Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

Wow, someone got sons-in-law right instead of son-in-laws that they would normally have used.  Credit where due.  Now on the other hand why JB and not a photo of all the fathers?

• Love 11

so is someone else writing these things and staging the pics? finally they show an angle and take a pic not showing the toilet off the big room.

something seems to be going on with the paint left of the blue balloon and right of the surveillance camera

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

Wow, someone got sons-in-law right instead of son-in-laws that they would normally have used.  Credit where due.  Now on the other hand why JB and not a photo of all the fathers?

Apparently JB is the only father that counts.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Absolom said:

So they don't have to put up a photo of Josh!

Hmmm... a recent picture of JB and Ivy. Not social distancing. 😒

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Absolom said:

Because JB is the only father that lives at the TTH and the picture was taken early?

That said, they should have either done a collage or waited until they were all gathered at the TTH to take a picture.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Because JB is the only father that lives at the TTH and the picture was taken early?

That said, they should have either done a collage or waited until they were all gathered at the TTH to take a picture.

Derick would still have been left out. When's the last time he set foot in the TTH?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Except Ivy Seewald is there, and she doesn't live at the TTH. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

They said they had a dinner the night before so they could have gotten one then or yes done a collage.

On 6/21/2020 at 1:49 PM, awaken said:

I am really shocked that it didn’t say “Dad’s”!

1 hour ago, jcbrown said:

I was also shocked. Completely expected that error.

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind. 😉

• LOL 7

Mother of the year is only involved when pictures are taken.  Michelle's way of cherishing her children have caused them all great damage in their lives in every way imaginable.  

• Love 14
51 minutes ago, wilsie said:

Mother of the year is only involved when pictures are taken.  Michelle's way of cherishing her children have caused them all great damage in their lives in every way imaginable.  

Truth.

36 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

No disrespect to the dog, but Michelle's hair.

image.thumb.png.f0219089fbf425e7355bcf1b237ffef5.png

Except the sweet dog’s hair is so much better...

• Love 19
53 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Who wrote that, because she didn't.

Jana, of course. Right after she took the picture and cleaned up the sticky table and fingers. And asked Cousin Emily to look away from the camera so no one will know they still have a slave mother's helper houseguest for the past two years.

• Love 16
On 6/27/2020 at 3:12 PM, VioletWitch said:

Okay, so this is, like, seven kids painting with watercolors at a table...

What in the world is the huge deal?

Why is this described as some horrible mess of unheard-of proportions that's also some uniquely rich and thrilling experience to remember for a lifetime?......making it imperative that the Duggs urge and enjoin everyone to do it, despite the huge burden it all is.... since apparently they're the only people who've ever thought of painting watercolors with a bunch of kids at a table?

Much ado about such a bunch of phony baloney. 

Meeechelle, if you cherish all this so much, name one specific enthusiasm of each of your children and grandchildren (and name each kid, too). "Loving Jesus" and "helping mothers with their babies" don't count. I'll wait. 

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Who is the girl with the dark hair with red tips? She is too old to be a Duggar granddaughter and I didn't think any Duggar girls had hair that color. 

Pretty sure that is "cousin Emily," a relative from Michelle's side of the family who started showing up in Duggar family pictures (particularly Anna's posts) a couple years ago, and possibly lives with them? Around the time of the supposed FBI raid, Anna scrubbed her Instagram of all pictures of Emily, but she is apparently still around (she appeared in a picture in March posted by a Duggar friend). 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Is Emily being fostered by Anna? Because if she is there are restrictions regarding SM.

The nature of the relationship has never been made public, but I don't think so.  Emily is a Duggar relation and comes from a big fundie family, as I recall.  'Lending' out older daughters to families with lots of small kids is not uncommon in this group and speculation has been that Emily was sent to live with Anna and Josh to help with their kids to prepare her for her future as a helpmeet and mother since her destiny is preordained.  There's never been any word that there was any sort of legal arrangement involved as with J'Tyler whose mother was not a good parent and whose grandmother got ill and couldn't care for him anymore.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

We don't actually know Emily is living at Josh's and Anna's house. I believe Emily's parents live in the area.  She could be living a) with her parents, who live in the area b) with Josh and Anna c) at the TTH, but no one knows which one. 

