• Bethenny
    • Carole
    • Dorinda
    • Heather
    • Kristen
    • Luann
    • Ramona
    • Sonja

Forgive me if this was already discussed, but what does Luann have on Heather? When they were discussing Heather and Carole entering Luann's room in T & C, Luann made reference to something that she saw in Heather's room ( to paraphrase, she said something like " do you wanna go there? Should we talk about what was seen in YOUR room") I have read some people think it had something to do with Heather being naked- possibly with Carole??! The subject seemed to get dropped at that point, but it seemed like something they wanted kept quiet.

Forgive me if this was already discussed, but what does Luann have on Heather? When they were discussing Heather and Carole entering Luann's room in T & C, Luann made reference to something that she saw in Heather's room ( to paraphrase, she said something like " do you wanna go there? Should we talk about what was seen in YOUR room") I have read some people think it had something to do with Heather being naked- possibly with Carole??! The subject seemed to get dropped at that point, but it seemed like something they wanted kept quiet.

IMO, it was nothing more than LuAnn trying to make Heather look like she did something to be ashamed of and nothing more. Heather told LuAnn to go ahead and say whatever it was twice and LuAnn immediately backed down so I don't think it was something Heather is afraid of becoming public. LuAnn used a HW reunion tactic (just like KimR did to LisaR about Harry and TeresaG to Jacqueline/CarolineM and visa versa), threaten to out some big bad secret and force another HW to concede to her demands, and it backfired on her big time. 

• Love 2

Whatever LuAnn saw in Heather's bedroom will be speculated on, though Heather didn't seem to mind if LuAnn went there because I believe Heather is leaving the show and would have nothing to lose by throwing everything of a sexual nature she knows about LuAnn out for the world to see! If LuAnn had opened that Pandora's Box it would have been balls to the wall of epic proportion. LuAnn backed down after sizing up Heather's reaction and surmising what a hellish storm would be headed her way.

After that LuAnn said in a little voice that girlfriends shouldn't come into a bedroom with a camera behind them and Heather replied in a coy little voice back that she was sorry. A calamity had been diverted and the viewers were left with an apology instead of the gory details!!! Sonja then finished up by asking LuAnn to give Heather a hug. After that, the Reunion commenced with hugs all around except for Carole and LuAnn...next year's story line, lol.

Of course Bethenny took credit for Heather and LuAnn burying the hatchet...whereas it was Heather IMO who took the bull by the horns to extinguish the fire.

anigif_enhanced-16363-1401224742-22.gif

Edited by talula
  • Love 1
Yeah, I did get the impression of Sonja that she's comfortable with both genders sexually & I thought she expressed it very well, without unnecessarily revealing too many details.

Sonja with a gay "J", hee - I like that she makes no bones about trying to score with the other ladies. I'd love to hear about her "kissy-kissy" time with Heather.

I think we can only speculate based on he said/she said as to how it went down (and most guys don't tell you when they're sleeping with other women at the same time). The only thing for sure is he has greater opportunities now.

I'm surprised you question that the age difference "somehow" adds insult to injury, as the attitudes against relationships with massive age differences isn't a new thing in society. And it's a sad fact that it's intensified if the woman is the one who's older (although it does go both ways, like how people mocked George Clooney before Amal. I know when I happened to fall in love with a man nearly twice my age, the more traditionally-minded people like parents/grandparents were openly negative, which I hated, but I understood).

I think the speculation was confirmed by Lu's recounting of the timeline of the relationship.  On more than one ocassion, she said they'd broken up a year before.   That leaves little doubt, imo, about whether he left Nicole for Carole.   The debatable part is probably that we have different chronological definitions of being "left".   For me, it's the point at which he was no longer emotionally invested in the relationship.  We know there was no ambiguity about this because both Nicole and Luann confirm that they broke up.  What happens after that is the messy part.  They start sleeping together again, but do not reconcile.  Which somehow translates into Adam being responsible for the decision that Nicole makes and keeps making to stay physically involved with him.   He's involved, she's invested.  But that stops either shortly before or certainly when he starts dating Carole.   I'm not sure why it makes a difference which because in the time they'd broken up, before Adam and Carole meet, Adam and Nicole don't get back together.   I dunno, I'm not seeing how Carole interrupted some great love story but admittedly I'm one of those people who don't believe you can *steal* a man.  

Bear with me, I'm going to try to put it differently.  I'm pissy that if you (general you, not you, you) believe that Adam left Nicole for Carole, it is as though, by itself, that's not the sole indignity.  The mortifying pearl clutch is that the other woman is older.  The point I was trying to make was that:  she's dumb as a box of rocks or she's ugly or she's a bimbo, are legitimate digs because they're characteristics that, in comparison to you, make the new chick a downgrade.  Carole's age as the insult to injury platform is super shitty because being older isn't an insult. Clearly, Adam agrees.   Ageism period bothers me, but the double standards about it bother me a lot more.

Adore it!!! ZaldamoWilder, can I be you? Pretty, pretty please!

And, to all of those that you QUOTED, I shall dub you, one and all--Master Writers of Za Wuurld!

Lol!  Thanks for the love darl.  Please, I wishYou guys are the master writers, the only reason I watch half this crap is because I know ya'll will be talking about it tomorrow ;)  

• Love 3

Ageism period bothers me, but the double standards about it bother me a lot more.

Carole & Adam: yawn. Beaten to death. But I appreciate your response and agree: ageism sucks but it's not going away anytime soon just like other prejudices.

• Love 2