Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Wanna Love You

• Start Topic

What a dramastically crazy episode! When the cops were driving Nathan away Jenelle had a look on her face like she was looking at something foul she just stepped in. Doesn't Jenelle own that house they live in? She's the one with the money. Why was she looking for an apartment?

oh Adumb. If the judge read his whole rap sheet in court I'll bet they were there a looooong time. Did he think the judge would side with him because he wore a giant cross necklace to court? Loved Randy's laugh when they found out Adumb got arrested.

Kali has gone on more vacations this year than I've been on in the past seven years.

Leah is a hot mess. I do feel sorry for her kids growing up in the train wreck that is their mothers life.

• Love 9

I died! I must fit this word into at least one post every day!!

I don't know how many times I yelled to Leah through my tv "BECAUSE YOU CHEATED!!!!" OMG this drives me nutty! You brought this on yourself.

My tv heard the same. Even if all that hadn't happened, I'd have been rolling my eyes. It's sad to see a marriage end, especially with kids involved, but Leah and Jeremy were a mess from day one.
  • Love 2

Jesus Effin Christ!!! Why can't LeHigh ever let baby Germy Junior ever have clothes on for the show.

She's always naked except for a diaper. In 14 years continue the barefoot and just add preggers.

• Love 1

They try to make me go to rehab, but I say "that don't make no damn sense."

Try to make me go to rehab, but I say "you dont understaaaaaand."

I ain't got the time, and Mama Dawn thinks I'm finnnne.

oh Adumb. If the judge read his whole rap sheet in court I'll bet they were there a looooong time. Did he think the judge would side with him because he wore a giant cross necklace to court? Loved Randy's laugh when they found out Adumb got arrested.

I'm predicting some Adam fangirls giving sass about Randy laughing about his granddaughter's dad going to jail (I've seen it before) but Adam is a shitty guy, and a piss poor excuse for a father. I laughed too.

• Love 10

Jesus Effin Christ!!! Why can't LeHigh ever let baby Germy Junior ever have clothes on for the show.

She's always naked except for a diaper. In 14 years continue the barefoot and just add preggers.

You mean nekked. :-)  Gotta keep it West Virginny style.

Doesn't Jenelle own that house they live in? She's the one with the money. Why was she looking for an apartment?

They rented it.

• Love 2

What a dramastically crazy episode! When the cops were driving Nathan away Jenelle had a look on her face like she was looking at something foul she just stepped in. Doesn't Jenelle own that house they live in? She's the one with the money. Why was she looking for an apartment?

Not sure about this, but I think she rents. She tries to make it look like she owns, but the fact that she was so willing to go find an apartment, and how (in current time) she said that she wants to move back to whichever Carolina Barb is in makes me think she rents. People who own homes don't just up and leave so quickly (unless they're Kail).

I'm watching the cop car scene again and I love his, "why am I being arrested? BECAUSE I'M A GUY?!?!" Nothing like a middle class white man complaining about profiling. Obviously there are a lot of cases where assumptions are made about one party or the other based on sex and gender norms, but it's still just funny/ridiculous to watch Nipples act like the ONLY reason he's being hauled off is because he wasn't graced with a vagina.

Later, when he's talking to his buddy and says first "I never intentionally hurt her," before "I DIDN'T hurt her" makes me think he's guilty. Whether he meant to or not, he's a large, muscular man and she's hardly above five foot. Obviously Jenelle sucks and has lied a lot in the past, and has accused nearly every boyfriend she's had of abusing her, but I actually have no problem believing that he hit her. If he hasn't, it would have been a matter of time before he did.

• Love 11

I actually do feel bad for Leah . I understand people get divorced but she's willing and going to get help . He should at least see if therapy / rehab changes her , and if it doesn't then get the divorce . I don't get why people get married " till death do you part " and just give up at the first sign of their spouse having a hard time aka what every celebrity does . Why even get married ?

Good question! Why even get married if you can't stop fucking other dudes? I don't get it.

• Love 7

So when Kail said she didn't want their current custody arrangement to change, does that mean Jo still gets Isaac like every other weekend and six weeks straight in the summer? Wasn't that it last year? And then Kailyn went all grumpasaurus (understandable (kind of), since I wouldn't want to be away from my kid that much) saying they couldn't do that again, since she wanted Isaac to do sports and camps in the summer. Sorry if I'm confusing things, it's hard to keep all of these custody arrangements straight

• Love 6

I'm watching the cop car scene again and I love his, "why am I being arrested? BECAUSE I'M A GUY?!?!" Nothing like a middle class white man complaining about profiling. Obviously there are a lot of cases where assumptions are made about one party or the other based on sex and gender norms, but it's still just funny/ridiculous to watch Nipples act like the ONLY reason he's being hauled off is because he wasn't graced with a vagina.

