Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: What They Become

• Start Topic

Daisy effing Johnson. 

Uhhh...you're welcome?  LOL.  Crazy Crazy Cal.

And she shot Ward like 4 times.  That was bad ass.

RIP Trip.   Welcome back Mack.

That needs to be rewatched.   I have no clue what Raina became....Any ideas?

• Love 5

Wow and whoa. A lot of freaking stuff just happened this episode.

Damn "Winter Finales".

It looks like Mac is at least, recovered.

Skye's father is a heckuva fighter.

And what the devil is Raina now?

And that's just half the burning items on my mind right now...

• Love 2

I figured that when SkyeDaddy, I mean Cal, started singing "Daisy, Daisy" he was going to tell Skye that her real name is HAL 9000. </snark>

That super slo-mo of Skye at the end was almost as tedious as her get-to-know-you sit down with SkyeDaddy.  Man that was dull, and filled WAY too much of the episode. While Raina changed into .... something ... after emerging from her cocoon, Skye looked completely the same -- so what was the point of the cocooning other than revealing her superpower is now super slo-mo acting.

ETA: Why was Agent Morse acting so shady about that thumbdrive ? What was that about because nothing seemed to come of it after Lance called her on it.

Who was that dude with no eyes with Obelisk 2.0 ?

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 3

Well, that was . . . inhumane. How else do you explain why we won't be getting new episodes until March? Or an Inhumans movie for a number of years? I want my Lockjaw cameo now, dammit.

At least we know what Skye is now . . . a Daisy. A precious, precious Daisy. Seriously, though, it's great that Skye isn't a Mary Sue anymore. It took half a season, but there's a redeemable character after all. Here's hoping they don't louse that up.

Anybody want to take a guess about the Koening "brothers"? I'm thinking "Life Model Decoy" and sticking with that.

I couldn't see from the lack of light . . . did Raina emerge from her stoned/cocooned state? And I didn't see Mac "recover" from being a sentinel. Or did I miss that part?

Here's hoping Agent Carter makes up for the forced hiatus.

• Love 3
I couldn't see from the lack of light . . . did Raina emerge from her stoned/cocooned state? And I didn't see Mac "recover" from being a sentinel. Or did I miss that part?

Raina appeared to have thorns or spikes on her face -- so while Skye is a Daisy, maybe Raina is a rose.

• Love 6

Yeah she did, she has freaky glow-y cat eyes now, and I couldn't really see, but I thought I saw some weird ears too.   And Mac was knocked over by the wave, and when he got up he was fine again.

• Love 2

Raina looked furry from what I could tell.  That said I really enjoyed the episode except for Trip's death which really pissed me off.  Loved Skye just causally shooting Ward like that. Also enjoyed how true to the source material they stayed.  Teragenesis Crystals making the mist and the cocooning. 

• Love 4

I love that Skye just very matter of factly shot Ward four times, quoted his advice back to him and walked off without a second glance. And Ward looked hilariously surprised and hurt at her "betrayal." I laughed and cheered. 

Since I really don't follow the printed MCU and only know about what I've seen in the Marvel movies and show, I have no idea what Skye is becoming (and what Raina became, if anything - damn that scene was dark) but I am intrigued. 

And while I see no reason beyond the now-tedious TV trope that we couldn't have both Mac and Tripp, if we had to lose one of them (and we didn't, Hollywood, we really DIDN'T) I'm glad it wasn't Mac. He was my favorite of the two.

• Love 10

Since I really don't follow the printed MCU and only know about what I've seen in the Marvel movies and show, I have no idea what Skye is becoming (and what Raina became, if anything - damn that scene was dark) but I am intrigued. 

If you're interested here is info on Daisy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daisy_Johnson

ETA:  oops, or what Grammaeryn said

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 2

I figured that when SkyeDaddy, I mean Cal, started singing "Daisy, Daisy" he was going to tell Skye that her real name is HAL 9000. </snark>

I freaked out a little when he was humming that - he's crazed enough as it is.  Kyle Maclachlan nailed it.

Excellent winter finale in that it is going to be a very irksome wait for the next one. 

I figured Tripp's days were numbered, but I'm glad Mack survived.

I didn't expect Skye to be a canon character, though she isn't one I know.

