Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Two more grandbabies and they can go back to 19 Kids and Counting.

Joy and Jingle’s new babies. Michelle has a new breakdown at 20!

• LOL 9
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Young Jim Bob couldn't possibly be making a white power symbol with his hands, could he be?

I don't think that was a " thing" back then. By this I mean what ever he is doing with his hands.

• Love 6

Isn't that the sign for "asshole?" (It might be turned wrong though.)

I don't think any of the Duggars look as much like JB as Amy looks like young Deanna. I think Jeremiah and Joe come closest, though. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Young Jim Bob couldn't possibly be making a white power symbol with his hands, could he be?

You might want to Google the circle punch game. It is definitely not white power.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I have never seen the Howlers-on-the-table picture before, and I'm just... at a loss for words. What is that? Why do they all look like they've been given totally different directions on how to pose? Why is James the only one without a bowtie? Why does it look like they're in a classroom? Where is Jed!???? Did JB have his political hopes pinned on him even back then, and held him back from the embarrassing photo shoot? (Or is Mr. Smug in the sneakers Jed!, and they're missing Jason? I'm pretty sure that's Jason, though.)

Jackson's and Justin's faces are both hilariously fitting of what Duggardom inspires in the young-- sadness and boredom. Justin in particular looks like he's given up on life at the tender age of seven or so.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm not sure who any of the boys in the first picture of the boys on the table.  I'm not sure which one is missing (assuming the oldest four aren't in the picture). 

Second picture: Assuming I can tell Joe and Si apart, Joe seems to have the same hair!  -Iah twin on the left looks Gideon and -Iah twin on the right looks like Israel. 

Also Jill is taller than Jana.

9 hours ago, Temperance said:

I'm not sure who any of the boys in the first picture of the boys on the table.  I'm not sure which one is missing (assuming the oldest four aren't in the picture). 

I'm pretty sure it's James in the shades/ non-bow tie, Jackson frowning and ready to throw an... airplane?, Justin with the basketball looking like the life has been sucked from his soul, Jason (but possibly Jed!) looking smug, and Jeremiah with the shocked face.

9 hours ago, Temperance said:

Second picture: Assuming I can tell Joe and Si apart, Joe seems to have the same hair! 

Pretty sure Joe is the leaner, looking like he's about to make a run for it (too bad he didn't...). Yes, same hair-- it suited him much better as a five year old! (Also, holy s***, he's only five here, and already has five younger siblings!)

Also, when I looked at that photo yesterday I thought Jessa had some really funky-looking pigtails. Today I realize that what I thought was sticking-up hair are actually cows (or whatever animal is in the field behind them). LOL!

• LOL 11

I maintain that hair aside, Jeremiah looks the most like a young JB. (Although Jer seems to be the only Duggar son who doesn't have a receding hairline, so that's something else he shares with JB.)

I'm pretty sure the Howlers were getting their portrait done at a studio.  The studio's name is written at the bottom.

Back in the 80's and 90's, it was common to take our kids for professional pictures.

I remember the corny backdrops and weird props. My favorite is my kids sitting on a log with their feet in a stream.  Of course, it was all fake.

I think airplane Jackson looks most like JB there.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, louannems said:

I'm pretty sure the Howlers were getting their portrait done at a studio.  The studio's name is written at the bottom.

I noticed that, but even by "weird prop/ background" standards... that's still super weird! Why would you pose multiple children standing on a table? Why include another table in the background, which just looks sloppy? The wall looks like an actual classroom, and is not aesthetically pleasing as a fake classroom backdrop (the plain whiteboard as half the wall, as opposed to the decorated bulletin board for the other half). Weird!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

I noticed that, but even by "weird prop/ background" standards... that's still super weird! Why would you pose multiple children standing on a table? Why include another table in the background, which just looks sloppy? The wall looks like an actual classroom, and is not aesthetically pleasing as a fake classroom backdrop (the plain whiteboard as half the wall, as opposed to the decorated bulletin board for the other half). Weird!

I'm not sure that's prop background. I think that's a Sunday school room in some church basement.  I know they homechurched for a while, but they also did speaking engagements at churches, etc.  

I don't get the props and that no one is smiling (which means they were probably told not to smile). 

I don't think Jackson is in the picture, but it's hard to tell. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

I don't think Jackson is in the picture, but it's hard to tell. 

Jackson is the severe frowner in the middle, looking like he is about to throw the plane and/ or steal Justin's basketball.