Emily is the youngest of four children and the only girl. One of her brothers turned up in photos posted by the Duggar's fundie friends who live in AR. Her father is Michelle's nephew.  He runs a ministry with Dwain Swanson, Si's father-in-law. 

I'm not sure it would be caled fostering, since Emily's parents haven't officially lost custody of their children (as far as we know). 

I wasn't sure that was Emily since her hair is different than in the other pictures I've seen of her.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Temperance said:

We don't actually know Emily is living at Josh's and Anna's house. I believe Emily's parents live in the area.  She could be living a) with her parents, who live in the area b) with Josh and Anna c) at the TTH, but no one knows which one. 

Emily is the youngest of four children and the only girl. One of her brothers turned up in photos posted by the Duggar's fundie friends who live in AR. Her father is Michelle's nephew.  He runs a ministry with Dwain Swanson, Si's father-in-law. 

I'm not sure it would be caled fostering, since Emily's parents haven't officially lost custody of their children (as far as we know). 

I wasn't sure that was Emily since her hair is different than in the other pictures I've seen of her.

Is Emily the daughter of Michelle's nephew Will Peters (Michelle's oldest sister's son)? ....

Cause if she is, then I believe she's one of only four kids. That's a tiny drop in the bucket for these people. So they certainly shouldn't have lost custody of any children for financial reasons, at any rate. Makes it seem a lot more likely to me that she's just hanging with Duggars -- either just to hang or maybe to have Anna "mentor" her as a future Christian wife and multi-mother....?

Courageous Men of the Word is the group that Will Peters and Dwain Swanson apparently created together. And based on their Facebook page, it looks like they get gigs -- at Gothard events and seemingly some non-Gothard events as well.....So if this is Emily's family, they'd appear to be doing as well as most of these people appear to be doing....And since the guy works for Swanson -- who also does lawns and some construction, I think -- I'd imagine Will could could pick up some extra non-ministering wages from Swanson as well....

https://www.facebook.com/CourageousMenofTheWord

(If Will Peters isn't Emily's dad and I'm barking up the wrong family tree....Well, consider this just another information nugget about the weird Dwain Swanson network of lawn-mowing ministering men....and their apparent Bible-study-organizations-for-profit-but-not-much-profit-so-far-it-would-appear.....which for some reason fascinates me Ikind of)......)

Are any of Meechelle's other relatives involved with the Gothard people or is Will Peters the only one? Anybody know? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 3

Maybe it's not, that was just my best guess. I just find it really weird that Anna (and the main Duggar account, for the most part), scrubbed her picture from her Instagram, yet there's evidence that she's still frequently there, and frequently shown with the younger kids rather than the ones her own age. I believe she was shown in Ben's "class" in the episode where he was doing the home schooling, too. 

If she's not living with the Duggars, I find the sm scrub a little weird since her parents are clearly OK with her being over there all the time. If she is living with the Duggars as a "mother's helper," I wonder why a family would "give" their youngest child (of a relatively small family and the only daughter to boot) away like that. If there's something going on with Emily's family where she needed to live elsewhere, and the Duggars are unofficially fostering her, I really question that there wasn't a better home to go to than the wild west that is the TTH, but I guess in those circles they don't see it that way...

Really I would just love to know what's going on (which I know is none of my business), and hope that whatever the situation is, Emily's OK and not being held in indentured servitude. 

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Maybe it's not, that was just my best guess. I just find it really weird that Anna (and the main Duggar account, for the most part), scrubbed her picture from her Instagram, yet there's evidence that she's still frequently there, and frequently shown with the younger kids rather than the ones her own age. I believe she was shown in Ben's "class" in the episode where he was doing the home schooling, too. 

If she's not living with the Duggars, I find the sm scrub a little weird since her parents are clearly OK with her being over there all the time. If she is living with the Duggars as a "mother's helper," I wonder why a family would "give" their youngest child (of a relatively small family and the only daughter to boot) away like that. If there's something going on with Emily's family where she needed to live elsewhere, and the Duggars are unofficially fostering her, I really question that there wasn't a better home to go to than the wild west that is the TTH, but I guess in those circles they don't see it that way...

Really I would just love to know what's going on (which I know is none of my business), and hope that whatever the situation is, Emily's OK and not being held in indentured servitude. 

