Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Wanna Love You

• Start Topic

I'm sick of seeing Mileys commercials.

I am also sick of seeing these girls sit around with their friends and bitch. I would love to see more of them with the kids and doing stuff with their kids. It is so nice to see Corey, and Jo doing stuff with their children and their relationships.

Dramastically a piece of fudge. I laughed and laughed over both.

• Love 7

I live in her neighborhood, it's a rental in Jenelle's name. And she surprisingly is still renting it, though she hasnt been around in weeks ... except today. When she got arrested for assaulting Nathan's new GF who was dumb enough to show up at the house.

Pretty sure she can't bond out until tomorrow, too. #MBPDservesJenelle

Ha! I'm not asking you to be a stalker or anything, but have you talked to her, waved to her, given her the finger? Have you seen Babs or Keefah?

I believe he was asking Leah to honestly tell him there's been no drug use. He's going to call her out! That's the other scene, besides "Jenelle!!!!", I've been looking forward to all season.

Thanks! I thought he was saying something about custody again. I need Corey subtitles. Edited by charmed1
  • Love 3

I don't know, I'm having a really hard time caring about Leah's "storyline" this whole season knowing that about 90% of it so far is staged and scripted and deliberately omitting half of the real issues going on. If you didn't know better, you'd think Jeremy was divorcing his wife out of nowhere because the house is a mess. Her getting served papers at a grocery store is fantastic. Wish the cameras had actually caught that moment for the show. (Did I read a while back that Leah initially thought it was a fan asking for an autograph?) Sometimes, Addie looks so much like Jeremy that for a split-second I think they just superimposed an image of Jeremy's face on a baby's body. And yes, Addie screaming in the car and Gracie screaming right back at her was made of win. She may be a piece of fudge (shouldn't Corey be concerned about them using this kind of faux-cursing language?), but she's a funny piece of fudge.

Jenelle and Nathan are both so pathetic, but thank you, show, for opening the episode with The Moment We've All Been Waiting For. It was like Christmas came early. JENELLLLLLLLE!!! Oh, Nathan, I think you're being a little melodramastic here.

Kailyn and Javi managed to get through a single episode without fighting about something. Those two wacky kids just might make it work. No. And I hate to say it (which is obviously a lie, because I'm still saying it anyway) but those two and their crew are the definition of people that you don't want to see in swimwear. Congrats to Jo and Vee. It does seem weird that Vee was nervous and hesitant about the move and leaving her family and friends only to now throw a baby into the mix, but I suspect a lot of this is reenacted and she was probably already pregnant before the moving plans even came up. Who knows. Whatever. I hope Jo moves across the street from Kail and stares creepily out the front window every morning when she leaves for class.

Adam is a moron. He really thought he had a shot at getting 50/50 custody? Fool. True, he's not getting arrested every five minutes for driving offenses, but that's mainly because he finally adhered to the fact that he has no license and can't drive anyway. I would LOL my butt off if I were in that courtroom when he got taken in for delinquent child support. Talk about the exact opposite of how he wanted that day to go. But yeah, he's a fool. Good for Chelsea for winning this round. It's not like she wants to keep Aubree away from him or anything. But he's immature and irresponsible and she would feel better if their time together was supervised so Adam can't go off and do something stupid with Aubree tagging along. He wouldn't intentionally harm her - she knows he loves and cares about their daughter - but people who can't make mature decisions rarely do stupid things on purpose. And while she knows he loves Aubree, she also knows that he has no real interest in taking care of her 50% of the time - that's a JOB, dude. She knows this custody fight is all for show. He doesn't really want that responsibility. Chelsea needs to fight that, not because Adam is just bullshitting everyone with his request and he doesn't "deserve" to have her because of it, but because he's too irresponsible to have her that much.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 10

I think cheating is a big part of it, but I am a numbers geek so I wish they would explore the financial element more. I wonder if Jeremy could get over the cheating, but couldn't get over moving to North Dakota for two years and having Leah spend every single penny from it.

He was really checked out of that call.

I thought about the money issue as well. Leah committed two kinds of infidelity-- financial and sexual-- I think that one- two punch in addition to Leah's " problems" sealed the fate on her and Jeremy's marriage.

Doesn't Leah get her own money from the show as well as child support from Corey? Assuming that her pay is equal to the others on the show, why is she broke to the point of begging Jeremy for more money? Drugs? gambling? Lending/ giving $$ to family and/ or friends?

It just occurred to me that the real kicker would be if Leah gave or loaned money to Robbie.

• Love 8
Ha! I'm not asking you to be a stalker or anything, but have you talked to her, waved to her, given her the finger? Have you seen Babs or Keefah?

Oh, I'm totally going to ask you to be a stalker. 

I thought about the money issue as well. Leah committed two kinds of infidelity-- financial and sexual-- I think that one- two punch in addition to Leah's " problems" sealed the fate on her and Jeremy's marriage.

Doesn't Leah get her own money from the show as well as child support from Corey? Assuming that her pay is equal to the others on the show, why is she broke to the point of begging Jeremy for more money? Drugs? gambling? Lending/ giving $$ to family and/ or friends?

I bet Leah blew through her money long ago. 

