Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

On 7/18/2021 at 11:31 PM, deirdra said:

Theo, who shares DNA with Kyle because Dina was their shared grandmother.

Now if those 'spoilers' on Utube that look like hostage videos (Made up) were right for once and Tara sends a hitman after Phyl/Rodan. Nah that might be good.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

When you think things can't get any worse........

EXCLUSIVE! HUNTER KING AND MICHAEL MEALOR RETURN TO Y&R!

August 30, 2021 11:00AM

A Y&R spokesperson confirms exclusively to Digest that fan favorites Hunter King (ex-Summer) and Michael Mealor (ex-Kyle), who departed the show earlier this month after failed contract talks, are returning to Genoa City. Although the characters are only home for a visit, they’ll be seen over multiple days. King and Mealor will tape their scenes this week, with the “Skyle” episodes airing in October. 

Imagine the drool pools when Phyllis sees her DOTTER again.

• LOL 10

So there's some speculation out there that Ashland Locke may really be Eric Vanderway, Dina's son with Stuart Brooks.  It seems plausible, though that means we would have to discount Theo's "vision" of his Dad coming to him and telling him something, I forgot what.  Not that a little inconsistency would stop Show from a storyline.

With Leslie Brooks being mentioned, and with the original actress reprising her role, there may be something to it all.  

Maybe it was Dina who gave Ashland the money to start up his business?  Maybe the woman he bought the stations from was a friend of Dina's?  That would discount the story about Eric Vanderway's loving adoptive parents.....

But most concerning to me, is what will this to the Olliebollen recipe???  Don't tell me that those Dutch donut holes are all a lie, I can't bear that.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

So the rumor is, All Purpose lawyer Amanda will be defending one of Genoa City's own in a high profile murder case.

I've lit candles to St. Blase, the patron saint of Huge Honkers and sore throats that the victim would be ButtBiscuit but I'm sure he's the one on trial.

So who's dead?  Jesse Gaines of Ashland Locke?  Jesse would be the easy one but if he is accused of killing Ashland, everyone hate him even more.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Billy for murdering Gaines, yup, I'll go for that -- he canoodled with Amanda back in the day.  Locke accused or dead , nope, no can do.  Billy dead, I will do Snoopy's happy dance.  Banana accused of murdering Gaines, eh, it's a wash.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Based on today's episode, it looks like Nick might be in the running for being involved in whatever murder may occur.

Who gets Christian if Nick gets convicted, or does he go with the house?

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, boes said:

Who gets Christian if Nick gets convicted, or does he go with the house?

For all we know, the nanny abducted him a couple of years ago and nobody in the fambly noticed.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

It looks like Jess is retuning so I'll be watching again. I miss Jill on this show.

This was taken off Amelia Heinle's Instagram but she's deleted it. I think it's because it reveals Chance is alive. If you look at the part of the banner behind them it looks like they are celebrating a return of Chance.796491782_JillChancereturnfromdead2.thumb.jpg.566795c11098fd86bb70c03a265579e9.jpg

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Not a spoiler; just total speculation/rumor based on certain members of the cast following each other recently ...so take with a grain of salt....

Conner Floyd could be the recast nuChance.  I hope it's true I'm already in love cuz he's gorgeous. He has a demo reel on IMBd and he looks like he does comedy & drama well.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm7903324/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

His Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUqCjkFPAr-/

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Why would Chance ever take his name-engraved watch on an undercover assignment ?

Well........he married Abby........the downhill slide might have begun with that decision.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

This isn't a spoiler, just a rumor that's out there.

Steve Burton has supposedly been let go from General Hospital along with Ingo Rademacher because of their unwillingness to be vaccinated.  There's noise going around out there that Y&R could be snatching him up and bringing Det. Deadwood back to life - if the performances Steve Burton turns in could ever credibly be described as "life".

If any character was less needed his name would be Rey Rey Rosales, but even more unsettling would be Y&R re-hiring him after the last Chance supposedly got bounced for virtually the same thing.

But whoever said things can't get worse?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Wouldn’t CBS require Steve Burton to be vaccinated on their sets too?  

51 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

One would think.

I haven't been able to find out if CBS requires vaccinations yet or also allows frequent testing.  The federal mandate may make all that moot but it's being challenged in court.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

With the endless Abby/Devon/Mariah/Support Staff story; and the mess that the other storylines are, I would expect nothing less than bringing Steve Burton back on board. That would be the one thing that could make things worse.  And thrust Sharon back to front-burner status.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I just saw on the Primetimer home page that SB has Covid and claims that he got it at work.  Hmmm...I wonder if a vaccine may have offered him a wee bit of protection?  

That Bingo Redenbacher joker briefly played Thorn Forrester on B&B, and he was terrible.  Plus, he looked exactly like that douchebag Corey Lewendowski.  He seemed to leave that show pretty hastily.  One day, he was supposed to marry Katie, the next day she was dumping him for $Bill and he skipped town.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

I just saw on the Primetimer home page that SB has Covid and claims that he got it at work.  Hmmm...I wonder if a vaccine may have offered him a wee bit of protection?  

That Bingo Redenbacher joker briefly played Thorn Forrester on B&B, and he was terrible.  Plus, he looked exactly like that douchebag Corey Lewendowski.  He seemed to leave that show pretty hastily.  One day, he was supposed to marry Katie, the next day she was dumping him for $Bill and he skipped town.

