Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Wanna Love You

• Start Topic

I know the scene with Jo and Vee was a reenactment, but I hope he's a little kinder to her about her leaving her life and family for him. True, she could've said no, but for whatever reason, he's who she decided to hitch her wagon to. I'd hope he appreciates that and let's her know. Would it hurt for him to say, "I know this is hard for you, I understand how you're feeling, we're in this together, we'll visit your family, etc" to her talking about how much she's sacrificing, especially now being pregnant instead of "well, we're doing it for Isaac, so..." Way to help ease her worries, dude. And then when she was talking about the hormones and attitude she'd be throwing at him being pregnant and that he has to roll with it (and I completely agree that preggos get a pass!), he responds how he'll throw attitude right back. I love how devoted a father Jo is and I think it's great that he's willing to move closer to Issac, but I was getting some jerk vibes from that conversation. Hopefully it's due to the stiff reanacting.

• Love 6

Why should Jenelle give up the ring to Nathan? I'm sure it was bought with her money.  If Nathan legit bought it, he can have it but how many people really believe he bought it.  If she wants to continue to wear the ring she bought for herself then by all means rock that ring.  hahaha

• Love 4

Why should Jenelle give up the ring to Nathan? I'm sure it was bought with her money.  If Nathan legit bought it, he can have it but how many people really believe he bought it.  If she wants to continue to wear the ring she bought for herself then by all means rock that ring.  hahaha

I just posted this on the Jenelle thread. When a giver of an engagement ring calls off the engagement, the ring is a gift.  When the recipient of a ring calls off the engagement, they must return the ring. That is the law in our state as it is in other states. Other states, like Texas, have conditional gift law which means the ring is a gift only if the marriage goes through. If the engagement is called off by either party, the recipient must return it to the giver. Not sure what the law is in South Carolina. Whatever it is, for Nips to have forced that ring off Jenelle's finger, no matter how much I hate her, is downright wrong.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

Why should Jenelle give up the ring to Nathan? I'm sure it was bought with her money. If Nathan legit bought it, he can have it but how many people really believe he bought it. If she wants to continue to wear the ring she bought for herself then by all means rock that ring. hahaha

Jenelle absolutely paid for that ring. Wasn't that always a bone of contention between her and Barb that any time a new guy came into the picture it was always Jenelle's money that paid for apartments and cars?

• Love 7

I don't believe in the term "trap baby". It makes it sound like men have no control over their sperm. It just ends up inside some woman without their knowledge and oops! Lol. I realize it happens like when a married woman who is trusted for years and has agreed to no family suddenly stops her pill or a man that sabotages his partners birth control but these people (especially 16 year olds!) that hook up after knowing each other a few months (or nights) better both protect themselves or face the consequences equally.

• Love 8

GreatKazu! Come on. Kailyn has many careers! Best selling author, designer of Love and Lawry and TV STAR ;)

Don't forget military spouse! I'm surprised to not see

her waiving an american flag, talking about how she is really an American hero.

• Love 2

I know the scene with Jo and Vee was a reenactment, but I hope he's a little kinder to her about her leaving her life and family for him. True, she could've said no, but for whatever reason, he's who she decided to hitch her wagon to. I'd hope he appreciates that and let's her know. Would it hurt for him to say, "I know this is hard for you, I understand how you're feeling, we're in this together, we'll visit your family, etc" to her talking about how much she's sacrificing, especially now being pregnant instead of "well, we're doing it for Isaac, so..." Way to help ease her worries, dude. And then when she was talking about the hormones and attitude she'd be throwing at him being pregnant and that he has to roll with it (and I completely agree that preggos get a pass!), he responds how he'll throw attitude right back. I love how devoted a father Jo is and I think it's great that he's willing to move closer to Issac, but I was getting some jerk vibes from that conversation. Hopefully it's due to the stiff reanacting.

