Type keyword(s) to search

Stars In Other Roles: Doppelgangers!

• Start Topic

I mentioned something on FB yesterday about TG leaving, and one of my friends shared this, saying they use any opportunity to share this commercial. Just...what.

• Love 4

I just came here to post about JVP appearing in the finale of Mad Men.  When I saw first saw him I shouted to Mr. Moving "Hey it's Carlos"  he shouted back "and he washed his hair!".  We both found it disturbing that Julian's hit man became Don Draper's spiritual guide.

• Love 2

I liked Rosalie in the Camry commercial. Good for the Carlos actor to be on a good show for a change. He must have been in awe with the good writing and dialogue.

Was it ever posted here that Brandon Barash plays a detective (sounds temporary, a detective filling in for another one on leave) on Major Crimes? I guess he will at least be in the S4 premiere which happens soon, I think. (Found it within the Q&A when a reader wanted some info about the show at TV Line.)

I saw Molly/Haley Pullos last night in a guest spot in "Instant Mom". I think it was an old episode though.

She recurs as the daughter's bff. She's been in like 9 episodes since the show's start.

• Love 1

Watching Quantum Leap on Netflix, I discovered, that Ian Buchanan's Duke made an appearance as a would be wanna-be Dracula on an episode of Quantum Leap in its second season!  This was before Port Charles went the way of Vampire Slayers. He was so purty.

Watching Quantum Leap on Netflix, I discovered, that Ian Buchanan's Duke made an appearance as a would be wanna-be Dracula on an episode of Quantum Leap in its second season! This was before Port Charles went the way of Vampire Slayers. He was so purty.

I enjoyed him in a small role in Panic Room. Actually, he was the only part of that movie I liked, LOL.

Also he has a small role in the Demi Moore (also a GH alum!) flick from the 80s The Seventh Sign. As a bewildered meteorologist trying to explain signs of the apocalypse. Hee!

• Love 1

Ryan Paevey & Nicholas Bechdel got to be Extra reporters again last week; RP interviewed Terrence Howard & Taraji P. Henson on the red carpet for Spike's Annual "Guy's Choice" Awards while NB got to interview Chris Pratt on Jurassic World.

I was happy to see Brandon Barash on the Major Crimes season premiere the other night. He was looking very good. Here's hoping that his character sticks around for the entire season. 

I'm pretty sure Julie Berman's husband is on an episode of House Hunters renovation right now. If I'm right, he's quite hot. It's in Long Beach CA with a couple named Carlos and Amber, but I didn't catch the beginning so I don't know the real estate angent's last name so I'm not quite sure.

I was happy to see Brandon Barash on the Major Crimes season premiere the other night. He was looking very good. Here's hoping that his character sticks around for the entire season. 

It was good to see him in episode 2 as well, but I thought his hair was abominable.  Lol.  

(edited)

Carolyn Hennesey appeared in the Will Ferrell/Kristen Wiig movie A Deadly Adoption. I haven't gotten to watch it all but she appeared in one scene as WF's agent or editor - I'm not sure.

Edited by cmahorror

JJ has performed at least 10 times at the Grand Ole Opery.  The fact that Nashville greats like Buddy Miller do back-up for him should say something about his musical talent says a lot.

He really is talented and I for one really love his music.

Did we all already Kari Wuhrer (I forget her name on the show? Was she Jordan? The one who sued GH when she was fired) was in Sharknado 2? Which would have been unwatchable without the Mystery Science Theater men ripping it apart (which was how I watched it)

(edited)
Did we all already Kari Wuhrer (I forget her name on the show? Was she Jordan? The one who sued GH when she was fired)

She played Reese, a.k.a. the "real" Carly and former BFF of one Caroline Benson whose name Carly appropriated/stole when she hit town. (Originally, the BFF was dead and was found to be this horrible FBI agent who was, naturally, besotted with Sonny before moving on to Ric for a nanosecond.)

I'll forever remember her since KW/Reese even brought Alexis/Carly fans together for a brief shining moment.

Emily misdiagnosing her after the train wreck was a blessing since Reese croaked.

Edited by WendyR72
Decided to edit the Alan Q quote even if it was apropos to keep in the spirit of the board and its policies. :-)
  • Love 1

I knew her history, I just couldn't remember her name for the life of me. That's how much she sucked.

I remember people referring to her as Speed Bump after she bit it since all the train wreck peeps were nonchalantly stepping over her corpse. It was High-larious.

• Love 3

Did we all already Kari Wuhrer (I forget her name on the show? Was she Jordan? The one who sued GH when she was fired) was in Sharknado 2? Which would have been unwatchable without the Mystery Science Theater men ripping it apart (which was how I watched it)

I do not accept your analysis of Sharknado 2…it was awesome on its own.

• Love 2

I saw the future Mrs Bryan Craig on Secret Life of the American Teenager.

She played a psycho admissions woman who threatened to not let Ricky in college unless he sexed her up. She had a recurring role because she'd sexed up Ricky in a previous episode. She was literally referred to as "a girl with issues". Her character was named Carly lol.

TeCa was there in one episode as Pretty College Neighbor of one character's boyfriend.

• Love 1