• Bethenny
    • Carole
    • Dorinda
    • Heather
    • Kristen
    • Luann
    • Ramona
    • Sonja

I don't even know what this means, but I think the bacon is more important than the lettuce in a BLT, and John is the bacon.

John is the sausage in the pepper and sausage sandwich. He needed to keep his sausage off of Kristin's back.

• Love 5

John is the sausage in the pepper and sausage sandwich. He needed to keep his sausage off of Kristin's back.

But she was buttering him up with her her soft crescent rolls on his back first

OMG.  My mother would be so proud. :-D

• Love 2

I think Kristen needs to be taking stock of her own marriage and quit trying to stir crap up in others' relationships. Josh has admitted to Ashley Madison accounts http://www.people.com/article/rhony-kristen-taekman-husband-josh-admits-ashley-madison-account

Sounds like Kristen will have a storyline if she returns next season.

I'm not sure how one has anything to do with the other, but ok.

What crap did she stir up? What relationship did she talk crap about? Kristen might be not everyone's cup of tea and that's fine, she is a little bland but I kind of like her, I think? Maybe? :)

But seriously, I have never seen Kristen stir anything up. Her husband happens to be a giant humongous asshole douchebag. A lot of women are married to these kind of men, they're not all cheaters. Women and men get lied to all the time by cheaters.

Kristen trusted her husband, that is not a bad thing.

Like I said, I don't really understand how you tied the two things.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 7

I'm not sure how one has anything to do with the other, but ok.

What crap did she stir up? What relationship did she talk crap about? Kristen might be not everyone's cup of tea and that's fine, she is a little bland but I kind of like her, I think? Maybe? :)

But seriously, I have never seen Kristen stir anything up. Her husband happens to be a giant humongous asshole douchebag. A lot of women are married to these kind of men, they're not all cheaters. Women and men get lied to all the time by cheaters.

Kristen trusted her husband, that is not a bad thing.

Like I said, I don't really understand how you tied the two things.

Well I think by complaining about John to Dorinda she is stirring up trouble.  Obvioulsy, Dorinda was offended by it.  I also think she went after Luann in T&C with the report from the houseboy.  A thinking person might weigh the ramifications of announcing someone she had never met or seen was married and making out with a friend.  I think she also said Heather bossed her husband around.  So she is not such an innocent in the stirring up crap.

I think I have a different memory of last season, I remember  Kristen the perpetual whiner.  All she did was complain about the big cheater. I doesn't give her husband license to cheat and the two of them had an extremely unpleasant public relationship.  I think this differs from say Ramona who seemed to honestly enjoy being a partner with Mario, as did the Countess with the Count.

Wow, Bethenny just owns Ramona in this preview clip. It's kind of amazing to see someone cut through every last one of Ramona's passive-aggressive machinations.

That takes me to the Daily Mail article on Josh Taekman.  I scrolled through it but didn't see a preview clip for tonight's episode.  Did you mean to link to that page or am I just not seeing the clip?

Found the clip!  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season/episode-721/videos?clip=2892167

Edited by slitz
  • Love 3

Ramona looked positively uncomfortable in that clip. You can tell she was becoming a little flustered. She looked like a child who was being chastised by her mother...hahaha.

Beth telling Ramona not to bat her eyelashes, was pretty good.

Ramona has always been a rude self absorbed entitled woman, but has her childlike "I'm shorry" *shrug* *batting eyelashes * always been her thing? I don't remember it as much early on.

• Love 4

Ramona looked positively uncomfortable in that clip. You can tell she was becoming a little flustered. She looked like a child who was being chastised by her mother...hahaha.

I LOL when Bethenny said she "knew where all the bodies were buried and do you want me to bring it up?" to Ramona and you can see Ramona gasp. Then Bethenny says something about how nasty Ramona was in saying it to begin with and Ramona's face looks like she just smelled her own poop for the first time in her life! LOL I am also glad that Bethenny did not resort to yelling like does when talking about the damn dresses again.

Beth telling Ramona not to bat her eyelashes, was pretty good.

Ramona has always been a rude self absorbed entitled woman, but has her childlike "I'm shorry" *shrug* *batting eyelashes * always been her thing? I don't remember it as much early on.

She did do the eye batting and the meek Sorry in the beginning but not as much as she does it now IMO. I think she found that if she did that she could get away with far more than anyone else and she then ran with it. LOL

• Love 6

Wow, Bethenny just owns Ramona in this preview clip. It's kind of amazing to see someone cut through every last one of Ramona's passive-aggressive machinations.

Since no one else will go after Ramona or hold her accountable for stirring all kinds of shit up this season, I will have to settle for Bethenny at least trying.

I wish Andy had pointed out to Dorinda that it was clear during the first part of the season that Ramona couldn't stop herself from talking all kinds of nasty crap about John, yet Dorinda is only mad at Kristen.  Did Dorinda not watch the show and missed out on how many times Ramona crapped on John?