It's karma for that comment he made to Jenelle about how he would have hit her if she didn't have a vagina. I guess she whipped out her dick because I totally believe he was hitting her.

• Love 5

Did anyone catch Leah's curtain actually being a towel on the window?  And her hair extension almost falling out in the car?  I did because I was watching for signs of where she might be spending all of this money she admits to spending.  All this money that Jeremy says she's going through like water.   It's not on the home décor.  It's not on her fashion choices (fabulous Victoria Secret glitter shirts and Miss Me Jeans don't cost much).  It's not on the kid's clothing or education.  Where is all that money going? I wonder?  Hmmm...

And WTF was she talking about, going to a "therapeutic place" ?  Who's paying for it?  Unless you have a legitimate diagnosis, insurance doesn't pay for it.  She's already denied drug addiction, so that's out.  She didn't mention going to a mental health facility, so that's out.  Where is this magical place that allows a person to stay for awhile and go home as a brand new person?

• Love 9

Meh. Only a TaxNerd wouldn't understand the value of crappy hair extensions and a sweater with cheap blue rhinestone epaulettes that are a classic piece of wardrobe and can be worn 1000 times. Ofc, such a fine garment NEEDS a 6k washer dryer. Dxmn bean counter. :p

Makes me think of what Notorious the Kidd's fiance is wearing in this picture.

http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Robbie-Kidd-Getting-Married-490x707.jpg

• Love 3

Greetings All! Long time lurker finally coming out of the shadows...

I gotta say Kail is one ugly bitch! Between her sourpuss face, multiple chins, and horrendous tattoos she is just a mess. Her miserable attitude really grinds my gears. Why in the hell would the custody agreement remain the same if Jo was only living a few minutes away and would be available to take Issac? She really is a nasty piece of work.

As for Jo, I noticed his Dragon Ball Z DVD collection....Awesome! I am a total nerd and would totally binge watch with him and Vee. 

Somebody referred to Kaiser as Pokemon's Jiggly Puff..LMAO perfect description! So that would make Jenelle and Nathan the incompetent "Team Rocket" and the adorable Jace would be the Pikachu they foolishly attempt to remove from his loving home. 

• Love 14

I gotta say Kail is one ugly bitch! Between her sourpuss face, multiple chins, and horrendous tattoos she is just a mess.  

I paused the DVR when Kail was shown in her bathing suit, trying to read what her upper back tattoo says but it was too blurry.  So gross.

Doesn't Jenelle own that house they live in? She's the one with the money. Why was she looking for an apartment?

I live in her neighborhood, it's a rental in Jenelle's name. And she surprisingly is still renting it, though she hasnt been around in weeks ... except today. When she got arrested for assaulting Nathan's new GF who was dumb enough to show up at the house.

Pretty sure she can't bond out until tomorrow, too. #MBPDservesJenelle

• Love 18

I live in her neighborhood, it's a rental in Jenelle's name. And she surprisingly is still renting it, though she hasnt been around in weeks ... except today. When she got arrested for assaulting Nathan's new GF who was dumb enough to show up at the house.

Pretty sure she can't bond out until tomorrow, too. #MBPDservesJenelle

There are probably very few times when anyone would want to be Jenelle's neighbor, but today would have been thay day for me. I would have just creepily watched from my window eating popcorn, watching that glorious shit go down.

I gotta say Kail is one ugly bitch! Between her sourpuss face, multiple chins, and horrendous tattoos she is just a mess. Her miserable attitude really grinds my gears. Why in the hell would the custody agreement remain the same if Jo was only living a few minutes away and would be available to take Issac? She really is a nasty piece of work.

That's what I was wondering! I'm curious to know what their custody arrangement was at that time when she said that. Jo deserves to have Isaac just as much as Wailyn does.

• Love 12

There are probably very few times when anyone would want to be Jenelle's neighbor, but today would have been thay day for me. I would have just creepily watched from my window eating popcorn, watching that glorious shit go down.

The HOA is so strict and FURIOUS they moved in. They've been trying to get her out for months.

• Love 10

I paused the DVR when Kail was shown in her bathing suit, trying to read what her upper back tattoo says but it was too blurry.  So gross.

Dependapotamus had that tattoo done quite a while back. I think during season three. Here it is:

icH3yBl.png

• Love 2

Somebody referred to Kaiser as Pokemon's Jiggly Puff..LMAO perfect description! So that would make Jenelle and Nathan the incompetent "Team Rocket" and the adorable Jace would be the Pikachu they foolishly attempt to remove from his loving home.

