women around . . . Dorinda's ire should be directed at Ramona for her fishing expeditions and attempts to elicit pejorative remarks about John. But from what I recall of Kristen's confrontation with Dorinda at the Berkshires, there was no qualifiers or concessions that GropingGate was "not a big deal" until Kristen had liberally indulged in her desire to be scandalized and shocked. Per what was aired, she declared him "handsy" and then escalated the implicit notion that she exercised no agency or participation in the incident by protesting "my husband was right there!" So Dorinda is supposed to be conciliatory and accepting of the fact that she walks into a conversation in which Kristen proceeds to present John as being "handsy"/molesting apropos of nothing - because, again, the "not a big deal" did not come until after Kristen had lobbed her salvos and articulated it in a manner that suggested it was a big deal (otherwise, why would it matter that "my husband was right there") - and omits her active role in the body contact up to and including rubbing against his back and/or swaying her hips into his crotch? Kristen is entitled to disengage at any line she establishes but the choices she made in communicating with Dorinda are part and parcel of her propensity to initiate aggression in encounters and then pretend that she doesn't know why on earth the object of said aggression might respond in an unpleasant fashion (see her characterization of snottily sneering at Bethenny "I'm glad you have time to Google me" as being polite).

Heather has never denied swearing and she has never criticized anyone else for doing it, unlike Dorinda and Yes, Heather does believe in what she says, her opinion just like everyone I know. LOL

Kristen did say that John was "handsy" but she did not deny that she was a willing participant up until he got handsy.Dorinda was the one that took offense at the fact that Kristen danced with John IN FRONT of HER and that is when Kristen said that "her husband was right there". She did NOT declare that Josh was upset seeing Kristen dance with John and Kristen never said or implied that John "molested" her. The one that went off the rails was Dorinda, not Kristen.

• Love 13

Beth interrupts as much as anyone else does. The difference is that no one interrupts Beth. The most telling thing last night was when Heather very simply said that Dorinda gets emotional when she drinks. No one agreed with her and the talking back and forth started again. She was completely ignored, even though the conversation in question was about her. Beth, who wasn't there on the night in question, took over and said literally the exact same thing and Dorinda agreed with her. Heather does talk a lot, but she can make her point. She has always done an outstanding job at the reunions of getting her point across. Beth does as well, but she takes the stage longer and says much more. We don't see Beth having to get particularly argumentative because no one argues back with her like they do with Heather. What Beth says is pretty much taken as gospel so she doesn't really need to defend herself or face constant interruptions. And this is coming from someone who for the most part likes Beth.

I DO think Bethenny interrupts far more than Heather ever has at a reunion. LOL It's like Bethenny was the host/moderator/HW all rolled up in 1 person and it was annoying to me. It wasn't even as if she was trying to get 1 person's side out, or trying to play peacemaker, it was/is that she LOVES, LOVES the sound of her own voice and she knows that Andy will do nothing to stop her. This whole season has been, for the most part the "Bethenny Ever After Show" and the reunion is a replay of the "Bethenny Talk Show" (which was cancelled for good reason) and I find that sad and tiresome. JMO

• Love 11

Beth.

Dorinda was never going to concede to Heather and was indeed going to keep talking loudly over her. This was annoying. This is what I mean about going around and around. Just like Luann vs Carole, none of these women want resolution, they just want to argue and be told they're right and so they keep saying the same shit on repeat. I'm glad Beth was there to step in and shut it down. Beth was not there the night Heather and Dorinda fought, but Beth had seen Dorinda get emotional when she drinks. Beth was speaking to Beth's own experience with that, so she could legitimately speak about it. Dorinda was not mad at Beth and was more willing to agree with her than Heather.

I think the ladies are deferring to Beth bc they AGREE with her, bc she's so good at shutting them down and putting them in their place. I don't think it really has to do with being afraid of being kicked off the show.

Also, it's really Andy's job to moderate, but he's pretty much stopped doing that and is clearly just there to pick up his paycheck. So I'm glad Beth stepped in when Andy wouldn't.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 5

Explain dress-gate...Ramona's own dress was ruined due to something that occurred during filming a segment and they offered her  replacement dress? Is that what happened?