I'm playing my tiny violin - aww

• LOL 7
41 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

He had it over the Summer. Nancy Lee Grahn from GH was sounding the alarms about the behind the scenes stuff at GH at the same time SB did an IG post saying he had COVID.  She tweeted out "I work on a set with unmasked, unvaccinated actors.". 

He or his people are probably trying to go down the "he has natural immunity...." road to save his job if he really isn't vaccinated. 

Edited by Jaded
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

^Sorry for the misinformation...I didn't notice that the article I'd read was dated sometime in August.  Primetimer puts a bunch of related articles with the most current one (which was about Ingo Whatshisnuts leaving GH after tweeting some crap about trans people.) 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I just read a spoiler that hints that Nick will either get back with Sharon (ugh) or hook up with Sally (bleh) or maybe get with Chelzzz when and if she returns. Any way you look at it, Adam will be in a tizzy.

Can he and Chelzzz ride off into the sunset and nurse Anita's hip forever? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

This tribute episode I'm looking forward to!

Christian LeBlanc is celebrating 30 years of playing the role of Michael Baldwin on The Young and the Restless. And, to honor him the show is set to air a special episode dedicated to LeBlanc and Michael Baldwin which will air in early January 2022. There will also be a special “Look Back” video featuring Christian which will post today around 10 am ET / 7 am PT. 

On November 26, 1991, LeBlanc made his debut on the show. He departed in 1993 and has been appearing regularly again since April 1997. Baldwin debuted when Christine Blair (Lauralee Bell) went to work for a prestigious firm for a hotshot lawyer, Michael Baldwin. He is now a resident attorney in Genoa City. LeBlanc has won Daytime Emmy Awards for his portrayal of the role in 2005, 2007, and 2009; all for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

So if any of you thought things couldn't get worse, think.....again.......

The Young and the Restless Airs Special Nick Newman Episode!

Nick Newman Goes on a Christmas Journey! 

Nick is the latest The Young and the Restless character to get a stand-alone episode nod. This is Nick Newman’s fourth overall. 

It seems like ever since The Underground burned to the ground Nick Newman just hasn’t been able to get (and keep) a secure footing in his life.

On the outside everything looks like really good, right? He is handsome. He’s rich. Yes, monogamy might not be his strong point but in comparison to your average soap opera character, he’s a pretty good guy. LOL. But things still just haven’t been clicking for him.

And even so more as of late, Nick’s been struggling to find his way and his place. He and Phyllis recently broke up. He’s at odds with his family, particularly his sister Victoria, his best friend, over his stance on her marriage to Ashland. 

Adam is back in the fold working with Victor. Victoria is running Newman Enterprises (Newman Locke) with Nikki by her side. Nick is feeling like the odd man out. Morrow puts it this way. “Nick is being written like he is this wanderer and this is new for him.”

After “St. Nick” plays Santa for some well deserving kids, he falls asleep at Crimson Lights (still decked out in his Santa suit.) During Nick’s dream journey of reflection, he has several meaningful conversations with some of the most important people in his life like Nikki, Noah and Faith. Nick is searching for clarity about “what he wants from life and what it will take for him to do that.”

Will Nick finally get some answers? Will this be a turning point for him? Morrow says, “He’s made a lot of mistakes and he will either figure it out or sink further.” We have our fingers crossed Nick will figure it out!

The baby saga and the ButtBiscuit drama apparently hasn't inflicted enough damage on Show to satisfy the Oompa Loompa's who are running things, so we get a day totally devoted to a guy with a toenail fetish, an aversion to clean underwear and whose go-to party trick is burp out the entire score of the Star Spangled Banner.

Yay!

• LOL 15

I wish this was a special episode devoted to writing Nick off. I can't think of anyone I'd be less interested in watching a stand alone episode about.

Edit: I just remembered Billy

Edited by Tammy12
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, Stpauliegirl said:

Hello All, I've been lurking and reading this site for several years, and decided to join.  Here is a link to a site that has some fairly accurate spoilers.  Some highlights are that Chelsea fantasizes about Rey, Sharon and Nick do the dirty, Dominic is not Devon's bio child and more....

https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/category/soap-opera/the-young-and-the-restless-soap-opera/

Hello and thank you for this information.  It looks like a great place to visit.

• Love 4

I saw a rumor where Dominic is going to turn out to be Mariah’s baby due to mix-up of the eggs or some such. To me, this would be the worst idea/outcome imaginable. All I wanted was for Devon to lose badly, and Abby gets her family with a hastily healed Chance. Then we wouldn’t hear anymore about Dom other than he is napping, with the nanny and then boarding school.

• Love 10
49 minutes ago, Kemper said:

I saw a rumor where Dominic is going to turn out to be Mariah’s baby due to mix-up of the eggs or some such. To me, this would be the worst idea/outcome imaginable. All I wanted was for Devon to lose badly, and Abby gets her family with a hastily healed Chance. Then we wouldn’t hear anymore about Dom other than he is napping, with the nanny and then boarding school.

Then *Voila* sixteen year old with love problems. I give it three years, tops.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Then *Voila* sixteen year old with love problems. I give it three years, tops.

And then DomBowie falls in lurve with Phyllis!

Because it can always get worse.

• LOL 15
4 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Christian should be graduating from law school in April, and he'll be a senior partner in Amanda's new firm two weeks later.

And he's doing all that while still being locked in the garage by Connor lo those many years ago!

• LOL 11