• Love 7

Since no one else will go after Ramona or hold her accountable for stirring all kinds of shit up this season, I will have to settle for Bethenny at least trying.

I wish Andy had pointed out to Dorinda that it was clear during the first part of the season that Ramona couldn't stop herself from talking all kinds of nasty crap about John, yet Dorinda is only mad at Kristen.  Did Dorinda not watch the show and missed out on how many times Ramona crapped on John?

Dorinda has different rules for herself, Ramona, LuAnn, Sonja and Bethenny than she does for Heather and Kristen. She leaves Carole alone because of Carole's friendship with both Bethenny and Andy. JMO

Book gate is not dead. Luann is suppose to expose Carole's ghost writer on part 3 of the reunion, that is, unless Bravo edits it out. So Aviva wasn't lying after all and the link below exposes the drama brewing behind the scenes pretty well.

http://allaboutthetea.com/2015/08/25/aviva-drescher-finally-vindicated-in-the-book-gate-scandal/

No, Aviva WAS lying. She accused BW of being the ghost writer and IMO, LuAnn is following Aviva's lead in now trying to accuse Carole's ex SIL of it. All they, Aviva/LuAnn, are doing is throwing mud at Carole in hopes that it sticks and in hopes that we, the viewers, buy into their lies.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

That takes me to the Daily Mail article on Josh Taekman.  I scrolled through it but didn't see a preview clip for tonight's episode.  Did you mean to link to that page or am I just not seeing the clip?

Found the clip!  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season/episode-721/videos?clip=2892167

Yes, sorry, I linked to the wrong thing! I fixed the link, thanks.

Dorinda has different rules for herself, Ramona, LuAnn, Sonja and Bethenny than she does for Heather and Kristen. She leaves Carole alone because of Carole's friendship with both Bethenny and Andy. JMO

No, Aviva WAS lying. She accused BW of being the ghost writer and IMO, LuAnn is following Aviva's lead in now trying to accuse Carole's ex SIL of it. All they, Aviva/LuAnn, are doing is throwing mud at Carole in hopes that it sticks and in hopes that we, the viewers, buy into their lies.

Is LuAnn really delusional enough to not realize that if she's taking her lead from Aviva of all people, she is barking up the wrong tree?

• Love 4

I LOL when Bethenny said she "knew where all the bodies were buried and do you want me to bring it up?" to Ramona and you can see Ramona gasp. Then Bethenny says something about how nasty Ramona was in saying it to begin with and Ramona's face looks like she just smelled her own poop for the first time in her life! LOL I am also glad that Bethenny did not resort to yelling like does when talking about the damn dresses again.

She did do the eye batting and the meek Sorry in the beginning but not as much as she does it now IMO. I think she found that if she did that she could get away with far more than anyone else and she then ran with it. LOL

I loved that clip!  Bethenny kept her "cool" and Ramona was squirming.

I know that the dress issue will come up again and even though we've heard it before and some people have said "not again"  I don't blame Bethenny for confronting Ramona about it.  No matter how many times it comes up, Ramona still hasn't returned the dress.    It's obvious that Bethenny can afford to lose a dress (or two) but that's not the point.  The point is that it's not Ramona's dress.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

Yes, sorry, I linked to the wrong thing! I fixed the link, thanks.

Is LuAnn really delusional enough to not realize that if she's taking her lead from Aviva of all people, she is barking up the wrong tree?

Not only did Ramona not return the dresses but she also did NOT write a check for Bethenny's charity for the cost of the dresses! She is a piece of entitlement trash for sure!

• Love 3

I'd rather spend an entire hour on the dress than one more minute on Adam/Nicole/C arole/Luann or bookgate.  Anything that puts Ramona on the hotseat is well-deserved since she won't be taken to task by anyone else but B.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 8

I'd rather spend an entire hour on the dress than one more minute on Adam/Nicole/C arole/Luann or bookgate.  Anything that puts Ramona on the hotseat is well-deserved since she won't be taken to task by anyone else but B.

When you put it that way, what do they really have left to discuss?  And they have 2 hours to fill.  If it's all Lu and Carole and Adam I'm not going to be happy.  The dress story will bore me after 3 minutes.  I do want to hear Lu's version of book gate.  Whether it's true or not, it's in the media now and they may as well address it.  But  I don't want the next 2 epis to be all about that eitherWhat in the heck are they going to talk about for 2 more hours?  Suddenly my mind is a blank. I can't think of a single thing I need cleared up about this season.  Maybe Carole will talk about how Anthony's ashes were split?

What in the heck are they going to talk about for 2 more hours?  Suddenly my mind is a blank. I can't think of a single thing I need cleared up about this season.  Maybe Carole will talk about how Anthony's ashes were split?

Maybe Andy can get Sonja to tell us when the fragrance she's working on with the Nigerian Football Team will hit stores.   LOL

There's a whole segment on SandwichGate and Dorinda's drunken outbursts tonight and I'm guessing we'll hear about Ramona's divorce.

