Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Open Source

When Frank Prady decides to go after Governor Florrick as a campaign tactic, Alicia is faced with the decision of whether or not to attack Peter’s record as well. Also, when Florrick/Agos/Lockhart take on the case of a man paralyzed by a malfunctioning gun created on a 3D printer, they call on Kurt McVeigh to testify as an expert witness, which leads to a rift between Diane and her husband.

Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHbP2zVtI9k

• Love 1

Whew for a minute I thought they were going to split up Diane and McVeigh.   Fortunately, they didn't go there.   Politics aside, those two are mostly grown ups who deal with their differences in a mostly grown up way.   this show desperately needs one grown up couple.

Then we have ALicia.   Who makes everyone around her want to be better.   Too bad, Alicia just does whatever works at this moment.   Lie, throw hubby under the bus (but not divorce him oh no can't do that), etc.   

I LOVED Marissa telling Eli "yeah she's going after Peter, bye dad."   Followed by a frustrated "Marissa get back here" which she totally ignored.   

Prady is a jesuit.   Yeah, that's a religious order denomination.   MOst Catholics are just Catholic.   Why not say "I'm Catholic and we believe remarriage is adultery" instead of the weird "I'm a jesuit" thing.

And speaking of getting it wrong -- amendments to pleadings cannot be done DURING the trial.   They would have know the other side's expert would talk about priting problems.   You have disclosed experts and their opiinions loooooooong before the day of trial.    I know, this surprise stuff makes good tv, but it is really stupid.   

• Love 4

What was that? A courtroom? Yes, I think that may have been a courtroom. And I'm sure I saw a settlement in a conference room with lawyers and parties and such. Wow. I didn't know The Good Wife was still about law and judges and legal maneuvering.

Great show - like a sigh of relief. It's hard to believe that the people who put this together are the same folks who brought us last week's utter mess. It actually makes me wonder if they knew right away how completely bad that was and got rattled into reconnecting with the roots of the show.

So Canning was setting her up, right? Pretending not to remember the conversation so she'd really have been hanging in the wind if she'd pursued it further. And I guess Illinois must have some special law allowing verbal powers of attorney.

Edited by terracool
  • Love 7

Yes, I go along with the consensus that this was a strong episode...best since they came back. And I really hope they're setting us up for Prady to win...that scene with him & Alicia in the dressing room was beautiful. David Hyde-Pierce brings up the talent of everyone who acts with him. (And a Jesuit...I guess that means he was a priest who left or was asked to leave the Church...so some part of him still observes his vows).

It'll be interesting to see if they keep Johnny around (he certainly won't have the job Eli put him up for), and whether there's going to be compare & contrast with him & Fin the rest of the season. Though if Matthew Goode is going to be a regular on Downton Abbey and they are in production now, they may have to phase him out.

And yes, loved how Diane & McVeigh talked like adults and protected their relationship. They'd BETTER not break that one up, or as merylinkid put it: the show needs a grownup couple.

Kalinda no longer seems to have a magic vagina, but she DOES have a magic Google (or ChumHum). You'd think a guy as thorough as McVeigh would have looked into temperature variations when he conducted his testing.

And I kind of feel bad for saying it (no, I don't) but I really wish Louis Canning would just die, already.

ETA: And Rapunzel's Prince (aka the guy who designed the gun) was a well-done portrayal of a lot of the people out there on the internets whose strong belief system doesn't include the thought of how what they put out there for everyone could go wrong/how it could be misused.

Edited by kwnyc
  • Love 4

Seemed like they brought in all the heavy hitters for this episode--Meryl Streep's daughter, Diane's hubby, Michael J. Fox, Lady Mary's future boyfriend, the young guy who was the defendant (can't remember his name but he is a rising star) and Dennis Lehane, who always reminds me of American Horror Story.  

ETA--made a mistake.  It was Dennis O'Hare.  Dennis Lehane is an author

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 3

Kalinda no longer seems to have a magic vagina, but she DOES have a magic Google (or ChumHum). You'd think a guy as thorough as McVeigh would have looked into temperature variations when he conducted his testing.