I think part of my skepticism about Vee motives to get pregnant and the soundness of this plan is the feeling I get that Joe's not that into her. Or at least not as into her as she is into him. It's hard to tell and we only see snippets, but he always seems slightly unengaged when Vee is talking. Kali does the same thing with Javi. I hate to say it, but Kali and Joe are totally focused when talking to each other. I'm not saying they actively want to get back together, just that they have a spark between each other, even though it's hate half the time.
  • Love 2

I don't believe in the term "trap baby". It makes it sound like men have no control over their sperm. It just ends up inside some woman without their knowledge and oops! Lol. I realize it happens like when a married woman who is trusted for years and has agreed to no family suddenly stops her pill or a man that sabotages his partners birth control but these people (especially 16 year olds!) that hook up after knowing each other a few months (or nights) better both protect themselves or face the consequences equally.

Regardless of age (teen or adult), unfortunately, there are girls who will make up lies about being on the pill or using contraception. There are guys who will push their girlfriend to have a baby for selfish reasons. I have been over this before and I won't change my mind. It is an ugly term but sadly, there are ugly people, like Kailyn, who will throw aside birth control to become pregnant. Being pregnant with Isaac was not her first time at the rodeo. She was pregnant before with another guy's baby. She aborted it.

I think part of my skepticism about Vee motives to get pregnant and the soundness of this plan is the feeling I get that Joe's not that into her. Or at least not as into her as she is into him. It's hard to tell and we only see snippets, but he always seems slightly unengaged when Vee is talking. Kali does the same thing with Javi. I hate to say it, but Kali and Joe are totally focused when talking to each other. I'm not saying they actively want to get back together, just that they have a spark between each other, even though it's hate half the time.

Disagree. I see nothing but jealousy and hate on Kail's part because Jo dumped her. Jo tolerates her because he has to deal with her, unfortunately.  Jo always seems uncomfortable on camera. He is the same way on the reunion shows and the few video interviews he gave back in the days. I think it is harder when these people have to recreate their scenes or do staged scenes. Jermy smirks and almost wants to laugh. Ryan (Teen Mom OG) looks like he just wants to smack the camera out of his face. Jo has that little laugh and tries to avoid any confrontation. I think he learned long ago to just not engage in Kail's shit. He knows what she is about and how she will get up huffy puffy.

• Love 4

Kail the beast: Yet another reason for Javi's military buds to take the piss out of him (if he's actually in the military, that is). She tests him with her beastiality and he backs the fuck down. Pussy with a capital P he is.

When Jo didn't back down, he was called an asshole and a jerk.

I can't get behind the idea that a guy, who is being mistreated by his spouse, should then be judged and mistreated by his friends, family or co-workers. If a female was being treated by her guy the way Kail treats Javi, I would hope that friends and family would rally around her and let her know she doesn't need to endure that behavior. The same holds for any male, including Javi. I do think he is stupid for not seeing what is happening to him, happened to Jo.

Do we know for a fact that Kail had an abortion before Jo?

Kail wrote about it in her book. She claimed she was raped and that is how she ended up pregnant. I don't believe she was raped. I think she says that to add to her victim complex and to give an excuse for her abortion. She shouldn't be ashamed for having an abortion.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

I think Jo appears less enthusiastic about the baby because unlike Vee, he's aware of the time, energy and expense involved in raising a child, along with the drama and stress that results if the relationship doesn't work out. As noted above, Vee is used to having Isaac two weekends a month, it's an entirely different ball of wax if the custody agreement changes to 50/50 with an infant thrown into the mix.

• Love 3

He can't. This was posted in the Leah thread.  Cory wasn't authorized to use MTV footage for his court hearings because the judge stated since the show edited, it is not reliable as evidence. MTV also had a clause in their contract as well:

But at least Chelsea could testify that she has seen Aubrey out without the parents.  And also that Aubrey has told her mother that she goes out with Adam without the parents being present.  It's so odd how Adam so openly takes Aubrey everywhere if indeed he is not allowed to be with out with Aubrey without his parents. 