Well, the Pokemon ref was started by Cheeto, and JigglyPuff was me, but it's everyone's else's fault it never caught on. My life is so hard. I guess JigglyPuff was not dramatastical enough. I have to go do some drugs now to cope.

• Love 6

Dependapotamus had that tattoo done quite a while back. I think during season three. Here it is:

icH3yBl.png

I do think that's a very sweet sentiment that her son is her world. But since it's Kailyn, I can just imagine her screaming at a teenaged Isaac "I gave you everything I never had. You're my wooooorrrld, you can't go live with your father!!!"

• Love 5

Later, when he's talking to his buddy and says first "I never intentionally hurt her," before "I DIDN'T hurt her" makes me think he's guilty. Whether he meant to or not, he's a large, muscular man and she's hardly above five foot. Obviously Jenelle sucks and has lied a lot in the past, and has accused nearly every boyfriend she's had of abusing her, but I actually have no problem believing that he hit her. If he hasn't, it would have been a matter of time before he did.

I'm 5' 0" and 98 lbs. May I have a free pass to beat the shxt out of her and rescuse Jace, JigglyPuff and the pets?

• Love 5

I do think that's a very sweet sentiment that her son is her world. But since it's Kailyn, I can just imagine her screaming at a teenaged Isaac "I gave you everything I never had. You're my wooooorrrld, you can't go live with your father!!!"

That letter "I" looks like the letter "J".  So pathetic that her tat reads as if only Isaac means the world to her, not both of his parents. Stupid bitch.

I seriously am sick of seeing Miley Cyrus on my screen!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12

I paused the DVR when Kail was shown in her bathing suit, trying to read what her upper back tattoo says but it was too blurry. So gross.

So now we know that our friend Lemons is a masochist.

• Love 3

icH3yBl.png

That tramp stamp sounds like she's talking about herself. She's the the one person, she's the world.

I'm Everything Right?

• Love 4

This person gets green and queasy at that Kail closeup filling up my entire world.

• Love 3

I'm sure Javi isn't sick of her scantily clad twerking! I wouldn't be surprised if it put him in the mood for some Papi time. ;)

I'm 5' 0" and 98 lbs. May I have a free pass to beat the shxt out of her and rescuse Jace, JigglyPuff and the pets?

I'd give you a pass :) be warned though, Jenelle fights dirty.

That tramp stamp sounds like she's talking about herself. She's the the one person, she's the world.

I'm Everything Right?

If it didn't have Isaac's initials under it, I could believe that very easily.

• Love 2

Oh man, it's after midnight. My alarm is going to kill me when it goes off.

Thanks for the laughs and have fun slamming these morons all night. Love killing my Fridays at work reading your posts.

Nite all!

• Love 4

Speaking of Janelle's neighbors, it wasn't a neighbor that called the cops on Nathan, it was an MTV producer or P.A. (I'm referring to the arrest on the show tonight, not tonight's arrest in real time. Hard to keep straight).

Re: Chelsea - Of course there was no way Adumb would win or gain any time/custody, but I wonder what happened with the issue of supervised visitation. Didn't Adumb's parents allow him to spend time with Aubree against the court order? Are they getting a second chance?

• Love 6

Leah is obviously not right, so I'm going to skip over that one. Getting served in a grocery store is shitty, but I really wanted that to be on film, so that makes me shitty too. (Small snark, what is it with Leah and Addie's shoes?)

Jenelle: The cops are pressing charges automatically, ya know, because you know how girls are. Way to go Jenelle!

Kailyn: Javi, we're about to go on vacation, so if you feel like disagreeing, push it down untill we get back. Way to go Kail!

Chelsea: Yells we need to hurry the f*** up! As she is sitting next to her five year old, on the way to her custody hearing. Oh Chelsea.

The cackle of glee from Randylicious when Chelsea says Adam was arrested after the hearing got the biggest laugh from me.

The hashtags were out of control this episode!

I thought she said "holy shit", either way It's just a word, who cares? I never watched my language when my kids were young and I fucking cuss a lot. My kids knew certain words were only for grownups. They are both adults now and neither one cuss much.

I don't see the big deal.

Jenelle has the same dead eyed expression on her face whether she's mad, sad, happy or stressed.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 8

It would've been so amazing if they would've put a deer in the little cartoon thingy before the commercial, right after Leah spoke about how she thought she and Jeremy would be together forever and that's all she wanted, boo hoo, as a nice little shout out to those of us who know about deercam gate!

I'd also love a #Pillses hashtag thing, like they've been doing, during the scene where Cory tells Leah to look him in the eye and say she's not using drugs next week!

And, Kayla's hair looked worse than Leah's somehow!!

