Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Wanna Love You

• Start Topic

Right. But I'm interested in knowing why the judge didn't appoint or order the supervised visitation center, esp. after the show spent a bit of time discussing that as an option.

It might be because Chelsea wasn't able to give any examples of when Aubrey was hurt by the current arrangement.  I'm sure in these cases people come in with all sorts of lies and accusations, etc.  You need something to back it up.  If Adam was caught driving without a license with Aubrey in the car, for example, his visitation arrangement would be changed real quick.

• Love 1

So, in 8 months time, she's gone to rehab, left after a day or so, went back to rehab, met a guy there, got another divorce and moved in with the new guy. What's the new guys last name? I predict her thread title will have to change soon. Wonder if she'll have the next A kid first or will get hitched first?

His name is TR Dues. So if she convinces him to marry her (he might not!) She would be Leah Messer Simms Calvert Dues. I was really hoping her initials would make a funny anagram, but I guess now. TR's kids are Tyshawn and Angelo. At least Angelo is following the #AAAAAAAA rule.

How coincidental was it that Nathan called his friend who happened to be Jenelle's "friend" while said friend was in the car with Jenelle. And the guy was all, "Uh...Nathan said things are gonna change Jurrassical." To which Jenelle corrects him, "Yeah, dramastically." Maybe dramastically is the medical term for Nathan's bullet-hard nips. No crop top can contain them. *High-pitched whisper voice* Is it because he's a guy?

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 6
Also, why didn’t Chelsea’s Mom go to court with them?  I miss her mom.

I do love me some Lois Griffin! I'm assuming she had to work. I believe Randy owns his own dentist practice, so he probably has more leeway as far as getting time off. 

• Love 1

It might be because Chelsea wasn't able to give any examples of when Aubrey was hurt by the current arrangement. I'm sure in these cases people come in with all sorts of lies and accusations, etc. You need something to back it up. If Adam was caught driving without a license with Aubrey in the car, for example, his visitation arrangement would be changed real quick.

I thought (I could be so wrong) that the game plan was always to go back to his parents supervising at this hearing if Adam managed not to screw up too bad. I'd actually guess that the bar to have supervised visits with your parents instead of in a center is pretty low just based on some of the idiots I know who've managed to keep custody of their kids.

I think Leah is going to be in for a rude awakening going through a divorce with Jeremy. Corey's a pretty low key guy who has volunteered to do as much as possible with his kids and kept things pretty civil with Leah. In many ways Corey is a dream Ex; involved, but respectful of Leah. Willing to arrange his life around his family without throwing his sacrifices in Leah's face. Even tempered without much of a vindictive streak. Willing to admit his own faults. I'm not saying he's my dream guy, but he isn't difficult to deal with either. Jeremy, ehhhhhhh. I think he's going to be a different story. I don't think he'll be a particularly involved dad. I'm sure he will show up at court with anything he can think of to embarrass Leah and reduce any support he has to pay. Anytime the Addie needs extra she'll have to go 10 rounds to get it out of him. And he will constantly be reminding her of how much better his life would be if he hadn't been "tricked" into marrying her. His response of "what's your plan for Addie?" did not fill me with confidence. Corey would have taken vacation time to take care of his own kids if need be. Jeremy expected Leah to take care of it. Welcome to a whole new level of divorce, Leah. You ain't seen nothing yet.

• Love 13
It might be because Chelsea wasn't able to give any examples of when Aubrey was hurt by the current arrangement.  I'm sure in these cases people come in with all sorts of lies and accusations, etc.  You need something to back it up.  If Adam was caught driving without a license with Aubrey in the car, for example, his visitation arrangement would be changed real quick.

But he's not following the current arrangement! The way it is now, and has been, the Linds are supposed to supervise his visits with Aubrey. He's not to be alone with her, or have creepy Meth Face supervising. But he's been seen on camera taking her on his own, parents nowhere in site. 

