Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, boes said:

And he's doing all that while still being locked in the garage by Connor lo those many years ago!

With everything online because of Covid he can probably complete several degrees in record time with round-the-clock learning.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 2/10/2022 at 12:11 PM, Kemper said:

saw a rumor where Dominic is going to turn out to be Mariah’s baby due to mix-up of the eggs or some such. To me, this would be the worst idea/outcome imaginable. All I wanted was for Devon to lose badly, and Abby gets her family with a hastily healed Chance. Then we wouldn’t hear anymore about Dom other than he is napping, with the nanny and then boarding school.

I read a spoiler that says that Stitch somehow did a sperm switcheroo and that he is Dominic's father. Wanted to make up for the baby that Abby miscarried due to his demon spawn, Max, causing her to trip down the stairs.  Said that Abby will somehow figure this out and will search for Stitch and Max because either one of them might be a marrow donor match.

I hope this isn't true, because I don't want to ever see Stitch back on the show.  Since he kidnapped pregnant Mariah, wouldn't he end up in jail anyway? He committed a felony, so that crime couldn't be swept under the rug....

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Stpauliegirl said:

I read a spoiler that says that Stitch somehow did a sperm switcheroo and that he is Dominic's father. Wanted to make up for the baby that Abby miscarried due to his demon spawn, Max, causing her to trip down the stairs.  Said that Abby will somehow figure this out and will search for Stitch and Max because either one of them might be a marrow donor match.

I hope this isn't true, because I don't want to ever see Stitch back on the show.  Since he kidnapped pregnant Mariah, wouldn't he end up in jail anyway? He committed a felony, so that crime couldn't be swept under the rug....

Plus who's to say his second spawn won't be as evil as his first?

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Abby searching for Stitch and Max - trying to find a marrow donor? For the love of God, writers, give it up. Close out this hysterical, badly written dud of a storyline sooner rather than later. Let Abby relax for the first time in months.  Have Dom get over (mercifully fast) whatever is wrong with him. Push a reset button and have everyone involved with this debacle (that has turned viewers off of a couple legacy characters) get on with something new. Find a plausible reason why Devon is not the father and then close things out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Plus who's to say his second spawn won't be as evil as his first?

Oh goodie!!  Next storyline will be Baby's first homicide.

I'll give him a list.

• LOL 18
25 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Why recast her when HK is willing to appear randomly.  Summer isn't that badly needed. 

Maybe the character comes back so the truth about Billy and Summer bumping uglies is revealed to EVERYONE.

It will be the one story involving Billy that I definitely want to see.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

I'm seeing it reported that Susan Walters is back on canvas. Please do not make Diane Allie's mom, making her Kyle's sibling and niece all in one, not to mention Jack and Keemo already shared one woman, Mari-Jo.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I'm seeing it reported that Susan Walters is back on canvas.

Phooey. I like OG Diane much better. But at least it's not iCarley again. (She should have played an entirely different character, and one that was her own age.) So I guess Nikki has to fill in one of the notches in her belt. Bringing back Diane from the dead is nuts and makes no sense, no matter who they cast in the role.

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Bringing back Diane from the dead is nuts and makes no sense, no matter who they cast in the role.

^^^^They shouldn't have killed her off to begin with, not that I liked her character. But it just seemed like cheap drama/murder mystery. 

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Jack and Keemo already shared one woman, Mari-Jo.

I read something about her when I was researching Keemo. Didn't Jack get back with her even though she schemed and tried to get Keemo to sleep with a prostitute? I think that was the last time he was mentioned. Keemo told Jack not to marry her. If Mari Jo is still alive why not bring her back instead of Diane? It would actually make a little more sense given the history. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Wait, is Diane Jenkins also Kyles dead mother too?

Yup. Diane stole a vial of what she thought was Victor's sperm, but it turned out to be Jack's and Kyle was born.  Nikki smashed Diane's head with a rock and left her to die in a creek in GC. 