There were so many Kurt scenes where he had LG/Diane out to his lab to view all sorts of variables over and over again through the progression of a case, so it was odd that he never considered more possible effects of environment on plastics. Kalinda is really very good at catching small things in videos (the case with the guy whose backpack pin had been mistaken as an "aggressive protester" sticker comes to mind). Oh Kalinda... working alone in a conference room with only her phone for <1 minute; has anyone in TGW history ever been given so little to work with ? I think she's been downgraded to a magic phone :(

Loved seeing Diana back doing lawyerly stuff. I really think the whole 3D printing idea of guns and the discussion in the courtroom was really interesting.

I don't think I've ever been so happy to see a courtroom scene on a show. After 5+ seasons, it actually seemed a novel concept! And damn, the case was a good one. I actually know of a gun lover in the fairly-small city I live in who could no longer get a carry permit and recall that he had told several people he owns two 3-D printers, so major yikes... Another example of how the internet-related content is so far behind the law.

It'll be interesting to see if they keep Johnny around (he certainly won't have the job Eli put him up for), and whether there's going to be compare & contrast with him & Fin the rest of the season. Though if Matthew Goode is going to be a regular on Downton Abbey and they are in production now, they may have to phase him out.

And yes, loved how Diane & McVeigh talked like adults and protected their relationship. They'd BETTER not break that one up, or as merylinkid put it: the show needs a grownup couple.

I'm kind of with Marissa wrt Johnny, "handsome men [are] so weak." Yeah, he changed his mind before the speech, but I get no testosterone buzz from the actor/character. I was mid-yawn when their thrilling (will they-will they) kiss began as the credits rolled.

Why don't I feel sure Diane and Kurt are okay? I'm worried poor Kurt is going to end up with another TGW-aren't-we-ironic/clever story-line where he ends up shot on their hunting trip. Oh, I hope that's paranoia on my part. 

It was odd that Finn, who's shown an understandable amount of ptsd symptoms surrounding guns and loud, unexpected sounds, showed no hesitation or caution at Kurt's lab to me.

• Love 5

I'm kind of with Marissa wrt Johnny, "handsome men [are] so weak."

“Oh, you weak, beautiful people who give up with such grace. What you need is someone to take hold of you -- gently, with love, and hand your life back to you.” (Hat tip to Tennessee WIlliams/Cat on a Hot Tin Roof...not that Alicia is Maggie the Cat. Please don't do that play on Broadway, Julianna).

• Love 4

When McVeigh suggested a hunting trip with "the world's richest man" or whatever, could he have meant the guy he suspects was funding the settlement (and threatening to crush the plaintiff if he continued)? Because that would be kind of bad-ass, and not just a weak excuse for us to lose Diane for a few episodes.

• Love 4

Didn't it seem weird toeveryone that there was a court case involving a shooting, it featured Diane and Finn, and no one commented on the fact that they were both recently involved in an event where they lost a friend to gun violence/were present when someone shot at them? You would think when Diane and Kurt were arguing and he said she was keeping Pope in the suit, Kurt wouldn't have accused her of being ideologically blinkered JUST because of politics. She's not just blinded because she's a liberal, but because her close friend was recently killed. At minimum, you think Nancy Crozier would have brought it up to discredit them.

Also, Matthew Goode cannot do an American accent. At all. I actually think it's gotten worse since he's been on the show. I still think it makes more sense for Alicia to have a relationship with Finn rather than Elfman - which came out of nowhere. Have those two even shared scenes without someone else present? Does Matthew Goode want to leave the show or something?

I want Peter to pull his support of her, I do hope she loses. 

It would look worse for him to denounce his wife, than to do nothing. He can subtly sabotage her behind the scenes, but he can't "pull his support". Political couples don't fight in public about ideology. Or anything. really. This show is bizarre about remembering that Peter is the governor. Like all the stuff about Bishop - Eli never talks about how it affects Peter. Or Sweeney. Or even the cases of the week - you don't think the Governor of IL needs to suck up to the NRA, and that they'd put pressure on him to shut down his wife's law firm's case this week. Or the Hamas thing. The news wouldn't be "SA candidate supports Hamas!" it would be "OMG Governor's wife supports Hamas! This is Sean Hannity's show for the next month!"

When the election storyline is over I'm going to miss Marissa. And Eli. And that guy played by David Krumholtz.

I'm tired of the Alicia/Canning dynamic as well. How many times can she be manipulated by him IN EXACTLY THE SAME WAY? He's all sick and charitable and sweet - and she falls for it. And it didn't look like a "liking bad boys" dynamic to me at all. She only falls for this stuff when he plays up how weak and vulnerable and nice he is.