• Love 4

His response of "what's your plan for Addie?" did not fill me with confidence. Corey would have taken vacation time to take care of his own kids if need be. Jeremy expected Leah to take care of it. Welcome to a whole new level of divorce, Leah. You ain't seen nothing yet.

I 100% agree with that and it really stuck out to me when I saw it. "What's your plan for Addie?"  Is she not your child also, jerkface? 

I get that this lady cheated on you and spent all your money and sundry, but that is YOUR f-ing kid. Unless you think she's Robbie's. And even then she's legally yours because she was conceived and/or born in your marriage.

Also, I just think of Leah and all her talk on Dr. Drew last year about how she has all this support and blah blah blah when he questioned her about her sanity since she has TWINS, one of whom has a disability and was now going to have a THIRD child?!

• Love 3

I think the issue here is that chelsea wasn't proactive. It took Adam taking her to court for chelsea to bring up that he isn't following the current order. If my child was being put at risk...and if aubree really isnt being supervised by his parents and are not just edited out...I would march my butt into court requesting a modification changing to the visitation center! I think this is the reason for the 6 month wait and see how it goes. I am not so convinced that adam's parents aren't supervising. They probably don't want to be on camera and I don't blame them.

• Love 4

I'm inclined to cut Vee a break for past misdeeds like the twitter war. Just as Jo has matured since then, I think she has too (too bad KAIL hasn't). She seems pretty grounded, even if her motives for getting pregnant may not be without ambiguity (I don't mean anything nefarious, but subconsciously she may indeed be wanting to solidify her relationship with Jo). But she seems to have a fairly good head on her shoulders, and anyone who has to put up with Kail in their lives gets my sympathy.

I thought Chelsea at one point had video of Adam taking Aubree on a motorbike ride without a helmet. And as others have observed, he clearly had her out away from his parents' supervision when he was not supposed to. So yeah, I don't get why he didn't have his custody even more restricted. But the Houskas seem content, so I guess they have some kind of faith in Aubree's safety.

ETA that Maddy and I cross posted and she makes some good points about things maybe not being as they seem.

Edited by bref
  • Love 3

When Cory and Miranda put the girls to bed, they said "you've got school tomorrow." So, I guess the 50/50 arrangement has taken effect. Now I'm just sad for them when they are back in Leah's care and the way there is no consistency, especially on school nights, is really going to be detrimental to those girls. When you always go to bed at midnight is one thing. When you go to bed at a decent time for several days, then have to stay up late the next few days, that could really mess you up. Its no wonder they're all crabby.

When people on here refer to Ali as "special needs", its really the other two who I view as having special needs. Ali is so mild, and so helpful, and she never needs anyone to entertain her or kiss her butt. God bless that little lady.

I find it hilarious how Nipples has screamed at Janelle that he doesn't want to be with her, but she keeps wearing that ring. If he called off their engagement, does she not have enough pride to remove that ring herself. Neither of them love one another, but Nipples in particular is terrified of losing his housing, meal ticket, and taxi service. That all discussion about how he messed up, was him being terrified of having to provide for himself.

Chelsea's court attire disappointed me, as well. She's dressed up more...for her graduation, to watch Aubree in a preschool program, or even to just visit with her friends.

• Love 8

I'm inclined to cut Vee a break for past misdeeds like the twitter war. Just as Jo has matured since then, I think she has too (too bad KAIL hasn't). She seems pretty grounded, even if her motives for getting pregnant may not be without ambiguity (I don't mean anything nefarious, but subconsciously she may indeed be wanting to solidify her relationship with Jo). But she seems to have a fairly good head on her shoulders, and anyone who has to put up with Kail in their lives gets my sympathy.

I thought Chelsea at one point had video of Adam taking Aubree on a motorbike ride without a helmet. And as others have observed, he clearly had her out away from his parents' supervision when he was not supposed to. So yeah, I don't get why he didn't have his custody even more restricted. But the Houskas seem content, so I guess they have some kind of faith in Aubree's safety.

ETA that Maddy and I cross posted and she makes some good points about things maybe not being as they seem.