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, deirdra said:

Yup. Diane stole a vial of what she thought was Victor's sperm, but it turned out to be Jack's and Kyle was born.  Nikki smashed Diane's head with a rock and left her to die in a creek in GC.

After Victor threw her out of an ambulance?

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Yeah, I remember this. Wasn't Drinkki drunkki then? And didn't they find the body? I mean how on earth could they resurrect a character that's dead dead dead. That's dumb. Oh wait, this is the same show that's making a sperm donor a primary custody baby daddy. My bad.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

After Victor threw her out of an ambulance?

I think spermgate was way before.

1 hour ago, Skarzero said:

^^^^They shouldn't have killed her off to begin with, not that I liked her character. But it just seemed like cheap drama/murder mystery. 

1000 x yes. And since when do 2 wrongs make a right?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Maybe that's why she faked her death?  Perhaps she saw his boffant in some sort of vision and fled in panic.  Or, she foresaw in some way that Dummer was destined to marry her high headed son and it drove her mad.

• LOL 14

I really feel nothing for poor Vicky. She was blind power hungry fool that got played and was deserving of a fall from her pedestal. 

Adam did good with the Chelsea comparison and even being there. After how she treats him, he's a better brother than she deserves. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

Diane was murdered when Kyle was a child. What is her excuse for not saying anything all these years. Sure I wrote off Kyle when he married Summer but that is still an extremly foul thing that she did to a child that she had loved.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, nilyank said:

that is still an extremly foul thing that she did to a child that she had loved.

Yes, it destroys the Diane character even further. First they recast her with an actress too young for the part and had her have an affair with Nick. Then they killed her, in one of the stupidest who-dunnits imaginable. I still cringe thinking about those embroidered pillows. Made Nikki the murderer who got off scott free. It was a complete debacle the last time they brought Diane back and a waste of a good actress who would have made a fine addition to the cast. Now they're going to say that what they showed us before - her dead - didn't happen and she's been alive all of this time, abandoning the child she loved and hiding from what... and why? It all makes no sense. I think that spoiler is just spec. Maybe Susan Walters will be coming to Jack in a dream as Diane with some sage advice, or maybe she's like Amanda, the twin sister no one knew about? Hilary was high profile and had a television/internet show. Diane was a high profile fashion model. Of course people who were identical to them would have no idea they existed, nor would any of their friends or acquaintances have ever said, hey you look like so-and-so. If they gave us one Amanda I guess they figure they can give us another.

Edited by SweePea59
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

So the preview for next week has Nikki saying to Victor in an indignant tone, "He held someone captive in a foreign country!??!  How could someone DO that?"

She said that.  To Victor.  About how horrible it would be to hold someone captive in a foreign country.  To Victor.  With no sense of irony.

No-one can accuse Nikki of getting smarter with age, and insight has passed her by without even a wave good bye.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 21
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, boes said:

She said that.  To Victor.  About how horrible it would be to hold someone captive in a foreign country.  To Victor.  With no sense of irony.

Didn't he do it twice. Or maybe she didn't count those because they were Abbott men and Victor just had to keep them away. For reasons. Evil reasons.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

Didn't he do it twice. Or maybe she didn't count those because they were Abbott men and Victor just had to keep them away. For reasons. Evil reasons.

You're right, he did do it twice!  I was thinking of him imprisoning Jack and replacing him with the doppelganger, Marco Anicelli but I had forgotten he had Billy locked in a prison in - was it Myanmar?

I probably forgot about Billy because these days, I'd love it if someone locked Billy away pretty much anywhere, but when Victor did that, Billy was being portrayed by Billy Miller, someone I really liked.  The current Billy aka ButtBiscuit - not so much.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15

To be filed under "AYFKMWTS?"

From Soaps.com

Young & Restless Alum Daniel Goddard Gets Lily/Cane Fans Excited With Two Simple Words

Per the article

when Daniel Goddard — best known for playing Lily’s ex-husband, Cane — sent out a mysterious tweet seeming to indicate he had good news to share, it’s safe to say fans went a bit wild.