Pretty much.  My guess after staining her dress on the show she was offered a dress and took the Halston Heritage instead of a GAP dress and Bethenny went overboard trying to retrieve and when that didn't work she turned it into a bit.  Ramona doesn't care because it is like item 1,413 of things she has been  rude, inappropriate, entitled or half way wrong about.  Her husband left her she needs a paycheck and a storyline.   Better to talk about her being a dress thief than the fact her husband preferred the company of a younger woman and pretty much made a fool of himself and Ramona. 

• Love 1

Im not saying heather did well with cutting in..but bethanny needs to take her own advice and stfu especially on situations she wasn't involved in.

Ratings weren't very good this season and it was due to too much bethanny...and this weird obsession with copying satc.

Is that really true though, about the ratings? I thought they were on par/slightly up compared to last season. 

I mean, I agree that the show was too Bethenny centric in the first half, but I don't really think you can definitely point to the ratings as proof that the show suffered in popularity from her return.

Wine was spilled on the dress that Ramona was going to wear on Bethenny's talk show segment. Bethenny's team offered her replacement for filming. Before she left, she should have returned it. Instead, she went home with it. Bethenny's assistant then went to Ramona's house during a time Ramona claimed she was not home. I'll be honest - I didn't quite get how the 2nd dress came into play. I thought it was said that the 2nd dress was brought to Ramona's by Bethenny's assistant but I don't get why that would be.  Maybe someone else understands it better than I did.

Supposedly the second dress was an offer to get the Halston back,  Like I said, makes no sense over a department store dress.

Is that really true though, about the ratings? I thought they were on par/slightly up compared to last season. 

I mean, I agree that the show was too Bethenny centric in the first half, but I don't really think you can definitely point to the ratings as proof that the show suffered in popularity from her return.

They needed to go way up with a big star like Bethenny.  All I can think is next year with Bethenny being the glue that pulls Carole and Luann together the ratings will drop again.  Less Bethenny more women who are honestly interesting. 

• Love 1

Dorinda was never going to concede to Heather and was indeed going to keep talking loudly over her. This was annoying. This is what I mean about going around and around. Just like Luann vs Carole, none of these women want resolution, they just want to argue and be told they're right and so they keep saying the same shit on repeat. I'm glad Beth was there to step in and shut it down. Beth was not there the night Heather and Dorinda fought, but Beth had seen Dorinda get emotional when she drinks. Beth was speaking to Beth's own experience with that, so she could legitimately speak about it. Dorinda was not mad at Beth and was more willing to agree with her than Heather.

I think the ladies are deferring to Beth bc they AGREE with her, bc she's so good at shutting them down and putting them in their place. I don't think it really has to do with being afraid of being kicked off the show.

Also, it's really Andy's job to moderate, but he's pretty much stopped doing that and is clearly just there to pick up his paycheck. So I'm glad Beth stepped in when Andy wouldn't.

Honestly, Beth would have my vote to moderate all the Reunions going forward - she did a much better job in some respects than he does. I'm not sure if she studied up on the episodes or if her memory is just that good, but girl knew what had happened on the show.

The thing is, she cannot do it as a member of the cast. By acting as moderator she gets to control too much of the conversation, which isn't fair. I've lost count of the number of times she made a statement and Andy asked her to elaborate. I actually loved every single thing she said last night - agreed with it all 100%.  I know, however, that this won't always be the case. I can't scream later when she takes over just because I don't agree with her, if I was OK with her having control when I did agree with her. I know because of the things she has said on Twitter, in her Blog, and on the show that she thinks that Heather busted into Lu's room in hopes of catching her in the act with some guy. I would hate to think that she will control the conversation to the point tomorrow night (don't forget everyone, the 3rd part is on tomorrow night, not next Tuesday) that Heather doesn't even get to tell her side of the story because Beth feels the need to jump in and explain how Lu might be feeling. I think that all of the ladies should get the opportunity to give their perspective on the season and what went on. They were all there, yet for the most part we are only hearing about it from Beth, with everyone else remaining mostly silent. They might all agree with her, but then again, they might all just not want to go against her. I hope Heather is different and not afraid to take her on if she feels she doesn't have it right. 