I wonder if the order states that Adam needs to keep his parents aware of where he and Aubrey are at all times and they can OK or deny his requests to bring her anywhere?

Once again I am cringing as I watch this and wondering why I watch this train wreck when it makes me feel so disturbed. I did have a little bit of joy watching Nips hauled off to jail so that was a nice change. It really irks me to see Kail and Leah complain to the friend of the week about how their lives are awful through no fault of their own! Leah acting dumbfounded as to why Jeremy is divorcing her and then her friend agreeing that poor Leah did nothing wrong and mean Jeremy caused her to be so stressed cause he's never around makes me want to strangle both of them. Does Leah really believe that all of us who watch TM don't know the whole story? IMO it makes me dislike her much more that she can't be honest about any of her wrong doings. And Kail and her gang of witches sitting around sh#t talking Jo and Javi. They are her children's fathers for f's sake and your not in high school anymore. Do these friends really and truly like her? I don't care how much I want $ or "fame", I could never spend any amount of time hanging out with Kail and kissing her butt. Not to mention looking at her ugly tattoos. She has the potential to be semi-pretty but her bitchy attitude and the tattoos completely ruin her looks. I am so shocked to see Janelle taking care of Kaiser I always wonder if she holds him for the camera and when MTV is gone so is he. I can't imagine what she'll do when he is walking and no longer wants to lay around with a bottle. Speaking of which I am surprised he is not crawling or at least sitting up on his own. Or maybe he is and they aren't showing it? Not much to say about Chelsea, Aubree is a doll, Adam is a douche, his friend is weird, Cole is a sweetie, and Randy is the best.

• Love 5

But at least Chelsea could testify that she has seen Aubrey out without the parents.  And also that Aubrey has told her mother that she goes out with Adam without the parents being present.  It's so odd how Adam so openly takes Aubrey everywhere if indeed he is not allowed to be with out with Aubrey without his parents. 

I wonder if the order states that Adam needs to keep his parents aware of where he and Aubrey are at all times and they can OK or deny his requests to bring her anywhere?

Aubree has to be in the presence of Adam's parents while he has visitation. If they go out as a family to eat or go to the movies, they have to be with him. Adam is not supposed to be alone with Aubree anywhere.

Sure, Chelsea could testify, but so can Adam. It's his word against hers.

Chelsea said the following:

“It went really good and they’re just gonna keep it like it is. Which is what I basically want. And he got arrested at the end, cause he had a warrant for his arrest.

Not sure why she went to court then if what she wanted was to keep it like it is.

Edited by GreatKazu
Not sure why she went to court then if what she wanted was to keep it like it is.

He's the one who went to court, seeking 50/50 custody or, barring that, unsupervised and increased visitation. Her more restrictive alternatives were raised in the context of the legal action that he initiated.

• Love 1

Aubree has to be in the presence of Adam's parents while he has visitation. If they go out as a family to eat or go to the movies, they have to be with him. Adam is not supposed to be alone with Aubree anywhere.

Sure, Chelsea could testify, but so can Adam. It's his word against hers.

Chelsea said the following:

Then it would come down to credibility. I wonder who the judge would believe?

It's odd how they seem to be tolerating Adam driving Aubrey all around in Adams new friend's car. I would draw the line on that one.

• Love 1

Then it would come down to credibility. I wonder who the judge would believe?

It's odd how they seem to be tolerating Adam driving Aubrey all around in Adams new friend's car. I would draw the line on that one.

Remember, the parents would testify as well. They, like Chelsea, don't have a criminal record. Then, there is Taylor who allowed Paislee to have visitation with Adam without supervision. In the end, it is all moot since I just posted above what Chelsea said and what she wanted was the order to remain as is.

Regarding the bolded part of your post, who is "they"?