I love that Skye just very matter of factly shot Ward four times, quoted his advice back to him and walked off without a second glance. And Ward looked hilariously surprised and hurt at her "betrayal." I laughed and cheered.

^This!  Such a turnaround for Skye.

• Love 5

And while I see no reason beyond the now-tedious TV trope that we couldn't have both Mac and Tripp, if we had to lose one of them (and we didn't, Hollywood, we really DIDN'T) I'm glad it wasn't Mac. He was my favorite of the two.

I'm guessing this has more to do with real-life issues than anything. BJ Britt's schedule really doesn't leave him much time for AoS, which is why Tripp's mainly been on ops this season instead of in the field. They needed to show that Terrigenesis is bad for regular humans, and frankly the show needed to kill off a good guy who's been around for a while. Since Britt is the actor with the least availability, his character made the most sense to kill.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

OMG, Skye blasting Ward's ass without a second thought just won her about 5 billion points in my book.  Well done, Miss Lady.

So glad Mack is (apparently) back.  Not happy that they apparently needed to sacrifice the other black guy in his place.  UGH.  I was starting to ship TripSimmons, too.

Back to Mack,  I hope they go somewhere interesting with his previously expressed "I'm freaked out by aliens" attitude now that he apparently has a connection to the city.

May is so damn awesome.

• Love 8

Excellent episode and the show is absolutely delivering.

Kyle Maclachlan was awesome and I hope he stays around for a while.  He's hilariously over-the-top and entertaining and I was rooting for him against Coulson.  He's batshit crazy but I did feel bad for him.

Definitely didn't expect Skye to shoot Ward.  This does pay off the Skye is a special snowflake thing and I look forward to seeing where things go from here with her.  A friend had told me about the Daisy thing the other day.  The show has done a good job fixing this character.

Ward and Evil May are going to hook up.  Of course they are.  Ward is in yet another unhealthy relationship.  Should be fun.

Trip was dead the minute he went down and I knew he wasn't going to survive the awakening.  I'm glad Mack is still around...he managed to click in less episodes than Trip, who sadly never clicked.

Only disappointment is waiting until March for the show to be back.  Bah!

• Love 1

Am I the only one hoping Raina turns out to be Lockjaw? (either way it doesn't look like her transformation wasn't as subtle as Skye's)

I mean Yeah Agent Carter's going to be Awesome I'm sure, but this is gonna be a long 2 and a half months.

I would not have thought that this time last year.  The ability they had to turn this show around is really good.  Also really have to give them props for laying in Skye as Daisy from the beginning. 

• Love 2

Am I the only one hoping Raina turns out to be Lockjaw? (either way it doesn't look like her transformation wasn't as subtle as Skye's)

Not me. Lockjaw is supposed to be oddly loveable. Raina shouldn't become a teleporting beast of burden.

• Love 1

Joining the group fist shake at losing Trip; they didn't need to have him die. Reassign him to another group if Mr. Britt is largely unavailable. Use a Koenig  brother; apparently, they have spares!

Anyhow, I enjoyed the episode overall. "May"/Grant is going to be freaky the next time SHIELD meets up with them!

Transformations! Spies being shady (Bobbi)! Exotic locations I now want to visit very much (Puerto Rico)!  SkyeDaisy getting the  actual facts about her parents!

Why dd SkeDaisy and Cal/SkyeDaddy not go after Whitehall wit the Diviner/ his scalpel when they had the most surprise?

FitzSimmons feels!

May being awesome!

Even with Agent Peggy Cater being awesome and sassy and fabulous, this is going to be a long wait.

• Love 7

Triiiiipp! Aw, man.

I can't decide if I'm excited about Skye's being a canon character or not. I'm glad the planning has been there from the beginning, but now the character seems to be more tied down. Or something; it's not entirely a rational response. I agree her plugging Ward was about six different kinds of badass. May would be proud. Hell, Mama May probably wouldn't quibble with it!

Speaking of irrational responses, I find myself oddly disappointed that Crazy Cal didn't get to pull Whitehall's spine out through his nose. Find a new dream, doc!

• Love 6
Speaking of irrational responses, I find myself oddly disappointed that Crazy Cal didn't get to pull Whitehall's spine out through his nose. Find a new dream, doc!