Maybe the SM scrub was because the family started getting unwanted advice about how to raise their daughter? I'm guessing they were told by more than a few, not to let their daughter hang out at Josh's home.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Maybe the SM scrub was because the family started getting unwanted advice about how to raise their daughter? I'm guessing they were told by more than a few, not to let their daughter hang out at Josh's home.

Very possible. Anna blocks anyone who suggests that Smuggar may still be a predator.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Is Emily the daughter of Michelle's nephew Will Peters (Michelle's oldest sister's son)? ....

Cause if she is, then I believe she's one of only four kids. That's a tiny drop in the bucket for these people. So they certainly shouldn't have lost custody of any children for financial reasons, at any rate. Makes it seem a lot more likely to me that she's just hanging with Duggars -- either just to hang or maybe to have Anna "mentor" her as a future Christian wife and multi-mother....?

Courageous Men of the Word is the group that Will Peters and Dwain Swanson apparently created together. And based on their Facebook page, it looks like they get gigs -- at Gothard events and seemingly some non-Gothard events as well.....So if this is Emily's family, they'd appear to be doing as well as most of these people appear to be doing....And since the guy works for Swanson -- who also does lawns and some construction, I think -- I'd imagine Will could could pick up some extra non-ministering wages from Swanson as well....

https://www.facebook.com/CourageousMenofTheWord

(If Will Peters isn't Emily's dad and I'm barking up the wrong family tree....Well, consider this just another information nugget about the weird Dwain Swanson network of lawn-mowing ministering men....and their apparent Bible-study-organizations-for-profit-but-not-much-profit-so-far-it-would-appear.....which for some reason fascinates me Ikind of)......)

Are any of Meechelle's other relatives involved with the Gothard people or is Will Peters the only one? Anybody know? 

Yes I posted that her father has four kids and runs a ministry with Dwain Swanson, but didn't want to use her last name to try to protect the innocent. Nor do I think her parents lost custody.  I think she lives with them (her parents) near Great Aunt Michelle and her family.

Edited by Temperance
clarity
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Temperance said:

.  I think she lives with them near Great Aunt Michelle and her family.

Well, more like mediocre at best Aunt Michelle. 

The whole situation still feels like human trafficking to me. What kind of parents just toss a 12-year-old girl out for months on end, especially around someone like Josh?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Well, more like mediocre at best Aunt Michelle. 

The whole situation still feels like human trafficking to me. What kind of parents just toss a 12-year-old girl out for months on end, especially around someone like Josh?

I don't think she lived with them for months. She just was over there a lot. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

Yes I posted that her father has four kids and runs a ministry with Dwain Swanson, but didn't want to use her last name to try to protect the innocent. Nor do I think her parents lost custody.  I think she lives with them (her parents) near Great Aunt Michelle and her family.

Yeah, that's was stupid of me! You're right.....I was so used to all these people's names out there that it didn't occur to me..... It should have1 

Do you know whether this is the only one of Michelle's relatives who's part of the Gothard crowd or whether she has multiple relatives who are also involved in that? 

• Love 2
(edited)
56 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Since they're Gothard and her parents -- or at least her father -- are also Gothard....and involved in a Gothard-related ministry, with Dwain Swanson...seems to me her parents would be inclined to see the chance to spend more time with a bunch of Gothardy people -- and maybe especially with a bunch of Gothardy girls and young women as a real boon for their daughter, actually.....

She only has brothers at her own house, right?  ....So since they probably home school, per the Gothard recommendations and the Swanson and Duggar traditions, I wonder if her parents don't just see her hanging out a lot at the TTH and maybe at Anna and Josh's place as an opportunity for her to imbibe more of the female Gothardy traditions and spend time with more like-minded girls than she gets to at home. 

We learned from one teenage girl the other day that Anna mentoring girls and young women is a thing. And when you think of it, in totally patriarchal Gothard world, Anna is probably considered by many a woman's role model for the ages. For her to cheerfully stay with and still aim to produce a gazillion children with as big a jerk as Josh probably thrills the hearts of pretty much all the Gothard men everywhere, and I'm not being sarcastic. She's the epitome of the woman they want, who will let any Gothard man who'll have her be her leader and smile about it and produce a ton of babies for him. She's probably greatly admired by many in their world. 