The two-word tweet? “Guess what!!!!!” (And yes, the simple phrase was followed up by no less than five explanation points.)

AFAIC, this news is also to be filed under "Oh Hail Nah" and "Kill Me Now." Who asked for that idiot to be brought back to Y&R?

Cane's return to GC is still speculation and it's possible DG has been hired on another soap which is not Y&R. <fingers crossed>

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Cane coming back??  This sound perfectly in keeping with the other brilliant decisions made by the current Idiots in Charge.

Maybe he'll have a competing podcast with ButtBiscuit, which starts out with an instrumental "Waltzing Matilda" and focuses on the ins and outs of cow tipping?

If Cane does return, I hope his return is spaced out by his body parts being found in unusual, yet, FUN for the whole family places!

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

How could it be that Y&R is so deeply desperate for some kind of attention or action that they would hire this guy back again? I don’t think Victoria can act her way out of a paper bag but this guy? Nah.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I'm watching Monk this morning on one of the many channels it comes on. The episode is Mr. Monk and the Captain's Wife (S2 Ep14) and Goddard ends up being the bad guy sniper in it.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Jaded said:

I'm watching Monk this morning on one of the many channels it comes on. The episode is Mr. Monk and the Captain's Wife (S2 Ep14) and Goddard ends up being the bad guy sniper in it.

I remember that one. He was good at being a rotter.

• Love 1

I was looking over some spoilers to see if there was any reason to keep watching this crapfest, because honestly it gets harder and harder to watch this shit. The only spoiler that was of slight interest was this one.

Spoiler

The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Ashley & Jack’s Sudden Feud – Sister’s Shocking Move Brings Abbott Family Drama

The Young and the Restless (Y&R) spoilers tease that Ashley Abbott (Eileen Davidson) and Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman) may face a sudden feud. This sister’s shocking move will apparently bring some Abbott family drama, so here’s what Y&R has in store.

During the week of July 18-22, Jack will make a major discovery. Ashley will do something that absolutely floors Jack – and probably not in a good way from the sound of things.

In fact, whatever Ashley does will be outrageous enough to warrant an exclamation point in spoilers released by the show.

https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2022/the-young-and-the-restless-spoilers-ashley-jacks-sudden-feud-sisters-shocking-move-brings-abbott-family-drama/

Spoiler

I like the Abbots. I like Ashley. I like Jack. But jeez Louise I am sick to death of those two feuding. Come on! Give them something else to do! Is this all that brothers and sisters can do on this show? So my guess is that whatever the feud is it involves Allie. Because I doubt that the MWTs have come up with something fresh. And I'm wondering if Newman Sprockets, DoDads and Fidgets still owns Brash and Sassy or another cosmetic line and if that and Noah will somehow figure into it. Maybe this will give Allie a chance to become a COO before the summer is over.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I was looking over some spoilers to see if there was any reason to keep watching this crapfest, because honestly it gets harder and harder to watch this shit. The only spoiler that was of slight interest was this one.

Reveal spoiler

I like the Abbots. I like Ashley. I like Jack. But jeez Louise I am sick to death of those two feuding. Come on! Give them something else to do! Is this all that brothers and sisters can do on this show? So my guess is that whatever the feud is it involves Allie. Because I doubt that the MWTs have come up with something fresh. And I'm wondering if Newman Sprockets, DoDads and Fidgets still owns Brash and Sassy or another cosmetic line and if that and Noah will somehow figure into it. Maybe this will give Allie a chance to become a COO before the summer is over.

I wonder if the "feud" between Jack and Ashley ends up being because she teams up with Nikki and Phyllis against Diane and whatever their plot is, it involves Harrison.  Jack would be livid in any case, but putting his grandson in any kind of danger would make him explode.

As for Ashley teaming up with Phyllis and Nikki, two women she dislikes, I can see her doing it, since it would be against Diane.  I like Ashley, but she's just arrogant enough, and occasionally dumb enough, to team up with those two.