Yeah, Whitehall's death was very anticlimactic.  Almost disappointed that the regen powers he got from SkyeMommy didn't help -- heck, he was only shot twice, Ward took 4 bullets to the torso and was able to walk away (albeit with help from Agent Thirty May).

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 4

I don't buy Whitehall being down for the count.  He has his magic anti-aging powers--I think he'll heal.  

Fitz's speech cleared up all of a sudden.

I rolled my eyes at FauxMay running to Ward.  I find this plot tedious already.  Ward took 4 to the torso.  How the hell is he alive?  

• Love 2

I don't buy Whitehall being down for the count.  He has his magic anti-aging powers--I think he'll heal.  

Fitz's speech cleared up all of a sudden.

I rolled my eyes at FauxMay running to Ward.  I find this plot tedious already.  Ward took 4 to the torso.  How the hell is he alive?  

Hmmm re: ftiz was it all of a sudden? We saw when he was imagining Simmons he seemed almost normal. Perhaps his brain was already working through alternate pathways, with the appearance of Simmons being the trigger for?

Aw, Trip. You almost died so many times it was bound to catch up with you. Plus with Mac back some black guy had to die.

There can be only one! Who knew that Mac and Tripp were competing to see who would be the last black man standing. Also, is Ruth Negga even still going to be with the show? She went from being a hot woman to some kind of cheap cgi foolishness. I doubt they have the budget to keep her around. Yikes, the last two episodes have not been kind to the black characters on this show.

This episode was ok, but my interest in this show is really waning. I'm just out of fucks to give about Skye. She is still the least interesting character on the show and I just wish this story was given to one of the other actors. Skye's dramatic unveiling was laughable. 

Why is Scarface stuck as May? I'm positive this was explained, but I've already forgotten. I don't get the decision of the writers to keep her as May. Do they just hate the woman they hired to be Agent 33? Were they just like, "I hate that girl. Fuck it, Agent 33 will just stay looking like May. Call Ming-Na!" Anyway, I hope Ward doesn't just kill her at his earliest convenience. He seemed sincere when he was telling her about the problems of following crazy dudes. Ward needs someone to play off of. Otherwise, we'll be stuck with endless scenes of him calling Skye.

I hate the name Daisy. It really doesn't fit Skye. Then again, I never thought the name Skye fit either.

Skye's father is deliciously crazy. I actually enjoyed his special brand of fuckery. He is very upfront about where he is mentally and emotionally. You've got to respect that.

God this midseason finale is so much better than last season's! I cannot wait to see what Raina has become. Anyone more familiar with the comics have an idea? She was definitely furry or had some kind of spines/bristles on her face, and had glowing cat eyes and weird ears.

• Love 4

Skye's big floaty sequence looked like some Earthquakey powers to me. And I officially love Skye now. I don't even care that they gave her superpowers (my worst fear in season 1). She shot a dumbfounded Ward as he ineffectually held his arms up like... well, probably like I would do if somebody shot at me lol. She was so great this episode, and the actress impressed me. I loved her confrontation with her dad and all of her responses were spot on. Never thought I'd say this, but "Daisy" was my MVP this episode.

Couldn't they have killed Coulson instead of Trip? Really, show? Poor Trip. Even when he knew he was dying he could only look sadly at Skye. I could have shipped that, you bastards. And Ward survived, too? He better have a brand new motive/gameplan come March. Just like Agent 33, he's a dog without a master now. But the bright side of him surviving is that maybe Simmons can keep her promise and shoot him too.

Uh-oh, looked like Raina borked the polyjuice potion. I'm glad her ultimate goal was to give something to the world rather than go along with the most powerful asshole in the room. It doesn't mean she's a good guy, but at least she's her own woman. I can see her becoming worthy big bad material.

Just like when May was monitoring Coulson last season and the show tried to turn me against her, I still trust Bobbi. She has a covert mission that Mack knows about, and he's not been brainwashed by Hydra, so I don't think she's up to anything too shady. I'm mostly already annoyed with the inevitable righteous indignation from Coulson and Hunter when it turns out she's capable of working independently to her orders.

I'm glad Whitehall's dead. I wanted Skye's dad to tear him a new one but it balances out in a way. Whitehall's death suited his personality: pedestrian and boring. Should have named him Whitebread. Still, we shouldn't have been shown that brutal dissection if it ends with very little comeuppance - and he even got mourned by his victim. Ugh. The let down is worth it if it means he stays down.

