Type keyword(s) to search

Stars In Other Roles: Doppelgangers!

• Start Topic

James Franco being Franco on GH actually ruined James Franco for me. Before that, I had nice Freaks and Geeks memories of him, and liked him in Pineapple Express. Franco Ron's everything! Even his original portrayer!

I meant Franco ruins everything. But thanks, autocorrect! You're actually not too far off the mark tonight! Lol.

• Love 2

I admit, I stopped watching Port Charles when it went all vampirey, so missed Ian Buchanan's run.

That said, this past weekend, I was re-watching Justice League Unlimited (DON"T JUDGE ME!) where he provided the voice for Humanite, and damned if he didn't portray more pathos, gravitas, character to an animated character than he has in his reprisal of Duke.

That's so very sad.

So many people on this show were on Charmed. FH was the dead ghost mom for the sisters. I think Antonio Sabato (Jagger) and Ian Buchanan were also each in an episode.

I want to say JJY was in this random Lifetime movie once where he ends up terrorizing a paralyzed woman.

Damn I watch too much tv.

Edited by SlovakPrincess

I've seen Ted King's Kobalt Tools commercial(s) probably 50 times the last few evenings. My gym's cardio area has 20 tv's and at one point the commercial was airing on ESPN2, the NFL Network and FOX Sports at the same time.

Edited by Tiger

Emily Wilson was on HIMYM the other night as Marshall & Lily's daughter in the future.

ETA: am I the only one who thinks she would make a great Jean Grey in the next X-Men movie?

Edited by Tiger

The actress who portrays Diane is currently on Revenge playing Louise's evil mother. Yes she is just annoying there as she in on GH  except on Revenge she is supposed to be annoying.

Edited by hcs
  • Love 2

So many people on this show were on Charmed. FH was the dead ghost mom for the sisters. I think Antonio Sabato (Jagger) and Ian Buchanan were also each in an episode.

I want to say JJY was in this random Lifetime movie once where he ends up terrorizing a paralyzed woman.

Damn I watch too much tv.

I'll go you one better SlovakPrincess - I believe his co-star in that movie was Kim Delaney...  I know this, yet I still need to look up my password to this site.  I wish my brain would empty itself out a bit to make room for some useful information...

• Love 1

I heard both Jonathan Jackson and Scott Reeves (his band Blue County) on the radio this morning. After JJ's Christmas song, the dj came on and was like "you're probably wondering who Jonathan Jackson is. He's Avery on Nashville". I expected her to say 'Lucky on General Hospital'.

The writing on OUaT makes GH look like The Wire. Sebastian really needs to get a new agent.

That said, I will probably tune in to see him even after swearing off that show after its laughable fall finale.

Speaking of Sebastian Roché, I was watching my Season 4 Law & Order set, and he played an accused rock star rapist in "Discord". Ironically, the actress playing the victim was named Lucy Deakins and, I guess, she actually was the first Lily Walsh on As The World Turns.

The longer hair on him was a scream.

Blake Gibbons (Coleman) is on this episode of Criminal Minds playing a jailed white supremacist. Shemar Moore's character cracked me up when he told him he wanted to "shake his hand for making such a positive step in his life" by giving up being part of the Aryan Brotherhood.

Saw Ryan Paevey as a guest host on Extra! one of those NBC entertainment shows.  He's a decent interviewer, has a sense of humor.  Nowhere near as wooden as he is as Detective West.

Blake Gibbons is a hoot. It's too bad Coleman doesn't show up more. I don't need him to be in any stories or anything, but he's a great Greek chorus.

No! And I say this as one who liked Coleman. But after his last guest stop, if I remember correctly, Ron turned him from "gray" to outright villain, having stolen some gems that (useless/forgotten) Liam was yammering on about. If I recall, they were tied to Maxie and Felicia or whatever.

Proving RC has no grasp of Coleman, just like he has no grasp of any character he didn't create.

Coleman needs to remain off screen for his sake.

He really, really did. Hooray, Scott Reeves. It was really funny seeing him onscreen with Jonathan Jackson for me.

Yes, so strange to see these two former GH colleagues on-screen together again. I kind of wanted Scott's character to say, "Hey Lucky, thanks for abandoning my nephews!! Get your ass back to Port Charles and see your sons! How you feel about seeing my sister again is irrelevant." (You all my remember that Steven Lars Webber and Lucky mostly interacted during Liz's breakdown, when they all discovered she was pregnant with Aiden.)

I think I just saw Judge Cockblock on Madame Secretary.

So if he's landing work on a show that is probably doing to be nominated for Emmy's, what the flying figgity fawq is he doing on this show?!?

ETA: and the woman who played Evangeline is listed as a guest star on tonight's Good Wife.

Edited by Tiger

ETA: and the woman who played Evangeline is listed as a guest star on tonight's Good Wife.

She plays an ADA and has been on a number of times.

The guy that played Lisa's friend Dr. Terrance Jackson and had great chem with KMc, is in a new Verizon commercial.

Kristina Wagner is going to be on that Lori Loughlin show When Calls The Heart on the Hallmark Channel that Jack Wagner guest starred on last season. He's now been bumped up to series regular and so far, Kristina's appearing in episode three of the season. No idea who she is playing or who he plays because I don't watch it but it's nice to see her getting work elsewhere. 

P.S. I thought it was called "When The Heart Calls" for months. I kept seeing it tweeted in my timeline and then all of a sudden my brain began working correctly and I realized I was switching the words around. Oops. 

https://twitter.com/WCTHseries/status/553367552177754112/photo/1

Edited by Box305

Billy Miller has a small role in American Sniper.

They showed him in a commercial for the movie that aired near the end of the Colts/Broncos game.

If he is landing work in major movies then what in the world is he doing on this show?!?