Loved Ali comforting Addy; it seems between Ali and Aleeeeeah they're a better "parent" for Addy than Leah at the moment..

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 5

How many times can one person be arrested in their lifetime let alone before they're 25? Feels like Nathan and Adam get arrested on a daily basis .

I actually do feel bad for Leah . I understand people get divorced but she's willing and going to get help . He should at least see if therapy / rehab changes her , and if it doesn't then get the divorce . I don't get why people get married " till death do you part " and just give up at the first sign of their spouse having a hard time aka what every celebrity does . Why even get married ?

Exavtly, why even get married if you're going to cheat on your husband AGAIN?

I don't feel bad for her at all. I might feel a tiny bit bad for her if she would take responsibility for what she's done but she never does, its all Jeremy's fault.

As much as I can't stand Nathan, it was damn nice to hear somebody on this show say "maybe it was my fault" and "I fucked up".

• Love 5

why even get married if you're going to cheat on your husband AGAIN?

I don't feel bad for her at all. I might feel a tiny bit bad for her if she would take responsibility for what she's done but she never does, its all Jeremy's fault.

Tell me about it.  I give no fucks about Leah.  All she ever did was bitch, bitch, and bitch about Jeremy never being home. She said the same shit tonight. Bitch, the guy has a job!!! I know her inbred family members don't know squat about having to work for a living, but did she think Jermy was shitting thousands of dollars out of his ass? If one is going to cheat, don't get married. If one wants a guy who stays home, then choose a guy who collects disability, like Nathan.

Speaking of Janelle's neighbors, it wasn't a neighbor that called the cops on Nathan, it was an MTV producer or P.A. (I'm referring to the arrest on the show tonight, not tonight's arrest in real time. Hard to keep straight).

Yep, it sure was. I remember when the story was linked here. Here it is with all the details:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/03/jenelle-evans-finace-arrested-domestic-abuse-911-calls-audio/

I am fairly certain that a handful of people from the MTV crew played "friends" in the last couple of episodes. That so-called friend of Jenelle's? MTV employee. Jenelle did all the talking and didn't even acknowledge her as she entered the door. That woman sitting in Leah's van as she took off to talk on the phone surely was not Leah's friend.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

My thoughts on her obsession Addy's shoes was that she's aware of the nitpicking people like us do (admit it, we can be nitpicky).

Could it possibly be that the kid keeps taking her shoes off whenever she goes out, and leaving without them? And then since Leah is tired ( cough high cough ) she doesn't notice they are missing, and then has to backtrack to all the places she's been that day trying to find her kid's shoes?   And it must be really hard to find tiny kids shoes in various drug dens, since they probably aren't well lit. 

And Adam whining about not getting a letter stating he was in child support arrears reminded me of Clueless when she didn't pay her speeding ticket and tried to convince her dad she didn't get a first notice, and he screamed, "the ticket was your first notice!"

Edited by kitkat343
  • Love 9

I am fairly certain that a handful of people from the MTV crew played "friends" in the last couple of episodes. That so-called friend of Jenelle's? MTV employee. Jenelle did all the talking and didn't even acknowledge her as she entered the door. That woman sitting in Leah's van as she took off to talk on the phone surely was not Leah's friend.

I totally agree, especially about the woman in Leah's van, she looks nervous as hell too. I think more than ever that Leah's "friend" we saw in previous episodes and also the one she left Ali and addy in the van to call is some kind of sponsor/coach/whatever. Leah seemed desperate to call her and why call her if your "other friend" is right there?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 1

••Well the Nathan/Jenelle thing was a little anti-climactic to me. Mainly because of Jenelle's death stare as the car drove away. I don't understand.... He didn't hurt her. She didn't have any bruises. She wasn't bleeding. He was just trying to get his ring back... I've seen guys get away with worse than that and there's even a protective order? I have no tolerance for domestic violence. Maybe I'm wrong but I just don't see that as domestic violence. Nathan's a big guy. If he wanted to hurt Jenelle, he could. I really do hope that Barb finds out about this. Jace should not live in that house with those two idiots.

•• Not only do I think Kail is a bitch- I think she's a cocky bitch. She acts like she is perfect. She was sitting there laughing about her trying to pick fights with Javi and him backing down. But if he says ANYTHING that rubs her the wrong way, LOOK OUT! He deserves better. I'm not saying I'm better than anyone- I know I'm not.... But she has nothing to be cocky about!! She'd better get off that high horse she's on before she squashes it.

Oh and Jo & Vee are having a baby. How many of you could SMELL the baby mama drama that's going to come from Vee when they move and she starts missing her family?? It will be a problem.... And if it is, I don't see that lasting. When Jo does move there, I want him to go for more time with Isaac. I want to see Kail's head spin around & her eyes glow red.