Didn't Aubree also get a bruise or burn or something from riding a dirtbike or something with Adam?

• Love 2

Didn't Aubree also get a bruise or burn or something from riding a dirtbike or something with Adam?

Yeah, but bumps happen. If it was a burn, and it was caught on camera, then that might support hrr case.

It seems like it's her word against his, so that's what is hard to prove. Really, what are you supposed to do? Follow him around and if you witness unsupervised visitation, call the police? If his parents admit they slacked off, then maybe subpoena them? What if they lie?

She really is in a tough spot.

• Love 2

I agree. Randy and chelsea would be way more upset if they really thought aubree was at risk! And doing something about it. Think it is more a story line.

That cackle of glee from Randy rang true :)

Jo and Vee were clearly not trying to prevent pregnancy, since they seemed kind of like they weren't thrilled about it happening so soon, but no mention of being surprised that it happened at all. I'm not conservative or all obsessed with the idea of traditional families, and I realize unplanned pregnancies do happen. But I really don't understand a woman TRYING to have a baby with a guy who isn't committed to her. I realize they are in a committed relationship, but now Vee, Janelle, and Leah have tried and succeeded in creating a baby.. a little human being.. with a guy who is nothing more than the boyfriend of the moment. My opinion of Vee has dropped because of this pregnancy, but I have no doubt she will be a wonderful mother.

• Love 6
happen. But I really don't understand a woman TRYING to have a baby with a guy who isn't committed to her.

Because ... because ... having a baby brings people closer together! Babies save relationships and make everything better!

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 8
When Cory and Miranda put the girls to bed, they said "you've got school tomorrow." So, I guess the 50/50 arrangement has taken effect.

I think Corey has always had them for one school night. When I was a kid, my dad took me back on Sunday night. But I think Corey has them until Monday morning, so he actually takes them to school one day. What he was asking for, IIRC, was more of the school days and letting Leah have the weekends. 

I find it hilarious how Nipples has screamed at Janelle that he doesn't want to be with her, but she keeps wearing that ring. If he called off their engagement, does she not have enough pride to remove that ring herself.

Homegirl wants to pawn that shit. There's no way she's letting Nathan near it. I suppose she figured it was safer on her body than off. But Nips don't play. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 2

I think Vee is being an idiot. Why on earth would someone who's young, pretty, with family and a future that can be anything choose to get pregnant, thus solidifying her forever tie with Kail and the whole lonesome future of living around Jo, Kail and Isaac's needs? Holy shit, I was just shaking my head. At least live with Jo near Kail for a while and see what that's like, for fuck's sake. Does she honestly understand the shitstorm she just walked into? If she doesn't like having a baby, being near Kail's forever drama, being attached to where Kail might move and Jo might follow, is she just supposed to leave and go back home alone? Why can't these people, almost all of them, wait? I'm not talking an eternity, just about a year of something so big and new. Thumbs down to Jo for actively getting another girl pregnant while he is still sorting out where he even wants to live. Oh, well. They picked it.

Jennelle- loved the Nipples scene. How funny she was arrested for doing something there, too. Moron. Good luck with the job search.

Leah- REHAB + BEING WITHOUT A MAN FOR JUST 6 MONTHS, PLEASE.

Kail- watch Kail have yet another obnoxious vacation.

Chelsea- sorry you hooked up with Adam. I'd be afraid too with him, he is a drunk. He seems angry about not drinking. A few sobor years without the ankle monitor, maybe trust could come back.

Great episode and I can't wait for next week where Corey asks Leah about drugs.

• Love 5

It might be because Chelsea wasn't able to give any examples of when Aubrey was hurt by the current arrangement.  I'm sure in these cases people come in with all sorts of lies and accusations, etc.  You need something to back it up.

You don't have to show the court how the child was hurt by someone violating the order, only that the order was violated. But, as others have speculated, maybe Chelsea dropped it, or maybe it was her word against his (and their word? Were Adumb's parents even there? I would think so, since they're part of this custody arrangement and fight). It's just frustrating how MTV follows up on some story lines, and totally drops others.

