Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Brandi really creeps me out in a perverse way.  Her mantra seems to be "It's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission".   That's a dangerous mindset to live by.  I really worry about her boys if they adapt this same way of thinking.   

That and she is SO READY to pounce.  Like Andy was defending her and she loses her shit on him.  It's weird.  Like anger management 101.  She scares the hell out of me.

• Love 17

AnnA... I'm telling ya...Baby Jane.

good job on those so far!

Thank you.  You're absolutely right about Baby Jane.

That will be my next project.

• Love 4

Just finished watching part one of this snarkfest. Thr best part was Andy comparing Brandi to a dog. Haha!

Maybe Kim can say that Kyle's daughter teased her dog too many times and the dog was forced to pulled a Brandi

• Love 12
(edited)

Brandi's face really confuses me.  I think she looked good today at the reunion, but then other times, her cheekbones can look like a mask or so shiny like a burn victim.  I think it has a lot to do with lighting.

Brandi and Kim need to learn the more they get offended that people think they have a drinking problem the more it looks like they have one.  If you keep protesting that you don't, I immediately think you do.

Disgusted with Andy Cohen who allows Trashy brandi to call Kyle the C word twice in his face and pretends that nothing happened. I bet if Brandi said to Kyle you are a (insert homosexual slur) Andi would had made a huge issue out of it

What do you mean?  He made her repeat it because he wanted her to be held accountable for what she said and he made a face that he wasn't cool with that.  It let the viewers make the judgement, and just acted as a host and facilitator for our judgements, which is his job.

Edited by Morbs
  • Love 11

Loved that all of the others stayed in control while dumb dumb was trying to spin her nonsense, even Kyle managed to stay composed with dumb dumb and her own nasty sister. I hope that dumb dumbs FU to Andy is finally her ticket of of this show. Can't wait to see part 2 next week.

• Love 18
(edited)

Shout-out to Kyle! She's the real MVP. For mentioning the tampon string, of course! I'm not ashamed to admit that in my living room, I was pumping my fist and saying, "Boom! Boom!"

On the flipside, I cannot believe that Kim showed up to the reunion still friendly with Brandi and ready to fight with Lisa R. Has she not watched the actual episodes?! I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't.

I really don't think that Kim has watched the episodes this season. Has she written any blogs? She checked out in season one, too, saying that she didn't watch any of the episodes (similarly with the Ken the Mastiff season). I think that's the clue to know that Kim KNOWS her behavior was fucked up during filming; she doesn't want to be confronted with it again on film.

And genius that Brandi is, she did NOT understand it, AT ALL....more convinced now than ever that she did not write those blogs with the big, complicated words like "hyperbole" and "hypocrite" were used. 

Well, Brandi is so accustomed to calling women "bitches" and whatnot, that she very likely filtered it as Andy calling her a bitch. Or, that he was saying she looked like a dog (when we all know that Brandi is trying to turn into the human cat).

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 11

Ok, I'm back...still miffed that you East Coast guys, and soon too the Central guys, have watched it and I still have to wait another God Damned 2 hours!

Between the First Look and all the preview clips released early, I felt like I didn't really see a lot of new stuff (except Andy comparing Brandi to a dog was hilarious!). Can't wait for parts 2 and 3.

• Love 6

My heart just goes out to Yolanda. To be so vibrant and now to seem to be fading...how horrible. Lisa needs a good color treatment with conditioner to help her aging drying hair. And a shorter cut will keep her face from being dragged down. When everyone yells, I can't hear anything! So that's all I got out of the episode. Oh yeah, Brandi is so tiring! Yada, Yada, Yada.

• Love 19

I hate that this was basically the Brandi show (even if she was being properly read.)

Why does Brandi actually hate Kyle? Does anyone know? I get that Kyle can be unlikable at times, but you'd think Kyle killed her dog. Or stole her husband. 

• Love 19

That and she is SO READY to pounce.  Like Andy was defending her and she loses her shit on him.  It's weird.  Like anger management 101.  She scares the hell out of me.

Yes....just like an angered dog....just like Andy's analogy!!  (But, she still doesn't get it!)  

I think she thought he was insulting her looks by calling her "a dog"....still, it's okay for her to call everyone a "bitch", no??  

• Love 9

On the flipside, I cannot believe that Kim showed up to the reunion still friendly with Brandi and ready to fight with Lisa R. Has she not watched the actual episodes?! I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't.

She has definitely watched the episodes. That's why she blogged regularly until the episodes where her behavior was indefensible (TM Kyle) - not a coincidence that she then went radio silence. Brandi also revealed pre-reunion that Kim was angry at her b/c of what she was seeing on the show (because of course during filming, Kim had no idea Brandi was going around talking about her relapsing). But she needed an ally at the reunion, and Brandi was all she had, so I'm sure she gave her a temporary reprieve. What choice did she have? I'm guessing the reprieve lasted that one day only.

