Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Zella said:

Did they intentionally name their kid after Sejanus, aka Captain Picard, aka Captain Ahab? 

Loved him in I, Claudius.  I saw Patrick Stewart at a Star Trek Convention back in 1990 or 1991, and he was clearly delighted that people asked questions about his non-Trek roles.

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Loved him in I, Claudius.  I saw Patrick Stewart at a Star Trek Convention back in 1990 or 1991, and he was clearly delighted that people asked questions about his non-Trek roles.

That's my go-to role for him. He's so fantastically despicable! 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

I love him in A Christmas Carol.  I realize that is a movie done 859,267 times but I always enjoy his version.  

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Love 8

I think the Bates/Evans family are an example of a couple who slipped into the dark side of SM and no longer live in reality. They're in the hospital hours after welcoming their newborn, filming "reels". I'm guessing every picture they take, every purchase they make and every action they make are made thinking of SM first and foremost.

Their kid was born less than 2 days ago and they already have 6 posts in addition to an ongoing IG story.

To me its very sad. They likely have no idea they've slipped into this alternate universe and their kids are going to pay a hefty price. I remember reading a quote once when Kim K's daughter North went to kiss her mom, Kim was so proud that North stopped and asked first, because they seem to have a rule about not messing mommy's make-up up. I mean, how much more shallow can you get?

Layla and Zade are going to grow up as empty vessels never having an opportunity to ground themselves in reality.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Zella said:

Did they intentionally name their kid after Sejanus, aka Captain Picard, aka Captain Ahab? 

They named him after these other people with the same name in the United States:    Alabama (24)Alaska (3)Arizona (22)Arkansas (12)California (70)Colorado (24)Connecticut (4)Delaware (3)District of Columbia (3)Florida (73)Georgia (52)Hawaii (1)Idaho (4)Illinois (36)Indiana (18)Iowa (7)Kansas (15)Kentucky (28)Louisiana (35)Maine (3)Maryland (28)Massachusetts (21)Michigan (40)Minnesota (19)Mississippi (22)Missouri (29)Montana (5)Nebraska (6)Nevada (13)New Hampshire (3)New Jersey (22)New Mexico (4)New York (66)North Carolina (51)North Dakota (1)Ohio (36)Oklahoma (19)Oregon (16)Pennsylvania (45)Rhode Island (5)South Carolina (22)Tennessee (33)Texas (119)Utah (16)Vermont (4)Virginia (32)Washington (32)West Virginia (6)Wisconsin (11)Wyoming (4)

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Patrick-Stewart?fs=1&searchedName=PATRICK STEWART&searchedLocation=&page=5

Edited by Dehumidifier
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think the Bates/Evans family are an example of a couple who slipped into the dark side of SM and no longer live in reality. They're in the hospital hours after welcoming their newborn, filming "reels". I'm guessing every picture they take, every purchase they make and every action they make are made thinking of SM first and foremost.

Their kid was born less than 2 days ago and they already have 6 posts in addition to an ongoing IG story.

To me its very sad. They likely have no idea they've slipped into this alternate universe and their kids are going to pay a hefty price. I remember reading a quote once when Kim K's daughter North went to kiss her mom, Kim was so proud that North stopped and asked first, because they seem to have a rule about not messing mommy's make-up up. I mean, how much more shallow can you get?

Layla and Zade are going to grow up as empty vessels never having an opportunity to ground themselves in reality.

It truly is sad. And sickening to me - it’s not ok to exploit your very young kids for money. And not safe either.

24 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

They named him after these other people with the same name in the United States:    Alabama (24)Alaska (3)Arizona (22)Arkansas (12)California (70)Colorado (24)Connecticut (4)Delaware (3)District of Columbia (3)Florida (73)Georgia (52)Hawaii (1)Idaho (4)Illinois (36)Indiana (18)Iowa (7)Kansas (15)Kentucky (28)Louisiana (35)Maine (3)Maryland (28)Massachusetts (21)Michigan (40)Minnesota (19)Mississippi (22)Missouri (29)Montana (5)Nebraska (6)Nevada (13)New Hampshire (3)New Jersey (22)New Mexico (4)New York (66)North Carolina (51)North Dakota (1)Ohio (36)Oklahoma (19)Oregon (16)Pennsylvania (45)Rhode Island (5)South Carolina (22)Tennessee (33)Texas (119)Utah (16)Vermont (4)Virginia (32)Washington (32)West Virginia (6)Wisconsin (11)Wyoming (4)

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Patrick-Stewart?fs=1&searchedName=PATRICK STEWART&searchedLocation=&page=5

Ugh.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Zade already has his own IG!  

On 3/28/2022 at 8:22 PM, sagittarius sue said:

I, Claudius is one of my favorites. 

• Love 6

I feel like I'm really doubling down on being a 90s kid right now, but I totally read her post in the same tone of voice that Eric Idle used in Dudley Do-Right when he was trying to explain to Brendan Fraser for the purposes of training that he was eeeeeeevil. LMAO 

• LOL 14
24 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Is Jilldo okay? She hasn’t posted in 3 days! 