What I went back and read about this hearing that was in March was that adam was asking for the supervision and not being able to drive aubree part of the order to be removed. I didn't read he was asking for 50/50 just increased visitation. Chelsea just wanted the current order to remain the same. This lines up with the Houska's elation after court. I am left wondering if maybe when MTV films they act as the supervisor? Vermillion is a small town...and these families are all known. Randy is one of only a hand full of dentists...he has clout there. Aubree is being supervised or no way way chels and her family would be happy w this and they are. As best as they can be with adam as the dad.

In 6 months IF adam stays out of trouble he can petition the court again for unsupervised visitation and the right to drive aubree (scary) and to increase visitation.

Edited by MaddyMaeboxerbabe
  • Love 1

I have been reading a book about psychology, and after watching this episode, this is what I think about Kailyn. I think Kail believes the world is a jungle, and she is a hunter. (Not because she *wants* to be.... she HAS to be cuz that's the way things are.) So Kailyn doesn't love people; her relationships are always about enacting a power struggle. This is how it works: 

1. First she picks out the one she wants. Then she has to pursue and capture them, which brings her euphoria. If a penis is involved, having the baby seals the deal. Or wedding pandering.

2. Then after she has possession of them, she has to bring them to heel. Break them. Dominate them. Good boy.

3. Once this has happened, she no longer has any respect for them and can barely stand to be around them. If possible, she will jettison the pod and move on.  

She snagged Jo and reeled him in, but she could never bring him to heel. Having never truly conquered him, she will always find him painful. For a long time, she wouldn't give up hope that somehow in her continuing drama with Jo, sooner or later, she could bring him around. Part of her will always feel defeated about this, not because she loves him but because she was not able to bring him to heel. (This is at the root of her dislike of Vee; she wonders if Vee succeeded in pussy-whipping him where she had failed.)

So then she snagged Javi with no sweat and brought him to heel. He practically lays down like a dog and shows her his belly. Now she despises him. 

And I think she's doing the same thing now with Sterling, pursuing her. Not with babies or sex, but with an emotional bond -- she's trying to earn that top spot, to be the Special Friend. That's why it's so vital for Sterling to be in the picture all the time now. At some point when Kail feels like Sterling really truly is her best, best friend forever, she'll start picking away at her, the friendship will become strained, they'll drift apart, etc. And so on.

All this is unconscious, of course. 

• Love 16

I absolutely agree with Fozzybear. There is something there with Jo and Kailyn. This is not the first time they 'look more alive' when talking to each other. Not saying they loveeee each other. Not saying they want to be with each other. But people need to realize there is more then just love, hate and indifference. Human emotions are a range of things and layered. And can be mixed. I wouldn't be surprised if you're (fozzybear) theory about them hooking up more then that one time we heard about is true. People who are grossed out by each other can even have a weak spot for each other. It happens. I think we are projecting our own emotions too much on these people so when we hate or dislike someone that is probably all we want to hear about and see in their relations with others.

Oh and Vee and Jo have not been together for 'at least six years'. Don't know who said that but that is just to get a point across I guess.

Isaac just turned 5!!! this year so how on earth could Vee and Jo have a 'at least six year' still going strong relationship going on. Nope. So I wish Vee would have waited too. But maybe it was the other way around. Maybe she got pregnant and then Jo decided that he wanted his kids to know each other better so he wanted to move closer to Isaac. Still I feel it is not fair to her but that is what life is.

Kailyn can be such a bitch. There is no need to act so snotty about a baby. That is not a person who does not care. A person who does not care is how she feels about Javi haha. You care about Jo and Vee having that baby and the moment you start being REAL about your own feelings is the moment that you grow. She is not owning up to how it really makes her feel. It is not a defeat to say 'it feels weird to me, maybe even sad etc' but no she wants to act tough. Just a act though.

Leah is just a sad mess to me. She just keeps piling up all these mistakes and thinks it will change a thing. Well it does change things. For the worst!

It is a sad day when your childish daughter is telling you not to smirk in court. Not a fan of Randy at all. He seemed cool at first. But he has shown his true colors online and even on the show. He has a adult side to him and a real big baby side to him.