• Love 7

I found it interesting that when Carole invited herself to stay at Bethenny's house in the Hamptons, what we didn't hear was Bethenny saying, "Oh, of course, I'd love to have you.  You can stay at my place anytime!"  I think Bethenny liked being a guest in the Hamptons when she didn't have a place of her own, but she's not all that excited at the prospect of hosting others.

I don't think he's there for the paycheck.  He's the producer of these shows, after all, so it'd essentially be like him paying himself.  I think he's there to preen and to goad the stupider women into saying embarrassing things and to prod them into fights and to ask idiotic, gay-hating questions about the lady pond.   Edited to add:  Oh, yeah, and to protect Bethenny from any truly awkward questions or conversations. And for the most part, I didn't appreciate Bethenny stepping in.  If I'd been one of the other women, I probably would've said something like, "And now, translating my remarks from the apparent Swahili I was speaking, it's our English-to-English interpreter Bethenny.  Again."

Mostly I just kept falling asleep, so I don't have a lot more than that.

Edited by Mondrianyone
  • Love 7

The ratings are slightly down from last season. 

I think the main thing is that the ratings didn't go up substantially with her return. I cannot believe they paid her the big salary that they did and made her such a central part of the show if they didn't think that she would bring in the ratings. 

• Love 5

I want to strangle people who think like this because this is the type of mentality that believes a prostitute can't be rape and a husband can't rape his wife. Just ignorant and backwards.

One thing I noticed is that Beth was noticeably silent and has offered no real opinion on Adam-gate at the reunion.

I for one am bone tired and weary of Adam-gate. Luann - you lost. Mostly due to inconsistency, failure to properly make a convincing, coherent argument and for being generally just awful on twitter. I will say however, that on the Carole side, I don't believe she is as casual about the relationship as she likes to pretend. I think she is already in love with him or on the road to it. Also, I think she is very, very, hypersensitive about the age difference between her and Adam. I think that is the root of most of her butthurt over all this. I am going agree with a B comment from when she was briefly talking about this to Carole after her new apartment tour and say that the lady doth protest to much. Carole is very sensitive to the age jokes and even bristled when B made one. Hell, you don't here Sonja crying about being the butt of dating men over half her age. Hello, Carole was mad pissed being compared to Sonja and dating Sonja young men but I never really heard Sonja made a federal case of it. Sonja has some issues surrounding her delusions but in some respects she owns a lot of the shit she does and handles it like she is grown and going do what she is going do and damn this bitches.

I think Carole is afraid of looking like a hypocrite herself due to some of her past comments i.e., men don't get interesting until after 40 and other such things and throwing shade at Sonja. Her running commentary about the women, especially Sonja and Ramona during the girls night out with the male models at that club earlier in the season was why I came to dislike her so much this season. I also don't really believe she cares all that much about Luann or her niece's feelings and I damn sure don't believe that she would have not pursued the relationship had she known what a raucous it would have caused. I just don't. Easy to say that now isn't it but her ass such was playing it coy and talking to others about how and when to 'break' the news to Lu.

Everytime I see the beginning of an episode and see 8 women holding an apple, I think damn this is a huge cast and someone (or 2) needs to be cut. Although some of these chicks really, really get on my damn nerves (looking at you Dorinda and Ramona), I would be hard pressed to get rid of anyone of them at this point. Yes, it is too many damn women but this dynamic really works for me. I think if they balanced the show more, didn't give B half (or more) the TH commentary, Bravo and Andy backed out of B's ass and showed aspects of everyone's lives the show would be better for it. However, if someone stuck a gun to my head and made me make a decision as to who should go, I say it would be a toss up between Heather and Kristen, but Kristen might be saved due to her recent scandal.

I'm bone tired and weary of everything that's even the slightest bit controversial being referred to as "whatever-gate".

• Love 6

My favorite moment of a relatively slow episode was Heather's admonishment of Dorinda for cursing/objectionable language - whatever happened to "cutting a bitch," bellowing "don't fuckin' tell me nuttin', motherfucker," and expressly stating that getting through one dinner with expletives was too tall of a request?