Too bad this isn't DOOL, where they just bury someone alive if they get too annoyed with a person.  Right now, Y&R has so many assholes, they could start burying them alive in pairs.

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

I certainly didn't expect this!  No guarantees it's true, since this came from Celebrity Dirty Laundry spoiler site and they're wrong more than the tv weather person, but it IS an intriguing notion.......

The Young and the Restless (Y&R) spoilers reveal that Tucker McCall (last played by Stephen Nichols) may return to Genoa City. It’s looking more and more like Trevor St. John is playing a recast Tucker who’s scheming with Diane Jenkins (Susan Walters).

For starters, there’s already been some insider buzz about this Tucker McCall recast possibility.

Stephen Nichols previously portrayed Tucker, but he’s busy on Days of Our Lives playing Steve Johnson.

St. John is a bit younger than Nichols, but it’s common for a character’s age to fluctuate when a recast comes in.

It’s clear that the show wanted to give St. John a big role to play – and the mystery surrounding his debut supports this Tucker recast option.

That brings us to some intriguing fall preview spoilers. A painful chapter of Ashley Abbott’s (Eileen Davidson) past will be revisited, and this whole feud with Diane will open the door to that.

If we take a closer look at Y&R history, all this makes sense. Tucker once cheated on Ashley with Diane – not to mention he was a suspect in Diane’s “murder” investigation.

Diane was very tangled up in Tucker drama, so it’s reasonable to think they’re in cahoots now.

Ashley’s unpleasant reminder of the past could come in the form of Tucker’s return this autumn.

In the September 5 episode, Diane will receive an anonymous text from someone who kills the future articles in Talia Morgan’s (Natalie Morales) series and insists Diane owes him.

Diane will text back that things are still precarious and urge this person not to contact her.

There’s a reason why Diane doesn’t want anyone to know about her secret partner in crime.

It has to be someone that other people in Genoa City would recognize and flip out about, so Tucker fits the bill.

Sharon Rosales (Sharon Case) has a history with Tucker as well and will be roped into a new storyline once Trevor St. John is on the scene.

Tucker is also Devon Hamilton’s (Bryton James) biological father, so it’s easy to see why the show would want to bring him back on canvas with all these connections.

St. John’s fall preview info backs up this Tucker idea by highlighting those links.

The Young and the Restless spoilers say St. John’s character will have plenty of ties to the canvas, including one with a surprising story regarding how it came about – most likely meaning Diane and Tucker’s alliance.

Some exciting stuff’s coming up once Trevor St. John’s character hits town since he’ll presumably be playing a Tucker McCall recast.

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

I actually liked Tucker.  He had the potential to be a believable rival for Victor (well, so did Ashland in the beginning, but, well...so much for that). 

Wasn't Tucker missing about a year or so ago?  Devon went looking for him and found him getting enlightened in a Tibetan monestary or something like that?  Or am I making this up?  It's entirely possible...the lines between reality and my dream landscape have been getting blurry recently.  😴😮😕 

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
14 hours ago, boes said:

St. John is a bit younger than Nichols, but it’s common for a character’s age to fluctuate when a recast comes in.

A bit younger? 😱 He's a full generation younger,  20+ years! He would be Sharon and Nicks age, in fact Sharon is a year older. I  don't remember a soap de-aging a character a full generation before. That's not a common fluctuation at all. 

Tucker's whole existence is based on the fact he was born on the exact same day as Jill, that's why Jill was thought to be Kay's daughter for seven years. Tucker was born when Katherine had an affair with Judge Arthur Hendricks while she was still married to her first husband Gary Reynolds. When Y&R began in 1973, Phillip Chancellor & Kay were 8 years into their marriage. Given this is Y&R's 50th anniversary there is no way Tucker could be under 65 years old. Ashely/ED is 63.

