Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Wanna Love You

• Start Topic

Nathan is arrested following an altercation with Jenelle;

This is it, you guys...this is the scene we've been waiting to see play out during the show. You can take our deercam footage, but you cannot take our Nathan arrest scenes!

• Love 8

Nathan is arrested following an altercation with Jenelle;

This is it, you guys...this is the scene we've been waiting to see play out during the show. You can take our deercam footage, but you cannot take our Nathan arrest scenes!
Yes, finally! You better not be fucking around with me, MTV. If I don't see Nathan in the back of that squad car screaming, "Jenelllllle!" tonight, we are done.
  • Love 6

Yes, finally! You better not be fucking around with me, MTV. If I don't see Nathan in the back of that squad car screaming, "Jenelllllle!" tonight, we are done.

I agree. Amber-level done.

Kailyn, Javi and the boys went to Florida for her birthday. They visited Disney World. She also spent time with her friends:

http://www.inquisitr.com/1932399/did-kailyn-lowry-just-get-a-hate-gift-for-her-birthday/

Well, of course she must take vacations. She works so hard at being that Dependapotamus.

PLnr6Ua.png

This is beautiful and horrifying all at once.

• Love 1

Well, it won't be tonight. (ducking!!!! Please don't hurt me hahaha)  

Maybe Kail needs a trip to Florida to recover from her disastrous trip to California, which was supposed to help her recover from her stressful concert trip to Philly.  The only question is, why is she including Javi in her travels this time?

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 6

Maybe Kail needs a trip to Florida to recover from her disastrous trip to California, which was supposed to help her recover from her stressful concert trip to Philly.  The only question is, why is she including Javi in her travels this time?

Because she needs someone to watch the kids while she goes out to party with Sterling Silver?

• Love 7

Well, of course she must take vacations. She works so hard at being that Dependapotamus.

PLnr6Ua.png

If you squint hard enough after a few drinks that does look kinda like a mermaid!

Looking forward to all the creative "JENELLLLLLLLE" animated gifs!

• Love 1

Leah's favorite excuse for the twins' bad behavior is Corey, so how does she explain Addy? My God,  that little girl is only two and already running the house. And now,she has to stay in a home with her drug addicted Mom and some random ass guy she moved in with.

Poor Kaiser. He's a cross-eyed Nathan right now. Paislee is ugly, too. She got more Adam than her Mom. Shame.

And I already know I'm going to hell, so whatever.

Edited by Madison Bumgarner
  • Love 9

Adam, you knew you had to pay child support and you knew you weren't paying it. So don't act surprised and say you didn't know. I love Randilicious laughing in the truck. Where was Lois?

Kail you suck.

Gracie is a brat. And Goggles kissing her little sister was sweet. She knew something was wrong and then calling her sister a piece of fudge was funny shit.

• Love 10

Leah is obviously not right, so I'm going to skip over that one. Getting served in a grocery store is shitty, but I really wanted that to be on film, so that makes me shitty too. (Small snark, what is it with Leah and Addie's shoes?)

Jenelle: The cops are pressing charges automatically, ya know, because you know how girls are. Way to go Jenelle!

Kailyn: Javi, we're about to go on vacation, so if you feel like disagreeing, push it down untill we get back. Way to go Kail!

Chelsea: Yells we need to hurry the f*** up! As she is sitting next to her five year old, on the way to her custody hearing. Oh Chelsea.

The cackle of glee from Randylicious when Chelsea says Adam was arrested after the hearing got the biggest laugh from me.

The hashtags were out of control this episode!

• Love 9

Why does Chelsea's young friend have gray hair?

I have a cat. The cat carrier is in the basement for the few times a year he has to go To the vet. When Smellenelle's cat carrier in the kitchen? Does she stick him in there often?

Also, what is with the hideous magenta kitchen???? BItch has no taste.

Dear Gawd, Demon child is going to grow to be a wild, out-of-control sluttly teen who get pregnant by some rando even earlier than Leah.

Adam's house is John Wayne Gacey-esque. I could totally see him having a few underage naive girls he tricked locked down there, rqaping them for years.

Effing loser sicko psychopath.

• Love 4

Why do I picture Kail trying to suppress turning into She-Hulk upon Isaac spilling the beans on Vee's pregnancy?

Kail is the most busted-looking out of her crew of friends and that's really sad considering none of them are really nothing to write home about.

Adam and Nathan or either or getting arrested...must be Tuesday!

• Love 7

Just love Goggles. She's so swwet and smart. Adored her comforting and kissing Jeremy Junior. She's the S. Hawking of the effed up family.

Eta: because I blow at typing from my phone.

Edited by Shelby
  • Love 12

Adam's house is John Wayne Gacey-esque. I could totally see him having a few underage naive girls he tricked locked down there, rqaping them for years.

Effing loser sicko psychopath.

I thought that trash fire in his lawn was ominous.

What a dramastical episode.

• Love 11

But, Jenelle, things are gonna change dramastically. It'll all be ok.