His name is TR Dues. So if she convinces him to marry her (he might not!) She would be Leah Messer Simms Calvert Dues. I was really hoping her initials would make a funny anagram, but I guess now. TR's kids are Tyshawn and Angelo. At least Angelo is following the #AAAAAAAA rule.

Simms...Calvert...Dues: just throw in the letter "u" and it could be SCUD. Leah is a missile looking for love. *gag*

Jo and Vee were clearly not trying to prevent pregnancy, since they seemed kind of like they weren't thrilled about it happening so soon, but no mention of being surprised that it happened at all.

That scene was likely recreated. Vee and Jo already knew she was pregnant. MTV likely had them stage the scene because the cameras were not around when she found out she was pregnant. It did appear that they were not at all that excited or thrilled, which was a major clue that it was a staged scene. With all the staged scenes, this is just another. When Javi proposed to Kail, that was recreated for MTV. Kail mentioned this in a video linked here.

I just cannot get with feeling any sympathy for Leah. In last night's episode where there is a voice-over of her saying the girls were with Cory for the weekend, she mentions how she misses them and then quickly says how she is so stressed out when she has them in her care. She is always speaking out of both sides of her mouth. She not only does this with the children but, she did it with Jeremy as well. She enjoyed the money he made and yet, she wanted him to take a pay cut and be with her more often. Yet, she wanted a bigger house with a pool and horses. Still, she wanted him to be home. How could he be home and yet provide for her and the children? When Jeremy mentioned two episodes ago about switching roles (he stays home a week from work) so he could do her job, she quickly shut that down. Of course she did, because she knew that all that yammering about how hard her life is would soon be exposed.

Jenelle - eh. Same drama.

Kail - No hope for that girl. She will never see how blessed she has it. Chelsea would kill to have a father for her child like Jo.

You don't have to show the court how the child was hurt by someone violating the order, only that the order was violated.

This is true however, it still needs to be proven. The attorney would say to the court that a violation has occurred, and the judge would want to see proof of that. I don't think Adam's parents will admit to this. Adam sure as hell won't admit it. It has been established he already lies on the stand. All that is left is MTV footage, but as was mentioned in the Cory story that was posted about not being able to use MTV footage in his case, the same holds for Chelsea. Without actual non-MTV video of Adam taking Aubree out somewhere without his parents in tow, it is just a case of the judge not being able to hold Adam accountable since there is no actual proof.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2

I think Jo and Vee should have waited until they were married to have a baby, but that's just me. Jo is going to find himself between a rock and a hard place. If Vee decides she wants to move back closer to her family, Jo will have to sacrifice time with Isaac. If Jo decides to stay in Delaware it makes it seem like he's choosing Isaac over his daughter. I think that situation is going to get very messy eventually.

• Love 11

I think Vee is being an idiot. Why on earth would someone who's young, pretty, with family and a future that can be anything choose to get pregnant, thus solidifying her forever tie with Kail and the whole lonesome future of living around Jo, Kail and Isaac's needs? Holy shit, I was just shaking my head. At least live with Jo near Kail for a while and see what that's like, for fuck's sake. Does she honestly understand the shitstorm she just walked into? If she doesn't like having a baby, being near Kail's forever drama, being attached to where Kail might move and Jo might follow, is she just supposed to leave and go back home alone? Why can't these people, almost all of them, wait? I'm not talking an eternity, just about a year of something so big and new. Thumbs down to Jo for actively getting another girl pregnant while he is still sorting out where he even wants to live. Oh, well. They picked it.

Jennelle- loved the Nipples scene. How funny she was arrested for doing something there, too. Moron. Good luck with the job search.

Leah- REHAB + BEING WITHOUT A MAN FOR JUST 6 MONTHS, PLEASE.

Kail- watch Kail have yet another obnoxious vacation.