I think I can handle the wait because there was some decent pay-off this episode. We learned Skye's name and story, saw some Marvel easter eggs and Coulson got punched in the face a bunch of times. I'm satisfied. And Agent Carter looks fun as hell.

Edited by JayKay
  • Love 8

There can be only one! Who knew that Mac and Tripp were competing to see who would be the last black man standing. Also, is Ruth Negga even still going to be with the show? She went from being a hot woman to some kind of cheap cgi foolishness. I doubt they have the budget to keep her around. Yikes, the last two episodes have not been kind to the black characters on this show.

This episode was ok, but my interest in this show is really waning. I'm just out of fucks to give about Skye. She is still the least interesting character on the show and I just wish this story was given to one of the other actors. Skye's dramatic unveiling was laughable. 

Why is Scarface stuck as May? I'm positive this was explained, but I've already forgotten. I don't get the decision of the writers to keep her as May. Do they just hate the woman they hired to be Agent 33? Were they just like, "I hate that girl. Fuck it, Agent 33 will just stay looking like May. Call Ming-Na!" Anyway, I hope Ward doesn't just kill her at his earliest convenience. He seemed sincere when he was telling her about the problems of following crazy dudes. Ward needs someone to play off of. Otherwise, we'll be stuck with endless scenes of him calling Skye.

I hate the name Daisy. It really doesn't fit Skye. Then again, I never thought the name Skye fit either.

Skye's father is deliciously crazy. I actually enjoyed his special brand of fuckery. He is very upfront about where he is mentally and emotionally. You've got to respect that.

Re: Agent 33 could she be Madame Masque? She was facially disfigured if I recall

He threw a body armor plate on to the floor. Looks like it was hit 2 or 3 times

• Love 4

Skye's big floaty sequence looked like some Earthquakey powers to me. And I officially love Skye now. I don't even care that they gave her superpowers (my worst fear in season 1). She shot a dumbfounded Ward as he ineffectually held his arms up like... well, probably like I would do if somebody shot at me lol. She was so great this episode, and the actress impressed me. I loved her confrontation with her dad and all of her responses were spot on. Never thought I'd say this, but "Daisy" was my MVP this episode.

Daisy Johnson is also known as Quake, so yep, she has the ability to generate seismic vibrations and direct them into objects or people.

I never hated Skye as most here seem to. She wasn't my favorite but I liked her well enough. Her story even more so now is the most interesting to me. Well, her and Raina's. It's Ward and Coulson that I don't care about. 

Agreed on Agent Carter, I can't wait for that to start. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 5

Triiiiipp!

<snip> I agree her plugging Ward was about six different kinds of badass. May would be proud. Hell, Mama May probably wouldn't quibble with it!

Always take the head shot Skye.

I am so loving Crazy Cal.

Edited by DeLurker
  • Love 6

Mack lives!!!  And... Trip dies.  Well, that figures.  I figured BJ Britt only guesting was going to come into play, but I couldn't help but notice this development and be like "Yep, they save one black man, only for the other to die in his place."  Oh, Trip.  Trying to save Skye ended up backfiring on you.  If only you were slower!

Bwah!  Skye shooting Ward was so awesome.  She totally had enough of this, and Ward's reaction was hilarious.  He really did not see it coming.  Maybe now he will figure it out.  Hey, Ward?  Skye was basically singing Taylor Swift to you: "We are never, ever, ever! Getting back together!"  Lucky for him, Agent 33 is still around to save him.  I guess this means Ming Na is going to continue to pull double duty for upcoming episodes.

So... Skye is really not Skye, but Daisy Johnson, huh?  I figured they were going in a direction like this.  And, unlike how I felt in season one, I actually don't mind.  Even if it makes her special on a lot of levels, I still don't feel like she's flat-out taken over the show, like she did in the early parts of season one.  Granted, this entire season has improved enough that I'm just willing to give them a chance.  Curious to see where this is going.

So, it's Cal, huh?  Don't know if his name was mentioned before.  Either way, he is awesome.  Kyle Maclachlan is just owning it, left and right.  He can be creepy one moment, sympathetic the next, follow that by being scary, and then even darkly funny.  He really has become my new Garrett on this show, which is a good thing.  Won't lie: I actually felt bad that he didn't get to kill Whitehall, and was fine with him taking out his rage on Coulson (it probably helped that I was enjoying "How has it come to this" reaction from Coulson, throughout the entire thing.)  That alone makes me hope Whitehall's death will be a fake-out: Cal needs blood!