Perhaps she’s busy with (“always loved anything with, well, cream”) Ivory Cream Creations now that she’s actually in Ohio.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

My guess is the LGBTQ issues in a Florida right now. Hilary and I have very, very different definitions of evil. 

But whatever it is, she should have the conviction to come right out and say it. I don’t think Jesus likes vagueposting. 

Exactly. This hateful bitch is a fucking coward. 

• Love 23
On 3/30/2022 at 12:22 AM, Tdoc72 said:

Gross.  Personally I think those kids never want to go back to being poor and will do whatever it takes to not be in that situation ever again.  

image.png

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 3/30/2022 at 3:22 AM, Tdoc72 said:

Oh, he's behind the times. They started Layla's IG account while she was still in the womb! Second kids are so neglected... 

(yes, read with heavy sarcasm)

• LOL 23
6 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Gross.  Personally I think those kids never want to go back to being poor and will do whatever it takes to not be in that situation ever again.  

image.png

Then they should get jobs . . .

• Love 19
8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Should we know what Hilaria is going on about?

Right away I thought of the voting to approve pot federally 😁 

(because my very conservative husband is having a cow about it) 🙄 😂 

• LOL 5
(edited)
18 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Is that a possibility or a probability?

Tomorrow :

4 hours ago
House set to pass marijuana legalization Friday

Not sure if it still has to pass congress also, though... (I don't care enough to look it up further, tbh) 

Plus I don't want to get into politics here. I was just mentioning something that she might be vaugebooking about. 🙃

.4-20 Weed GIF

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

Tomorrow :

4 hours ago
House set to pass marijuana legalization Friday

Not sure if it still has to pass congress also, though... (I don't care enough to look it up further, tbh) 

Plus I don't want to get into politics here. I was just mentioning something that she might be vaugebooking about. 🙃

.4-20 Weed GIF

Thank you for responding. I was mildly interested.  I am more interested in if we will stay on daylight saving time. I would prefer standard time but it would be nicevto stop changing. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Pretty as sure she was slamming Disney. All the fundies had their panties in a wad yesterday with Disney's decision to be LGBT+ inclusive. 

At first I thought she was talking about her own reaction to Josh's trial....

• LOL 4

Trace Bates is engaged. Shocker!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/bringing-up-bates-trace-bates-lydia-romeike-engaged-photos/https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/bringing-up-bates-trace-bates-lydia-romeike-engaged-photos/

An unborn baby having an Insta may be worse than the Duggat girls changing their names on social media while courting... Because someone could steal the unique name Jessa Seewald.. right from under them. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Of course she is “shocked” at the proposal. Of course the site for the proposal is ridiculously elaborate. Is it really any surprise people are so often disappointed with the mundanity of marriage after such elaborate proposals and weddings?

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, LilJen said:

Of course she is “shocked” at the proposal. Of course the site for the proposal is ridiculously elaborate. Is it really any surprise people are so often disappointed with the mundanity of marriage after such elaborate proposals and weddings?

This is the most low key Bates proposal in YEARS. 

• Love 2

F5DCF75A-6793-44D4-B03E-6D1582E79ABD.jpeg

Well, it was one week ago since the Ladies' Retreat started.  I am finally feeling rested and refreshed to start posting again.  😉🥰  I have to say what a blessing the retreat was!  Almost 180 in attendance and one 74 year old, dear soul saved!  Hallelujah!  My prayer is that lives were changed for God's glory!  😊

What an INCREDIBLE job Mrs. Sawyer and Katie Garraway (Mrs. Sawyer's daughter) did at speaking!  It touched and blessed my heart....among many other's hearts!  🙏 Katie spoke 2 times and sang some songs for us!  Mrs. Terri Sawyer spoke 3 times.  They did an amazing job!  Thank you, ladies!  I love you both!  😍 🥰

I love EVERY lady that attended and I look SO forward to next year!  🥰🥰🥰  We are so excited about next year's NEW location!  Whoo-Hoo!  Please come join us!  🙏 With Love , Jill

With Vinny-Terri Sawyer 
With CalebandKatie Garraway

• LOL 9
(edited)

WTF does Jill need to be refreshed and rested from doing? Her entire existence is about being perennially refreshed and rested. Did she SEVERELY injure the thumb she uses for taking selfies? Are her eyes and brain SEVERELY affected by her inane capitalization when posting? Is her voice severely HOARSE from barking orders to her children? Has her brain fried her last two NEURONS from doing the algebra math required to figure out the number of those attending? Did she severely TEAR something in her other knee rushing to push the two other speakers out of the way?

The kids did all the work. Jill and David are vile creatures. For their sake I will believe in hell and SEVERELY hope there is the hottest part of it reserved for people like them. 

Edited by SMama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 20
12 minutes ago, sixlets said:

Nearly 180 suckers  women in attendance, and she only saved 1?!!

Jill, I am SEVERELY disappointed in you!  What would Jesus think?!

I'm thinking the poor sucker was a hotel employee. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Pretty as sure she was slamming Disney. All the fundies had their panties in a wad yesterday with Disney's decision to be LGBT+ inclusive. 

People of their ilk are terrible at boycotts. They’ll whine and clutch their pearls but will go right back to watching Disney.

• Love 7