Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

I don’t think there was an actual explanation about Glo leaving. One day she was there and the

next day we saw Ted at her desk. She was off “ with a cold”. 

that's right. that was when she was playing footsie with jack, which i thought was weird as fuck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Maybe I just dreamed that Gloria was going to be back around the holidays, that's perfectly possible.  My passport to sanity may very well have expired, it has before.

But nonetheless, I WANT HER BACK!

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Yes, I remember  her being replaced,  but heck if Kevin is around, so should Glo be..she added pizzazz 

Hmmm...didn't they both end up taking a strange vacation to a town called Salem under assumed names?🤔😉

Poor souls. As I recall it was not a good visit.😱

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

I went back and checked on the "Gloria returns" spoiler, and it was a soap site called Soap Dirt that said she was returning.  It was based on a photo Christian LeBlanc put up on his Instagram page back in the middle of October and it appears it was just all around wishful thinking......

I'm still wishing, anyway, for a Gloria return.

Edited by boes
  • Love 7

I follow her on FB and the last post I saw months ago made it seem like Gloria was never returning again and that it might not be her decision. I'm not sure why, exactly. With Kevin and Chloe back, Gloria should be back, too. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
19 hours ago, boes said:

I went back and checked on the "Gloria returns" spoiler, and it was a soap site called Soap Dirt that said she was returning.  It was based on a photo Christian LeBlanc put up on his Instagram page back in the middle of October and it appears it was just all around wishful thinking......

I'm still wishing, anyway, for a Gloria return.

I hope she returns with Jack's baby.

• LOL 17
On 1/5/2020 at 2:56 PM, peacheslatour said:

that's right. that was when she was playing footsie with jack, which i thought was weird as fuck.

It was...but I liked them together.  I think that might make me weird as fuck LOL.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Anything old Glo Worm was into, I was into.  Whether that was Jack or Jeffrey or....whatever, whoever.  She made me laugh which was good for my soul.

That makes me weird AF - no doubt about that!

Oooh, I forgot about Jeffrey. He was a cad but I loved his and Glo's banter.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, peacheslatour said:

Oooh, I forgot about Jeffrey. He was a cad but I loved his and Glo's banter.

I know, right? 

I loved those stares she used to give and the way she used to hold her hands and flutter her fingers.  She'd tip her head back and stare with big eyes very over-dramatically.  She was a little cuckoo crazy, but it made for fun watching.  Totally over the top!

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I know, right? 

I loved those stares she used to give and the way she used to hold her hands and flutter her fingers.  She'd tip her head back and stare with big eyes very over-dramatically.  She was a little cuckoo crazy, but it made for fun watching.  Totally over the top!

I would have loved to have seen her one woman show of Vivian Leigh.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I like that Joan Van Ark initiated the role of Gloria, because she got to have a Knots Landing reunion with Jeffrey (although he was Jeffrey's straight-arrow twin brother at the time).   But New Gloria made the part her own.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
11 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

I like that Joan Van Ark initiated the role of Gloria, because she got to have a Knots Landing reunion with Jeffrey (although he was Jeffrey's straight-arrow twin brother at the time).   But New Gloria made the part her own.

Boy, did she ever.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Did anybody else notice that Mark Grossman is STILL not in the opening credits? Given Adam's importance on the show, and the storylines he's carrying,  I find this odd, to say the least. I mean even Cait Fairbanks is in the credits but not Mark. Is this a sign that he won't be sticking around for long?

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

Ripley Stabs Victoria!

Victoria is attacked and violently stabbed by Ripley after the Newman Gala.

Ripley has been stalking Amanda and Billy, and feels enraged that Billy spent the night in Amanda's hotel room after he left them. He believes Amanda has moved on with Billy and thinks they're a couple.

Ripley wants revenge on Billy so he viciously stabs Victoria, and her white dress turns red with blood. Amanda discovers Victoria's almost lifeless body and calls 911.

After the brutal assault, Victoria is unable to work anymore, so Victor returns as CEO of Newman Enterprises.

The Newman family blames Billy for putting Victoria in danger because of his obsession with Amanda.

Amanda feels guilty for the attack on Victoria and ends her relationship with Billy.

Lola Is Pregnant!

Lola learns she is pregnant with Kyle's baby. This changes everything!

When Summer finds out about the pregnancy, she tearfully breaks up with Kyle, and orders him to go back to Lola and their baby.

Kyle wants to be with Summer and not Lola, but Summer refuses because she does not want to break up a family. Summer wants to do what is best for Baby Abbott. Kyle is heartbroken and pines for Summer.

Jack is delighted about his first grandchild but also very concerned about how all this stress will affect Lola's pregnancy.

Jack wants to protect his family, so he decides to fire Summer from Jabot.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 7/30/2019 at 6:52 PM, Gam2 said:

I’ve been watching this show for literally years and have seen Sharon having multiple relationships with multiple men multiple times. The one and only time I saw any heat or passion was when she was with Adam in New Orleans. I think that was MM. Other than that, she’s just deadwood when she’s with a man in a sexual situation. Am I the only one?

