Type keyword(s) to search

Stars In Other Roles: Doppelgangers!

• Start Topic

I’ve been doing my patriotic duty and watching Suits on Netflix (apparently  it’s a national requirement), and was gut punched to see Billy Miller pop up on several episodes. He plays the brother to lead character Harvey. His character struggles with several personal issues, and knowing what I know, it just makes me sad.

On a lighter note, I have also been rewatching The Mindy Project, and was pleasantly surprised to see that Amanda Setton (Brooke Lynn) was a featured player on the first season! Of course, she didn’t last long, because that show made a habit of overhauling their cast every season for the first few years.

• Like 1

Someone elsewhere mentioned this Xmas movie from 2017. (Not planning on watching it)

I had to laugh at seeing both Ingo and Haley as two of the people who were in it considering how they both ended up finding themselves off of GH due to personal behavior.

• LOL 2
On 12/9/2023 at 4:31 PM, Jaded said:

Someone elsewhere mentioned this Xmas movie from 2017. (Not planning on watching it)

I had to laugh at seeing both Ingo and Haley as two of the people who were in it considering how they both ended up finding themselves off of GH due to personal behavior.

It actually wasn’t bad. I mean it wasn’t good but it wasn’t awful. Just really cheesy Lol!

• Like 1