I said this about a previous episode, but I really do think the financial aspect is huge. Germy works very hard to provide for them. To have her just casually dropping benjamins on a trunk load of Mary Kay or brand new washers and dryers, that's really disrespectful to him. If she's now blowing his paycheck on drugs, I can see that being the breaking point. A lot of couples can get past an infidelity, but you mess with someone's money on top of it? I agree, it's like a double betrayal. 

If Leah was just depressed and struggling with abusing her RX meds, I'd want Germy to fight for her and their marriage. But she's abandoned him at every turn, and just expects him to take it. 

• Love 12

Sometimes, Addie looks so much like Jeremy that for a split-second I think they just superimposed an image of Jeremy's face on a baby's body.

Omg yes. When she was in that diaper, unblinkingly staring in the camera whilst in that rocking chair, I felt like she was trying to suck my soul out of my body through the TV screen. I thought she was going to turn to the blonde twin and start speaking in complete sentences like that woman in The Crazies. "Gracie, that thar is the may-un who keeled yer daddy."

• Love 10

First, and this is just my opinion, I don't think Nathan meant to hurt Janelle. I don't think he was physically abusing her at all. I think she cried wolf and made stuff up because she's pissed at  him that he admitted to seeing another girl. When Gary who Courtland or whoever the last guy was that beat her up did what he did, Janelle was shaken, traumatized, crying. This time she just had this cold dead stare. Sort of like ha ha Nathan you date someone else this is what you get. I think she had a scratch on her hand, probably from them fighting over the ring. she's clearly not afraid of him, as she's talking about wanting to work things out. Once Nathan decided he was done with the other girl and chose Janelle, she is fine and dandy with things. That tells me this was all about payback for him dating someone else and rubbing it in her face. Should he have tried to wrestle the ring away from her? No. But I don't think he should have been arrested for it. Funny that Nathan's true intentions came out when he was saying I miss Janelle I MISS OUR LIFESTYLE.  Without her, he gets a measly disability check. He doesn't have access to her TM money and the benefits that go along with being her boyfriend.   And his friend asking Janelle what she was going to do with Kaiser (like he's a pet or something she may have to take to the pound because she has to move) You just know Janelle is going to dump him off on someone because she needs to "work on herself". Girl is pathetic.

I really don't understand Vee and Jo deliberately trying to get pregnant right before she moves and then she's lamenting that she had hoped she would be around her family when she was pregnant. Um YOU HAD A CHOICE. you didn't have to get knocked up , you both knew Jo was moving. I love Jo and Vee together and am happy for them but just seems like a dumb decision.  I hope Jo takes Kail back to court and custody is changed. If they live close to eachother Issac should spend one week with Jo one week with Kail or some other arrangement of 50/50 custody. I think I hate Kail more than Janelle at this point. You want custody to stay the same, where Jo sees Issac every other weekend and that's it even though he may live ten minutes from you??? But its ok that Javi's mom, sister, your friends and every other member of Javi's family watch Issac?? HELL NO! Jo is his dad and if Kail is going to run off on all these trips , Jo should have the right to have his son instead of Javi or any member of his or Kail's family babysitting him.  I can not believe how much time any of these girls spend away from their kids!!!

As someone else said wtf was up with what everyone wore to court? They have money! You don't EVER wear jeans to court (Adam). Where I'm from a judge would be insulted.  And Chelsea looked like crap. Pull your hair back. She was dressing to impress Adam not the judge. A denim camo jacket and dress pants? just NO. Have some respect. The only ones properly dressed in that lot were the step mom and Chelsea's friend Chelsea.

Leah appeared to be on something most of the episode. Felt so bad that Ali was comforting Addy. You can tell she does that a lot. I think Leah probably leaves her kids alone in the car quite often and because they didn't want it captured on camera, someone from MTV pretended to be Leah's friend and sat in that car. The girlses didn't appear to know her, she didn't even try to talk to them which was really odd.  I hate that they let everyone think Jeremy is such an ass for leaving Leah because she isn't happy anymore or because she's struggling and Jeremy wants a fun happy wife. Um she has a drug problem, was spending all of Jeremy's money and SHE CHEATED ON HIM!!!! That's enough reason to divorce her. I'm glad he made it clear that no matter what she does, he is DONE. The contrast between Cory and Miranda's home and Leah's house of horrors and how the girls behave is striking. Those poor kids!! I really fear for those three girls more than I do for Jace. At least Jace has a stable quieter (most times) home. And he knows he is loved and gets attention from Barb. I don't see Leah give those girls any affection, any attention other than screaming at them and time outs. Or she ignores them. For the love of God, some judge give Cory custody so those poor babies aren't stressed and angry all the time. And now they are living with some new guy that Leah dragged into their lives. How can a judge not see that Leah is doing NOTHING that is the best interest of those kids and that she is a danger to them????? If she wants to go play house with some strange dude and his kids then let her but give the girls to cory and Jeremy.

I also don't understand why Adam and Chelsea's custody was kept the same and why they were celebrating that? He doesn't follow the order as it stands now (his parents don't supervise the visitation) so I get that they denied his request for MORE time with Aubs but why wouldn't the judge order that he have to see her at the visitation center? What was the point of getting an attorney?

