Type keyword(s) to search

Stars In Other Roles: Doppelgangers!

• Start Topic

I am glad that I am not the only one binging on Criminal Minds. Rena Sofer, Lois Cirillo Quartermaine, was on Season 5, episode 10, The Slave of Duty. She had a pretty big part as a victim who tried not to get killed. She did a good job.

Drew Garrett, and Constance Towers also guest starred in Criminal Minds.

Brianna Brown and Sebastian Roche also guest-starred on CM, Sebastian as a super-spy type and Brianna as a call girl who was killing her clients. Brianna had a really rocking body.

"Chloe" was on Castle last night as a nosy reporter. 

And I think I saw "Courtney" on some HGTV show early this morning, but I'm not sure because I was half asleep. My g/f said I woke up, looked at the tv, shouted out "Courtney!" and then went back to sleep.  

Edited by Tiger

Believe it or not I don't know off-hand, heh. I can't believe it either. I wanna say it's either Liquid Heat or Lights! Camera! Action! but I'm not sure.

Edited by ulkis

According to IMDB:

- Loyal and True (2008)
- Liquid Heat (2008)

- Lay Down the Law (2008)
- Lesbians Gone Wild (2008)
- Lights! Camera! Action! (2008)
- Lookin' at You, Kid (2008)

And more than one of these is "revealing" -- in one of them he jumps into a pool full frontal, and in another one you see full-on naked butt.  #OKreallynotobsessedoranythingbye

• Love 1

I was flipping around the channels the other night and a re-run of In the Heat of the Night was on.

"Tiffany" (Sharon Wyatt) was in it, as a woman who eventually turns on her partner in murder. There's one part where the police chief is all "even if you testify against him, you're still going to jail". And she rolls her eyes and goes "I KNOW that, but I'm in no mood to be doin' a whole lotta time!" Her line delivery just killed me.

Damn, I loved Tiffany Hill back in the day.

Paging ulkis, I'm pretty sure I saw Julie Marie Berman in the promo for the next Criminal Minds. It seems like she's playing a crazy killer or something. And when I went to IMDb to check (it doesn't have it listed, but I'm pretty sure it was her in the promo), it said she'll be in the 8th episode of Jane the Virgin.

• Love 1

Paging ulkis, I'm pretty sure I saw Julie Marie Berman in the promo for the next Criminal Minds. It seems like she's playing a crazy killer or something. And when I went to IMDb to check (it doesn't have it listed, but I'm pretty sure it was her in the promo), it said she'll be in the 8th episode of Jane the Virgin.

Yeah, I heard about Jane the Virgin. I'm glad for her, they say it's a good show.

Jason Thompson in two Gap commercials from 1999. I remember loving both of these commercials when I was 10, and then years later I find them and it's like, "Oh hi, Patrick!"

Rashida Jones is in these, too:

Jason Thompson in two Gap commercials from 1999. I remember loving both of these commercials when I was 10, and then years later I find them and it's like, "Oh hi, Patrick!"

Rashida Jones is in these, too:

I was obsessed with these commercials back in the day.  Aww memories.

Tamara Braun and non-orange Steve Lars were both on an episode of that show shortly after they left GH and it was crazy because they had smoking hot chemistry where on GH they had had none when their characters were paired briefly.

Sarah Brown, Original Recipe Carly, is guest-starring on this episode of Cold Case called Committed. How appropriate for Carly. ;-)

Actually Sarah recurred on the show as a detective. As I recall, she wasn't popular with the audience and was soon fired and she went on a diatribe against Les Moonves or something. Not smart.

Actually Sarah recurred on the show as a detective. As I recall, she wasn't popular with the audience and was soon fired and she went on a diatribe against Les Moonves or something. Not smart.

You are correct, she was on for a handful of episodes, five to be exact. I don't know about this diatribe, but given that Moonves is married to that wretch Julie Chen his assessment of talent is.....questionable.

• Love 1

So Chris Robinson (Rick Webber) wrote, produced, directed, and starred in a movie where he played an albino black guy in 1972, prior to joining GH (I just watched a review of the movie by an Internet reviewer I love). Just...wow.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079969/

For those who are curious, this is the review I watched. He's an awesome guy, for those who haven't seen him:

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/bj/tcs/45719-black-rage

I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but the kid playing Spencer plays the younger version of one of the characters on The Red Band Society.

And totally with you on the TeCa/Jodi Arias thing, I know that's why I didn't like Sabrina the instant I first saw her.

• Love 1