Type keyword(s) to search

Stars In Other Roles: Doppelgangers!

• Start Topic

I saw Nathan Parsons in an ad for that amazon show "Point of Honor" and I have no idea why considering I hated his character about 65% of his time on GH, but I'm kinda happy for him that he's doing pretty well off GH. Maybe because he was favored but kinda not? Maybe it's simply because post hair-cut I thought he was cute. Man, I'm easy.

• Love 2

I keep seeing Nathan Parsons in stuff everywhere. He's not bad without TG and that stupid accent. He's becoming a "hey its that guy" guy.

Every time I see NP in something, all I can think about is TG licking his lips and looking at "Dodge" like he wanted to bang him. All jokes aside, it's really disconcerting.

• Love 1

RH was pretty good on the Flash tonight. I guess this is how he acts when he gives two shits about his character. He would have been great as a Q.

I forgot he was going to be recurring on The Flash. I was pleasantly surprised at how well he acted.

Watching him play Franco makes me forget he can actually act.

• Love 4

This is hardly RoHo branching out at all though, so far. Complete with being on the Soap he's clearly tired of less, to pop up on The WB The CW... To give the girlstar a hard time, I mean sure The Flash is better than Dawson's Creek could ever be in its prime and I'm not dead tired of Iris unlike Joey Potter... But its still not a stretch y'know?

What I really hate is I have a little group of longtime friends I talk The Flash with but they all will completely not get my bitching about seeing RoHo give a damn about who he's acting annoyed by... And they're all into him "telling it like it is" to Iris already (it is ridiculous she has the job...)... And I want to warn them badly that if he sticks around he'll only get bored and let you down.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 1

What I really hate is I have a little group of longtime friends I talk The Flash with but they all will completely not get my bitching about seeing RoHo give a damn about who he's acting annoyed by... And they're all into him "telling it like it is" to Iris already (it is ridiculous she has the job...)... And I want to warn them badly that if he sticks around he'll only get bored and let you down.

You always have 7th floor small talk. I was thrown by how clean he looked. To often the guys hair looks greasy on GH. hs hair was fluffy on The Flash.

Here's some news I'm sure you'll all love: the child actor who plays Spencer is playing a patient on tonight's new episode of Grey's Anatomy. He's got the speech impediment and sassiness still, so I feel like he's being typecast. ;)

Kelly Monaco was a guest star on Baby Daddy.  She played herself playing Sam on GH.  She was really really funny and over the top.   But she definitely needs to be on some sort of comedy.   And I always knew she was tiny, but one of the actors on Baby Daddy, Derek Theler, is huge and she was acting opposite him for most of her scenes.  She looked like a doll next to him.

I'm watching a Lifetime movie right now, Fatal Honeymoon (bet no one can guess the main plot, heh), with Harvey Keitel and... Billy Miller. Billy is doing a good job at being a real creep I must say.

The lighting on the show is the worst. I wonder if the Heart of Dixie people are moonlighting on GH, because that's another show where people are super orange.

Thank you! Gosh, this has been driving me crazy. I thought maybe I was hallucinating how everyone on HOD was orange in weird places all the time.

The lighting on GH is pretty bad, but not to that level yet IMO. But seriously every person in the cast looks infinitely better outside of the show, so I don't know what they are doing to these poor actors.