• Love 8

My one small nitpick for Chelsea and her crew was their attire for court. I was always under the impression you should dress up for court (I mean Janelle and her court heels knows this). I knew not to expect much from Adam but I thought Chelsea, Chelsey and maybe Randy would have the proper attire.

• Love 8

Damn, Vee, that was quick. Decide to move out of state with your boyfriend, get knocked up five minutes later. I don't know why I ever hope for anything different with these kids.....I mean, Jo and Vee are fine. Nothing reprehensible about them. I just wish they'd wait longer. She was very hesitant about moving and STILL seems unsure of her decision. But now another life has been brought into all that. I bet it's quite common, though, for the next serious partner that comes along to want to rush into kids if their partner already has one. Like they want to even the playing field. Not with older, more mature people - but we've seen so much of it on this show. Anyhow, Issac's reaction was hilarious. I think he was happy, but damnit, do NOT tell a kid you have a "surprise" for them unless it's something tangible you can give them right then and there. Jo should have said he had a "secret" to share.

Kail acted cool about it only because of the cameras. You could feel the bitterness seething from inside of her. No one else is allowed to move on and have a happy life. Only her. And that shit aint happy.

Speaking of which, "Javi and I haven't fought at all on vacation yet". You've been there ONE day! If it's a monumental feat that you've gone a DAY without fighting, your relationship sucks. Oh, and I liked how she was all, "I can tell he's been a lot better. Even when I'm trying to pick a fight....". Wait! So you admit YOU'RE still being a bitch, but it's cool because Javi's towing the line? And her fucking friends just enable her with that, "It's just your personality. Always has been" BS. Good on Javi for not engaging with her, but she shouldn't take advantage of that.

My theory on Jo and Vee is that a baby was part of the bargain when Vee agreed to move to Delaware. On Being Dad, she was talking about how she wanted to marry him and have a baby, but he made no secret about how he.wanted to take it slower and just focus on the two of them, and Isaac. But when push came to shove, Jo wanted Vee to move with him, and Vee wanted a baby.

• Love 7

I think Vee is still slighted threatened by Kail.  She knows Kail is a shark and would come after Jo just to see if she could get him.(NOPE!).   To me she is clearly intimidated by Jo's relationship w Isaac.  Jo has always made it clear he will drop anything and anybody to be closer to his son.  Now Vee has a baby by Jo and she has a real dog in the fight.  She was probably still feeling pretty expendable even after all of her years w Jo.

• Love 8

I am fairly certain that a handful of people from the MTV crew played "friends" in the last couple of episodes. That so-called friend of Jenelle's? MTV employee. Jenelle did all the talking and didn't even acknowledge her as she entered the door. That woman sitting in Leah's van as she took off to talk on the phone surely was not Leah's friend.

That makes sense - because I was trying to riddle through a world where someone who was wearing a sorority lettered sweatshirt, so presumably had gone to college, would be friends with Leah and just ignoring Ali and Addy in the car while Leah cried her mascara off.  Does Mary Kay not make waterproof?

• Love 7

How many times can one person be arrested in their lifetime let alone before they're 25? Feels like Nathan and Adam get arrested on a daily basis .

I actually do feel bad for Leah . I understand people get divorced but she's willing and going to get help . He should at least see if therapy / rehab changes her , and if it doesn't then get the divorce . I don't get why people get married " till death do you part " and just give up at the first sign of their spouse having a hard time aka what every celebrity does . Why even get married ?

They often seem to forget "in sickness and in health" too. Anxiety, depression, and addiction are illnesses just like cancer and heart disease are.

• Love 5

I thought Chelsea looked okay for court. She had black pants and dress shoes. A red blouse. Her military jacket was too casual, but it looked like she was taking that off when they got there. My only complaint was that her red blouse was a bit too loose, falling off the shoulder and exposing a bra strap. But I didn't really care that her dad and crew wore jeans, as they were likely sitting down the entire time and not part of the actual proceedings anyhow. 

• Love 5

Jenelle: I hope that long awkward pause when her "friend" asked her what she would do with Kaiser was producer made. To which Jenelle is quick to assert, "I just need to get away"-from what? Is everyone in her circle under the impression that you no longer have an obligation to parent your kids when the other parent isn't around??

Kail: Obviously cares that her ex is having a child.(eye roll) I like how she even admits she's a jerk to Javi on purpose...and then laughs about it! Ugh.

Leah: (gulp) I actually don't consider Gracie "evil" or even a brat (ducks to avoid tomatoes). IMO, that little girl gets the least amount of attention from her family and every time a crisis pops up (so like every week) they shuffle her off to some cheer related activity with thinly veiled agitation that she's apparently supposed to ignore. So it's not hard to understand why she would have adopted such behavior to get attention-even if its being yelled at, for that brief moment it's not about Ali's medical needs or Addy's "baby" status- it's all about Gracie.