Edited by Obviously
  • Love 4

I too was startled when Prady said that he was a Jesuit.  I don't think it is to be taken literally.  Surely if he had been a former Jesuit, it would have been an issue raised in the campaign.  I think it refers to the popular perception that Jesuits are known for strict adherence to rules.  However there is also a popular perception that Jesuits are very good at equivocal, crafty reasoning that seeks to justify certain actions in specific cases.  This would not fit the Prady character.  All in all, it seems to be an ill-chosen term to put in Prady's mouth.   

• Love 3
When McVeigh suggested a hunting trip with "the world's richest man" or whatever, could he have meant the guy he suspects was funding the settlement (and threatening to crush the plaintiff if he continued)?

I thought it was because he realized that Diane can go "big game hunting" for a huge new client, and he was being thoughtful and giving her the chance. (You notice, she said "yes" with hardly a pause).

• Love 2

For me, Alicia and Johnny are the first appointment TV this show has managed to create for me in a while.  So that's something.  :shrugs:  I will say I was pretty damn disappointed that I waited all dang week and all I got after the promo that got me waiting all dang week was, well, what we got in the promo which was him reaching for and maybe two seconds more of a kiss.  Come on, show!

I've been waiting for Alicia and Johnny to get together (and also for some excuse for Johnny to sing) ever since Steven Pasquale popped up earlier in the season. And when Laura Benanti (SP's ex-wife) guested a few weeks ago, I was curious to see if their characters would interact but their paths never crossed. If you like SP, he was pretty entertaining in "Marry Me," a Lifetime mini-series starring Lucy Liu.

And I agree with others that Louis Canning has overstayed his welcome. Unfortunately, the writers have made him way too one-note and unsympathetic and just flat-out annoying.

I feel the exact opposite about David Hyde Pierce. The more DHP on my TV, the better.

• Love 1

I feel the exact opposite about David Hyde Pierce. The more DHP on my TV, the better.

+1. Last night I turned to Mr MML and asked how did we not know what an amazing actor DHP is? Head and shoulders imo above everyone else in the show last night. I want his character in his own spinoff.

PS we will see Johnny as Billy Bigelow next month on stage in Chicago. Mr MML bought tickets before he was even cast.

• Love 2

I was mostly fine with this epi although I could do without seeing Mamie Gummer and Denis O'Hare again, thank you very much.  I don't mind one guest with a foible but two at the same trial is cringe inducing.

I'm glad that Diane and Kurt can behave like adults.  Love those two together.

Oh, look blink and you'd have missed her, Kalinda saves the day.  I didn't really notice Goode's accent but I noticed AP's accent slip.

Don't know how I feel about Johnny and Alicia but JM has said that Alicia needs some sex.

Loved Marissa reading Johnny and frustrating her father.

I'm way over Canning and the fact that Alicia almost always seems to get bamboozled by the guy.

I hope Prady wins the election.

• Love 5

Wait. In order to be a Jesuit, Prady would have to be a priest. Jesuits are an order of priests, just like Little Sisters of the Poor are an order of nuns. So either he's an ex-priest with weird priorities, or they just totally screwed that up.

• Love 2

Wait. In order to be a Jesuit, Prady would have to be a priest. Jesuits are an order of priests, just like Little Sisters of the Poor are an order of nuns. So either he's an ex-priest with weird priorities, or they just totally screwed that up.

Yep! Someone didn't Google.

• Love 1

My favorite scene of this very good episode was when Louis came to at the end and Alicia called him out about setting her up with his $18 million going to the donor's family.  When he panicked and asked where his money was, he sounded just like Alex Keaton! haha

Say what you will about this show, but they consistently get the best guest stars.  (Many times, they get comedians to come in and play dramatic parts VERY well.)

• Love 1
CBS | Madam Secretary (11.2 mil/1.2) inched up a tenth, while Good Wife (8.8 mil/1.0) and Battle Creek (6.7 mil/0.8) were flat.

Considering last week they hit a series low, it's good the ratings didn't slide more.  I have a feeling a lot of folks are tired of the election storyline.