• Love 11
(edited)

Why does Brandi actually hate Kyle? Does anyone know?

Didn't Kyle ask her that very question tonight? I don't think I heard any kind of answer in all that screeching BG was doing.

Kim had the audacity to say she has discerning taste when it comes to choosing roles, but she's doing Sharknado 3. She's such an asshole.

Right? That was ridiculous. Oh and BG saying something about Lisa R doing a number of reality shows. Isn't a reality show really the only reason BG is known? Didn't she just do Celebrity Apprentice? What other jobs has she done exactly (and that lame Podcast she does, doesn't count)? Shut up, BG and Kim.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Love 24

Maybe Kim can say that Kyle's daughter teased her dog too many times and the dog was forced to pulled a Brandi

I really think that is what she will say...in the preview, Kim hinted to "telling the real story" about Kyle's daughter.

• Love 5
(edited)

Just finished watching part one of this snarkfest. Thr best part was Andy comparing Brandi to a dog. Haha!

Yeah, he said that, but I am more convinced than ever that he is a Brandi fan.  The questions he chose to read were more often critical of the others and supported Brandi's point of view: 

Lisa V forgave Yo and Kyle-- why not Brandi?

How about that double standard you all have against poor Brandi?

Brandi, YOU aren't judgmental regarding Lisa R's weight, right? (he pretty much put the words in Brandi's mouth on that one)

Did you all think Lisa exaggerated the slap?. 

I am very sorry to say he was bending over backwards in these this group discussions to help her.  Disappointed in you, Andy!

Edited by BluishGreen
  • Love 24
(edited)

Hell, at the accelerated rate she's going, I give her 2 months before hitting full-blown Jocelyn territory.

I need to watch this again to absorb it all.

Moon face kept distracting me.

HONORABLE MENTION: Lisa Rinna announcing she turned down Kim's Big Gig on Diving with the Stars.

Gawd, I hope that's true because the simultaneous look of dismay, confusion, and butt-hurt that crossed poor lil Kimmie's face when she heard that was fucking PRICELESS.

I just want to add discussing this with all of you lovely folks here at PTV makes this shitstorm exponentially more enjoyable.

Cheers!

Totally agree with the Lisa R diss to Kim about turning down the diving show. Lisa R should have told Kim that according to her BFF that Kim could have appeard in an ad for "Oops I crapped my pants diapers" (TM old Saturday Night live commercial spoof)

Edited by Mya Stone
  • Love 11

Kim had the audacity to say she has discerning taste when it comes to choosing roles, but she's doing Sharknado 3. She's such an asshole.

Right? I may or may not have yelled at my tv, like anyone's offering your effed up ass ANY jobs. My dogs shamed me into calming down.

Brandi. I just can't. Go away.

• Love 13

Yes! Kim called herself discerning, and all I could think was, Oh, honey. You use the word, but I don't think you know what it means.

Tell us all about Sharknado 3 and Diving with the Stars, please.

• Love 24

Hell, at the accelerated rate she's going, I give her 2 months before hitting full-blown Jocelyn territory.

Of course you're right... I was being overly optimistic.

She looks like Dr. Franff. I wanted Lisa to get up and slap her just to see her cheek cave in.

• Love 8

The funny thing is that I bet if any one of them (especially Kyle or Eileen) had slapped Brandi and tried to pass it off as "just playing," that Brandi wouldn't have accepted that and played the victim for the next 20 years about it. So why does she think she can do that to Lisa? Ugh.

And her comments overall are low blows, from talking about Yolanda's 17 year old daughter having ONE DUI, continuously telling Lisa R she needs to eat, passing off blatantly slapping a fellow cast member as "just playing," and saying she imagines punching another cast member and calling her one of the nastiest names in the book. What is it going to take for this woman to get kicked off the show already? Kill someone? I shudder to think what more harm they'll allow her to get away with doing to her fellow cast members before they finally pull the plug on her. 

It's unfortunate that practically the entire reunion and comments from viewers have to be wasted on her and Kim. You don't want to give them the satisfaction by talking about them, thinking maybe if we don't, they'll go away, but we can't help ourselves. They are the show, whether we like it or not. :/

• Love 19
(edited)

Brandi keeps saying "we" we're joking or playing around but what she doesn't recognize is that SHE may have been joking or playing around but Lisa wasn't....just like Eileen wasn't playing soap opera. Brandi is do self absorbed it's like she doesn't realize that other people aren't playing along.

Yes, exactly.  It irritates me that this is being re-written as Brandi and Lisa playing.  Neither Brandi or Lisa were playing, imo.  Brandi was straight up assaulting her in some Benzotini haze.  Lisa wasn't playing at all. 

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 21