Add that to the apparent arguing Jeremy and Leah have no problems about doing in front of the kids...she's probably under the impression no one will notice her unless she's loud and wild (poor thing). It also makes sense that for that same reason Ali appears to be the most well adjusted- she's been exposed to relatively mature adult behavior the most (the family usually straightens up when she has an appointment) and she's also been witness to several of Leah's little meltdown episodes- If Gracie is the one who strives to be seen then Ali is probably the one trying her best not to.(So the situation won't be agitated further).

I agree, the shoe obsession with Addy probably stems from a few off screen situations in which they've left them in stores and restaurants lol. On a shallow note- I badly wanted to take a comb to Ali and Aleeah's hair!!

Chelsea: No offense but out of all the kids Aubree is probably the brat of the pack. Pet Peeve of mine: when passengers complain about how late they are and insist we must "hurry up"...do you not see the other cars???

• Love 5

My one small nitpick for Chelsea and her crew was their attire for court. I was always under the impression you should dress up for court (I mean Janelle and her court heels knows this). I knew not to expect much from Adam but I thought Chelsea, Chelsey and maybe Randy would have the proper attire.

I agree. Even Jenelle dresses better for court than that.I was surprised by how casually dressed they all were in the Houska party.

Damn, Evil Twin does have mad makeup skills. Is that all they fucking do? I know Aubree plays with makeup sometimes, as many little girls do, but Chelsea also has her participate in a zillion other kinds of activities. It seems like Goggles is the only one in Leah's house who reads and writes during her free time and I don't think it's because of her physical challenges, since applying makeup doesn't require much movement.

Poor Leah. Her life is totally out of control. I feel a tiny bit sorry for her but it's really all  her fault.

Kail the beast: Yet another reason for Javi's military buds to take the piss out of him (if he's actually in the military, that is). She tests him with her beastiality and he backs the fuck down. Pussy with a capital P he is. Also, she's a complete fool if she thinks that her custody agreement with Jo isn't going to change. If he's in the same town, you better believe he's going ask for at least one day during the week with Isaac.

Jenelle: Keep showing how volatile your life is on TV, my girl. You are so never getting custody of Jace. Thank God for that!

• Love 4

I think Vee is still slighted threatened by Kail. She knows Kail is a shark and would come after Jo just to see if she could get him.(NOPE!). To me she is clearly intimidated by Jo's relationship w Isaac. Jo has always made it clear he will drop anything and anybody to be closer to his son. Now Vee has a baby by Jo and she has a real dog in the fight. She was probably still feeling pretty expendable even after all of her years w Jo.

I agree with all of this! I'm sure it was hard for her knowing Isaac will always come first. I think that she sees having a baby as being on equal footing with Kail.

Damn, Evil Twin does have mad makeup skills. Is that all they fucking do? I know Aubree plays with makeup sometimes, as many little girls do, but Chelsea also has her participate in a zillion other kinds of activities. It seems like Goggles is the only one in Leah's house who reads and writes during her free time and I don't think it's because of her physical challenges, since applying makeup doesn't require much movement.

As difficult and unfortunate as Ali's disability is, I think it's going to cause her to approach life differently than the Messers. She already has shown spunk and wit, both of which really can't be taught. She's got a spark in her, and I can see her actually achieving things that require intelligence and hard work.

• Love 9

Leah: (gulp) I actually don't consider Gracie "evil" or even a brat (ducks to avoid tomatoes). IMO, that little girl gets the least amount of attention from her family and every time a crisis pops up (so like every week) they shuffle her off to some cheer related activity with thinly veiled agitation that she's apparently supposed to ignore. So it's not hard to understand why she would have adopted such behavior to get attention-even if its being yelled at, for that brief moment it's not about Ali's medical needs or Addy's "baby" status- it's all about Gracie.

Add that to the apparent arguing Jeremy and Leah have no problems about doing in front of the kids...she's probably under the impression no one will notice her unless she's loud and wild (poor thing). It also makes sense that for that same reason Ali appears to be the most well adjusted- she's been exposed to relatively mature adult behavior the most (the family usually straightens up when she has an appointment) and she's also been witness to several of Leah's little meltdown episodes- If Gracie is the one who strives to be seen then Ali is probably the one trying her best not to.(So the situation won't be agitated further).

I agree, the shoe obsession with Addy probably stems from a few off screen situations in which they've left them in stores and restaurants lol. On a shallow note- I badly wanted to take a comb to Ali and Aleeah's hair!!

I completely agree about Gracie, and I would wager most posters agree as well. The kid clearly has a raw deal here, and clearly receives the least attention, love and affection but the most anger, frustration, and responsibility. Most kids would act out the way she has.

• Love 12

Once again, I have to call BS on MTV for editing Leah's story for their own version of the truth. So many people on Twitter saying they felt bad that Germy didn't stick around for "in sickness and in health"…. huh? It's not about sickness, or her dirty house and kids. She CHEATED ON HIM and she ran through ALL OF THEIR MONEY. This is not how happily married people behave. And again, all of her problems are her own doing so no, I don't feel sorry for her. You can have sex at 16 and NOT get pregnant. It's possible. And you can choose to not roll out of one divorce into ANOTHER MARRIAGE AND BABY (BOTH TIMES bc we know she is already living with a new guy). The only thing she has no real control over is (Ali? I can't keep all of the stupid A names straight) being sick… and that is horrible and hard to deal with and sad but she has MORE HELP then anyone I have ever seen in my life and she is a happy and well adjusted little girl in spite of her limitations so be thankful for that and take it a day at a time. Jesus. 