•• I'm glad Chelsea won. I do hope that Adam stays out of trouble for 6 months though. I knows people aren't going to like this but:: I think Aubree should be able to go to Adam's place for 2 or 3 hours during the day (especially when Paislee's there). Aubree really does love him and he loves her. There are a lot of Dad's who don't give a crap about their kids. At least Adam's trying.

•• As I've said before, I am team Leah. I look at it this way. When I was 16, if I would've gotten pregnant, I would've been scared to death. Then if I'd find out I'm not just having 1 baby, I'm having 2, I'm not sure I would've been able to wrap my 16 year old head around that. If that isn't enough....then I go on a TV show...... And after that I find out that one of my babies is disabled. That she won't be like other kids- that she'll probably get bullied more than usual (& usual is bad enough) & that she'll eventually be confined to a wheelchair. (We all know what happened with Corey- she screwed up.) Then she met Jeremy & they got married & had another kid. I'd be losing it about now. Especially if my husband worked like Jeremy does & left me alone with these 3 kids (one of them is a total BRAT!!) She got overwhelmed & she started to bend. I would've broke by then. I think most people would have. Jeremy said she's not like she used to be. So he leaves.... What ever happened to "FOR BETTER OR WORSE"? Or "IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH"? Leah is sick and she needs help. She's only 23 years old not and she's already been through more than most people go through by the age of 50. No one can tell me that they could've done what she's done/go through what she has & come out the other side perfectly ok. I feel for her & I hope she's ok.

• Love 1

Well that explains why the "neighbor" sounded so calm and clear about what was going on. I thought it was really weird that someone would be alarmed enough to call 911 and then sound so blasé. Thanks for the Radar link, but now I'm stompin' mad that they just edited out the rest of that call. Partly it bothers me because MTV is cherry picking the shit out of what they show, but also because the part where the 911 operator is trying to understand why the fuck this person is referring to the victim as "talent" is just pure gold and the world deserved to hear it! I think Nathan said the assault/not-assault (clear-headed as usual, that one...) took place over the upstairs toilet, are these two ever not keeping it classy?

Nathan's scene was probably my favorite because his stupid, roided-out body apparently can't stand to share a couch with his friend, "leg room" was what he huffed before moving to the other couch... wtf? Listening to him describe the scene was like watching a video tape uncurl, get reeled back in partly, and then roll out again creating a heap of unusable information. Bonnie and Clyde really didn't seem that concerned about what took place, like the power had just gone out during a storm for a few hours or something... Jenelle is never as zen as when she's just called the police on someone, honestly.

All of this MTV involvement compounds my thoughts as the episode started, that MTV should be paying for the expense of police being called to all of these TM situations, at least the ones that only occur because of the MTV paychecks bringing out the fuckery. I can't even imagine what Myrtle Beach spends on Janelle and Nathan per year -- can the HOA up their rates due to damage and police-involved situations? I can't see Jenelle standing for her rent being raised!

I paused the DVR when Kail was shown in her bathing suit, trying to read what her upper back tattoo says but it was too blurry.  So gross.

There are plenty of scenes in Hannibal that disturb me less than these Kail body shots. I loved how she sat there bitching (about whichever Jo/Vee thing she was bitching about again because she didn't care so much) in her classic sun hat and sunglasses, and then everything from the neck down looked like a large container of Silly Putty had opened and fallen on a bed of newspapers and comics, been picked up, and then had a fishing net thrown around it (her bathing suit cover).

And I just fucking.can.not with any more vacations for these two, seriously!

My thoughts on her obsession Addy's shoes was that she's aware of the nitpicking people like us do (admit it, we can be nitpicky).

My nitpick is that she put Addy in time out again in the first 60 seconds of screen time, and I'll personally find those shoes and choke Leah out with them if she doesn't cut that particular abuse of negligent "parenting" out stat. 

I'm gonna have to go ah' huntin' fer that towel-as-curtain scene because I'm sorry to say I missed it.

And Adam whining about not getting a letter stating he was in child support arrears reminded me of Clueless when she didn't pay her speeding ticket and tried to convince her dad she didn't get a first notice, and he screamed, "the ticket was your first notice!"

Yeah, legal genius that he is, I'm pretty sure he's forgotten that a court order for him to pay child support exists in the world even if he used his copy as kindling for his yard fire. It was just sad listening to Adumb and his cohort try to come up with some way to blame Chelsea for him walking into court with an active warrant, losing his case, and then managing to be in the Sheriff's custody by the end of it.  

Edited by meisje
  • Love 8

Welcome to another installment of Teen Mom Deja Vu.