Chelsea- sorry you hooked up with Adam. I'd be afraid too with him, he is a drunk. He seems angry about not drinking. A few sobor years without the ankle monitor, maybe trust could come back.

Great episode and I can't wait for next week where Corey asks Leah about drugs.

That was my thought with Vee too. She's never really done this, not really and truly. At this point Joe has only been an every other weekend dad with a lot of flexibility in his schedule and commitments. It doesn't mean he hasn't always wanted to do more, but he hasn't yet. I mean, being able to move to NJ (to be with Vee I'm guessing?) and do custody weekends at your parents in PA and then transition slowly to it being at your house is a pretty damn flexible parenting schedule. Now it looks like Joe may want closer to 50/50 custody and Vee's never done Joe and Issac together during a weekday schedule when you have to juggle school and work and all kinds of things, plus dealing with Kali all the time. Jeeze, give it 6 months to find out if you really function well together this way before adding another baby to the mix. These people aren't even 25, why the rush? Or (and I'm not actually this big pro-marriage conservative) get fucking engaged if you need a commitment before uprooting your whole life!

• Love 7

I think Vee is being an idiot. Why on earth would someone who's young, pretty, with family and a future that can be anything choose to get pregnant, thus solidifying her forever tie with Kail and the whole lonesome future

I said the same thing. I was rooting for Vee. Out of all these people on this show, she was the only one who could say, "Fuck this shit, I'm out." And completely walk away with no loose ends. Nothing but a carefree life ahead of her to do whatever she pleased and go wherever she wanted whenever she wanted. Unfortunately, I see this with young people her age who haven't had much exposure to life outside of their hometowns. They think getting married and having kids in your late 20's or 30s is "old." And the people in their social and family circle feel the same way, so the pressure is greater and they rush to have kids. I hope that wasn't the case, but either way, I wish her well.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 7

You don't have to show the court how the child was hurt by someone violating the order, only that the order was violated.

I was talking about why they wouldn't change the order. 

I wonder if the order really states that the parents must be with them at all times.  Adam is very open about being out with Aubrey without the parents.  He's constantly filmed without his parents.  If the order really did state that he must be with the parents at all times, Chelsea would have no problem bringing in the film to show he violated the order.

I wonder if the order really states that the parents must be with them at all times. Adam is very open about being out with Aubrey without the parents. He's constantly filmed without his parents. If the order really did state that he must be with the parents at all times, Chelsea would have no problem bringing in the film to show he violated the order.

Not sure. Adam is also pretty delusional. He seems to think that if he says something (like not having been in trouble for anything serious when we know he caused a crash that almost killed a couple) enough times everyone will believe him. I'm more inclined to think the issues of who supervised what wasn't germane to this hearing since he had been seeing Aubree at a custody center. They were looking at if he did that, which I guess he did. Color me surprised. I guess he really likes being on camera.

• Love 1

I wonder if the order really states that the parents must be with them at all times.  Adam is very open about being out with Aubrey without the parents.  He's constantly filmed without his parents.  If the order really did state that he must be with the parents at all times, Chelsea would have no problem bringing in the film to show he violated the order.

I know, I guess I was just trying to say that Chelsea wouldn't have to tell or show the judge any ramifications of Adumb and his parents violating the supervised visitation order (ie. Adumb was alone with Aubree, she fell and hit her head...), but only that his parents weren't supervising like they were supposed to.

But you're right in that's it's very confusing or hard to follow. Chelsea's claim that the parents must supervise all visits doesn't jive with what we see, so I don't get it. MTV and their narratives...

I'm more inclined to think the issues of who supervised what wasn't germane to this hearing since he had been seeing Aubree at a custody center.

No, I don't think that ever happened. I think Chelsea just went to the center to check it out.