Is Josh Griffith going to recast a 50 year old Jill too? This really tics me off, this is the most sexist thing he could do. In addition to Jack and Victor, we now get ANOTHER old white man who's a billionaire. Meanwhile Jill who owns Chancellor Industries and Chancellor mansion, and has a son and grandson in Genoa City, is kept off canvas. 🤬 She's the only woman who could fill Kay's shows on the show, and Josh is filling it with another man.  Some viewers of this show have followed Jill's character for decades, some for all 50 years. Jess Walton is alive and well, and said she would be happy to come back and do any stories he would write, and he uses her for cameos a couple times a year. 

Older female characters are treated like trash and old male ones are worshiped. Fuck Josh Griffith! He has no respect for how Bill Bell set up this show or women.I Hate Him Naturi Naughton GIF by Power

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Yeah, I'm not familiar with the actor at all, but the other rumor was that he was going to be a new Dylan, so I assumed he was in his mid-40s.  That would be a stretch for him to play Tucker.  

According to Der Googler, Trevor St. John is 51, on the young side to play Devon's bio dad, even if his origin story ends up being ignored.

This site could be totally wrong, too.  Other characters he could be playing that I've seen tossed out on other sites are Ronan Malloy and of course, Dylan McAvoy.  One site speculated that he might be playing Cole Howard but that's a real stretch IMO.

Horrifically, one site speculated he could be a recast Cow Tipper aka Cane Asshole.

I'm starting to lean towards him playing Patty Williams in a DEEP DEEP disguise!

Edited by boes
  • LOL 13
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Maybe Jess Walton is happy with rare appearances?  

I'm positive she isn't, she's just always been a team player and would never ever complain or criticize. In her last interview with Michael Fairman she made clear she loves to work. Most actors do if they can, no matter their age. She's frequently on social media interacting with fans about the show.

Her husband has been gone over a year, and she had to send her horses to end of life care, so she's up there all alone. Her other family was Y&R, but Josh Griffith won't use her so she losing that too . Jill was front burner for over 40 years and helped make this show what it is, but that arrogant ass of a head writer doesn't give a shit about her, or the millions of fans that follow her. It is his fault! You can see it in the way he does write for her when she comes...he writes NOTHING. I guess he can't be bothered.  He has her bob her head and agree with the other characters, but she is not written into the story. He had Jill standing next to Chance and gave them no dialog. It's insulting, disrespectful, and a mean thing to do. Contrast the treatment she gets and compare that to the royal treatment and respect JG gives Victor and Jack. 🤬

All JG's writing and tone is sexist but with the older women he is downright horrific.

JG used to work with Trevor St John on One Life to Live so I'm sure he'll pull out all the stops for him. Because it all about Josh Griffith's history, and what makes him happy, not the viewers who have followed Y&R for decades and the actors that help make this show.

• Applause 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Several sites have this spoiler - with pictures - so it seems it's definitely happening.

giphy.gif

New spoilers confirm that’s exactly where Nick and Sally are going to do the deed, so it sounds like their connection will become too overwhelming to ignore.

Now that Nick has formed an emotional bond with Sally, it’ll be easy for that to grow into something physical.

Y&R fans can expect Sally and Nick to strip down for some steaminess, so they’ll end up making love on that sofa in Sally’s office at Newman Media.

It’ll be interesting to see who makes the first move and what exactly pushes them into such hot territory.

Regardless, you can bet Adam Newman (Mark Grossman) will go ballistic when he realizes his brother slept with his ex!

If Nick and Sally make this a regular thing, it’ll drive Adam up the wall even further.

Sally and Nick might sneak around for a while since this whole situation is complicated.

Nick will surely know that his family wouldn’t approve – especially Summer Newman-Abbott (Allison Lanier).

Even so, Nick and Sally might also find it hard to resist making this a repeat experience.

Whether this is a one-time deal or something Sally starts doing with Nick pretty often, things are going to get messy.

It looks like Nick and Sally will take this bold step during the week of September 12-16, so we’ll see what they have to say in the aftermath

• Sad 10
  • LOL 1
10 minutes ago, boes said:

Several sites have this spoiler - with pictures - so it seems it's definitely happening.

And it's actually shown in the coming attractions at the end of Friday's ep, so they spoiled themselves.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2