• Love 1

Episode plusses: More Diane, and actual case, courtroom and client!  I hope DHP wants to stay on the show and be the new SA, because this show would be so much better with him in that role instead of Alicia

Episode minuses: For the love of all that's holy, can we PLEASE get this election over with!!

• Love 3

The Jesuit thing was such a stupid and convoluted answer. I thought Prady's rumors had a lot more to do with his private life than with him not having remarried. Seriously, like he's the first candidate that hasn't married again after a divorce. Plus him saying he hadn't denied the rumors because he didn't want to loose the gay vote was even more stupid! That rumor was costing him more votes than what he was gaining, also, he wouldn't have lost the gay vote for not being gay. He didn't even need to say he was a Jesuit (which, STUPID!), just directly answer the rumor of whether he was gay or not. The fact that he continues to entertain that rumor, when it isn't true and it is actually hurting his campaign, it's not believable at all.

Why would he hide the fact that he's straight?

• Love 1

I'm bored w/ Canning as well, and would love for him to just die off already.  I really wish they would bring back Patti Nyholm but I have a feeling she was more of a thorn in Will's side since their backstories were entangled somewhat and that's why Martha Plimpton hasn't come back since.  I always thought she would have been a great addition to the law firm.  I can't stand Nancy Crozier either...she just seems so smug w/ that newborn baby act going on.

This show is just like the ratings....flatlining bad.  I kind of hope CBS gives them a half-season next year so they can wrap up whatever crazy storylines they want to tell and then move the far superior Madame Secretary into the GW spot on Sunday nights.

• Love 2

Yes, I was educated by Jesuits.  I'm  conservative Catholic.  I like to bang women but not marry them.  All these would have made more sense than "I'm a Jesuit".  However, if they can have DHP win the election and then contrive it so he works closely with FLA I will be a happy woman.  He has been fabulous in this role!

Always good to see McVeigh.  I thought he had rigged the settlement with his rich hunting companions until I realized he meant his wife could network.  Kudos to whoever said they are the one grown up couple.  See, it is possible to have some conflict / drama without sliding into the absurd!

• Love 2

There was some logic behind the case that didn't make a lot of sense to me. When McVeigh was doing the testing he said that the feeder was clogged or something and because of that the manufacturer wasn't responsible. But how does that make sense. If the feeder can get clogged isn't that a design flaw?

Plus at the end of the case the big reveal was about if you made guns in cold environments the plastic doesn't hold together well. But how was that evidence of anything since McVeigh said the design was sound, and the guy who actually made the gun didn't appear to have done it in a cold environment?

• Love 3

Hey, an episode that didn’t bore me senseless! That is high praise for this show these days.

Wait. I’ll amend that. The campaign stuff was still excruciatingly dull. I DON’T CARE ABOUT THE RACE FOR STATE’S ATTORNEY AND NEVER WILL. David Hyde Pierce/Not Niles is wonderful but even he can’t save this awful, awful storyline.

I really don’t know what Diane has ever seen in Kurt, a taciturn gun-nut Tea Party Palinista. He never seems to have a personality, just political beliefs. I love Gary Cole, but Kurt is just so blah. I can’t picture him being funny or sweet or anything even vaguely positive that involves moving muscles on his face.

Ugh this episode hit a trifecta of annoying-as-fuck guest stars (Canning, Nancy Crozier, Judge Abernathy). The #1 thing I hate about this show: "quirky" guest stars.

When will Canning finally just die? At this point, I can't imagine anyone actually liking him on the show.

Diane and Kurt may be adults but they sure regressed to hormone crazed teenagers in the car didn't they?  Hell it was some of the best "feeling each other up" acting that I've seen and just laugh out loud funny. And once again we have the specter of Louis Canning possibly exaggerating the severity of his medical conditions to play Alicia.   I still wonder about why Michael J. Fox, a passionate advocate for those suffering from Parkinson's and other neuromuscular diseases allows himself to play Canning, who routinely plays up his medical issues to play and/or screw people.

Edited by cali1981
  • Love 2

I like Diane and McVeigh, and I like when they're on opposite sides of an issue, but I could do without his expert testimony. He testifies, he finds out he's wrong, he's so ethical that he has no ego and tests new theories, he retestifies that he was wrong before but he's right this time, ad nauseum.

At what point does he lose credibility and is disallowed as an expert? Couldn't opposing counsel go through his previous cases and question all the times he had to amend his testimony?