No not the only one. SC is meh in the acting game. WHen soaps are over so is her acting career.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, spinxella said:

Ripley Stabs Victoria!

Victoria is attacked and violently stabbed by Ripley after the Newman Gala.

Ripley has been stalking Amanda and Billy, and feels enraged that Billy spent the night in Amanda's hotel room after he left them. He believes Amanda has moved on with Billy and thinks they're a couple.

Ripley wants revenge on Billy so he viciously stabs Victoria, and her white dress turns red with blood. Amanda discovers Victoria's almost lifeless body and calls 911.

After the brutal assault, Victoria is unable to work anymore, so Victor returns as CEO of Newman Enterprises.

The Newman family blames Billy for putting Victoria in danger because of his obsession with Amanda.

Amanda feels guilty for the attack on Victoria and ends her relationship with Billy.

Lola Is Pregnant!

When Summer finds out about the pregnancy, she tearfully breaks up with Kyle, and orders him to go back to Lola and their baby.

Kyle wants to be with Summer and not Lola, but Summer refuses because she does not want to break up a family. Summer wants to do what is best for Baby Abbott. Kyle is heartbroken and pines for Summer.

Jack is delighted about his first grandchild but also very concerned about how all this stress will affect Lola's pregnancy.

Please tell me you made all this shit up...

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 2/11/2020 at 1:07 AM, spinxella said:

Lola Is Pregnant!

Lola's pregnant? 

HA!  We didn't see that coming!  >snerk<

Guess Jack's firing of Dummer will help to explain why she's missing, as she'll be off doing her prime time thing.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
On 2/9/2020 at 3:39 PM, Aaron Newton said:

Did anybody else notice that Mark Grossman is STILL not in the opening credits? Given Adam's importance on the show, and the storylines he's carrying,  I find this odd, to say the least. I mean even Cait Fairbanks is in the credits but not Mark. Is this a sign that he won't be sticking around for long?

I live in hope.

On 2/11/2020 at 3:06 PM, Aaron Newton said:

Nevermind, there he is:

image.png.7a5f131afe7604d75871f0770c1cc9f0.png

<snore>

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

Maybe Kyle will go back to Lola and end up falling for her again only to have her die.

Well, it won't be a total loss, since, going by how much he enjoyed planning their wedding, he'll be thrilled to do the same for her funeral.

Will there be goody bags?

What a guy.

And they say "love in the afternoon" is dead.....and in Kyle's case, is that necessarily a bad thing?

I want an All Points bulletin issued to find Keemo - STAT.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

Maybe Kyle will go back to Lola and end up falling for her again only to have her die.

And then a year later, her secret twin who is 10 times more annoying and awful can return to scam Kyle out of his money, then pal around with Billy after Amanda gets sick of him! 🙃

Dying is a way of martyrizing her, and I don't want that at all. I'd rather she and Rey and Arturo just frigging go. Preferably before Sharon fucks Rey over yet again, because I'm certain the show is headed for a Shick reunion like I am that the sky is blue and history has proven Sharon can't have nice things.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 2/16/2020 at 12:38 AM, bannana said:

Keemo would be how old now, 50?  Ish?  He could be a love interest for Victoria!

Philip Moon who played him is 58, but Keemo was conceived in the final days of the Vietnam war and should be only 44, and Victoria deserves to be alone.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I thought some of you would like to know that my boyfriend (we're exclusive now) Ray Wise is going to be on Show on Fri. May 15.

Mr. Wise is a very lucky man.

If he invites you to go to the Abbott Cabin for a long weekend, DON'T.  

• LOL 12

...& if your boyfriend, Ray Wise, starts talking about a little boy from his childhood, named BOB, run, run like hell! (little Twin Peaks humor ~ if you're looking for a show to watch during the quarantine, that's it, it's quirky, cool, & stars our beloved Ray Wise!).

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, nkotb said:

...& if your boyfriend, Ray Wise, starts talking about a little boy from his childhood, named BOB, run, run like hell! (little Twin Peaks humor ~ if you're looking for a show to watch during the quarantine, that's it, it's quirky, cool, & stars our beloved Ray Wise!).

I really should. For a while Decades was having Twin Peaks on after Dark Shadows every night. I loved it because I hadn't seen it since it's original run.

• Love 6

It's just the coolest show. I still get a little freaked-out, but the theme song is so pretty. In typing that, I could hear it in my head. What a great show, I might have to do a rewatch myself! Ray Wise just made that show. I miss the good old days of TV. 

• Love 5

Great news for we Gloria fans......

From SOD online, 

EXCLUSIVE! JUDITH CHAPMAN RETURNS TO Y&R

September 23, 2020 11:32AM

Gloria fans rejoice! Michael and Kevin’s melodramatic mama is headed back to Genoa City, which means portrayer Judith Chapman is reprising the role she’s played since 2005.

It was just that, an announcement, nothing said about when or why.  I don't care, I just want to see some Gloria.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, basiltherat said:

Unfortunately, LaChapman's return probably has to do with Chloe and Chipmunk's baby . . . 

I’d totally forgotten they were having a baby or already had it? I was so very invested in that story. Ha!

• LOL 7