"Therapeutic treatment place"? Ok.

I need to find a way to work "she's a piece of fudge" into conversation. Bless you little Ali.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 12

And I already know I'm going to hell, so whatever.

I'll join you and we can make vegan s'mores (well, since we're in hell you can make traditional ones.) Heck, throw some cheetos, and ganja in there, and chug it down with a blue Little Hug!)

• Love 3

My favorite line of the night was Vee asking Jo if he wanted to add her pregnancy test to his collection. Ali calling Gracie a piece of fudge was right up there, too.

Adam's creepy friend's theory that the judge can't judge Chelsea by her record since she doesn't have one cracked me up too.  Apparently in his world not having a record is an unusual thing.

Did Leah leave Ali and Addy alone in the car when she took Gracie into cheerleading?  It looked like she and her friend got in the vehicle at the same time.  It also looked like she left shirtless Addy alone when she went into the bedroom, closed the door, and called Jeremy.  I hope one of her minions was there to watch her because that poor kid is a terror. 

• Love 11

Leah: girlfriend needs some Jesus. My thoughts on her obsession Addy's shoes was that she's aware of the nitpicking people like us do (admit it, we can be nitpicky). I know if that baby was barefoot all the time, I'd probably be like wtf is with Leah's barefoot backwoods baby? That, or she's just crazy and stoned.

I died laughing when Adderall was screaming and evil twin screamed back at her. It was awful, but funny. And poor Ali was just like, what is my life?

Corey and Miranda, again, were adorable with the girls. Amazingly enough, the girls are cute, clean and well dressed over there. Tucking them in, and giving them piggyback rides was too cute!

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 17

How many times can one person be arrested in their lifetime let alone before they're 25? Feels like Nathan and Adam get arrested on a daily basis .

I actually do feel bad for Leah . I understand people get divorced but she's willing and going to get help . He should at least see if therapy / rehab changes her , and if it doesn't then get the divorce . I don't get why people get married " till death do you part " and just give up at the first sign of their spouse having a hard time aka what every celebrity does . Why even get married ?

• Love 4

Did Leah leave Ali and Addy alone in the car when she took Gracie into cheerleading? It looked like she and her friend got in the vehicle at the same time. It also looked like she left shirtless Addy alone when she went into the bedroom, closed the door, and called Jeremy. I hope one of her minions was there to watch her because that poor kid is a terror.

I'm assuming camera people were there. At least I hope so. Also, Addy was standing on top of a rocking chair. Because that's stable.

• Love 3

I actually do feel bad for Leah . I understand people get divorced but she's willing and going to get help . He should at least see if therapy / rehab changes her , and if it doesn't then get the divorce . I don't get why people get married " till death do you part " and just give up at the first sign of their spouse having a hard time aka what every celebrity does . Why even get married ?

I think Jermy has had enough of Leah's cheating ways. I don't think he is so cold that he doesn't worry about Leah's health, but I think he is worried about his health too. God knows what STDs are thriving between Leah and Robbie.

#thedivorcestillstands

At what point does a run on sentence become too long to hashtag?

When it involves the list of Leah's bed partners?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

Welcome to another installment of Teen Mom Deja Vu.

Kailyn goes on another fucking getaway.

Janelle meets the consequences of shacking up with another loser.

Chelsea's life revolves around her dipshit baby daddy.

Leah is headed towards another divorce.

No, this was not a rerun.

As a side note, shut the fuck Kailyn. Just shut up. I'm tired of her judging Jo when her married life is garbage and acting like she knows better than him. And what a loser for wanting to be closer to his child. Lets just keep bashing to everybody that will listen. I can't stand that miserable cow.

• Love 17

#Dramastically

I died! I must fit this word into at least one post every day!!

I don't know how many times I yelled to Leah through my tv "BECAUSE YOU CHEATED!!!!" OMG this drives me nutty! You brought this on yourself.  

• Love 5

I think Jermy has had enough of Leah's cheating ways. I don't think he is so cold that he doesn't worry about Leah's health, but I think he is worried about his health too. God knows what STDs are thriving between Leah and Robbie.

When it involves the list of Leah's bed partners?

I think cheating is a big part of it, but I am a numbers geek so I wish they would explore the financial element more. I wonder if Jeremy could get over the cheating, but couldn't get over moving to North Dakota for two years and having Leah spend every single penny from it.

He was really checked out of that call.

• Love 2

Guys, if this post seems rush, it's only because I gotta rush to my therapeutic treatment place, it's supposed to be dramastical.

I don't feel sorry for Janelle, I laughed through that whole thing.

I also laughed at Gracie screaming at Aderall when she was screaming. I also laughed at Leah dropping her kids off at her mother's house, then going for a walk in the park to talk about how stressed she is.

Kail "I don't care about Vee and Jo having a baby, I'm not going to talk about" proceeds to talk about every damn chance she gets.

If Adam really doesn't know why he wouldn't get custody of his daughter, then he's scarier than I thought. Damn.