Kailyn goes on another fucking getaway.

Janelle meets the consequences of shacking up with another loser.

Chelsea's life revolves around her dipshit baby daddy.

Leah is headed towards another divorce.

No, this was not a rerun.

It's Bill Murray in Groundhog Day without the learning and self-improvement.

• Love 1

There are plenty of scenes in Hannibal that disturb me less than these Kail body shots. I loved how she sat there bitching (about whichever Jo/Vee thing she was bitching about again because she didn't care so much) in her classic sun hat and sunglasses, and then everything from the neck down looked like a large container of Silly Putty had opened and fallen on a bed of newspapers and comics, been picked up, and then had a fishing net thrown around it (her bathing suit cover).

BAAAAAAAAHAAAA! Classic!

And then there's Adam's 80 skull tattoos, which apparently commemorated the death of various brain cells over the past half dozen years.

But...but...she needs vacations, from the stress of ...taking vacations.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 5

When my ex first left, besides being devastating, I wanted my kids with me all the time, to maintain control. If they were with him, I knew that they would be up late, not brush their teeth, have Coke for breakfast, etc.  So it killed me every  time they went to his house.  A few years in, however, just as my attorney predicted, I craved the time that they were gone, as I basically had them 90% of the time.  So, I kind of get why Kail is pissed that Jo is moving close, but just the fact that she/Javi won't have to drive 6 HOURS with a small child should give her a sense of relief.  Yes, Jo shouldn't be able to just stroll in, but she should be happy that he could drive him to school or activities.  But she's such a beast she'll never be happy. and BTW, I do not for the life of me see what Javi sees in her.  I don't think they even like each other.

Leah has created her destiny.  From choosing to rebound with Corey and getting pregnant to marrying Jeremy so quickly and having a third, this is ALL her doing.  She is overwhelmed, but it really is on her. 

• Love 4

•• As I've said before, I am team Leah. I look at it this way. When I was 16, if I would've gotten pregnant, I would've been scared to death. Then if I'd find out I'm not just having 1 baby, I'm having 2, I'm not sure I would've been able to wrap my 16 year old head around that. If that isn't enough....then I go on a TV show...... And after that I find out that one of my babies is disabled. That she won't be like other kids- that she'll probably get bullied more than usual (& usual is bad enough) & that she'll eventually be confined to a wheelchair. (We all know what happened with Corey- she screwed up.) Then she met Jeremy & they got married & had another kid. I'd be losing it about now. Especially if my husband worked like Jeremy does & left me alone with these 3 kids (one of them is a total BRAT!!) She got overwhelmed & she started to bend. I would've broke by then. I think most people would have. Jeremy said she's not like she used to be. So he leaves.... What ever happened to "FOR BETTER OR WORSE"? Or "IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH"? Leah is sick and she needs help. She's only 23 years old not and she's already been through more than most people go through by the age of 50. No one can tell me that they could've done what she's done/go through what she has & come out the other side perfectly ok. I feel for her & I hope she's ok.

If Leah was so overwhelmed by two kids, why get married so quickly and have a third? And didn't Jeremy have that job when she met him? So why would she be surprised about his work hours when those were his work hours when she met him? Because she's a moron I guess. Leah took wedding vows as well and I don't remember so maybe someone can refresh my memory: did Leah's vows include anything about fucking her ex boyfriend? I dunno, I've only been married a year so I'm no expert on marriage but when I got married I assumed my husband would stop having sex with any/all of his ex girlfriends and any other women he might come across in his travels.

• Love 13

Wow, blonde twin has some awesome make up skills. That lipstick application was better than mine. At least somebody's using that leftover Mary Kay.

Chelsea's stepmother's expressions are hilarious.

What was Corey saying in the preview? I have a really hard time understanding him.

I am continually amazed by their chosen court attire.

I am too. Judge Judy would have a field day. My cousin's best friend is a perpetual loser. Always in and out of court for something, and even he proudly proclaimed, "the only time I dress up is when I get in front of that judge." Edited by charmed1
  • Love 2

Kail is so obnoxious. She really thinks Jo would show up on her doorstep for a cup of sugar? Jo has made it very clear that he gives zero fuck about Kail. He is all about Isaac. Kail sitting w her minions acting like Jo was going to stalk her was ridiculous. I would have given refuge to anyone of them that said " hey, doesnt Jo hate yo ass?".

Ver, I'm happy you are happy about your pregnancy but pee sticks don't belong on the kitchen table.

• Love 8

I am continually amazed by their chosen court attire.  Granted, the only time I've been in court was fighting a minor traffic violation, but don't most people dress to impress?  I certainly would, especially if I was trying to sway the judge's opinion of me.  Chelsea really let me down.  A camo jacket?  Please.  Does she not own a black or navy jacket?  Maybe a skirt?