I laughed when Nathan joked saying he was cool and didn't need a cuddle when his friend was obviously talking to the dog . Jenelle has no idea how to just be. Just be alive and do regular things. Normal repetitive boring day to day things. With no arrestst and so on.

Edited by TM2
  • Love 3
Regarding Kail's Florida vacation, were they renting a house or staying with Javi's relatives? Count me in with those who think it's a little bizarre to drag six friends along on a family trip. I know Javi's relatives were thinking "this bitch..."

Does Javi have relatives in FL? I kind of assumed it was supposed to another "friend getaway", but Kail tacked on "family", so Javi's family would come along and watch her kids for her. 

I would have to watch the episode again, but I am almost sure that woman was inside the cheer building where Leah took her daughter.

Yea, she was in there. I do believe she was another cheer mom. I don't, however, believe she was Leah's "friend". Those two did not look like they'd have anything in common. They may have exchanged a word or two before, but when that woman got into Leah's car - the look of horror on her face said it all. She had previously had little exposure to Leah's dramastically crazy life. 

• Love 3
GreatKazu! Come on. Kailyn has many careers! Best selling author, designer of Love and Lawry and TV STAR ;)

Don't forget Scentsy rep! Or did she give that up quicker than Leah and the Mary Kay? 

• Love 1

That term bothers me as well. Unless there was deliberate fraud/ lying ( "I'm on the pill, I've had a vasectomy" etc.) , it is each person's responsibility to protect themselves.

Of course, rape would be another issue-- only talking about two consenting people here.

Edited by Adiba
  • Love 3

I have been reading a book about psychology, and after watching this episode, this is what I think about Kailyn. I think Kail believes the world is a jungle, and she is a hunter. (Not because she *wants* to be.... she HAS to be cuz that's the way things are.) So Kailyn doesn't love people; her relationships are always about enacting a power struggle. This is how it works: 

1. First she picks out the one she wants. Then she has to pursue and capture them, which brings her euphoria. If a penis is involved, having the baby seals the deal. Or wedding pandering.

2. Then after she has possession of them, she has to bring them to heel. Break them. Dominate them. Good boy.

3. Once this has happened, she no longer has any respect for them and can barely stand to be around them. If possible, she will jettison the pod and move on.  

She snagged Jo and reeled him in, but she could never bring him to heel. Having never truly conquered him, she will always find him painful. For a long time, she wouldn't give up hope that somehow in her continuing drama with Jo, sooner or later, she could bring him around. Part of her will always feel defeated about this, not because she loves him but because she was not able to bring him to heel. (This is at the root of her dislike of Vee; she wonders if Vee succeeded in pussy-whipping him where she had failed.)

So then she snagged Javi with no sweat and brought him to heel. He practically lays down like a dog and shows her his belly. Now she despises him. 

And I think she's doing the same thing now with Sterling, pursuing her. Not with babies or sex, but with an emotional bond -- she's trying to earn that top spot, to be the Special Friend. That's why it's so vital for Sterling to be in the picture all the time now. At some point when Kail feels like Sterling really truly is her best, best friend forever, she'll start picking away at her, the friendship will become strained, they'll drift apart, etc. And so on.

All this is unconscious, of course. 

I can buy into this with the exception of Sterling.  Kail and Chelsea are the only ones who have had the same friends for years.  Peach has been around for a few years, if I recall.  I think Kail does actually treasure her girlfriends, more so than her significant others, which is the problem.  She does use people, that's for certain, but I haven't seen her run through friends like, say, Jenelle or Leah. 

Also, I don't think it's odd (you didn't say this, but other posters have) that Aubrey and family are good with the outcome of the case.  Chelsea visited the family visitation center and was uneasy about it (I can see why.)  If I were in her position, I'd be happy with no change as well. 