• Love 1

Couldn't opposing counsel go through his previous cases and question all the times he had to amend his testimony?

Well if they knew about it.   But you see in TGW land there is no discovery, no disclosure of experts and sure as hell no depositions unless the other side wants to unilaterally set them during the actual trial.   So no way for the other side to have actually know this expert has ever even set foot in a courtroom before.   Remember they don't have Kalinda to find out last minute things for them that save the day.

• Love 3

He testifies, he finds out he's wrong, he's so ethical that he has no ego and tests new theories, he retestifies that he was wrong before but he's right this time, ad nauseum.

that's science for you. When you have new evidence you retest your theories. 

Couldn't opposing counsel go through his previous cases and question all the times he had to amend his testimony?

and he could show why he had to amend his testimony. His credibility is enhanced by his willingness to revisit his theories even if it hurts the case of the side he's testifying for iMO.

• Love 6

Oh and the gun designers whole speech about how he was arming freedom fighters in places like Syria or China made no sense. Because unless the 3D printer also could print bullets and gun powder, you aren't going to have anything to shoot out of that gun. 

Also what was the deal with Nancy Crozier? Is the actress on another show? Because I am not sure how to describe it right, but between her new hair and her dress, she looked a lot more fancy than she had in previous episodes. She looked good, but at the same time her whole gimmick is that she is a simple country lawyer doesn't really work as well with her new look I think.

• Love 1

Who wants to start a campaign to have a spin-off with just Diane, Cary, and some other lawyers (I'll even take David Lee), similar the good old days of L.A. Law?  Christine Baranski could absolutely carry her own show, and we'd be rid of Alicia. 

• Love 14

The gun case didn't interest me at all, but I'll give it a pass since I always like to see McVeigh and apparently this show is constantly forgetting that he and Diane are married and could actually show up without having a case involving a weapon.

Two things are bugging me, though.  Isn't it a conflict of interest for him to be testifying on behalf of his wife's client?  We know both of them can be unbiased, but why isn't the opposing council objecting to him giving expert testimony?  It also really bothered me that the judge kept asking questions and showing his bias.  How can he give a fair verdict (though, I can't remember if this was a jury trial) if he's appalled by the gun designer?

I'm beyond tired of "Florrik for SA" election redux.  I was sick of it when it was Peter and I'm sick of it now.  I signed on to watch a show about people at a law firm, not people running for office.  There's not enough Eli, not enough Diane, not enough Cary, and not enough David Lee to make up for me having to suffer through Alicia wandering around Chicago acting like she's running for the President of the PTA and not a state wide office.

I honestly don't know why the creators decided to go down this path to begin with and I have no idea why Alicia wants to be SA.  She's not acting like she wants the job for any other reason except that people have told her she shouldn't be running.

• Love 4

Much to my own surprise, I've become a fan of Johnny/Alicia -- the actor did nothing for me in the beginning, but ever since his shouting match with Eli during debate prep, he's grown on me -- especially since it seems unlikely to become serious, and because I thought the introduction of Love Interest Finn was heavy-handed and Too Soon. Still, hypocrisy alert, Alicia: Your great little "quit banging the help" speech to Peter, with its "gotta-be-extra-discreet-during-campaign-season" thing, seems like it could come back to bite you in a major way now. I'll be kinda surprised and disappointed if the writers aren't setting us up for that.

• Love 3

"Cannings not going to prank me on his death bed!" Are you sure Alicia?

It was nice to see Kurt McVeigh back in court. Him and Diane in the car, he seem to make her happy, lol. It was nice they disagreed on the way the case was going. Kurt was out to get the truth about the plastic weapon. Diane was out to have the "Truth" point in her clients direction. But the COTW with the 3D printer and the plastic gun was interesting. And how Judge Charles Abernathy, himself had many questions on it. I think it was CSI:NY that had a case about a 3D gun once. Carsten Pope printed it with some changes, and shot innocent bystander Eddie summerfeldt after it back fired. But then designer Chris Fife got in trouble for talking about a eventual School shooting with this type of gun. Kalinda again came to the rescue. Did Robyn actually leave the company?