Leah's a mess.  I hope that her treatment center specializes in prescription drug addiction and wasn't one of those 'yoga will heal all on the cliffs of Malibu' BS places.

I would've laughed at Adam getting arrested as well.  While I hope for everyone's sake that he stays out of trouble, I don't support him having unsupervised visitation until he has a drivers license and doesn't have to rely on sketchy friends for rides.  His chauffeur scares me.  If I were Chelsea or Taylor, I wouldn't want him around my young girls.  

• Love 6

Best description of Kail ever!!!!!

IMO, Kail's tats look even more horrendous because she tries to rock that "I wear a messy bunon my hair, drink pumpkin spice lattes, wear infinity scarves, and wear brown riding boots" look with them and it doesn't work.

• Love 8

Well, this episode was dramastically crazy! 

FINALLY! We finally got the long-awaited-Nips-in-a-cop-car scene!!! Woooooo! Let me just say, Jenelle looked perfectly fine to me. I know it wasn't she that called the cops, but she has this history of blowing things out of proportion. That said, Nips admitted he attempted to take the ring off of her finger. And whether he pinned her down to do it, or was able to just whisk if off of there, that's still not cool. She won't give you your ring back? Take it to Judge Judy. Not that I care about Jenelle. But I truly believe she only went through with it because she wanted to punish him. That's how it is with them - tit for tat vengeance. So immature. 

I did laugh so hard at the image of those two tussling whilst Nathan was dressed in his red polo and and black dress pants. Where was he headed? A new job at Circuit City? And all that crying! Sorry, but I would break up with a dude on the spot for sobbing like that while being arrested. Of course, I'd have broken up with him long before that, but just saying. That was pathetic. 

I loved how when Jenelle was talking to her friend later, her friend was all, "So what are you going to do with Kaiser now?" Ummm, why would she need to do anything with Kaiser? Oh right, because she's Jenelle. He'll probably be living with Barb or Nathan's mom within the week. 

Damn, Vee, that was quick. Decide to move out of state with your boyfriend, get knocked up five minutes later. I don't know why I ever hope for anything different with these kids.....I mean, Jo and Vee are fine. Nothing reprehensible about them. I just wish they'd wait longer. She was very hesitant about moving and STILL seems unsure of her decision. But now another life has been brought into all that. I bet it's quite common, though, for the next serious partner that comes along to want to rush into kids if their partner already has one. Like they want to even the playing field. Not with older, more mature people - but we've seen so much of it on this show. Anyhow, Issac's reaction was hilarious. I think he was happy, but damnit, do NOT tell a kid you have a "surprise" for them unless it's something tangible you can give them right then and there. Jo should have said he had a "secret" to share. 

Kail acted cool about it only because of the cameras. You could feel the bitterness seething from inside of her. No one else is allowed to move on and have a happy life. Only her. And that shit aint happy. 

Speaking of which, "Javi and I haven't fought at all on vacation yet". You've been there ONE day! If it's a monumental feat that you've gone a DAY without fighting, your relationship sucks. Oh, and I liked how she was all, "I can tell he's been a lot better. Even when I'm trying to pick a fight....". Wait! So you admit YOU'RE still being a bitch, but it's cool because Javi's towing the line? And her fucking friends just enable her with that, "It's just your personality. Always has been" BS. Good on Javi for not engaging with her, but she shouldn't take advantage of that. 

SO happy for Chelsea that Adumb didn't get any more visitation/custody than he already has. I figured as much. Although, I'm a bit peeved they didn't go with the visitation center. Why should his parents still be allowed to supervise when they DON'T supervise??? Unless that methface is his real daddy? Is there something we should know Mrs Lind? 

But it was just great to see Adumb struck down. And, on top of not getting what he wanted, he was arrested! In court!!! I guess wearing a white shirt and a cross around your neck didn't fool anyone, Adumb. But nice try. And I loved how he acted all shocked about the arrest, because he hadn't seen a warrant. Yea, well when you keep changing your number and moving around, it's kind of hard for people to track you down. But you obviously knew you weren't paying child support, asshat. 

Where's his behavior chart, because I'm putting him on red. 

Best Chelsea moment? Telling Randilicious not to make faces or smirk in court. Bah! 

Leah. Leah, Leah, Leah. I'm convinced at this point MTV is paying people to be around her 24-7 out of concern for the girlses. Who was that broad that came out to the car while Gracie was at cheer? That chick was not Leah's "friend". She was some random cheer mom that they made go sit with the girlses. And thank God for that, because Leah was all in her own little world, and Ali probably would have climbed completely out of the car if no one had been there. Did you see the looks on that woman's face? She was disgusted by that car and the entire situation and I'd bet my savings she'd never been in there before. 