I don't recall Heather admonishing Dorinda at all. If she did say something about her cursing, I'm sure it was only to point out that Dorinda has no right to admonish her for cursing when she curses like sailor herself. Pointing out the hypocrisy.

Heather had NEVER denied that she curses.  And why would she? We've all heard her do it. Just like Dorinda.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 12

I'm still on page 2 but why is everyone saying Bethanny said she isn't dating? She said she was/is dating! I remember it because I wondered who she was dating and figured Andy didn't question her because that person didn't want to be mentioned on tv.

I don't recall Heather admonishing Dorinda at all. If she did say something about her cursing, I'm sure it was only to point out that Dorinda has no right to admonish her for cursing when she curses like sailor herself. Pointing out the hypocrisy.

Heather had NEVER denied that she curses.  And why would she? We've all heard her do it. Just like Dorinda.

Well, yes, and if Heather were going to admonish Dorinda for cursing, last night would have been the night. Did everyone catch when Dorinda was talking that she threw out a "fuck" which was bleeped, and which she apologized for. If I had been Heather, I would have pointed this out to her, especially because it came not long after the discussion of the "fuck you" dinner.

That was another thing that bugged me about Andy the Moderator. Why didn't he get into that whole deal more? Why didn't he query as to what prompted Dorinda and Lu to start hammering away at Heather about her cursing, considering their own vocabulary? Because it cannot be said enough, Andy sucks at this part of his job. 

I'm still on page 2 but why is everyone saying Bethanny said she isn't dating? She said she was/is dating! I remember it because I wondered who she was dating and figured Andy didn't question her because that person didn't want to be mentioned on tv.

Everyone is saying it because it has been a huge deal all season that Beth had a serious, long-term relationship that was going on long before they started filming, and ended slightly after, yet she never said "boo" about it during the show. They vacationed together and were photographed often, yet she never mentioned she was dating. Not one time. Now she is talking about it, but she left if far away from the cameras, presenting an image of someone who was single. 

• Love 7

Is this an appropriate place to post questions about this reunion? In regards to John and Kristen, I read a lot of comments that Ramona started the debacle. I don't remember this at all. I remember Kristen telling Ramona about it at Dorinda's house, but I don't remember Ramona bringing it up. I'm sure that you guys are right, but I can't recall their conversation and I would like to see Ramona in action! Is there anyone with more details about what went down there? I'm curious to see how Ramona slithered out of that one!

B probably refused to do the show if they insisted on filming her dating life and TPTB respected that. They also didn't show anything about Kristen and her marriage, and I, for one, am grateful about that lol

• Love 3

hey also didn't show anything about Kristen and her marriage, and I, for one, am grateful about that lo

I think the difference is that they did film scenes of Kristen and Josh they just didn't make the cut and it wasn't just not showing Bethanny' s dating life it was all the therapy sessions where she talked about how alone she was and that she wasn't in a place to date anyone.

• Love 8

I don't think he's there for the paycheck.  He's the producer of these shows, after all, so it'd essentially be like him paying himself.  I think he's there to preen and to goad the stupider women into saying embarrassing things and to prod them into fights and to ask idiotic, gay-hating questions about the lady pond.

You're right. He's not there for the paycheck, he's there for the fame-whoring. He's taken more and more of a backseat when it comes to moderating, so I think what they're aiming for now is just for Andy to wind them up and watch them go. He always protects one housewife, I think for BH last reunion it was Brandi. And when he's protecting the "housewife" that you don't like (for me it was Brandi), yeah, it's annoying. And maybe he was trying to protect Bethenny, but I'm unsure from what. It wasn't like she was trying to get away with anything. She didn't double cross any of the other housewives.

• Love 2

They had their lowest rated show this season, the one when Bethenny went to see her ex stepfather. And she did not help the rating go up much during the season, they were pretty much on par with last season. 

Honestly, Beth would have my vote to moderate all the Reunions going forward - she did a much better job in some respects than he does. I'm not sure if she studied up on the episodes or if her memory is just that good, but girl knew what had happened on the show.