• Love 1

I'm nervous for Vee.  Being pregnant and having a new baby is when you need family around the most.  Moving far away from your family (I realize 3 hours isn't across the country or anything but it's still a big deal if you've always lived nearby) during that time is pretty dumb.  I have no doubt that Vee wanted to get pregnant to level the playing field with Kail.  I think it's also her way of trying to keep Jo and Issac from chasing Kail all over the country (although Kail does have to get permission from the court to pick up and move with Issac, although she's totally ignored that requirement in the past.) Vee's better than Kail but she's still young and naïve herself and made a poor decision.  I'm glad she's having a girl, though, that should really stick in Kail's craw.

• Love 8
That scene was likely recreated. Vee and Jo already knew she was pregnant. MTV likely had them stage the scene because the cameras were not around when she found out she was pregnant. It did appear that they were not at all that excited or thrilled, which was a major clue that it was a staged scene. With all the staged scenes, this is just another. When Javi proposed to Kail, that was recreated for MTV. Kail mentioned this in a video linked here.

They definitely already knew. Jo said something about not being able to tell Isaac yet, not sure what he was going to say. It made it sound like they'd known for a little while and he'd been pondering it. 

• Love 2

Regarding Kail's Florida vacation, were they renting a house or staying with Javi's relatives? Count me in with those who think it's a little bizarre to drag six friends along on a family trip. I know Javi's relatives were thinking "this bitch..."

• Love 5

I think Vee is being an idiot. Why on earth would someone who's young, pretty, with family and a future that can be anything choose to get pregnant, thus solidifying her forever tie with Kail and the whole lonesome future of living around Jo, Kail and Isaac's needs? Holy shit, I was just shaking my head. At least live with Jo near Kail for a while and see what that's like, for fuck's sake. Does she honestly understand the shitstorm she just walked into? If she doesn't like having a baby, being near Kail's forever drama, being attached to where Kail might move and Jo might follow, is she just supposed to leave and go back home alone? Why can't these people, almost all of them, wait?

I tend to agree with this. Of course it was known months before it aired that Vee and Jo were expecting, but I small part of me hoped Vee would choose herself instead of following Jo and putting up with the baby mama drama. Especially considering she looked downright depressed at the idea of moving away before she got pregnant. I foresee Vee giving up a lot her wants and needs to try to support Jo in his constant drama with Kail over Isaac. Which, if Javi stays in the military or Kail keeps on keeping on with her vindictiveness, will be a move every few years and constant court battles. Even if you love someone that is a hard life to deal with and then you add your own child into it...ugh. I wish the best for them and their baby, but the cynical part of me wonders how long that situation will last once another child is involved.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 6

Adam is just such a supreme douche. I rolled my eyes so hard when Adam sent that nostalgic "remember when we were young and in looooooive?" Picture and I'm glad Chelsea did too. He's a massive tool.

Adam needs a kick in the "dramasticals"(at least metaphorically).

And yes, Addie screaming in the car and Gracie screaming right back at her was made of win. She may be a piece of fudge (shouldn't Corey be concerned about them using this kind of faux-cursing language?), but she's a funny piece of fudge.

I suspect that the girlses may have picked up some potty mouth from Leah and Jermy's yelling sooner than they would have learned those words in school, then Corey/Miranda encouraged them to tone it down by using "fudge".

MSC Dues is a little like "Misc(ellanous) Dudes" which could be the title for the book that Leah Dawn and Mama Dawn keep threatening to unleash upon the world. Maybe Tyshawn can go by "Awn" and then Leah can give him a sibling named "Awf". Awn and Awf.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 1

I think Jo and Vee should have waited until they were married to have a baby, but that's just me. Jo is going to find himself between a rock and a hard place. If Vee decides she wants to move back closer to her family, Jo will have to sacrifice time with Isaac. If Jo decides to stay in Delaware it makes it seem like he's choosing Isaac over his daughter. I think that situation is going to get very messy eventually.

Agreed. I know Vee has been talking about wanting a baby with Jo for at least a couple seasons now, and Jo wasn't into it, but I guess she wore him down. Does Vee has any type of career?

She is always speaking out of both sides of her mouth. She not only does this with the children but, she did it with Jeremy as well. She enjoyed the money he made and yet, she wanted him to take a pay cut and be with her more often. Yet, she wanted a bigger house with a pool and horses.