• Love 4

I can buy into this with the exception of Sterling.  Kail and Chelsea are the only ones who have had the same friends for years.  Peach has been around for a few years, if I recall.  I think Kail does actually treasure her girlfriends, more so than her significant others, which is the problem.  She does use people, that's for certain, but I haven't seen her run through friends like, say, Jenelle or Leah. 

Peach isn't that girl that Kail tried to guilt at the office supply store trying to get her to buy Kail's school supplies on her parent's credit card right?  We also never saw the Black guys that she tricked into stealing her mom's furniture.  They were supposed to be her friends.  I think the only reason she can maintain friendships now is because she feels secure financially and can use Javi as a lap dog.  If situations change (Mtv money runs out and/or Javi leaves her), I think she would end up running off those friends in short order.  Sterling seemed perturbed with her about the California trip which Kail just blew off and blamed Javi.

• Love 2
True story, my personality is a little (ok really) type a. I hate running late, I am so perpetually early that my workplace has called to check on me in the past when it's "on time" and I'm not there yet (in my defense it was raining really bad and flooding so I was having difficulty getting there even though I anticipated that and left early). I was like this even as a child, my mom... Not so much, I mean she wasn't extremely late but it could be 12-20 minutes... So I started telling her we needed to be places 15 minutes before we actually needed to be there. I didn't mind the wait if we were way early, and it kept us from running too late. Poor alli will probably eventually have to do that just to be 16 minutes late. (I just want to give the disclaimer that I do not hold others to my same time constraints, I completely understand when others run late sometimes... I just don't want to make someone wait for me)

Can we be friends?  I once got a speeding ticket for rushing to get to work, and STILL managed to make it to work EARLY. 

On another note, we're finally getting to see more of Rita, Chelsea's stepmother.  I wonder why the change this season?  She's on the robust side, so it makes me like Randy a little bit more--the fact that he didn't pick some tiny, young, tarted up thing. 

• Love 5

Peach isn't that girl that Kail tried to guilt at the office supply store trying to get her to buy Kail's school supplies on her parent's credit card right? We also never saw the Black guys that she tricked into stealing her mom's furniture. They were supposed to be her friends. I think the only reason she can maintain friendships now is because she feels secure financially and can use Javi as a lap dog. If situations change (Mtv money runs out and/or Javi leaves her), I think she would end up running off those friends in short order. Sterling seemed perturbed with her about the California trip which Kail just blew off and blamed Javi.

Whatever happened to that one friend Kail had? I don't remember her name. She was very pretty and always did Kail's hair.

Whatever happened to that one friend Kail had? I don't remember her name. She was very pretty and always did Kail's hair.

I actually always assumed she finished school and moved on with her life. During16 & Pregnant and the first season of TM, Kali's friends were sort of a mix of college bound and trouble bound. She had a little of both and actually seemed like a kid that probably would have been a co-ed at Penn State if she hadn't been so determined to fuck up her life. I'm guessing that the college bound circle sort of dropped away over that last 5 years and the trouble bound ones are the girls who stuck around.

Oh, yeah.  The Hispanic one.  She was really cute, and she seemed like a nice person. She was a good listener.  I forgot her name.  Maybe she wised up and ditched Kailyn.  Was she even in her wedding?

But who is Sterling? Was she in earlier seasons? I mean her family goes to the Grammys every year? So how would she have been in her initial circle of friends?

If Sterlings family has a music industry connection is it possible Kali met Sterling through MTV?

• Love 1

Jenelle- I was disturbed that Jenelle's friend asked her what she was going to do with the Roll. Um, it's her child, the normal thing to do is to raise him but even her friend knows that Jenelle has zero intentions of taking care of her baby.

Kali- I really wanted to smack the smug look of her face when she was talking shit about Joe and Vee. I hate that her stupid groupies feed her enormous ego. I seriously doubt Vee would ever ask that wildebeest to watch her baby. Kali might try to eat that poor little baby. And their limo party looked lame as hell. They looked like a bunch of posers trying to look cool. I also think it's so weird that Kali's friends go on a family vacation with them. It's basically a vacation for Kali and her minions and Javi's family is just brought along to watch the kids.