The thing is, she cannot do it as a member of the cast. By acting as moderator she gets to control too much of the conversation, which isn't fair. I've lost count of the number of times she made a statement and Andy asked her to elaborate. I actually loved every single thing she said last night - agreed with it all 100%.  I know, however, that this won't always be the case. I can't scream later when she takes over just because I don't agree with her, if I was OK with her having control when I did agree with her. I know because of the things she has said on Twitter, in her Blog, and on the show that she thinks that Heather busted into Lu's room in hopes of catching her in the act with some guy. I would hate to think that she will control the conversation to the point tomorrow night (don't forget everyone, the 3rd part is on tomorrow night, not next Tuesday) that Heather doesn't even get to tell her side of the story because Beth feels the need to jump in and explain how Lu might be feeling. I think that all of the ladies should get the opportunity to give their perspective on the season and what went on. They were all there, yet for the most part we are only hearing about it from Beth, with everyone else remaining mostly silent. They might all agree with her, but then again, they might all just not want to go against her. I hope Heather is different and not afraid to take her on if she feels she doesn't have it right. 

I agree, she needs to pick a lane and stick to it. She is either a HW cast member or she is the reunion host, either or but not both. It was frustrating for me to not hear what each had to say when answering a question.

Is this an appropriate place to post questions about this reunion? In regards to John and Kristen, I read a lot of comments that Ramona started the debacle. I don't remember this at all. I remember Kristen telling Ramona about it at Dorinda's house, but I don't remember Ramona bringing it up. I'm sure that you guys are right, but I can't recall their conversation and I would like to see Ramona in action! Is there anyone with more details about what went down there? I'm curious to see how Ramona slithered out of that one!

Ramona brought John and her fight with LuAnn at the caviar place. Ramona was telling Kristen all about it and she, Ramona, used the word "handsy", to which Kristen agreed and that is when Dorinda walked in and heard them talking. Kristen was honest with Dorinda, while Ramona threw Kristen under the bus.

• Love 7

B probably refused to do the show if they insisted on filming her dating life and TPTB respected that. They also didn't show anything about Kristen and her marriage, and I, for one, am grateful about that lol

Kristen did other things during filming that did not make it on air because Bethenny did not attend, so we don't what we missed. Bethenny did not have to show her BF but she was not honest about the fact that she was in a relationship with a man while at the same time whining about keeping her wall up around "new" people.

You're right. He's not there for the paycheck, he's there for the fame-whoring. He's taken more and more of a backseat when it comes to moderating, so I think what they're aiming for now is just for Andy to wind them up and watch them go. He always protects one housewife, I think for BH last reunion it was Brandi. And when he's protecting the "housewife" that you don't like (for me it was Brandi), yeah, it's annoying. And maybe he was trying to protect Bethenny, but I'm unsure from what. It wasn't like she was trying to get away with anything. She didn't double cross any of the other housewives.

Yes, IMO, he was protecting Bethenny. He asked her if she was "now" dating, not "Hey, I heard you broke up with MC half way through the season, how did that effect you" like he sort of asked Sonja about her BF. He asked Bethenny softball questions IMO.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8

I think that is exactly what happened, but is was not fair. Around the same time much was made when Andy admitted they threatened to fire Vicki on the OC show if she didn't include Brooks. His statement was that it was a reality show about her life and she couldn't not include her dating life. Beth mentioned that she was careful to make sure she was serious about the guy she was dating before she finally introduced him to Bryn, yet she pretended to be unattached for the entire season. She didn't have to film with him, but she didn't even acknowledge a relationship which means she wasn't being honest about her life. She once criticized Kelly for doing the exact same thing. We didn't see much of Kristen's husband, but we were aware of his existence.

• Love 15

I think that is exactly what happened, but is was not fair. Around the same time much was made when Andy admitted they threatened to fire Vicki on the OC show if she didn't include Brooks. His statement was that it was a reality show about her life and she couldn't not include her dating life. Beth mentioned that she was careful to make sure she was serious about the guy she was dating before she finally introduced him to Bryn, yet she pretended to be unattached for the entire season. She didn't have to film with him, but she didn't even acknowledge a relationship which means she wasn't being honest about her life. She once criticized Kelly for doing the exact same thing. We didn't see much of Kristen's husband, but we were aware of his existence.