Ain't it delicious that Corey and Miranda have a pool and Leah's place doesn't? (I don't know if they've showed it on TV but it was featured on at least one of the Teen Mom sites).

• Love 3

So when Kail said she didn't want their current custody arrangement to change, does that mean Jo still gets Isaac like every other weekend and six weeks straight in the summer? Wasn't that it last year? And then Kailyn went all grumpasaurus (understandable (kind of), since I wouldn't want to be away from my kid that much) saying they couldn't do that again, since she wanted Isaac to do sports and camps in the summer. Sorry if I'm confusing things, it's hard to keep all of these custody arrangements straight

Not saying this to you personally: I find it interesting that Kail has this outlook that she shouldn't have to be away from her kid and therefore Jo should get little to no visitation time and she gives no thought to the idea that the kid's "other" parent feels the same way. Oh, but that's different to Kail. Of course.  

• Love 6

Agreed. I know Vee has been talking about wanting a baby with Jo for at least a couple seasons now, and Jo wasn't into it, but I guess she wore him down. Does Vee has any type of career?

She mentioned having a job in the previous episode, but I'm not sure what she does/did for work. Honestly if I were Vee I would have cut my losses, let Jo go to Delaware and remained in NJ. She was willing to leave everything to move with him, now she's pregnant and he's still not talking about making a formal commitment? That would be a big hell to the no for me, but I'm older and wiser, lol.

• Love 8

Ain't it delicious that Corey and Miranda have a pool and Leah's place doesn't? (I don't know if they've showed it on TV but it was featured on at least one of the Teen Mom sites).

A little bit scary too, IMO, with 2 young kids and another on the way.

• Love 1

Last I heard Vee was working at a daycare. Whether it was a career or more of a minimum wage job I don't know. I wish these girlses (and some of the guyses)   would put more thought in to education or job training before setting themselves up with these Suzie homemaker fantasies (looking straight at you, Leah). There isn't anything wrong with wanting to be a stay at home mom, but with the divorce rate and who easily breakups happen, I wouldn't put all my eggs in the basket of my partner taking care of me forever. You can easily end up a single parent struggling to get by if you so limit your options.

• Love 7

Chelsea and her family were pretty ambivalent about the supervised visitation center, too. Granted, Aubree's not going to get into a car accident or anything there, but it's also somewhat depressing and exposes her to a lot of additional people who wouldn't be there if they weren't screwing up their own lives. Better not to have too much of that normalized. 

Does Kailyn have a career?  Maybe Jo wasn't worn down, but decided with Vee to have a baby. After all, they have been a couple for at least six years now. It isn't as if she and Jo have been dating for a month like some of these chicks on this show.  As for Vee wanting a baby, It was only last season, not a couple of seasons that she has mentioned having a baby.

He can't. This was posted in the Leah thread.  Cory wasn't authorized to use MTV footage for his court hearings because the judge stated since the show edited, it is not reliable as evidence. MTV also had a clause in their contract as well:

. “Legally, Corey can’t use the footage from the show against Leah, no matter how damning,” a source says. “Nothing in the show can be used in court by parties that have signed contracts. The reason is because in the contracts it says that MTV has the right to portray things however they want.”

http://www.wetpaint.com/corey-simms-teen-mom-2-footage-leah-messer-court-1433052/

Yes, the order really has a clause that Adam's parents must be present when Adam has visitation. It was mentioned many times so far this season, last season and the season before. Chelsea and her attorney talked about it in almost every scene.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

Not saying this to you personally: I find it interesting that Kail has this outlook that she shouldn't have to be away from her kid and therefore Jo should get little to no visitation time and she gives no thought to the idea that the kid's "other" parent feels the same way. Oh, but that's different to Kail. Of course.  

DUH.  Kail is the MOM.  That automatically means she gets the kids 80% of the time, it doesn't matter if Jo is just as involved a parent as she is!  Hell, it doesn't matter if Jo is a BETTER parent than she is!  MOM = full custody.  Always.  No matter what the circumstances.  Just ask Mama Dawn.