And let's just be honest here, she is the world's WORST MOTHER. Like, dramastically bad. (lol). She leaves them in the car when she goes in to cheer. (OMG, was I the only one fearing Ali was going to put the TrashTruck into gear and peace out with the baby? lol)  Then she goes into the bedroom to have her drama-filled convo with Germy but leaves the kid standing on a rocking chair? Really? Could you just maybe get her situated in front of the tv or something? I understand not having that convo in front of your child but you have to make sure she is SAFE. How can she have 3 kids, been a mom for all of these years now and still have no idea how to be a mom? I honestly believe she NEVER interacts with ANY of those girls. Why do you even have kids if you are just going to ignore them and scream at them and put them in time out all the time? For all of the people I know that couldn't have kids… seeing Leah ignore her 3 is just ugh. 

AND PS MTV: Leah is one of those chicks that gets through life never being called out on her crap. You are not doing her any favors. Make her own up to what she does, maybe she could learn and grow (doubt it but one can hope). Instead you rewrite history on a "reality show" so people can sit around saying "Poor Leah". Whatever. I don't like Germy, he always seemed to be a bit of a D-bag, but even he doesn't deserve what she has done. And she goes around constantly slamming Cory (while ignoring all she did wrong in THAT marriage).. that bugs me. In every scene with Cory and Miranda and the girls, they are playing with the girls. The girls look clean and dressed and their hair is brushed. Like, seriously. Take a little responsibility for what YOU do and stop blaming Cory. He should have those girlses FULL time. 

Is it wrong that I am counting the minutes to the next season so we can meet the new winner boyfriend Leah has found? With two more kids to add in to the mix? hahaha. I think evil twin will be stabbing someone if they moved 2 more kids in. She's such a piece of fudge!

Yay for Chelsea for winning at court but we knew Adam had no chance in hell. How the judge didn't do anything about him blatantly ignoring his supervised visit order, I don't understand. Seeing people wear flannel to court. In fact, the constant wearing of flannel has me thinking I NEVER need to visit either Dakota. Ever. (Just like Leah's rhinestone sweater is an indication that there is a lot of Fashion Don'ts happening in WV. And her Mary Kay eyeshadow, put on with a cement trough, straight up from her eye to her eyebrows was priceless. I guess they don't teach you how to apply MaryKay when you start selling it? Maybe Evil Twin can give her some lessons. OMG, who let's babies play with makeup like that? uhh uhh, no little girl needs to be dressing herself up with makeup at that age. Scary. I don't want to see her teen years. )

Anyway, Adam and his MethBuddy are creepy. And the burning trash in the yard, what???? Is that a thing in the Dakotas? I was like, "OMG< call the fire department. That must be how wildfires start!" but then, nope, its just another day in the Dakotas. Alrighty then. 

Janelle, just whatever. I bet the cops were even rolling their eyes at those two. So glad they don't live in my neighborhood. 

Kail… and her 10,000th vacation of the year. I guess she didn't want to spoil the vacation centered around her birthday so she got along with Javi this week. He is such a kiss ass to her. Why? Not that I like him at all. Seems so slimy. And her thinking Jo wants ANYTHING to do with her when he has Vee? lol. Ok. She's gonna be so jealous of Vee, mark my words. 

No Babs for weeks.. I'm missing her funny comments.  

• Love 12

Jenelle's friend making the comment "what are you going to do about Kaiser?" reminded me of when young couples get a puppy, then break up and nobody wants the dog. I wouldn't be surprised if Jenelle tries to rehome the kid on Craigslist.

Nathan isn't Cory, Jo or Jeremy, who all haves jobs. Jenelle won't be getting jack in child support, so there's no incentive for her to keep Kaiser. My guess is he'll be dumped on Barb's doorstep if Nathan's mom won't take him.

• Love 10

But she just needs to get away...boo hoo hoo. I'm really surprised Jenelle doesn't have a house full of kids by now. Seems like she's gotten pregnant or tried to get pregnant by every guy she's been with since Jace's birth. Even Reefer's mother said she wanted to get knocked up by him. Since they've been seen together, maybe they're working on giving Kaiser Roll a little brother, Roach Clip to play with.

• Love 5

I can't believe Leah left the 2 girls in an unlocked car in the parking lot to carry Gracie into cheer. I get it Leah, sometimes you are tired at the end of the day and the last thing you want to do is unload 3 kids, run in somewhere, and pack them back up when it would be so much easier to do it yourself. But guess what, it's called being a parent. Deal with it! Also, loved the lime green towel hung up as a curtain and the duct tape on the back door of the car on the driver's side. Very classy!

Can't Kali ever spend any time with Javi and her kids without friends around? Why does she always have to bring people along on a family trip. Maybe your marriage would be better if you actually spent some quality family time alone, without just sitting around with your minions complaining all the time. And who was the girl carrying around Kali and throwing her in the pool? I don't think I ever saw her before.