When the TPTB on reality shows demand you open up a part of your life, it's not because they want to rake you over the coals. It's because they think you're too boring otherwise, IMO. This happened with Kenya on Atlanta. She dates and does all sorts of things that they don't film because she keeps to interesting enough to not need them to support her storyline.

I think TPTB have one standard for the housewives - They Must Be Interesting. I think most housewives need to incorporate some parts of their life because they're boring with just their personality alone. But Beth's personality is huge and she doesn't need additional added relationships to make her interesting (IMO). Her relationship w Jason bored me to tears and seeing how she interacts with the other housewives is where she really shines. So TPTB probably didn't feel the need to add her relationship to the mix, and I'm personally glad they didn't, because I don't find that interesting.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 5

I've been around for longer than I care to admit and I haven't been all that sheltered, so I just want to go on the record that "get off my jock" is the stupidest, nonsensical expression I've ever heard. So, Bethenny, stop it. Seriously, just stop it.

• Love 21

And maybe he was trying to protect Bethenny, but I'm unsure from what. It wasn't like she was trying to get away with anything. She didn't double cross any of the other housewives.

I think you might've answered your own question in this earlier post:

B probably refused to do the show if they insisted on filming her dating life and TPTB respected that.

Or asking her about it, apparently, and calling bullshit on the "I'm so alone" fiction.  Or talking about the situation with Jason, which I sort of doubt she's legally barred from discussing (or we could have Carole sit on her lap like a ventriloquist's dummy and let Bethenny throw her voice so Carole can say all the things she herself "can't").  Because I haven't seen any evidence of him courting fame or the press, so I'd be interested in some questions about what she meant by all that.  I could probably think of some more examples if I weren't feeling so thoroughly over the whole deal by now.  Another season of watching everyone walk on eggshells around the queen B and more of the same everything just doesn't feel all that appealing at the moment. 

• Love 8

If I could like your post a thousand times I would.  Last night I said pretty much the same thing about Bethenny and the Reunion.  Andy lost control of the HW's Reunions a long time ago.   Even though Bethenny doesn't shy away from calling someone out, she also capable of pointing out their positive attributes. 

I know Bethenny rubs many people the wrong way but she's smart, witty and assertive.   She was on fire last night with Ramona and Dorinda and I enjoyed every second of it.  If Bethenny hadn't stepped up to corral them, we'd still be going around in circles.  While her delivery is often wordy, she's clearly capable of making a point and that's a skill Andy never really had.

Based on the poll results, even people who dislike Bethenny seemed to vote for her.  When I looked at the results, I couldn't help but wonder how Dorinda managed to get even one vote.  Do you think Hannah stopped by?  LOL

Reunion%20II%20Poll%20Results_zps2tuzbci

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7

In the Berkshires, Ramona spoke with Kristen about Luann getting Dorinda upset at Petrossian over John's inappropriateness.  When Dorinda walked into the room, she heard her name mentioned and asked why they were talking about her.  Ramona said she was upset that Luann brought up John at Petrossian.  Kristen piped up and said John was touchy feely with her.  Ramona called her dumb in her TH for bringing that up.  Dorinda then got upset that Kristen mentioned it and blamed her for the situation as much as John and for making a fool of her. 

• Love 5

The profoundly disturbing and retrograde bullshit coming out of Dorinda's mouth scares the shit out of me. This is her third strike for me. Assuming the black guy worked at the restaurant was one. Her story about the attorney in the wheel chair was two. This mess is three. She's a mean nasty drunken bigot without any real empathetic or humanist motivations.

It's her fourth strike for me.  You didn't include the infamous FU dinner in Turks and Caicos when she was slurring her words while spewing food out of her mouth.

I loved this sentence in your post.........

"The profoundly disturbing and retrograde bullshit coming out of Dorinda's mouth scares the shit out of me."

Dorinda%20Imitate%20Kristen_zpsanffvff4.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 12

In the Berkshires, Ramona spoke with Kristen about Luann getting Dorinda upset at Petrossian over John's inappropriateness.  When Dorinda walked into the room, she heard her name mentioned and asked why they were talking about her.  Ramona said she was upset that Luann brought up John at Petrossian.  Kristen piped up and said John was touchy feely with her.  Ramona called her dumb in her TH for bringing that up.  Dorinda then got upset that Kristen mentioned it and blamed her for the situation as much as John and for making a fool of her. 