Leah- I just wish everyone would be honest about Leah's pill problem. I'm tired of Mtv and everyone else pussyfooting around the real problem.

Lastly, I called Mr. Grumpypanda a piece of fudge this morning and he looked at me like I was insane. I love little Ali.

• Love 2

I seriously doubt Vee would ever ask that wildebeest to watch her baby. Kali might try to eat that poor little baby.

I know it sounds morbid but I truly think Kail would shake the baby to death if it cried "too much."  Yes, I think she is that crazy.

• Love 3

Oh, yeah.  The Hispanic one.  She was really cute, and she seemed like a nice person. She was a good listener.  I forgot her name.  Maybe she wised up and ditched Kailyn.  Was she even in her wedding?

I thought she was the one that introduced Kail to Javi.  

• Love 1

Was it GiGi or Gina or something with a G? She was so pretty. I imagine, like most normal young adults, she matured and outgrew Kail's petty shenanigans.

Kail's current group of friends act like they haven't left middle school.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

Can we be friends?  I once got a speeding ticket for rushing to get to work, and STILL managed to make it to work EARLY. 

On another note, we're finally getting to see more of Rita, Chelsea's stepmother.  I wonder why the change this season?  She's on the robust side, so it makes me like Randy a little bit more--the fact that he didn't pick some tiny, young, tarted up thing. 

I'm the exact same way.  Being late for me is walking into work at 9 on the dot.  And I feel awful about it and it messes up my whole day.  I'm always early, everywhere. Even when I try to not be the first person there.  hahaha

• Love 3

I'm the exact same way. Being late for me is walking into work at 9 on the dot. And I feel awful about it and it messes up my whole day. I'm always early, everywhere. Even when I try to not be the first person there. hahaha

I'm the same way. I'm also super particular about cleanliness. My father always used to say it's because our family was Swiss-German. Maintaining order is just in our genetics.

Was it GiGi or Gina or something with a G? She was so pretty. I imagine, like most normal young adults, she matured and outgrew Kail's petty shenanigans.

Kail's current group of friends act like they haven't left middle school.

Yes I think it was Gigi!

• Love 4

Remember, the parents would testify as well. They, like Chelsea, don't have a criminal record. Then, there is Taylor who allowed Paislee to have visitation with Adam without supervision. In the end, it is all moot since I just posted above what Chelsea said and what she wanted was the order to remain as is.

Regarding the bolded part of your post, who is "they"?

By "they" I meant Chelsea, Randy and her whole family.  They seem to fret every week about Adam having Aubrey without one of his parents being present but they aren't really pushing for that to be enforced.  The whole thing is confusing. 

• Love 1

Gigi is still her friend and on the show she was the one who introduced Kail to Javi. She was also Kail's roommate for a while and rumor was that they kind of had a thing going between them. http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/01/23/kailyn-lowry-teen-mom-2-girlfriend/

I think she is friends with both Javi and Kail. Unfortunately I've visited her instagram account a while ago and all her friends are still the same. Including gigi. And the manly looking one. And peach. And that other girl I don't know her name of. Still all the same girls for years now. The black guy (Mike) moved away and I read somewhere that they were still in touch so it is not that she fought him out of her life. I think we all assume the worst when we still only see portions of these peoples live. She sucks at being a spouse though. I think Chelsea also has some of the same people around. Jenelle and Leah have both that one friend around from back then. Jenelle has the one that was sleeping with her boyfriend and Leah has that girl that went out of town and got married.

Edited by TM2
  • Love 3

Yes it was Gigi! Thanks BitterApple. She was the one who would listen to all Kail's bitching and moaning about the boyfriend du jour and she was a pretty good hairdresser. Hopefully the appearances on the show helped boost her clientele.