• Love 2

There's a whole segment on SandwichGate and Dorinda's drunken outbursts tonight and I'm guessing we'll hear about Ramona's divorce.

Ohhh, yeah.  This is my problem with watching First Looks and then discussing the First Looks >>>it feels like the episode has already aired when it hasn't. And it muddles me.  During the regular season, I never watch them or go to that thread, specifically for that reason.  But I've been reading the discussions and watching the clips for the Reunion and I'm getting confused over what we've seen.  Or not.

Or else I've been hitting the Dirty Martinis early, too...

• Love 8

Well, there's also NakedManGate.  I'm sure we'll need to hear about how much juice he had.

Oh, and fucking Dorinda will need to fucking explain why she got so fucking mad at fucking Heather.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 7

Yep, I agree... John should keep his sausage from poking a hole in the roll.

photo.jpg

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

Why are there already 3 votes for Who Won Part 2 -  one for Carole, one for Beth and one for Ramona - when the show doesn't even air for another 2 hours

Is there only one vote per person this time?

I hope there's only one vote per person or else what is the point?

• Love 5

When you put it that way, what do they really have left to discuss?  And they have 2 hours to fill.  If it's all Lu and Carole and Adam I'm not going to be happy.  The dress story will bore me after 3 minutes.  I do want to hear Lu's version of book gate.  Whether it's true or not, it's in the media now and they may as well address it.  But  I don't want the next 2 epis to be all about that eitherWhat in the heck are they going to talk about for 2 more hours?  Suddenly my mind is a blank. I can't think of a single thing I need cleared up about this season.  Maybe Carole will talk about how Anthony's ashes were split?

A thought just occurred to me, what if LuAnn never made another accusation about Carole using a GW but DID put the "word out on the street" with bloggers that she did and that Carole is trying to get Andy to cut it?  It would be a cleaver, nasty for sure, but still a cleaver way to sully Carole's reputation and making Carole look like the liar if nothing is shown about any GW. Hmmmm..........

• Love 1

Where I live in northeast KS, my tv listing shows RHoNY as coming on at 7:00pm instead of 8:00pm . My newspaper is wrong a lot tho.

It's not wrong this time.   I was surprised to find out that it's coming on at 8:00 PM EST.

Why are there already 3 votes for Who Won Part 2 -  one for Carole, one for Beth and one for Ramona - when the show doesn't even air for another 2 hours

I hope there's only one vote per person or else what is the point?

I didn't even notice that there were votes.  That's really funny.

I hope we only get one vote too.  You're right.  There's no point in multiple votes.

ETA: Even though I haven't seen Part II yet, after watching the preview  I can't believe someone voted for Ramona.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3

I checked the guide and the show in the 9pm EST slot is the Season 3 premier of "Below Deck."  So it seems Bravo is clearing the time slot for that show.

Edited by izabella

Did my ears deceive me or did we hear Heather say they were "sitting around smoking" at LuAnn's house in the Hamptons the night Carole met Adam?

I thought I heard that too!  Weed??!  That's what I was wondering when I heard that.

• Love 5

I thought I heard that too!  Weed??!  That's what I was wondering when I heard that.

That would be my guess too.   I'd bet real money they weren't smoking Marlboros.

• Love 10

So Dorinda excuses fat John's inappropriate sexual touching by saying Kristen has modeled topless and shouldn't be shocked at John's behavior? Where does that make any sense at all.

We talked about this a lot in the Furst Look thread. Dorinda's comment was ugly and backwards-thinking, and really sends a bad message out. To make it worse, she has a young daughter.

• Love 23

Everyone knows people in relationships cannot be raped by their partners and women wearing short skirts are asking for it. Ugh, this woman! If someone feels like intimate or sexual contact goes too far, they have every right to say no and have the behavior end. Does she not realize how victim blamey she sounds.

Did Kristen tell John "no"? Did John continue to dance and touch Kristen after she disengaged?

Honestly, this idea that Kristen is a victim of inappropriate sexual touching is mind boggling. Kristen owes John a big fat apology.

• Love 5

I think Bethenny is usually on point in her observations about people.  Seems she's taken some of her therapy to heart and is using her new found enlightenment to understand her castmates better.  That's a good thing.

But she really does need to learn when it's time to STFU.

• Love 18

I'm sure this is an unpopular opinion, but Beth should let Dress-Gate go. $1000 is nothing to these ladies. If she was that upset about it, she or the show would have taken her to small claims court. It's not like there's a lack of evidence. But it just looks like she's spoiling for a fight, and I find it sort of petty.

I realize Bethenny has mentioned this quite a few times but that doesn't seem to have an impact on Ramona.  She took two dresses and lied saying one fell out of the car.  That's just plain wrong.  Of course these women (especially Bethenny) can afford to lose $1,000 but that's not the point.  The dresses don't belong to her.  Ramona is just being her entitled self once again.  Bethenny asked her to donate the dresses to the Dress for Success Charity.

sonja%20dresses_zpsar6b1owh.jpg

• Love 23