• Love 5

I guess this is the "truth" Leah's family had been repeatedly telling us to wait for... Do they really think we're that dumb to believe what is being shown? That the divorce is all her my and poor Leah didn't do anything wrong?

True story, my personality is a little (ok really) type a. I hate running late, I am so perpetually early that my workplace has called to check on me in the past when it's "on time" and I'm not there yet (in my defense it was raining really bad and flooding so I was having difficulty getting there even though I anticipated that and left early). I was like this even as a child, my mom... Not so much, I mean she wasn't extremely late but it could be 12-20 minutes... So I started telling her we needed to be places 15 minutes before we actually needed to be there. I didn't mind the wait if we were way early, and it kept us from running too late. Poor alli will probably eventually have to do that just to be 16 minutes late. (I just want to give the disclaimer that I do not hold others to my same time constraints, I completely understand when others run late sometimes... I just don't want to make someone wait for me)

• Love 2

Does Kailyn have a career?  Maybe Jo wasn't worn down, but decided with Vee to have a baby. After all, they have been a couple for at least six years now. It isn't as if she and Jo have been dating for a month like some of these chicks on this show.  As for Vee wanting a baby, It was only last season, not a couple of seasons that she has mentioned having a baby.

Not to defend Kail or her ridiculous life choices, but her first pregnancy was accidental and when she got pregnant again, she at least had MTV money which, if she wasn't such a horrible decision maker, could've lasted her a long time if invested wisely.  Not to mention the fact that just because one person makes dumb decisions doesn't mean another has to follow suit.  A dumb decision is a dumb decision.  Vee is in her early twenties, with someone who has not formally committed to her in any way and has JUST moved away from her support system.  Getting pregnant right now wasn't smart.  That doesn't mean she won't be a great mom or end up blissfully happy (I doubt that, but hey, stranger things have happened). 

• Love 3

That looked extremely awkward when they both got into the car.  I'm wondering if the MTV woman noticed that the kids were alone in the car and jumped in at the same time that Leah came back.  And speaking of awkward, Leah trying to kiss her daughter in front of the other "cheer moms" and her kid screaming for her to get away.

I would have to watch the episode again, but I am almost sure that woman was inside the cheer building where Leah took her daughter. Check it out. When Leah was telling Evil Twin to behave after that awkward kiss and she walked away from her mom, Leah was then making her way past a couple of cheer moms when she slightly rubbed against a woman in a grey sweatshirt. It happened pretty quick, but I am sure that was the same woman. I wasn't watching the show on my tv with the DVR so, I couldn't rewind it to double check. Then, Leah had just entered her junk mobile when the woman then entered and touched her on the shoulder and asked if she was okay.

Not to defend Kail or her ridiculous life choices, but her first pregnancy was accidental and when she got pregnant again,

I fully believe and I won't be convinced otherwise, that Kail purposely became pregnant with Isaac. Yes, I am aware it takes two to tango, but I do feel Isaac was a trap baby, as was Lincoln, no doubt since she stopped her birth control. Nothing will convince me otherwise.

Not to mention the fact that just because one person makes dumb decisions doesn't mean another has to follow suit

I don't view it as one following suit because I don't view it as a stupid decision. The relationship has been allowed to blossom and mature over time. They have lived together as a couple for at least two years. while dating for almost six, if I am correct.  I am not big on people having to be married in order to have children. If Vee and Jo have the finances (he has a career and MTV money and doesn't seem to spend it willy nilly like his ex), and I am not clear if Vee works or not, but I do feel they are in a healthy relationship and only those two know whether they are ready to be parents or not.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

On a completely random note, did anyone else notice the rock on Rita's finger? I wonder how much money Randylicious Houska DDS is pulling in a year. I respect that he didn't become a middle-aged cliche by marrying a trophy bimbo for Round #2, the way so many other men do.

• Love 1