Not much Fitz and Simmons again, but I did like the small moments they did get.  I hope they slowly get it together.  Oh, and we get Fitz's reaction to seeing Mack again.  Still not sure what is going on with Bobbie and Hunter, and what this mysterious flashdrive is.

The wait will be long, but I'm really looking forward to Agent Carter.  I hope it's a success.

• Love 6

Yeah I never thought I would be happy to see Skye get powers, but I'm actually not annoyed at all. Skye's become a lot less annoying now that Coulson isn't kissing her ass and telling the audience that she's the most special snowflake to ever walk the earth. Plus it seems like the powers, while cool in this episode, aren't going to be powerful enough to turn her into a one woman army.

And yeah, I like many others cheered when Skye shot Ward. It was awesome.

• Love 4

Yeah, the quake powers are definitely going to be useful, but they don't make her capable of replacing the entire team or anything (plus it looks like she can't control them yet), so I'm good with that. I'm excited for the second half of the season!

• Love 4

Skye shot Ward. YES.  My only criticism, and it's a small one and I know she was in a hurry, is that she didn't shoot him in the head.  I assume he was either wearing some sort of Kelvar or he's a mutant.  And Fitz and Simmons are talking together again.  YES.

But then we lost Trip! Why, show, why?

• Love 3

I very strongly suspect Bobbi is working for the government. - You know, the people with an actual legal and popular mandate to preserve the peace and enforce the law. 

So.. Skye got super powers. The power to make earthquakes. Gosh... that's.. shockingly useless as a superpower. I mean, collateral damage much? Now according to the character bio she learns to make the effect very local, which is better. I mean, it's effectively a ¨deathray/gun, but that's more useful than "I can level the city". Also, a mind control immunity? Well, that's never ever going to come up. 

I want a hilarious training sequence where they have to fly to various flat uninhabited wastelands so she can practice without, you know, killing thousands of people. And then have to run off to avoid the seismologists chasing them. 

• Love 1

So far this has been my fav winter finale of the shows I watch. This season manage to make me like Skye and Ward's reaction getting shot by her was priceless. Kyle MacLachlan is just so entertaining. I like Trip and Mac so it was sad to lose one. At least there's Agent Carter to fill the time until the next ep.

Why is Scarface stuck as May? I'm positive this was explained, but I've already forgotten. I don't get the decision of the writers to keep her as May. Do they just hate the woman they hired to be Agent 33? Were they just like, "I hate that girl. Fuck it, Agent 33 will just stay looking like May. Call Ming-Na!"

This cracked me up but I was hoping to see her do something other that standing in front of a computer screen. Maybe her schedule doesn't allow her to keep on as Agent 33 cause she has been in like every other ep on Castle since Tory the precinct tech person showed up.

Unfortunately, I think the enjoyment of this episode rested a lot on liking/being intrigued by Skye. Since, character progression or not, I still don't give a crap about her and only roll my eyes at every new bit of special snowflakiness they heap upon her, I fear I might be out. I didn't care for Tripp but the set-up this episode and last, what with Mack dying, then recovering, only for him to die really looks bad considering they're the only two male POCs. I guess you really can't have two of those at the same time.

Skye/Daisy/whatever: No thanks. The slo-mo shot at the end just reminded me that this show still is very imbalanced in which characters it cares about and which it doesn't (everyone who isn't Skye or Coulson basically).

Since the only thing they appear doing with Ward is to make him the crazy stalker/sometimes antagonist of the team and Raina is now a CGI thing that might not (due to budget reasons) stick around that long, I'm just really underwhelmed. Also, I really thought this show was going to be about a team of agents, the behind the scenes crew of the superhero movies. Instead, it's apparently about more superheroes, but on a TV budget.

Don't think I'll keep watching in March.

• Love 1
Skye/Daisy/whatever: No thanks. The slo-mo shot at the end just reminded me that this show still is very imbalanced in which characters it cares about and which it doesn't (everyone who isn't Skye or Coulson basically).