Jenelle, Kaiser and Jace are your children. How about when your friend asks what you are going to do about Kaiser you say take care of him because I am his mother! I give it 2 days alone before she pawns him off on someone else. Ugg, she makes me furious.

• Love 5

Everytime I see Kailyn do something...like the friends vacation or the limo I think "you can just add 'because that is what rich people do' to the end of every sentence there."

We're going on vacation with family and friends because that is what rich people do.

Javi is taking me out to a club in a limo because that is what rich people do.

We are going to a hotel and staying in the presidential suite because that is what rich people do.

• Love 9

I noticed Leah's friend with the CCC sweatshirt as well. I'm not 100% up on Greek life, but I did take ancient Greek and I'm not familiar with the "C." Chi is X, not C.

It's really bugging me.

Leah and company can barely speak English, so good luck trying to get them to make sense of Greek ;)
  • Love 2

I noticed Leah's friend with the CCC sweatshirt as well. I'm not 100% up on Greek life, but I did take ancient Greek and I'm not familiar with the "C." Chi is X, not C.

It's really bugging me.

Pretty sure it was a Tri-Sig hoodie. Former sorority girl, here.

Who knew Kail hobnobbed with World's Strongest Woman?! Paula Bunyan picked her up and tosses her into the pool with the same finesse Kail tosses a sack of Doritos down her gullet.

Color me shocked to see Janelle feeding Jigglypuff

• Love 12

Everytime I see Kailyn do something...like the friends vacation or the limo I think "you can just add 'because that is what rich people do' to the end of every sentence there."

We're going on vacation with family and friends because that is what rich people do.

We are going to a hotel and staying in the presidential suite because that is what rich people do.

So true. Once in a discussion about Catelynn, we were saying that she seemed to emulate Theresa because Theresa is a symbol of stable, middle class life. Catelynn covered her house in doilies and vacationed at Bed and Breakfasts and is throwing a "royal wedding" (tomorrow!!!!) because that's what Theresa would do. I think both Catelynn and Kailyn had shitty childhoods where they had no money, and their parents chose alcohol/drugs/men over them.I think they both strive to be better than that life, but not really in the sense that they hold off on having children until they're in a stable relationship or that they have a good education and career. Instead the extravagantly show off how much money they have, to prove the haters wrong and show how far they've come. They project the image of being stable middle class people, but they're just as unstable as they've always been, just with more money.

Who knew Kail hobnobbed with World's Strongest Woman?! Paula Bunyan picked her up and tosses her into the pool with the same finesse Kail tosses a sack of Doritos down her gullet.

Color me shocked to see Janelle feeding Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff can only drink so many bottles. Doris probably made the mistake of feeding him, and he liked it, so now the kid expects to be fed.

• Love 7

Re: Chelsea - Of course there was no way Adumb would win or gain any time/custody, but I wonder what happened with the issue of supervised visitation. Didn't Adumb's parents allow him to spend time with Aubree against the court order? Are they getting a second chance?

They said everything continues as is and they will back in 6 months.

That letter "I" looks like the letter "J".  So pathetic that her tat reads as if only Isaac means the world to her, not both of his parents. Stupid bitch.

I seriously am sick of seeing Miley Cyrus on my screen!

I actually read it as the opposite.  To her, Issac is the world.  Or as a reminder to her to do well, since she is someone's world.  Not that she's doing a bang-up job, but, you know, aspirations and all that.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 1

Can't Kali ever spend any time with Javi and her kids without friends around? Why does she always have to bring people along on a family trip. Maybe your marriage would be better if you actually spent some quality family time alone, without just sitting around with your minions complaining all the time. And who was the girl carrying around Kali and throwing her in the pool? I don't think I ever saw her before.

I guess we have to consider it a victory, because Kailyn actually took her kids on vacation. But it seemed like there were several different vacations happening there. Salvador and Maria were on vacation with the boys, Kail was on vacation with her friends and Javi was on vacation by himself.

In my experience, family vacations included me, my mom, dad, brother and sister.

• Love 5

That is indeed what it said. It was from Kailyn's "clothing line."

Dear lord. I hoped I was seeing things. Why would anyone wear something a top like that with their own last name, much less some Teen Mom's?

Edited by jennyf

Chelsea's stepmother's expressions are hilarious.

She looked like most of us would, completely awkward and terrified at the same time for being on this show.  so funny watching her.

• Love 5

Leah was high, high, high on opiates when she was trying to win Germy back by telling him she was thinking of going to 'therapeutic' treatment. The gravelly voice, pinned pupils and 3 second blinks are all I needed for confirmation. I laughed my ass off when he told her he was still getting a divorce even if she did get some help and she wailed "Why do you always do this?" She honestly thought he'd run right back home and forget she cheated on him and blew through every penny they brought in? Alrighty, then. Only in Leah's world.  Good thing the mystery woman came to sit in the car with the girlses while she went to take yet another call. The car was running. When Ali is standing in the driver's seat, you can see the wiper blade moving! This was filmed late last year, early this year, right? So, in 8 months time, she's gone to rehab, left after a day or so, went back to rehab, met a guy there, got another divorce and moved in with the new guy. What's the new guys last name? I predict her thread title will have to change soon. Wonder if she'll have the next A kid first or will get hitched first?