Actually, Dorinda was not upset/mad at John and she said that Kristen made a fool out of her, not John or Sonja, just Kristen.

• Love 8

Thank you! I was just wading through posts now, paging backwards, wanting to refresh myself in the discussions and really fighting myself to just post this:

What the hell does get off my jock even mean???

and when I saw your post I said the hell with reading, I am high five-ing you right now!

So seriously what the hell does it mean? Is it something she came up with? It means nothing! It makes no sense! Stop trying to make Get off my jock happen!

I know it as an outdated saying from the hip-hop community. It means get off my jock strap, i.e., get off my dick/stop riding me.

Edited by anonymiss
  • Love 2

Thank you! I was just wading through posts now, paging backwards, wanting to refresh myself in the discussions and really fighting myself to just post this:

What the hell does get off my jock even mean???

and when I saw your post I said the hell with reading, I am high five-ing you right now!

So seriously what the hell does it mean? Is it something she came up with? It means nothing! It makes no sense! Stop trying to make Get off my jock happen!

And stop saying you won't date anyone who wants to be on tv. Jason does not miss being on tv. He could easily, in my opinion, have his own Life After Bethenny, Jason Starts Over with Bryn By His Side in a heartbeat if he wanted it and was the fame whore you are trying to make him be. You rewriter of history you. 

Too late, she is hawking shirts on her twitter page with that saying on it! LOL, she has taken a page from Brandi with the nasty and or stupid logos on them! LOL

Dear Heather Thompson,

Glad you retired holla. #pleasestopsayinghashtag

The funny thing is that the reason she said #yourmotherwouldbesoproud is because during the the FU fight her side of the table Kristen, Carole and Sonja were making hashtag jokes about the fight but the other side of the table was talking so loudly you can only hear a few of the times they said "hashtag" but not the rest of the phrases, once again it's something multiple people were doing but Heather is the one who gets called out. Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 15

Here's the thing, everyone.

This mod gig? It's a volunteer thing. And contrary to popular belief, Lis and I are not robots (although we ARE scarily alike), and we need sleep.

We're locking the thread tonight because you guys just can't seem to get it through your heads that this petty sniping at each other isn't going to get ANYONE anywhere.

There will be warnings doled out in the morning. Don't say we didn't warn you. We've warned you all season long.

• Love 6

This has been unlocked. Lis and I ask, nay, beg you all...

We don't care if you disagree with each other. We get that. What we care about is that if you do disagree...state your point, agree to disagree, and move on. Do NOT get caught up in trying to win an Internet battle.

Lis and I will win - every.single.time.

• Love 15

I guess one thing we have learned is that when Dorinda is embarrassed by her behavior (or at least when she SHOULD be), she won't admit it but will attack, attack, attack so no else can speak.  She did it to Kristin and Heather.  Unfortunately for her, she made herself look even more ridiculous.  Seriously, she got drunk and emotional at the fuck you dinner, she could say that.  Instead, she claimed not to be drunk or to have slurred her words.  Perhaps her daughter should watch the show (sarcasm!) so she could tell her mother they did in fact sub-title her slurred words.

I voted Kristin solely because, by simply trying to speak in a rational manner, she had Dorinda make herself look like even more of an asshole.

[edited because I somehow forgot what thread I was on and posted about tonight's episode.  Moving those thoughts to where they belong]

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Love 10

I wanted to fall asleep but the ladies' shrill buzzsaw overtalk made that almost impossible. Then Betthhenny's chainsaw would overtalk everyone and it was like nails on a chalkboard.

Tired of the stolen/borrowed/loaned dresses. Tired of Andy relinquishing his mod duties. Tired of the Ramona/Mario story. Ramona, he is just not into you! Don't go surprise him, esp. after he asked you not to, with hopes of reconciliation in your little brain.

Tired of, well, lots of other stuff.

Maybe I did fall asleep.

• Love 2