I agree, it looks like some random set-up, but why have the professional photographer's watermark, then? I would love to see if there's other shots from this photo shoot, if it was a photo shoot. I wonder if there's a matching girls photo (with dolls and toy cooking utensils instead of the plane and the ball)?

• Love 1

OK, I did a Google dive, and it was indeed taken in a church basement after a speaking engagement/ concert, by an Arkansas photographer who seemed super pumped to be asked to photograph the acclaimed Duggars. I hope someone wiped down the tables afterwards, before some little preschoolers ate there or whatever.

image.png.f2f0c83f7a997b36b5beeda5ad9ddf04.png

Sadly, none of them were as amusing as the one already posted, but Amy and Joy got to grace the table as well...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Deanna needs to stop bleaching her hair. It is not a good look for her.

Also, in the family picture Sex Pest is looking mighty smug. I think that attitude just came naturally to him.

• Love 7
On 7/10/2020 at 8:07 PM, SMama said:

Barefoot Joy no less, very on brand.

It's probably safe to get on the table barefoot than with flip-flops, which is all the girls wore on their feet back then. 

No pictures of Joy's shoes, but the girls whose feet are are visible (Jessa and Jinger) have actual footwear on! Shocking, I know...

Also shocking... no Michelle or the Lost Girls, and Grandma Mary is there... do we think Michelle was actually home alone with the little girls?

image.png.2df58767218e770c9eb1e84b723e8cf7.png

(edited)
16 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Can anyone read what JB's shirt says in the second photo?

Does it say Discount Wrecker? Or something Wrecker?

If not, this may get me to make an eye appointment sooner!

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Does it say Discount Wrecker? Or something Wrecker?

If not, this may get me to make an eye appointment sooner!

I see discount wrecker.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

What? Michelle is a bikini wearing home wrecker and JB is a discount wrecker?

What the frig is a discount wrecker?

A wrecker is the thing you haul a car on when you’re towing it. I’m sure he was working for one of his father’s towing business is at the time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Madison Nicole had two little videos on her Instagram. (You can find them if you click on her profile pic.) The first thing is just paint colors, but then there are two videos. Both seem to be of random people celebrating at the TTH. Given that these are new temporary stories, it's seems likely that JB had quite the birthday bash. Most of the people in the videos aren't Duggars.  One involves someone playing accordion.

I'm actually rather impressed that they could put together a cohesive theme to the party.  I agree the sunglasses emoji is rather corny, but surely there must be some backstory to it in relation to Pops?

The J on the beam seems like a careless thing to allow so casually.  What happens when one of the young M kids decide to try it?  

• Love 4

"Her life has impacted the world" ?  🙄

To be fair, giving birth to 19 kids probably did impact the local landfill, when you think of all the diapers and styrofoam plates they have used over the years.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21

Every time I see a picture of the boys I can't help but think that both of their parents were nice looking when they were young and honestly not bad looking now, the boys .... aren't. They just look like... I don't know how to describe them. Y'all talk about their hair line but it's more than that they look like they are just not quite bright. I feel bad about making fun of their looks because they can't help it...yet here I am.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

“Impacted” brings to mind how full of shit these people are.

I know someone who had an impacted wisdom tooth. It was horrible and painful. Much like being subjected to Boob and Mechelle. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Every time I see a picture of the boys I can't help but think that both of their parents were nice looking when they were young and honestly not bad looking now, the boys .... aren't. They just look like... I don't know how to describe them. Y'all talk about their hair line but it's more than that they look like they are just not quite bright. I feel bad about making fun of their looks because they can't help it...yet here I am.

Milquetoast? I think they look like that- it’s odd to describe. They have no VIBRANCE. Josiah had a little, as did Joe but they are so YOUNG and they look beaten down, their completions are sallow....no life in their eyes. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Milquetoast? I think they look like that- it’s odd to describe. They have no VIBRANCE. Josiah had a little, as did Joe but they are so YOUNG and they look beaten down, their completions are sallow....no life in their eyes. 

I think that's what it is. The Duggar boys are this doughy, amorphous blob going through the motions of life. There's no passion or fire or enthusiasm for anything. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think that's what it is. The Duggar boys are this doughy, amorphous blob going through the motions of life. There's no passion or fire or enthusiasm for anything. 

Yes. And in these photos of JB and Michelle when they were young you can tell they WERE really happy and enthused. Even now JB looks happy when he’s with Michelle. The J boys rarely look as happy about anything. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15