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 3

I have to make a true confession here: I've never been that impressed with Vee. I don't think she's the devil or anything, but I think she gets a lot of bonus points for not being Kali and not being on TV that much. I remember when she first started dating Joe she engaged in quite the trashy little Twitter war so we'll see how much of a halo she maintains if she starts getting filmed more. Anyway moving in exchange for a baby is not a plan that has a bunch of statistical evidence to back up the success rate. We'll see how that works out. I'm also of the opinion that Joe cheated on her with Kali, probably very early in their relationship. Sometime when it may have been a gray area for Joe, but Kali was defiantly cheating on Javi. My guess is Vee knows about it, but Javi doesn't. I think this is part of the reason Kali doesn't want them in the same complex and Vee wants a baby now. Kali is afraid of Javi finding something out and Vee wants a baby to make sure Joe stays put. I'll go hide in the closet now.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 5

Dear lord. I hoped I was seeing things. Why would anyone wear something a top like that with their own last name, much less some Teen Mom's?

I'm really not sure. But when I start thinking of things that should be included in a sentence with love, anything related to Kailyn doesn't fit. Except for maybe...

"Lowry loves Javi's benefits"

"Lowry loves rubbing her "success" in people's faces"

"Lowry loves infinity scarves"

"Lowry loves shaking the heads of her enemies"

• Love 2

I remember it being Tri Sig too.  I so wish it had been Tri Delt, so I could make the lame sorority joke (Tri Delt!  Everyone else has!), which would surely have found an easy application to Leah.  (Apologies if any of you were a Tri Delt :).)

• Love 1

...and Javi was on vacation by himself.

Ha ha ha! When I saw them all piled in the limo, I thought, God, Javi is such a loser. Why does he want to go hang out with a half dozen women, one being his busted wife? Then I saw one other guy in the car with them. I think it may have been the same guy who came to Philly with him, but I couldn't tell. But I'm sure Big Papi probably paid for bottle service with little sparklers in the bottle at whatever lame club they were in, so he could look like a celebrity. I won't begrudge him. I guess he's got to feel important somewhere.
  • Love 4

That woman sitting in Leah's van as she took off to talk on the phone surely was not Leah's friend.

That looked extremely awkward when they both got into the car.  I'm wondering if the MTV woman noticed that the kids were alone in the car and jumped in at the same time that Leah came back.  And speaking of awkward, Leah trying to kiss her daughter in front of the other "cheer moms" and her kid screaming for her to get away.

I am continually amazed by their chosen court attire.  Granted, the only time I've been in court was fighting a minor traffic violation, but don't most people dress to impress?  I certainly would, especially if I was trying to sway the judge's opinion of me.  Chelsea really let me down.  A camo jacket?  Please.  Does she not own a black or navy jacket?  Maybe a skirt?

Leah's a mess.  I hope that her treatment center specializes in prescription drug addiction and wasn't one of those 'yoga will heal all on the cliffs of Malibu' BS places.

I would've laughed at Adam getting arrested as well.  While I hope for everyone's sake that he stays out of trouble, I don't support him having unsupervised visitation until he has a drivers license and doesn't have to rely on sketchy friends for rides.  His chauffeur scares me.  If I were Chelsea or Taylor, I wouldn't want him around my young girls.  

Oh giiiiiiiiiirl.  I'm in court at least half the day every day.  You would be AMAZED by the outfits that come through here.  I once had a client show up in pajama pants.  PAJAMA PANTS.  Swear to god.  I won't even get into the clients I've had to drag out in the hall, making them turn their marijuana leaf or Budwiser t-shirt inside out so the judge didn't see it before appearing for their weed/alcohol case.

• Love 10

Leah was so ready to hold her "therapeutic stay' over Germy. "I'm not sure I'll feel the same way about...things....once I'm done." (I read this as her saying she thought Germy would want her back and she wouldn't want to be married to him because he was so awful to her).

No Leah.  No.

He shut that down with lightening speed.  And that dude, is what you get for being decent and telling her that you were glad she was getting help. 

• Love 3

No, I totally agree. I don't really see Gracie as a brat either, although I'll admit I do have fun with the whole "evil twin" thing. But, yea, I do think that kid is just dying for attention. Ali has her disability and Addy is the baby. Poor Gracie gets the short end of the stick. When I watch Leah's scenes, I just see a lot of ignore, ignore, ignore...until Gracie does something bad. Then Leah reacts. So, of course, Gracie is going to keep acting up. 

When we see them at Corey's house, she doesn't seem as naughty. In fact, that big fight they had seemed pretty even-sided. 

• Love 9

I'm gonna tattoo a bunch of ugly chicken scratch on my back because......oh wait. 

Actually, I think you're onto something, but maybe more so specifically celebrities than just "rich" people. Didn't she name both of her kids after celebrities? Isaac after Isaac Hanson, and Lincoln I guess was technically after a character on a TV show. Prison Break, right? She just seems like the type to pour over US Weekly and model her life after what she sees. 

it seemed like there were several different vacations happening there. Salvador and Maria were on vacation with the boys, Kail was on vacation with her friends and Javi was on vacation by himself.