Then her other friend, Kayla (who is a real friend....or was), comes over and I'm trying to read that clock on the wall, and it seriously looked like it was near midnight. While Gracie is running around putting on makeup and Adderall is coloring up the wall. I hated how Leah put her in time out, and then tried adding some guilt by telling her that Daddy would be mad at Mommy for it. Calm the fuck down. Kids color on walls. Maybe if you played with them more instead of making 20 phone calls and having friends over, they wouldn't get into shit. But even if they do, it's easily remedied and you don't need to try and put your marital troubles on a toddler. 

Is it wrong that I laughed at hearing Leah was served in the local Piggly Wiggly? I'm going straight to hell....

I'm just sick of her entire storyline, because it's all half truths and BS. Leah would never give up on Germy like he's done to her? Really? So it's not "giving up" on your husband when you let another dude stick his dick in you? It's not giving up on your husband when you drain his bank account for drugs and tacky make up. Okay then. And that shit about how she's never had time for herself? Bitch, you have a babysitter every other day so you can go out to dinner or something with your friends or Germy or whatever. You obviously had time for Robbie. The only time I get to myself is grocery shopping. You do not have it THAT bad. 

And then at the end, she's ONCE AGAIN shutting herself up in her room to talk on the phone...and God knows what Addy is getting into out there. She tells Germy she's going to "counseling" (*cough*rehab*cough*) and he responds by telling her he's still getting a divorce. And her reaction tells you all you need to know - she was only using that as a bargaining chip. She has no serious interest in fixing herself. 

But damned if Corey and Miranda aren't the cutest things ever with those girls. I love their sweet little room over there. What a dramastic difference from the hellhole at Leah's. 

• Love 14
I died laughing when Adderall was screaming and evil twin screamed back at her. It was awful, but funny. And poor Ali was just like, what is my life?

I actually felt bad for Leah in that moment, because that is so my life. I have 3 kids 7-4, and my youngest has some issues. She will often freak out and scream in the car and then my other two scream back at her, and I'm ready to lose my mind. 

• Love 6

I gotta say Kail is one ugly bitch! Between her sourpuss face, multiple chins, and horrendous tattoos she is just a mess.

I love tattoos, I have them and my husband is covered. I've never dated a guy who didn't have tattoos. But oh my word, that shit on Kail's back is so wretched. For one, none of her shit is cohesive. If you're going to go all out with tattoos, you need to plan that shit beforehand. Design it all so it flows, and looks good together. It's like she just let Isaac and his school chums scrawl all over her back. Good God. And most of the work itself is awful. I cringe every time she wears a strappy top or something that shows all that mess off. 

Oh Kail is totally going to go full on Olivia Soprano - "I gave my children my life on a silver platter!!!!"

Right??? Those commercials are creepy as hell. 

What was Corey saying in the preview? I have a really hard time understanding him.

I believe he was asking Leah to honestly tell him there's been no drug use. He's going to call her out! That's the other scene, besides "Jenelle!!!!", I've been looking forward to all season.

• Love 9

Jenelle: The cops are pressing charges automatically, ya know, because you know how girls are. Way to go Jenelle!

This is actually an accurate statement.  My current assignment is the domestic violence unit.  Once the state files charges, the complaining witness cannot "drop charges."  This is because many people call the police in the heat of the moment, not thinking about the fall out ("oh shit, I called the cops on him for pushing me, now he's in jail and can't bail out and is going to lose his job, I don't work so now we can't pay the rent and we're all going to be homeless in two weeks!  WHY AREN'T YOU JERKS DROPPING CHARGES, HUH????") Then if the dude really is an abuser, he'll beat her up worse the next time or possibly kill her.  OR someone calls the cops just to get back at their partner because they're pissed after a particularly bad fight, then they feel bad later. It happens All. The. Time.   My favorite is when they actually tell the cops "what are you doing?  Don't arrest him!  I don't want him arrested!!!!!"  Then why did you call the cops, dumbass? It's not just women who do this, however.  I've got plenty of female clients as well. That's why you shouldn't call cops for stupid shit you have no intention of following through with.  I have a feeling Jenelle is definitely one of these women.  As much of a douche as he is, I actually believe Nathan's story that he just tried to get her ring off her finger.  Stupid and a total asshole move, but he didn't hit her. Jenelle's been through the system enough to know how it works.  Kind of like Kail, who totally lied about Jo hitting her so she could get a restraining order to keep him from seeing Issac.  

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 8