• Love 22

"Therapeutic treatment place"? Ok.

I need to find a way to work "she's a piece of fudge" into conversation. Bless you little Ali.

Leah needs help, but I was like just call it rehab, Leah, the conversations about it were so awkward.

Ali is adorable. On a side note, it's nice to see a playground set at Corey's. It's so normal.

Oh Nathan. Oh Adam. Oh Kail who is not bothered by Vee's pregnancy, no siree.

• Love 8

Dramastically? Are you kidding me Jenelle? And this girl "graduated" from "college"?

The big Fuck You for the night goes to Adam. That douche bag knew he wasn't paying his child support. And no, sweet cheeks, Taylor doesn't have a brain. Only an idiot would leave a child unattended in your care.

Kail's effusive and belligerent statements that she doesn't care about the baby pretty much proves she's losing her mind over it. As far as babysitting, why would anyone think Jo and Vee would ask or expect that of her?

Leah is an absolute mess. I can't believe she's already moved in with another man IRT.

• Love 14

Kailyn is such a hosebeast. She was obviously fuming that Jo and Vee are expecting, and I'd wager she's extra angry that Jo told Isaac without telling her first. I loved her bitchy friends agreeing with her (lest they get their heads shaken or their free vacation revoked) and one bringing up the possibility of Kail babysitting Jo and Vee's daughter (as if they would want their little girl in that lost in that sea of infinity scarves) and she was so pissed! It really was hilarious, and I vote that Jo has as much fun with this as possible.

The limo was just another silly thing that brought Javi and Kail's spendthrift ways to attention. I'm not against limos, I think they're fun and an extravagance. Obviously I don't think Kail rides to the grocery store in a limo or rides in them frequently. But this coupled with the fact that they were already on vacation, her Grammy trip, the Sam Smith concert, the "Papi time" in Philly, the Mercedes, moving because of Jo moving to her neighborhood, etc just adds to the eyeroll factor. They obviously aren't saving or planning for the future. Well, at least they're not planning for a future together. I'm sure Kailyn has a plan for her future that involves a wealthier, less involved man. (Try WV, Kailyn! Maybe Jeremy can set you up!)

For someone who is such a serious student, she seems to take a lot of time away from school.

• Love 10

Leah must certainly have a dick-sized genital wart, which must make her happy considering her inability to be without dick for a second.

• Love 4

I think cheating is a big part of it, but I am a numbers geek so I wish they would explore the financial element more. I wonder if Jeremy could get over the cheating, but couldn't get over moving to North Dakota for two years and having Leah spend every single penny from it.

I figured that they had him call in because Jesmirky Lynn Calvert couldn't keep a straight face when he was on camera the other week. Obviously it was just bad re-enact acting, but it was plain that Leah didn't want to say "rehab" and also angry that agreeing to it wouldn't get the divorce cancelled.

And I agree that it would be interesting to see a breakdown of how much Jeremy actually makes, whether he had a paycut because of the decline in the energy industry, and how Leah spends it all. Maybe have Suze Orman  yell at her.

• Love 7

Meh. Only a TaxNerd wouldn't understand the value of crappy hair extensions and a sweater with cheap blue rhinestone epaulettes that are a classic piece of wardrobe and can be worn 1000 times. Ofc, such a fine garment NEEDS a 6k washer dryer. Dxmn bean counter. :p

• Love 5

I don't know how many times I yelled to Leah through my tv "BECAUSE YOU CHEATED!!!!" OMG this drives me nutty! You brought this on yourself.  

Leah would say, "That don't make no sense."

She [Jenelle] may need a dramastectomy.

Hee.

Leah needs a dickectomy.

• Love 6

The big Fuck You for the night goes to Adam. That douche bag knew he wasn't paying his child support. And no, sweet cheeks, Taylor doesn't have a brain. Only an idiot would leave a child unattended in your care.

Adam is just such a supreme douche. It's so frustrating to watch Taylor give in to him, even though she's seen it happen time and again to Chelsea. Maybe it's hypocritical that I cut Chelsea more slack than Taylor, but Taylor has the benefit of age, experience and several seasons of Teen Mom 2 to show her exactly what Adam is capable of. I rolled my eyes so hard when Adam sent that nostalgic "remember when we were young and in looooooive?" Picture and I'm glad Chelsea did too. He's a massive tool.

Cole is so cute <3

• Love 10

And he helps Adam cremate the bod-- I mean, legal notices that he forgot to open.

Well, at least no need for a spendy urn. His cremated remains can fit into one of.Leah's empty Mary Kay blue eye shadow containers.

• Love 2

Adam is just such a supreme douche. It's so frustrating to watch Taylor give in to him, even though she's seen it happen time and again to Chelsea.

No one can resist that sexy combo of manly landing strip and aroma of trash fire that hangs around him. It is an addiction, and they all need to get it treated at ....um...a  reh-, uh therapeutic...treatment. place. thingy.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 10