HA! Poor Javi. I do think there was one other dude with them, though. Maybe one of Kail's friends brought her husband along so Javi could hang out with him and not bug Kail too much. 

• Love 2

They said everything continues as is and they will back in 6 months.

Right. But I'm interested in knowing why the judge didn't appoint or order the supervised visitation center, esp. after the show spent a bit of time discussing that as an option.

• Love 2

The Miley commercials are insufferable. Stop it, MTV!

Kail: Kail showed her usual bitchiness last night. I can’t believe how she reacted to Jo and Vee having a baby. Doesn’t she realize that their baby is as much Isaac’s sibling as Lincoln is? Come on, Kail. At least act like you’re happy for them.  Also, I had to laugh when they were on vacation for a day, and Kail announced how they had not fought. Hello! You’ve been there one fucking day! The fights will come. Free Javi! The dude deserves so much better.  Isaac and Lincoln are adorable.

Leah: Leah is a drugged out mess. She got served divorce papers in the grocery store? How hilarious!  She whines about being so overwhelmed with the three kids, she has, but she has no trouble finding a new man to fuck. I hope Leah gets some real help in rehab. We know what it did for Jenelle.

Chelsea: The baby voice makes me want to claw my fucking eyes out!  It’s not cute.  Also, why didn’t Chelsea’s Mom go to court with them?  I miss her mom. She’s sensible.  Adumb will never get 50/50 custody of Aubree. He’s a douche.

Jenelle: Jenelle is a lost cause. She keeps going back to Nathan, and he keeps pulling the same  shit. She has more mugshots than Jace has had birthdays, or she has had boyfriends. That’s sad. Jenelle should be taken off the show. She adds nothing to do it. Seeing Nathan get arrested and cry like a bitch was the highlight of the whole show.

• Love 5

I have to make a true confession here: I've never been that impressed with Vee. I don't think she's the devil or anything, but I think she gets a lot of bonus points for not being Kali and not being on TV that much. I remember when she first started dating Joe she engaged in quite the trashy little Twitter war so we'll see how much of a halo she maintains if she starts getting filmed more. Anyway moving in exchange for a baby is not a plan that has a bunch of statistical evidence to back up the success rate. We'll see how that works out. I'm also of the opinion that Joe cheated on her with Kali, probably very early in their relationship. Sometimes when it may have been a gray area for Joe, but Kali was defiantly cheating on Javi. My guess is Vee knows about it, but Javi doesn't. I think this is part of the reason Kali doesn't want them in the same complex and Vee wants a baby now. Kali is afraid of Javi finding something out and Vee wants a baby to make sure Joe stays put. I'll go hide in the closet now.

I think this is a theory that has a lot of validity to it. Jo and Vee broke up for a little while around October of last year. It was on the reunion show, and I remember Vee seemed very emotional about it, and I think they both made it clear that breaking up for good was not what they wanted. They went on to buy a house around March 2015, and the baby is due in the fall leading me to believe it was conceived between December and February. I've said before that I thought the baby might have been part of the deal for Vee to move to Delaware, but I can also see it as, "Jo screwed up, now he has to give Vee what she wants." I can totally believe that Javi is in the dark in all of this. (If it's true.)

As far as Vee goes as a person, you're definitely right, she scores a lot of points just for not being Kail. Same thing goes for Miranda. (But in Miranda's case, she's really proved herself by actively helping Corey pursue custody, and taking on a lot of responsibility for picking and and caring for the girlses while he's at work, so she still wins!) But I think she definitely has admirable qualities. She obviously loves Jo, because she's put up with a lot of shit for him, and while she seems comfortable enough, she doesn't seem to really adore the camera the way Nipples does.

HA! Poor Javi. I do think there was one other dude with them, though. Maybe one of Kail's friends brought her husband along so Javi could hang out with him and not bug Kail too much.

Was Sterling there? (I hope she was, after all that nonsense) I know she has a husband, so maybe he was Javi's playdate. Or maybe Javi could hang out with his parents, or son and stepson or his sister...you know, his family...because it's a family vacation....? Never mind.

That looked extremely awkward when they both got into the car. I'm wondering if the MTV woman noticed that the kids were alone in the car and jumped in at the same time that Leah came back. And speaking of awkward, Leah trying to kiss her daughter in front of the other "cheer moms" and her kid screaming for her to get away.

I loved that. You would think that Gracie would be happy for any positive attention she could get, but she was just not having it.

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 3

Ha ha ha! When I saw them all piled in the limo, I thought, God, Javi is such a loser. Why does he want to go hang out with a half dozen women, one being his busted wife? Then I saw one other guy in the car with them. I think it may have been the same guy who came to Philly with him, but I couldn't tell. But I'm sure Big Papi probably paid for bottle service with little sparklers in the bottle at whatever lame club they were in, so he could look like a celebrity. I won't begrudge him. I guess he's got to feel important somewhere.

I do feel bad for him, she plays him for such a fool. He's like a year younger than her so about 22. He was barely legal when they got married. I don't like him much, and I would never want to be married to him, but she does owe him some respect. She gives him none. I don't understand how his family can stand her, I'm sure they hate her.

• Love 2