• Love 2

I can buy into this with the exception of Sterling.  Kail and Chelsea are the only ones who have had the same friends for years.  Peach has been around for a few years, if I recall.  I think Kail does actually treasure her girlfriends, more so than her significant others, which is the problem. 

I didn't mean to imply Kailyn does this with everybody. I imagine she has some good friendships, but either because of the TV cameras, her notoriety, or her domineering nature, none of them call her on her bullshit. Everybody wants to be seen as the supportive friend (except for Sterling, who actually told her the truth, which outraged her so much, she had to call Javi and blame him for it all).

We see this with Leah too. Her family and friends are trying to be supportive, and it just makes everything so much worse. Sometimes we need our loved ones to tell us (kindly) that we might need to think something through from a different point of view. 

• Love 3

I think Jo and Vee are fine but he is not going to wear his heart on his sleeve on TV for our viewing pleasure. And didn't they break up and make up a while back and therefore have come to terms? I also think the reason Jo seems more animated with Kail is because her ridiculousness cracks him up.

I, too, am awaiting the moment when I can call someone a piece of fudge.

• Love 11
I didn't mean to imply Kailyn does this with everybody. I imagine she has some good friendships, but either because of the TV cameras, her notoriety, or her domineering nature, none of them call her on her bullshit. Everybody wants to be seen as the supportive friend (except for Sterling, who actually told her the truth, which outraged her so much, she had to call Javi and blame him for it all).

We see this with Leah too. Her family and friends are trying to be supportive, and it just makes everything so much worse. Sometimes we need our loved ones to tell us (kindly) that we might need to think something through from a different point of view.

I think all of the girls- save for Chelsea who does have real friends who used to tell her a lot that Adam was an idiot and then they would ask her why she hasn't finished her GED studying and she would cry about Adam for like an hour- have a lot of friends who are there for the camera. I think Kail has a few good ones and I agree that I think she relays on them and is nicer to them than she is to her husband but I think that this may be because of how she grew up. She probably has had to relay on her friends. Also her friends seem to tell her whats up a lot too, which is good. I think Janelle suffers from needing random friends to at least she show he has people to talk to and sadly they don't offer constructive advice they just listen to her whine and tell her how great she. Leah suffers from this too. I don't think anyone in her group has ever told her she's wrong, it's always someone else and that's not good. There is no tough love there.

This episode: I laughed for a long time when Nathan was crying in the backseat of a cop car. I laughed for a good ten minutes when Nathan didn't know how to use words correctly. And then just when I think I'm fine, his friend tries to translate what he meant to Janelle and then I laughed some more ("I think he meant dramatically"). Then I got sad when I realized these two were parents. Poor kids. I mean, really.

Well, Adam didn't get what he wanted but seriously he's kind of an idiot for not realizing he wasn't going to get it. I mean.. what.. You can't even drive. How do you think you would get more time without your parents? Idiot.

Until I read the sites recap I didn't know that when Leah got served she thought she was being stopped for an autograph. That's..embarrassing. I wish this show would break the fourth wall like they did with original recipe. It isn't like we don't know most of what's going on and the sugar coating of it is ridiculous. The fact the show keeps editing out a big reason why Leah and Jeremy are breaking up-her cheating- is not okay. I'm sure her addiction is a reason as well, but the show is painting it like Jeremey isn't that sympathetic to that. She cheated on him. I can't help thinking that this is worse than when she and Corey broke up and they made it like he wanted a truck or whatever crap was going on there. 

Kailyn was pretty boring. 

• Love 2

Chelsea's court attire disappointed me, as well. She's dressed up more...for her graduation, to watch Aubree in a preschool program, or even to just visit with her friends.

I keep reading this but really, what she wore is nothing compared to how I have viewed people over the years going to court. What Chelsea wore was fine and acceptable. Going to court in flip flops, shorts, t-shirts, and without combing one's hair is what will get one a scolding from the judge.

• Love 3