Diane and Finn together in court worked, even if they had some disagreements.They took on Nancy Crozier that has been like their Louis Canning type foe. I thought maybe Kurt's trainee Rebecca Smercornish would cause conflict between him and Diane. But Diane apologizes and Kurt suggests a Wyoming hunting trip with big wigs. She accepts.

So are they killing off Louis Canning? Or is his kidney transplant going to make him better, for the most part? I guess after the Hamas Muslim donation "scam" he seemed better. I liked how Alicia kind of scared him when he asked about his 18 million dollars. But probably David Lee already knew it was safe. And ofcourse Alicia making it difficult to reach his phone was funny. His money must have been pretty safe,or he wouldn't temp Alicia to liquidate his 18 million worth and give it to the kidney donor girls(Leyla Forsoons?) family.

I think for the most part that Alicia and Frank Prady would make a good team. They don't want to play dirty against each other. Even though both sides teams have done some of it. But now they both go after Peter Florrick's record as States Attorney. My memory must be foggy, I thought Peter did a better job there then either Glenn Childs or James Castro. Johnny Elfman and Josh Mariner did tell Alicia to go after Peter. Marrisa Gold called them children. Ofcourse Eli Gold put pressure on them to not have her do it. But after telling Alicia to not do it she does it anyway with encouragement from Johnny. Marissa also had a decent exchange with her dad. Johnny is fired and threatened by Eli. Alicia and Johnny become very close at the end. Must be Grace was at school?

Frank Prady is a Jesuit and can't marry again, for to remarry is adultery. No wonder he didn't fight the gay charge to much. It surprised me that he wanted the gay vote so he didn't really fight that he wasn't gay. Just say" I'm not gay, but I also have nothing against it"? Then the gay Dinosaur video would be dumber.

Now that we have Florrick/Agos/Lockhart back to work, we need Canning/Lee to get back to work.

Edited by webruce

Where I'm from, "I'm a Jesuit" means "Im very good at spinning theology to make it fit my lifestyle".  The Jesuit order had a reputation for excellent schools and a certain elasticity theology-wise. DIdn't Calvin rail at them and their "hypocrisy" or ability to bend the Bible to their will?

"I attended Jesuit schools" would have made more sense, or, even better, "I take my Catholic vpws seriously."

When Prady said that I thought he was going to say he was a hypocrite and it clashed with everything we'd learned about him.

In that scene, though, the writers really let it be known they don't want Alicia to win.

wrt to Johnny the impulsive kisser: when Alicia learned he was leaving and asked him "it's not because of this, of us?" I told my TV "there's no 'us' except in your head, Alicia". And it's crowded up there. I still like FInn better, keeps her honest or trying to be good, whereas Johnny is all like "lie to the editorial board". But if there's to be a triangle, I like Alicia/Johnny/Finn better than Peter/Will. It's like Alicia's on this slippery slope turning her into Peter, with Johnny pushing and Finn keeping her from slipping too much.

I thought the kiss (shown in the promo) took place when he came over the first time, so when nothing happened I thought it was a promo fake out (and it'd turn out to have been a fantasy sequence). So I was actually surprised when it happened.

Loved Alicia's glee when she was "permitted" to go after Peter :)

We're on the 6th season and apparently the Kings have repeated they'd stop after the 7th.

• Love 2

This damn show keeps teasing me with moments where I think Alicia is going to see the light and drop out of the stupid election.  Everytime she realizes (which keeps happening over and over and over) that Prady is a better person than she is, I think it'll finally be the moment.  But nope.  It keeps not happening.  Apparently I have no real conception of her ego size.  Please let her lose. PLEASE! I just can't even stomach the idea of her running the State Attorney's office.

• Love 6

Based solely on this episode (I don't watch previews or read spoilers), I'm pretty sure Alicia will win the election. She's up by 3 points, and she criticized Peter in order to preserve that lead.  Plus the Prady character as SA would make for some really boring TV...what fun is a good and ethical SA?  

• Love 1

Based solely on this episode (I don't watch previews or read spoilers), I'm pretty sure Alicia will win the election. She's up by 3 points, and she criticized Peter in order to preserve that lead.  Plus the Prady character as SA would make for some really boring TV...what fun is a good and ethical SA?  

Wouldn't three points be within the margin of error? Personally I would love to see an ethical by the books SA who doesn't have some kind of personal vendetta against anyone.

Edited by Kel Varnsen
  • Love 6