Knowing who Emily is and more details of her life makes me really doubt the darker suspicions about why she's been seen so much with Duggars, including Anna and Josh. I always did kind of doubt them, but now really I'm inclined to think that, since her dad, at least, is probably as full-on Gothard and JB-and-M-obsessed as Dwain Swanson, her parents most likely see the chance to have Anna as a kind of mentor and Michelle's daughters as companions as a great opportunity. Gothardism is shrinking to the point that there probably aren't very many other Gothardite families around for her to meet and hang with any more. And while that shrinking seems great to me, it probably seems absolutely terrible to them. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 6

I could swear that in the post where Anna mentions she has her little helper, she said that Emily has been staying with them for months. I could be wrong Or misremembering, though.

• Love 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I could swear that in the post where Anna mentions she has her little helper, she said that Emily has been staying with them for months. I could be wrong Or misremembering, though.

I remember that as well. She definitely lived with Anna and Smuggar for a time, about a year ago.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Emily hanging with the Duggars reminds me of another mystery girl hanging with Duggars.  Remember the huge line up of little Duggars, all dressed in red, being  led by Mitchell and JB.  Michelle was wearing an enormous red tent dress with a huge,  white Pilgrim collar.

Anyway, there was an extra non-duggar girl, also in red.  I never knew who she was.

It didn't look like cousin Amy.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Yeah, that's was stupid of me! You're right.....I was so used to all these people's names out there that it didn't occur to me..... It should have1 

Do you know whether this is the only one of Michelle's relatives who's part of the Gothard crowd or whether she has multiple relatives who are also involved in that? 

No I don't know of Michelle having any other Gothard relatives with the exception of J'Tyler.  Fundie wiki doesn't list any. 

• Love 1

And Tyler is only fundie due to peer pressure. Michelle's sister may be Christian and raised Tyler that way while she had custody of him, but he wasn't Gothardized until he moved in with Boobchelle.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Since they're Gothard and her parents -- or at least her father -- are also Gothard....and involved in a Gothard-related ministry, with Dwain Swanson...seems to me her parents would be inclined to see the chance to spend more time with a bunch of Gothardy people -- and maybe especially with a bunch of Gothardy girls and young women as a real boon for their daughter, actually.....

She only has brothers at her own house, right?  ....So since they probably home school, per the Gothard recommendations and the Swanson and Duggar traditions, I wonder if her parents don't just see her hanging out a lot at the TTH and maybe at Anna and Josh's place as an opportunity for her to imbibe more of the female Gothardy traditions and spend time with more like-minded girls than she gets to at home. 

We learned from one teenage girl the other day that Anna mentoring girls and young women is a thing. And when you think of it, in totally patriarchal Gothard world, Anna is probably considered by many a woman's role model for the ages. For her to cheerfully stay with and still aim to produce a gazillion children with as big a jerk as Josh probably thrills the hearts of pretty much all the Gothard men everywhere, and I'm not being sarcastic. She's the epitome of the woman they want, who will let any Gothard man who'll have her be her leader and smile about it and produce a ton of babies for him. She's probably greatly admired by many in their world. 

Knowing who Emily is and more details of her life makes me really doubt the darker suspicions about why she's been seen so much with Duggars, including Anna and Josh. I always did kind of doubt them, but now really I'm inclined to think that, since her dad, at least, is probably as full-on Gothard and JB-and-M-obsessed as Dwain Swanson, her parents most likely see the chance to have Anna as a kind of mentor and Michelle's daughters as companions as a great opportunity. Gothardism is shrinking to the point that there probably aren't very many other Gothardite families around for her to meet and hang with any more. And while that shrinking seems great to me, it probably seems absolutely terrible to them. 

I think they do. Why else would they let their daughter spend so much time at Anna's and Josh's? Anna has said she stayed with them and that Emily was helping out. Why would they do that instead of letting Emily say hang out at TTH playing with Hannie, Jenny, Jordyn and Josie? What girl would willingly pick hanging out or staying with her much older cousin and helping out with her kids instead of playing with girls her own age? And of course what "normal" parent allows their daughter hang out or stay with a cousin who molested 5 girls 4 who were is own sisters? 

• Love 15