And now the writers are going to shoehorn a scene into each episode where Skye/Daisy gets to use her gnarly new powers, even for mundane things -- like speeding up ketchup as she pours it from the bottle by shaking the bottle.

My problem with Skye/Daisy's powers is that it wasn't apparent that the wave that emanated from her during the super slo-mo scene was some earthshaking force.  It just looked like an energy blast, which could have been anything.  And it's almost as useless a power as Meg Griffin's ability to extend her fingernails in Family guy's Viewer Mail #1 episode.

Great episode. Team SHIELD delivers, haphazardly as always but that's part of the fun. RIP Tripp, tell Lucy Lawless we say 'hi'.

Now we know why the obelisk was turning people into stone - it was trying to stone-cocoon the wrong people to unlock their "potential"

• Love 7

Mind reeling. What a gripping finale until March.

Will re-watch and have more coherent thoughts but they really went all out with this one. 

Love the name Daisy. So sweet and adds a different dimension to Skye and dad and the song.

Trip? Oh hell no. They bring my man Mac back but Trip goes out a hero. I'm sad for his fans because I know how popular he was.

Lance really is good if he saw Bobbi pickpocket him.

Coulson kicked so much you-know-what in this, even though he got bloodied up. I'll follow you anywhere, sir.

Nice to see Fitz and Simmons acting like their usual selves without all the drama.

Skye shoots Ward multiple times. Poor Ward, he can't get a break from girlfriend! 

Was glad to see Whitehall crossed off. Hope it's for good.

Kyle MacLachlan continues to shine. I like him in every scene he's in.

• Love 2

A few thoughts on the episode;

Skye. I liked it most when she behaved as an agent in the show. I did think the post transformation sequence was a bit overdone. I hope she ends up on  a personal journey to find her father next...on a series on Netflix. Remember, AOS is not supposed to be about the superheroes. And the transformation of Skye  just seems like a way to remind the viewer of what a very special snowflake she is because she's now a superhero AND Phil's little wooby. I don't want a bunch of episodes dedicated to only to Skye and I'm afraid that's what we're going to get 

Bobbi, I don't think she's HYDRA, but I do think she has some other mission. I'm curious to find out more.

Phil.  Phil's desire to protect Skye creates situations that endanger agents. The same could be said of Skye. This time it will cost you a good agent and will lead to the  creation of  even more enemies. And if you continue to place a special value on her, above other agents, you deserve to be confronted at one point and told to change your behavior.

And finally, Why does Ward have to be so damn hard to kill? 

• Love 5

They had to lose to super stupid looking beard on the show.

Interesting Winter finale. I'm much less annoyed by Skye now, but I couldn't really give a shit about her Quake powers. Also, the Bobbi secret stuff is pretty boring as well. At this point, Coulson bugs, all May does is stoic and the only really interesting people are Fitz, Simmons and Mac. And I think I am the only one that was GLAD Tripp bought it. They need to revive him and then kill him again, just for fun.

I will say, though - despite its flaws, it has me anxiously awaiting the Spring episodes.

Loved it! I don't know anything about the comics, but I'm excited for Daisy Skye and her quakey powers. Mostly I'm thrilled that she SHOT WARD and more importantly walked away without a backward glance. That's my girl.

Kyle McLachlan is the best. I want him and his brand of crazy around forever. I love that he recognizes how crazy he is.

Crazy Daddy: prepares to kill Whitehall, the moment he's been waiting for his whole life.

Coulson: shoots Whitehall

Crazy Daddy: WHAT DID YOU DO?

Coulson: ...sorry?

Lol.

Checkov's flash drive is going to come back, right? There's no way they can mention it like that and not have it be something Big and Important. And likely a betrayal of Lance. Or something.

Oh, Tripp. I was never wild about his character but I think I'll miss him anyway.

I can't believe we have to wait until March. Agent Carter looks good in the meantime, I guess.

• Love 2

When May got ready to evade Hydra, I was sure she was going to go all Top Gun - I'll hit the brakes and they'll fly right by!

her superpower is now super slo-mo acting.
And now the writers are going to shoehorn a scene into each episode where Skye/Daisy gets to use her gnarly new powers, even for mundane things -- like speeding up ketchup as she pours it from the bottle by shaking the bottle.

Ha to both of these!

• Love 2